View Single Post
Unread 09-11-2023, 05:46 PM
RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
3 1584
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
351 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Someone finally stopped my light work...stopped my 25 win streak too. Shit shouldn't count against ranked season because it is a tournament.. and none of yall even battle so yall dont give af. .. but ima still get 1st place bnahhhhhhh..

But for you to say the kats that been votin for me over 3 years of me bodyin consistently are dickriders..!? You still aint fuckin with me.. Both ya wins was losses. Keep doin it..thats all! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Cause real talk..ya shit was ass to me. Smoke and mirrors been said ...a bunch. See i would only know that because voters and battlers...aint none of em really active. But you spit ya shit ass...i told you that soon as you dropped. You aint spit ya shit like a good accapella...fuck sayin you did it on purpose..i woulda gave you the nod if you spit ya shit right...but you couldn't...not enough time.. crammed in bars...plus kats want to see me lose..i dont blame em tho..they can't do it. Ive been bodyin 3 years consistent while yall and you DON'T...got a couple hate votes off too. ๐Ÿ‘

Keep rockin tho .. only kats besides All Blowro..that got 2 Ws on me..bs dubs tho.๐Ÿ’ฏ

Funny i knew they was gonna put me with this busta next..gonna go in light offtop again..๐Ÿ–•

Spoiler for ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ”ฅDISS TRACKS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’€:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss๐Ÿ–•

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss๐Ÿ–•

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 09-11-2023, 05:46 PM   #43

RhymeSmoke RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
3 1584
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
351 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1003 audio / 121 text
Mentioned: 151 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Someone finally stopped my light work...stopped my 25 win streak too. Shit shouldn't count against ranked season because it is a tournament.. and none of yall even battle so yall dont give af. .. but ima still get 1st place bnahhhhhhh..

But for you to say the kats that been votin for me over 3 years of me bodyin consistently are dickriders..!? You still aint fuckin with me.. Both ya wins was losses. Keep doin it..thats all! ๐Ÿ’ฏ

Cause real talk..ya shit was ass to me. Smoke and mirrors been said ...a bunch. See i would only know that because voters and battlers...aint none of em really active. But you spit ya shit ass...i told you that soon as you dropped. You aint spit ya shit like a good accapella...fuck sayin you did it on purpose..i woulda gave you the nod if you spit ya shit right...but you couldn't...not enough time.. crammed in bars...plus kats want to see me lose..i dont blame em tho..they can't do it. Ive been bodyin 3 years consistent while yall and you DON'T...got a couple hate votes off too. ๐Ÿ‘

Keep rockin tho .. only kats besides All Blowro..that got 2 Ws on me..bs dubs tho.๐Ÿ’ฏ

Funny i knew they was gonna put me with this busta next..gonna go in light offtop again..๐Ÿ–•

Spoiler for ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ”ฅDISS TRACKS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’€:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss๐Ÿ–•

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss๐Ÿ–•

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: