View Single Post
Unread 10-04-2014, 07:53 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Question Having a bisexual girlfriend.

So, my girl is bisexual. We've been together for about a month, or so, and she has a girlfriend as well. But, I suppose I'm a bit torn by this. There are positives, of course, I don't have to spend as much time with her, I don't have to be emotionally available. Things like that. But, there are also cons. It hinders her sex drive a bit, exclusivity is less likely. So, I wondered how you guys would handle this situation? Would you let her relationship with her own girlfriend ride, or, would you request a decision regarding exclusivity in the relationship with her yourself?

INB4 ask for a threesome.
Unread 10-04-2014, 07:53 PM   #1

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Question Having a bisexual girlfriend.

So, my girl is bisexual. We've been together for about a month, or so, and she has a girlfriend as well. But, I suppose I'm a bit torn by this. There are positives, of course, I don't have to spend as much time with her, I don't have to be emotionally available. Things like that. But, there are also cons. It hinders her sex drive a bit, exclusivity is less likely. So, I wondered how you guys would handle this situation? Would you let her relationship with her own girlfriend ride, or, would you request a decision regarding exclusivity in the relationship with her yourself?

INB4 ask for a threesome.