View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2022, 07:37 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
3 1549
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
346 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Smh....you realize Hoedin this back and forth started with me tryin to get some type of fuckin interaction from the participants....That's the only reason I posted that about the not battling and not voting. Just trying to drum up something, anything. Instead of just me and farm or me and rowdy. Don't you get it bro? Everything I do is for a reason...
And I got Plus1 and others to join. Stop hatin so hard..

And yet you're the one, that's doesn't even battle (except to snipe Flako), replies with BS...

Just do your fuckin job and get the fuckin brackets up and stfu...why are you even replying to me?? Act professional for once.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

So get ya last word in you 4th grader and do your job ...

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Wow....how much did I call it? FARMGIRL GETS A BYE THE FIRST RD!!! ..You need all the help you can get...But guess who's next bitch? Better get to writing, My shit been done Kyle.

And Yo. How did y'all know y'all was battling each other @wayco and @Rowdy? Kinda gives y'all more time, even tho punk researches the wrong people when writing(who's Justin?). Doesn't give any advantage, but still gave y'all more days. shits going sideways already. And I told you I was gonna bitch the whole way through Hoedin. Shits fugazy already. Like really? Your girlfriend gets a bye? Funny af....

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 01-05-2022, 07:37 PM   #85

RhymeSmoke
3 1549
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.81/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
346 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.81/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 1000 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Smh....you realize Hoedin this back and forth started with me tryin to get some type of fuckin interaction from the participants....That's the only reason I posted that about the not battling and not voting. Just trying to drum up something, anything. Instead of just me and farm or me and rowdy. Don't you get it bro? Everything I do is for a reason...
And I got Plus1 and others to join. Stop hatin so hard..

And yet you're the one, that's doesn't even battle (except to snipe Flako), replies with BS...

Just do your fuckin job and get the fuckin brackets up and stfu...why are you even replying to me?? Act professional for once.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

So get ya last word in you 4th grader and do your job ...

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Wow....how much did I call it? FARMGIRL GETS A BYE THE FIRST RD!!! ..You need all the help you can get...But guess who's next bitch? Better get to writing, My shit been done Kyle.

And Yo. How did y'all know y'all was battling each other @wayco and @Rowdy? Kinda gives y'all more time, even tho punk researches the wrong people when writing(who's Justin?). Doesn't give any advantage, but still gave y'all more days. shits going sideways already. And I told you I was gonna bitch the whole way through Hoedin. Shits fugazy already. Like really? Your girlfriend gets a bye? Funny af....

Spoiler for 💀🔥DISS TRACKS🔥💀:

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: