PDA

View Full Version : This Site Is Bullshit

theASHPEKT
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Im sick of Emcee's that only win coz there Rank n Dickriders only coz there under the top 100 or 200 its Bullshit, i used to have respect for alot of emcee's on this site now, i just realised its rigged n most the emcee's are Fake.... Goodbye The Good emcee's that dont D ride n Vote on Ranks or their mates an Fuck Off All ya Wannabe's Smh..

TeXsPiLLzZZ
04-12-2010, 08:14 PM
:high: i see that also, but ya shouldnt go , cuz of that man , eff it , stay , n just bury dem ,:high:..shit even rule said yer an Dope Texteee

theASHPEKT
04-12-2010, 08:26 PM
Yea Ya Right "HT"

_SIR_
04-12-2010, 08:29 PM
Blcok Anyone That Truly Is Hatevoting/Dickriding.... You Can Tell So That's What I Do And The Problem Is Solved :D

theASHPEKT
04-12-2010, 08:37 PM
Bin doin that Not workin n im not really worried bout Hate Voters Just dickriders they need ta make a furum sayin how ta vote so the noobs an some Peeps on this site need to learn

dmullz
04-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Dude, you gotta hit up the FVC, or some guys that know how to vote, i who am ranked high an have a ton of wins agree that happens man its some BS, but dont give up on the site just battle cats who are gnna get fairs an do you, shit happens i got a few like 20+ that are just like woah how'd i lose, but keep it up bro u pretty nice n next tiem make a thread n call out some names of FV guys

Krhyme Killz
04-12-2010, 09:05 PM
YOUR VERSE:

"My Verse" he FLIPPED N TURNED But, Nun of ur SHITS CONCERNED?! This Kid, If he Had a "Tv Show" the HOST BE A FAG?! but, Worse He BOAST N HE BRAGS He'll Cop MOST OF THY MAG "Idk Y U Still Here?" Ur SupPOSE TA BE TAGGED?!

what does "cop most of thy mag" mean? and "supposed to be tagged"?

Coz Ya'll get Shown-By-K Tht we Knw-ya-Gay N ya'll get "Thrown-Away" Like a GROCERY BAG?!! Huh Kid, In (LB) Im MAKIN SUM ENEMIES Made ya ACHIN FA FELONIES But PATIENCE IS EMPATHY?! in The-Grind-Of-Spa's U'll Get Locked "Behind-My-Bars" like in State PENETENTIARY?!

"achin fa felonies"? "grind of spas"?? what does that mean?????? and that punch is PLAYED!!!

o_O, Hmm i SHOULD CHECK THIS/ LIST, "Goin Easy" n i COULD WRECK THIS? Like ya "Run Around" ya HOOD LEGLESS?! Oh, N By tha Way? "Ya Girl" She makes a GOOD BREAKFAST?!! in this Battle, i'll EsCAPE WITH ANDROIDS so GTFO(get The Fuck Out) with the HATE OF THEM BOYS? My FAITE IS TEN JOYS, Fuck it Kid, Ur just Green? Plain-like-Da-Grass N just a "Pain-In-Da-Arse?" So, Go SCRAPE OFF HEMROIDS?! L/w

"faite is ten joys" ?????WHAT IS THAAAT??? avg punch in the closer

MY VERSE

sorry for this subpar verse, FANS KNOW i could kick way better shit but DAMN YO...the PLAN'S SHOW up with some weak shit to beat you with my HANDS, BRO...rather than 'take the metal out off the top'...like opening a CAN THOUGH/

mad simple multi...decent concept there, but not mindblowing

so if you're thinking KRHYME'S SLIPPIN, or getting full of myself, and I DIDNT think that i could lose like, "WHY ISNT he coming harder than this?"...crowd's silent, nothing but SIGHS, FIDGETS...so i'm guaranteed to 'come up short of tens' like NINE MIDGETS!!!/

flow is ok, swagg is there fa sho...and the punch was outside of the box and clever, tho the midgets part is a 'lil' played lol

lol..let me STOP PLAYING...i'll leave OCK LAYING like...wait..the COPS SAYING they saw K at the scene...so now i 'see men/siemen coming at my head' like women sucking dick..and the COCKS SPRAYIN!(yeeeech)/

simple, straightforward punch with some wordplay

sorry for the HOMO QUIP, but even though you DONT KNOW IT...you'll look back at this, saw that you actually battled Krhyme like, "OH? NO SHIT"

closer had a lil swag but no serious punch

HOW WOULD YOU THINK YOU WIN THAT??

REALLY?

the bulk of your shit was just words....

dmullz
04-12-2010, 09:06 PM
YOUR VERSE:

"My Verse" he FLIPPED N TURNED But, Nun of ur SHITS CONCERNED?! This Kid, If he Had a "Tv Show" the HOST BE A FAG?! but, Worse He BOAST N HE BRAGS He'll Cop MOST OF THY MAG "Idk Y U Still Here?" Ur SupPOSE TA BE TAGGED?!

what does "cop most of thy mag" mean? and "supposed to be tagged"?

Coz Ya'll get Shown-By-K Tht we Knw-ya-Gay N ya'll get "Thrown-Away" Like a GROCERY BAG?!! Huh Kid, In (LB) Im MAKIN SUM ENEMIES Made ya ACHIN FA FELONIES But PATIENCE IS EMPATHY?! in The-Grind-Of-Spa's U'll Get Locked "Behind-My-Bars" like in State PENETENTIARY?!

"achin fa felonies"? "grind of spas"?? what does that mean?????? and that punch is PLAYED!!!

o_O, Hmm i SHOULD CHECK THIS/ LIST, "Goin Easy" n i COULD WRECK THIS? Like ya "Run Around" ya HOOD LEGLESS?! Oh, N By tha Way? "Ya Girl" She makes a GOOD BREAKFAST?!! in this Battle, i'll EsCAPE WITH ANDROIDS so GTFO(get The Fuck Out) with the HATE OF THEM BOYS? My FAITE IS TEN JOYS, Fuck it Kid, Ur just Green? Plain-like-Da-Grass N just a "Pain-In-Da-Arse?" So, Go SCRAPE OFF HEMROIDS?! L/w

"faite is ten joys" ?????WHAT IS THAAAT??? avg punch in the closer

MY VERSE

sorry for this subpar verse, FANS KNOW i could kick way better shit but DAMN YO...the PLAN'S SHOW up with some weak shit to beat you with my HANDS, BRO...rather than 'take the metal out off the top'...like opening a CAN THOUGH/

mad simple multi...decent concept there, but not mindblowing

so if you're thinking KRHYME'S SLIPPIN, or getting full of myself, and I DIDNT think that i could lose like, "WHY ISNT he coming harder than this?"...crowd's silent, nothing but SIGHS, FIDGETS...so i'm guaranteed to 'come up short of tens' like NINE MIDGETS!!!/

flow is ok, swagg is there fa sho...and the punch was outside of the box and clever, tho the midgets part is a 'lil' played lol

lol..let me STOP PLAYING...i'll leave OCK LAYING like...wait..the COPS SAYING they saw K at the scene...so now i 'see men/siemen coming at my head' like women sucking dick..and the COCKS SPRAYIN!(yeeeech)/

simple, straightforward punch with some wordplay

sorry for the HOMO QUIP, but even though you DONT KNOW IT...you'll look back at this, saw that you actually battled Krhyme like, "OH? NO SHIT"

closer had a lil swag but no serious punch

HOW WOULD YOU THINK YOU WIN THAT??

REALLY?

the bulk of your shit was just words....

If thats the battle your speaking of you did lose that one, and Krhyme way to answer your PMs you cock:cool:

Krhyme Killz
04-12-2010, 09:08 PM
If thats the battle your speaking of you did lose that one, and Krhyme way to answer your PMs you cock:cool:

lol...my fault...yo, imma run solo for the tourny like i usually do..AFTER that...we'll see, fam

dmullz
04-12-2010, 09:13 PM
U shuld just get in now, considering im the only one in the crew now, n wed both be in the tourney, btw i hope i draw you first round ez win ahahahahahaha

Krhyme Killz
04-12-2010, 09:20 PM
:guns: dmullz

lmao

dmullz
04-12-2010, 09:39 PM
ya so imma go ahead an invite you now......

RULE
04-13-2010, 02:14 AM
:high: i see that also, but ya shouldnt go , cuz of that man , eff it , stay , n just bury dem ,:high:..shit even rule said yer an Dope Texteee

And that RULE dude knows his stuff...

Po a Fo
04-13-2010, 03:17 AM
ive gotten screwed over really bad in the past couple weeks... but you gotta say fuck it in the end... unless in screws u outta the tourny or somethin, fuck ur record.. i mean look at mine for the month... so far i have 1 MAYBE 2 legit losses, but in my mind ive only lost to sir so far this month {i do know damn well i lost to both rule and jason lol props to both btw, thanks for helpin me get ready for tourny time!!}

oh yea POPs

-Dru-
04-13-2010, 06:10 AM
Don't give up bro. Should try my theory. I'm just trying to battle people who appear to be decent or are known to be good, yea your not going to get the rub of the green when it comes to votes, but, it should attract some good emcees to peep the battle due to them knowing the other dude is good. They'll see you can drop a verse, hopefully be attracted to check out your next battle when they see it, and vote... properly. I predict I'll have about 6 or 7 losses before I get the credit my verses have warranted.

Rule already noticed you got skills, I'm sure he'll be checking out any of your future battles should he see them.

Just how this ish works. Even if you're the best textcee going it's doubtful you're going to come straigt onto a site and tear it up from the beginning. There's always kids that are clueless and dickriders who just vote for names rather than verses.

Stick at it though

RULE
04-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Im not saying im a heavyweight or anything like that, but ive got a bit of respect and a decent skill level now. But even i took some... strange L's on my way up. Infact i think i was 12-26 at one point. Battling vets i managed to get up to 84-39.

Stick at it, be respectful and listen to the advice of those around you and you WILL get there.

The battle in question (K~9 Vs Krhyme) was a fairly close one. Krhyme dropped mega light but still managed a solid verse. The result? Could of gone either way to be honest.

The best way to elevate is to battle the best. Even myself recently, the L i took from Real Talk taugh me 100x more than 100 snipes ever would.

Fuck a record, fuck a L. Keep elevating fam.

AkRid_ArTz
04-13-2010, 09:46 AM
It comes with it, but what I'm irritated is when it takes people forever to respond to my battles :D

huh?
-RULE
-FAME
-FiNalWord
-Jason..

Krhyme Killz
04-13-2010, 09:47 AM
lmao......

RULE's just being nice, ock...your bitching is a sign that you for some reason think you are already nice. and you're not.

and that shit couldnt have ended but one way neither

you're still at the point where you are saying shit just to rhyme. stop bitching and fucking work at ya craft.

and if you wanna see some bullshit...peep this...
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=454913

FreezyCT
04-13-2010, 10:14 AM
lol you could always snipe....