Thread: I Stepped Down
View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2021, 10:48 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by B a r z o o k a View Post
lmfao alright now you're being funny. Keep being funny man this website needs a new clown.
I'm not tryin to be be funny. But I been seeing you throw shots...riding the bandwagon. Not sure why, I ain't said shit to you You obviously ain't been around the past 2 years. Started off with me voicing my opinion and a few mods don't like when users do that because they PUSSY!! From then on I been holding it the fuck down on a RAP BATTLE WEBSITE. SO because they couldn't clown me.. they banned for somethin I didn't do and since then it's been 4 or 5 cockbuffas that like to follow me around the site and talk shit. Then Kats like you login and ain't been around and wanna start Poppin shit. But as you can see...they been TRYIN to clown me...but it ain't never gonna happen...cause ain't none of em RAPPIN...and if they are, they ain't fuckin with me.

I give Punk props for actually responding tho....He's the only one. I pop shit to get battles poppin. You can ask anybody thats cool with me on the audio side. Get a little beef goin and get some hot list battles. That's how you get #1 for the seasons...all about points.

But you can keep throwin Poppin off, but I'm gonna see it and sure as shit stink, I'm gonna say something back, ALWAYS All the Kats I got beef with ran they mouth first, real talk. Just like Punk..he knows. I'm supposed to sit back and not say nothin....ain't happenin.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 11-02-2021, 10:48 AM   #9

RhymeSmoke
3 1511
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.8/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
345 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.8/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 999 audio / 119 text
Mentioned: 147 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by B a r z o o k a View Post
lmfao alright now you're being funny. Keep being funny man this website needs a new clown.
I'm not tryin to be be funny. But I been seeing you throw shots...riding the bandwagon. Not sure why, I ain't said shit to you You obviously ain't been around the past 2 years. Started off with me voicing my opinion and a few mods don't like when users do that because they PUSSY!! From then on I been holding it the fuck down on a RAP BATTLE WEBSITE. SO because they couldn't clown me.. they banned for somethin I didn't do and since then it's been 4 or 5 cockbuffas that like to follow me around the site and talk shit. Then Kats like you login and ain't been around and wanna start Poppin shit. But as you can see...they been TRYIN to clown me...but it ain't never gonna happen...cause ain't none of em RAPPIN...and if they are, they ain't fuckin with me.

I give Punk props for actually responding tho....He's the only one. I pop shit to get battles poppin. You can ask anybody thats cool with me on the audio side. Get a little beef goin and get some hot list battles. That's how you get #1 for the seasons...all about points.

But you can keep throwin Poppin off, but I'm gonna see it and sure as shit stink, I'm gonna say something back, ALWAYS All the Kats I got beef with ran they mouth first, real talk. Just like Punk..he knows. I'm supposed to sit back and not say nothin....ain't happenin.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: