View Single Post
Unread 03-19-2023, 10:11 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

"clearly a fair reasonable vote"...😭..in whos eyes you dumb fuck? You did that shit either cause i dropped that battle body as a track...hatin pussy. Then got the nerve to be the first to vote on my next battle...

Dont even know what hater is..most dont tho

And pussy....you cant beat me in ANYTHING, so wtf that got to do with ya pussy ass hate vote? How about... POINT OUT TAINS DOMINATION you dumb fuck

And you tired of the back and forth? Do something about it pussy clot! And do somethin other than ya 5th grade rants and typin shit that i need any type of help winnin... especially against trash like you with ya broke ass larynx voice. Got the nerve to talk some shit when ya ass cheeks...runnin around deletin all my chat shouts, my diss tracks, searchin through my battles, prolly doin some sneaky pussy shit too...fuckin fat pussy!

Got a record filled with Pal wins.... 🗑️ 🧃

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 03-19-2023, 10:11 PM   #7

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

"clearly a fair reasonable vote"...😭..in whos eyes you dumb fuck? You did that shit either cause i dropped that battle body as a track...hatin pussy. Then got the nerve to be the first to vote on my next battle...

Dont even know what hater is..most dont tho

And pussy....you cant beat me in ANYTHING, so wtf that got to do with ya pussy ass hate vote? How about... POINT OUT TAINS DOMINATION you dumb fuck

And you tired of the back and forth? Do something about it pussy clot! And do somethin other than ya 5th grade rants and typin shit that i need any type of help winnin... especially against trash like you with ya broke ass larynx voice. Got the nerve to talk some shit when ya ass cheeks...runnin around deletin all my chat shouts, my diss tracks, searchin through my battles, prolly doin some sneaky pussy shit too...fuckin fat pussy!

Got a record filled with Pal wins.... 🗑️ 🧃

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: