Thread: Ok so get this
View Single Post
Unread 04-29-2023, 11:20 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
3 1549
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
346 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
Read the sig then tell me u won that battle again

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Ur crybaby antics is what cheated me out of a win. I had won before u started crying and would've won either way if Odin had voted. I rest my case
Yeah you "rest ya case"...on that!? 🤦...now i gotta break down one fuckin battle from mad long ago...🤦🤦🤦🤦

@ "crybaby antics" you know damn well what happened...It said you won but it was 47%-53% in my favor ni brought it up because it was a glitch.. wouldn't you of brought it up? Or should i have been "cheated" out of a win? Yall be livin in yall own lil world, when the facts are all in this forum..smh

Here's the thread i made in "Bugs/Complaints"... because a few other battles i had was fucked up, that i didn't lose in. I wasn't even cryin about the loss. But YOU jumped in and said "the people that voted for you hold more weight' GTFOH!!!...so I brought up Queen votin wrong...I can show you her pm about it too.

Then you say in the thread "its happened to me plenty of times" NO IT HASN'T!! show us a battle where uounlost but had more %... You lyin...even staff aint never seen that shit. And like i said in the thread "funny it happens on one of my battles" And notice that Odin didn't have 1 reply anywhere about it...🤔.. He has no priblem votin on my shit, even when ive told him over a dozen times not to, then he doesn't vote on that battle? And just so happens the battle has an outcome that never happens? Hmmmmmmmm? 🤔🤔🤔

You're the ine who wanted a glitched win, instead of havin an official outcome...smh

Heres @Students reply "DestinedOne had 1 VP when the battled closed so RhymeSmoke technically should be the winner but if he had 2 then re-open the battle, promote it, let more people decide, which is what I would choose"

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174397

Then heres ya thread after @Mindless reopened it, even tho..I should of won originally because of me havin more votes...bottom line!

But nah, they reopened it, and I still won...so stop with all that. And its one fuckin battle anway ..move on. .

You seem to think ONE battle means shit. Because even if you did win that battle...aint shit about you consistent...Do it again and again and again. Not quit because they reopened it and you lost. You should of done what Odin said, even if he only said that because he wants someone to beat me... because I do too ..but not once and then bounce, like my last 3 losses...word up! Anyone can win one, especially with the voting on here ..just like the 1 win you did win...that was a complete loss for you...we should actually run that back, se verses, but with ya shit not soundin like you recorded it in the shower.

See i waa givin you props at the time too, and giving you advice. You shoulda rolled with that momentum of almost winnin and came back at me again and again. But what chu do? You cried and quit. Thats what you always do. And yeah i bitch too, but not because of losin or some punk ass votes. But when I know i completely bodied and kats come in blatantly hatin so I lose...of course im gonna say somethin...

Im lookin for competition! So when im poppin shit to audio heads most the time. Im tryin to get you to body me! And consistently bring heat. But most don't....like now. You should of been tried to shit on me to shut me tge Fuck up. I wish there was a muthafuka talkin shit and will battle anyone at anytime..I would body him..lol

Like if there was another me, talkin shit to me!? Fuck that!!

You got bars son...some of ya audios sound like shit tho, and ya delivery could be better. But if you woulda stuck with it, even after our last battle... you'd be a beast!..💯

None of our battles were head to head. Im the only one who brings personal bars. Seems yall wanna make excuses like farm for ya losses...so send beef again and again..but you wont. Id rather head to head anyway because snipes aint battlin, but unfortunately thats all i have to work wity because kats are shook!

Heres the battle you thought you won. Woulda been 5-3, Actually woulda been 6-3https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=689733

100% Body 👉 https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=688343

100% body 👉https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=689633

Now this one makes absolutely no sense. You won here, And funny you dont mention it because this was 1000% body, and you know it. https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=688344

So the one battle you did win .

#BodyConsistent

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomonon View Post
#PheOverRhyme
#TryAgain

#StopBitinMy#

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Just cuz you aggressively rhyme words sounding like a chain smoker don't mean you can rap. You lose against anyone that's average.

#KeepTryin

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-29-2023, 11:20 AM   #21

RhymeSmoke
3 1549
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
346 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1000 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobbo View Post
Read the sig then tell me u won that battle again

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 AM ----------

Ur crybaby antics is what cheated me out of a win. I had won before u started crying and would've won either way if Odin had voted. I rest my case
Yeah you "rest ya case"...on that!? 🤦...now i gotta break down one fuckin battle from mad long ago...🤦🤦🤦🤦

@ "crybaby antics" you know damn well what happened...It said you won but it was 47%-53% in my favor ni brought it up because it was a glitch.. wouldn't you of brought it up? Or should i have been "cheated" out of a win? Yall be livin in yall own lil world, when the facts are all in this forum..smh

Here's the thread i made in "Bugs/Complaints"... because a few other battles i had was fucked up, that i didn't lose in. I wasn't even cryin about the loss. But YOU jumped in and said "the people that voted for you hold more weight' GTFOH!!!...so I brought up Queen votin wrong...I can show you her pm about it too.

Then you say in the thread "its happened to me plenty of times" NO IT HASN'T!! show us a battle where uounlost but had more %... You lyin...even staff aint never seen that shit. And like i said in the thread "funny it happens on one of my battles" And notice that Odin didn't have 1 reply anywhere about it...🤔.. He has no priblem votin on my shit, even when ive told him over a dozen times not to, then he doesn't vote on that battle? And just so happens the battle has an outcome that never happens? Hmmmmmmmm? 🤔🤔🤔

You're the ine who wanted a glitched win, instead of havin an official outcome...smh

Heres @Students reply "DestinedOne had 1 VP when the battled closed so RhymeSmoke technically should be the winner but if he had 2 then re-open the battle, promote it, let more people decide, which is what I would choose"

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174397

Then heres ya thread after @Mindless reopened it, even tho..I should of won originally because of me havin more votes...bottom line!

But nah, they reopened it, and I still won...so stop with all that. And its one fuckin battle anway ..move on. .

You seem to think ONE battle means shit. Because even if you did win that battle...aint shit about you consistent...Do it again and again and again. Not quit because they reopened it and you lost. You should of done what Odin said, even if he only said that because he wants someone to beat me... because I do too ..but not once and then bounce, like my last 3 losses...word up! Anyone can win one, especially with the voting on here ..just like the 1 win you did win...that was a complete loss for you...we should actually run that back, se verses, but with ya shit not soundin like you recorded it in the shower.

See i waa givin you props at the time too, and giving you advice. You shoulda rolled with that momentum of almost winnin and came back at me again and again. But what chu do? You cried and quit. Thats what you always do. And yeah i bitch too, but not because of losin or some punk ass votes. But when I know i completely bodied and kats come in blatantly hatin so I lose...of course im gonna say somethin...

Im lookin for competition! So when im poppin shit to audio heads most the time. Im tryin to get you to body me! And consistently bring heat. But most don't....like now. You should of been tried to shit on me to shut me tge Fuck up. I wish there was a muthafuka talkin shit and will battle anyone at anytime..I would body him..lol

Like if there was another me, talkin shit to me!? Fuck that!!

You got bars son...some of ya audios sound like shit tho, and ya delivery could be better. But if you woulda stuck with it, even after our last battle... you'd be a beast!..💯

None of our battles were head to head. Im the only one who brings personal bars. Seems yall wanna make excuses like farm for ya losses...so send beef again and again..but you wont. Id rather head to head anyway because snipes aint battlin, but unfortunately thats all i have to work wity because kats are shook!

Heres the battle you thought you won. Woulda been 5-3, Actually woulda been 6-3https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=689733

100% Body 👉 https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=688343

100% body 👉https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=689633

Now this one makes absolutely no sense. You won here, And funny you dont mention it because this was 1000% body, and you know it. https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=688344

So the one battle you did win .

#BodyConsistent

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Quote:
#PheOverRhyme
#TryAgain

#StopBitinMy#

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Quote:
Just cuz you aggressively rhyme words sounding like a chain smoker don't mean you can rap. You lose against anyone that's average.

#KeepTryin

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: