View Single Post
Unread 09-06-2023, 08:21 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
and how are these pictures/videos any different from that photo that Odin posted? Aint no opportunity to jump on anything. Shit was funny. that's all. but you don't know shit about humor, do you? you probably gona implode before you accept that something's funny. Bring that shit up with Phoebe Jeffrey on your next therapy session though.
Errr.. I did think it was funny. Thats why i posted the picture... Slowdin acts like he found some hidden pics..I posted them in discord.

Stay on that wagon tho with all them Ls...👍

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
Cringe... 101 plays... 3 comments, all by yourself... Jesus... The cringe!!

Almost as bad as your Mindless n Odin "diss track"... 29 plays, all by you and an 0 comments.

Hahaha... corn ball.
you mad af 2Fool...I told you i got what you need homie. Dont he mad...get high. 🚬💯

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Sidenote....is everyone waiting till due date to drop?

Also can we get atleast 5 votes to close? Dont want no battles closin on 3 votes and shit. Also will staff be cleaning the votes of zero vp voters?

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 09-06-2023, 08:21 AM   #27

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
and how are these pictures/videos any different from that photo that Odin posted? Aint no opportunity to jump on anything. Shit was funny. that's all. but you don't know shit about humor, do you? you probably gona implode before you accept that something's funny. Bring that shit up with Phoebe Jeffrey on your next therapy session though.
Errr.. I did think it was funny. Thats why i posted the picture... Slowdin acts like he found some hidden pics..I posted them in discord.

Stay on that wagon tho with all them Ls...👍

---------- Post added at 08:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
Cringe... 101 plays... 3 comments, all by yourself... Jesus... The cringe!!

Almost as bad as your Mindless n Odin "diss track"... 29 plays, all by you and an 0 comments.

Hahaha... corn ball.
you mad af 2Fool...I told you i got what you need homie. Dont he mad...get high. 🚬💯

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

Sidenote....is everyone waiting till due date to drop?

Also can we get atleast 5 votes to close? Dont want no battles closin on 3 votes and shit. Also will staff be cleaning the votes of zero vp voters?

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: