View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2023, 11:07 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost
Default Smh...you lookin dumb, so stop while your behind

Cmon son son...Thats the problem NOBODY has done shit! 3 years since i been back active damn near every day...4 official diss tracks against me ...And they all got bodied either 1st or by the 2-4 responses! #TryAgain And those kats I actually give props to...cept Rowley (if he would of stepped tf up..mighta been different)
But hes another pussy...all yip yap.

This is just another thread that turned into someone bein a pussy ass dickrider and showin how you're like the rest of the non rappin dickriders that makes a fool of themselves, and also brings down the site....

Unfortunately Im not one to NOT reply back so I'm just as guilty. But if only some actual rappin would come out it instead of just bein on the #RhymeSmoke hater wagon...You actually are decent rappin, But you never do! You just act like a fuckin twat!

So I guess I'll be the only one shittin as per usual....I should of been shit on you. But again you play fake fuck and try and be cool begind the scenes..

You see how everything I say is pretty much facts? and you just act like a pussy ass troll? Get off that shit doggy! Now reply back with some more dumb shit. Im done with you until I dump!

#StayInYourLane

💯

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Ps:#64BarsBitch!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-14-2023, 11:07 AM   #20

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Default Smh...you lookin dumb, so stop while your behind

Cmon son son...Thats the problem NOBODY has done shit! 3 years since i been back active damn near every day...4 official diss tracks against me ...And they all got bodied either 1st or by the 2-4 responses! #TryAgain And those kats I actually give props to...cept Rowley (if he would of stepped tf up..mighta been different)
But hes another pussy...all yip yap.

This is just another thread that turned into someone bein a pussy ass dickrider and showin how you're like the rest of the non rappin dickriders that makes a fool of themselves, and also brings down the site....

Unfortunately Im not one to NOT reply back so I'm just as guilty. But if only some actual rappin would come out it instead of just bein on the #RhymeSmoke hater wagon...You actually are decent rappin, But you never do! You just act like a fuckin twat!

So I guess I'll be the only one shittin as per usual....I should of been shit on you. But again you play fake fuck and try and be cool begind the scenes..

You see how everything I say is pretty much facts? and you just act like a pussy ass troll? Get off that shit doggy! Now reply back with some more dumb shit. Im done with you until I dump!

#StayInYourLane

💯

---------- Post added at 11:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

Ps:#64BarsBitch!

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: