View Single Post
Unread 01-05-2022, 07:12 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2439 Post(s)
Tagged: 108 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Will you be cheatin? Cause really I honestly don't want anything to do with what your running. You're the biggest snake on here due to the power you have. Everyone knows it, but most for some reason, some don't care, and those that do get trolled, or banned, or just leave. I've watched you hate on so many Kats and fuck with them....only because you can. You can't say you don't ..like when you fucked with me and detri_mentals battle. You know you did... and the vote power changing, you use to manipulate some battles. I've seen it....But obviously you won't admit anything like that and I wouldn't expect you too. But for you to run your fuckin mouth when you know you're VA snake is dumb af...Just fall back and be snake...

I realize nothing will change until your gone, so like I said ...this is just a way to shit on a few of my haters, including you. And let's not forget, you asked me to be in this shit and then when I do and a bunch jump on because of it, then you wanna talk shit.
Again...I already know, you would never ever EVER let me win a tournament, especially one that you're running with multiple of your fuckboys in it. And I believe this is my first audio tournament, never been in one, never been around when there was one. Anyway....keep being a snake and I'll keep the lawn cut. Once this I'm done with this, there's really no reason to hang around.
If your battle bars are 1 tenth as good as your bullshit fiction you're constantly spewing, you'll do alright, kid.
Unread 01-05-2022, 07:12 PM   #84

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost

Voted: 470 audio / 3098 text
Mentioned: 2439 Post(s)
Tagged: 108 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymeSmoke View Post
Will you be cheatin? Cause really I honestly don't want anything to do with what your running. You're the biggest snake on here due to the power you have. Everyone knows it, but most for some reason, some don't care, and those that do get trolled, or banned, or just leave. I've watched you hate on so many Kats and fuck with them....only because you can. You can't say you don't ..like when you fucked with me and detri_mentals battle. You know you did... and the vote power changing, you use to manipulate some battles. I've seen it....But obviously you won't admit anything like that and I wouldn't expect you too. But for you to run your fuckin mouth when you know you're VA snake is dumb af...Just fall back and be snake...

I realize nothing will change until your gone, so like I said ...this is just a way to shit on a few of my haters, including you. And let's not forget, you asked me to be in this shit and then when I do and a bunch jump on because of it, then you wanna talk shit.
Again...I already know, you would never ever EVER let me win a tournament, especially one that you're running with multiple of your fuckboys in it. And I believe this is my first audio tournament, never been in one, never been around when there was one. Anyway....keep being a snake and I'll keep the lawn cut. Once this I'm done with this, there's really no reason to hang around.
If your battle bars are 1 tenth as good as your bullshit fiction you're constantly spewing, you'll do alright, kid.