View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2023, 07:31 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1549
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
346 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhart View Post
I literally told your stupid ass I’m with the smoke to battle you. Of course you wanna have selective memory when it benefits you, though.
🤣...talk about a memory relapse. Foreal..are you retarded? Or do yall think everyone else is retarded, and can't read or listen to all the bullshit yall spew right out in the open? So lets take it a back 1 fuckin page in this thread #dummy..🤦...yall be livin in yall own lil world

Quote:
@Óðinn gimme @RhymeSmoke I’ma smoke his boots real quick

Quote:
@RhymeSmoke if you don’t sign up and see me in a battle, then you’re ducking now.
Before i Show how YOU DUCKED..look how Odin and ya dumb ass just completely missed me SIGNING UP IN THIS THREAD 7 DAYS BEFORE YOU EVEN CALLED ME OUT...like seriously...i know i smoke alot..but yall be fuckin out there.. like in an alternate universe and shit.l, where i suck, duck, and make shit up...WHEN ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!...smh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Yeah... I'll signup @Hoedin

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

That all...you still a tho ..this should of been the semi final battle for March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
He needs to sign up first lol.

Currently, only four signed up. I'll give this another day or two and if no one else signs up, then we'll run with what we have.
So Heres my immediate response to your '3 year late callout'...AND YOU NEVER REPLYING BACK ABOUT IT, OR HITTTIN ME UP ABOUT, OR SENDIN BEEF....🦆

Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

@Lockhart ya gonna "smoke my boots"? Pause?...idk shit sounds gay..but its better than "sandy vaginas" ..but so now you callin me out? 😂😭...

So I'll go 64 bars...no time limit! If ya bitchass can't deal with that...then 🦶 🪨 s!! I'm been bodyin and puttin in work for the last 3 years while you been textin poppin shit. I aint even wanna battle ya pussy ass, wanted you to help get the audio poppin..Now you wanna hop on the court!? Who tf are you!? This my spot son...been my spot. Fuck a loss! Fuck a win! Its about WIN"S" pussy! You wanna go? Put in some fuckin work twat...shoulda been the same for March lba...we need mutiple head to head battles... PROVE YALL CAN SPIT!

You been savin up bars pussy? Talkinnall that sideways shit cause i called you a nigga!? Runnin ya fuckin trap about what you've done...fuck what youve done!! Show and fuckin prove and work the summer season coward. Ya blocked so I won't see ya pussy ass reply, so pm if ya lil baby nuts drop. ....But they wont and thats facts ..i will get no om from poptart...FUCK A FORUM..and fuck ya duck ass.

"Kats wanna save they played out bars and only battle for belts/ But they can't battle consistent because they babble get squelched/ See i dont need no backup..all matters I handle myself/ Ive been cookin beef solo.. but yall cattle need help"

And here's me stating you never sent beef or hit me up, or responded at all im here after i set the teems...🤦🤦🤦🤦

Quote:
Still no PM from HotFart yet... uck:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 04-14-2023 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-13-2023 at 10:50 PM ----------
So you duckin for 3 years , while i grided out 100 audio wins and droppin diss tracks left and righ...then you tryin to call someone out?? Ok..

Sooooo...I gave the terms: 64 bars, No time limit... like this battle with @Tain https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690909
AND YOU AINT SAY SHIT! So again... 🦶 🪨's or grow a pair

All of this is in the 2 pages of this thread..but I see I have to make it nice a neat and dumbed down for you...🤦🤦😭😭

#ALLFACTS

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 04-23-2023, 07:31 PM   #32

RhymeSmoke
3 1549
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
346 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1000 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 148 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
I literally told your stupid ass I’m with the smoke to battle you. Of course you wanna have selective memory when it benefits you, though.
🤣...talk about a memory relapse. Foreal..are you retarded? Or do yall think everyone else is retarded, and can't read or listen to all the bullshit yall spew right out in the open? So lets take it a back 1 fuckin page in this thread #dummy..🤦...yall be livin in yall own lil world

Quote:
@Óðinn gimme @RhymeSmoke I’ma smoke his boots real quick

Quote:
@RhymeSmoke if you don’t sign up and see me in a battle, then you’re ducking now.
Before i Show how YOU DUCKED..look how Odin and ya dumb ass just completely missed me SIGNING UP IN THIS THREAD 7 DAYS BEFORE YOU EVEN CALLED ME OUT...like seriously...i know i smoke alot..but yall be fuckin out there.. like in an alternate universe and shit.l, where i suck, duck, and make shit up...WHEN ITS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE!!!...smh

Quote:
Yeah... I'll signup @Hoedin

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

That all...you still a tho ..this should of been the semi final battle for March

Quote:
Originally Posted by Óðinn View Post
He needs to sign up first lol.

Currently, only four signed up. I'll give this another day or two and if no one else signs up, then we'll run with what we have.
So Heres my immediate response to your '3 year late callout'...AND YOU NEVER REPLYING BACK ABOUT IT, OR HITTTIN ME UP ABOUT, OR SENDIN BEEF....🦆

Quote:

---------- Post added at 01:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

@Lockhart ya gonna "smoke my boots"? Pause?...idk shit sounds gay..but its better than "sandy vaginas" ..but so now you callin me out? 😂😭...

So I'll go 64 bars...no time limit! If ya bitchass can't deal with that...then 🦶 🪨 s!! I'm been bodyin and puttin in work for the last 3 years while you been textin poppin shit. I aint even wanna battle ya pussy ass, wanted you to help get the audio poppin..Now you wanna hop on the court!? Who tf are you!? This my spot son...been my spot. Fuck a loss! Fuck a win! Its about WIN"S" pussy! You wanna go? Put in some fuckin work twat...shoulda been the same for March lba...we need mutiple head to head battles... PROVE YALL CAN SPIT!

You been savin up bars pussy? Talkinnall that sideways shit cause i called you a nigga!? Runnin ya fuckin trap about what you've done...fuck what youve done!! Show and fuckin prove and work the summer season coward. Ya blocked so I won't see ya pussy ass reply, so pm if ya lil baby nuts drop. ....But they wont and thats facts ..i will get no om from poptart...FUCK A FORUM..and fuck ya duck ass.

"Kats wanna save they played out bars and only battle for belts/ But they can't battle consistent because they babble get squelched/ See i dont need no backup..all matters I handle myself/ Ive been cookin beef solo.. but yall cattle need help"

And here's me stating you never sent beef or hit me up, or responded at all im here after i set the teems...🤦🤦🤦🤦

Quote:
Still no PM from HotFart yet... uck:[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added 04-14-2023 at 12:10 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-13-2023 at 10:50 PM ----------
So you duckin for 3 years , while i grided out 100 audio wins and droppin diss tracks left and righ...then you tryin to call someone out?? Ok..

Sooooo...I gave the terms: 64 bars, No time limit... like this battle with @Tain https://www.letsbeef.com/battle_deta...n=lb&id=690909
AND YOU AINT SAY SHIT! So again... 🦶 🪨's or grow a pair

All of this is in the 2 pages of this thread..but I see I have to make it nice a neat and dumbed down for you...🤦🤦😭😭

#ALLFACTS

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: