View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2023, 05:12 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Default Now you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Your videos? What videos? Yea. I definitely hide behind me avatar. I look mad retarded. It would definitely be a whole nother ball game if everyone showed their face. Lol But you look like a grumpy baby stuck in a grandpa body in that photo. Shits hilarious

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Homie really psoted his pic while smoking. When smoke wake up in the morning he spends 30 minutes taking selfies tryna get that perfect shot. Loooool
So you thought that was a random person in my avy? Im confused...really im not. You just saw your opportunity to jump on that wagon...again..

And Nah....1 selfie is all thats needed.....i aint no bitch.

And i wake up a get money!....no time for dilly dallyin..3-5 hustles daily..

If kats spent as much time hustlin as they do on here jockin smoke, they might get some bread.. and some bitches.

Im on here a few minutes a day..just to laugh and body now. But still be tryin to get the site to be somethin. Too bad the haters run shit and ruined shit... theres always hope. 💯

But this was the latest vid...used to do em back in the day. But did this because kats had the nerve to say i punch in on accapellas...

Then Slowdin had the nerve to say i lip sync'd this...smh

Throwback:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 09-05-2023, 05:12 PM   #24

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default Now you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
Your videos? What videos? Yea. I definitely hide behind me avatar. I look mad retarded. It would definitely be a whole nother ball game if everyone showed their face. Lol But you look like a grumpy baby stuck in a grandpa body in that photo. Shits hilarious

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

Homie really psoted his pic while smoking. When smoke wake up in the morning he spends 30 minutes taking selfies tryna get that perfect shot. Loooool
So you thought that was a random person in my avy? Im confused...really im not. You just saw your opportunity to jump on that wagon...again..

And Nah....1 selfie is all thats needed.....i aint no bitch.

And i wake up a get money!....no time for dilly dallyin..3-5 hustles daily..

If kats spent as much time hustlin as they do on here jockin smoke, they might get some bread.. and some bitches.

Im on here a few minutes a day..just to laugh and body now. But still be tryin to get the site to be somethin. Too bad the haters run shit and ruined shit... theres always hope. 💯

But this was the latest vid...used to do em back in the day. But did this because kats had the nerve to say i punch in on accapellas...

Then Slowdin had the nerve to say i lip sync'd this...smh

Throwback:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: