PDA

View Full Version : Letsbeef's Second Warning!

Young Spazz
02-02-2010, 03:40 AM
I ask nicely if my record can be changed. Fuck all of these So called mc's that cant even wipe there own asses.I am a true ec that doesnt get the respect that's needed so, i spoke with alot of people. Technology classes i took this year. I moved out of state just for those classes. I tap firewalls and pic passwords. See, i have a crew in Kentucky and they do stuff like o let me see here umm...Delete websites and shit. Why do you think vBull. has problems? They did that just for me because i joined a website by VB and i lost every battle i could even do. Stupid ass members was too cocky. I got a million comments on my letsbeef sayin fuck you spazz or suck our dicks and shit. Dont be suprise when you type your URL in and come up with this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZaGO7GjCqAI/SKsR3lgBWDI/AAAAAAAAKDw/Bb8-shofDIA/s640/404-error-page-widget.png Watch who you niggers are talking to because i will destroy each and everyone of you bitches. Last warning letsbeef. Dont Disapoint me.

METH_BARZ
02-02-2010, 03:54 AM
lolol so I'm guessing elevation is out of the question for you cause your the next eminem huh? lol anywayz it won't really bother me since theres a million other vb forums out there to fuck wit that are hip hop oriented

-Bunz-
02-02-2010, 03:56 AM
hahahaha oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! somebody get this girl a tampon. shes goin crazy!!!!!!!! damn dude chill out

Tommy aka mr CA
02-02-2010, 04:00 AM
Im gettin too old for this sh** lol and so is he

METH_BARZ
02-02-2010, 04:30 AM
^ how would you stop someone from hackin the site and taking out the firefalls? rofl -dead- you can't so while your here if dude is absolutley serious about it then that would be a yes it could happen while your here

J-Nesio
02-02-2010, 09:35 PM
your record is a joke just like your internet career!
I thought you lost all your battles...lmfao