View Single Post
Unread 10-28-2023, 10:36 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroxen View Post
Village/Rupt & LJ/Flako are the only rounds to be completed this week... shame w/ all the no shows. RS, you didn't post by 6pm... that's a DQ as well. No clue why you would wait until the last second again.
Are you fuckin kiddin me? 2 fuckin minutes? I told you the fuckin deal...fuck it. I'm done then.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Take me off this shit then... You're a funny ass kat.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Me, erupt, village, and I think LJ are the only ones to drop every week...yet you gonna give my opps extra time, due to your weird ass 6:00 time....when everything on this bitch is midnight...smh. And dont say you gave him extra time because i dropped at the deadline. It's the only time I can drop. 2 fuckin min..smh. I literally could only record at 5:55...like cmon now..

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

And NOBODY sends it to me...I'm always sending. Just like Erupt...had his shit ready but waited for me to drop to try and get a dq...And If Sups would of sent...I would of been able to be 2 min earlier instead of having to start a battle....I little recorded at 5:55...you gonna dq me over 2 min? Then I don't want to part of this shit...you acting like fuckin Hoedin...💯

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I could see if I didn't give af..but cmon now. This whole shit was my idea. You being real petty with it phro ...might as well congratulate Kerupt now...smh

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 10-28-2023, 10:36 AM   #8

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phroxen View Post
Village/Rupt & LJ/Flako are the only rounds to be completed this week... shame w/ all the no shows. RS, you didn't post by 6pm... that's a DQ as well. No clue why you would wait until the last second again.
Are you fuckin kiddin me? 2 fuckin minutes? I told you the fuckin deal...fuck it. I'm done then.

---------- Post added at 09:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 AM ----------

Take me off this shit then... You're a funny ass kat.

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 AM ----------

Me, erupt, village, and I think LJ are the only ones to drop every week...yet you gonna give my opps extra time, due to your weird ass 6:00 time....when everything on this bitch is midnight...smh. And dont say you gave him extra time because i dropped at the deadline. It's the only time I can drop. 2 fuckin min..smh. I literally could only record at 5:55...like cmon now..

---------- Post added at 10:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

And NOBODY sends it to me...I'm always sending. Just like Erupt...had his shit ready but waited for me to drop to try and get a dq...And If Sups would of sent...I would of been able to be 2 min earlier instead of having to start a battle....I little recorded at 5:55...you gonna dq me over 2 min? Then I don't want to part of this shit...you acting like fuckin Hoedin...💯

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:07 AM ----------

I could see if I didn't give af..but cmon now. This whole shit was my idea. You being real petty with it phro ...might as well congratulate Kerupt now...smh

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: