View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2023, 06:54 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
I'm flattered that garbage such as yourself believes you're actually worth my time writing bars for. I would've freestyled my battles against you in the cypher tournament anyways and still probably would've won. And no Idfc that you have battles against me that you've won because you have secret buddy voters, I would've still bodied you.

And I LOVE it when mother fuckers claim I can't freestyle. I prove them wrong every single time. Get the fuckin in the VC tonight you stupid fucking pussy.

Also, yes, I deleted your pussy ass comments on the battle because it's all garbage bs that no one cares about. Wtf are you going to do about it? Cry to Odinn? He thinks you guys are attention seeking and asinine just as I do.
Exactly why you lose all the time.. because you cant write or freestyle. Can't even beat lock who sucks i beat...smh

.And have fun deletin aaaaall my comments... Please go to every one of my comments everywhere and delete it...You doin that is what i want..just makin you look sooo frustrated...I enjoy you bein soo mad that you cant get me mad. Its called LB therapy...Keep tryin.. dummy

Oh and nahhh.. I'll be gettin pussy while you by yalsef on discord...#Pussy

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 05-12-2023, 06:54 PM   #62

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1000 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzooka View Post
I'm flattered that garbage such as yourself believes you're actually worth my time writing bars for. I would've freestyled my battles against you in the cypher tournament anyways and still probably would've won. And no Idfc that you have battles against me that you've won because you have secret buddy voters, I would've still bodied you.

And I LOVE it when mother fuckers claim I can't freestyle. I prove them wrong every single time. Get the fuckin in the VC tonight you stupid fucking pussy.

Also, yes, I deleted your pussy ass comments on the battle because it's all garbage bs that no one cares about. Wtf are you going to do about it? Cry to Odinn? He thinks you guys are attention seeking and asinine just as I do.
Exactly why you lose all the time.. because you cant write or freestyle. Can't even beat lock who sucks i beat...smh

.And have fun deletin aaaaall my comments... Please go to every one of my comments everywhere and delete it...You doin that is what i want..just makin you look sooo frustrated...I enjoy you bein soo mad that you cant get me mad. Its called LB therapy...Keep tryin.. dummy

Oh and nahhh.. I'll be gettin pussy while you by yalsef on discord...#Pussy

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: