PDA

View Full Version : You are allowed to IM people on facebook for votes.

Subreal
11-25-2015, 12:08 AM
You are allowed to hit up inactive LB members on facebook IM and give them a link and tell them to vote on your battle. NOBLE and Pugz encourage it. There are a few (obvious) problems with this.

1. - There is no way to make sure people aren't asking for buddy votes. Mark Zuckerberg isn't going to give Pugz and Noble chat logs.

2. - People can message people who aren't active LB members and quit. These people don't give a fuck about the site anymore or its rules. They haven't been on in months. They are inclined just to drop a buddy vote and log off.

3. Lol, getting ur facebook friends to vote on ur battle.. do you guys not see the bias in this?

So hit up all ur facebook friends and get some buddy votes, until this policy is changed.

Should you be allowed to private message people on facebook to vote on your battle?

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Expect 3 Yes votes from NOBLE,Pugz, n 2FUEL

Row
11-25-2015, 12:18 AM
FB is a personal medium and goin on there to ask people to vote obviously is gonna get the person's vote to gravitate towards you, especially if they dont have the other contestant on FB, the relationship isnt the same. one

NOBLE
11-25-2015, 12:20 AM
You're being a faggot right now

Subreal
11-25-2015, 12:25 AM

I'm a fucking visionary. The FVC moderator has confessed to private messaging inactive LB members that have quit LB and been inactive for months, for votes. IS THIS WHO YOU WANT LEADING THE FVC PEOPLE?!

Row
11-25-2015, 12:27 AM
Wait I thought you were told to post this thread? Subreal

Subreal
11-25-2015, 12:29 AM
Wait I thought you were told to post this thread? Subreal

I was telling Noble how stupid his and Pugs decision was, and I told him the people wouldn't agree with it. So he suggested I make a thread to see.

NOBLE
11-25-2015, 12:40 AM
You hit me up without ever asking what lead up to the "decision", as you call it. You just came with all this presumptuous bullshit based on some shit you must have heard from somebody else and I told you you're like a back-seat driver with partial information. You *threatened to make a thread as if I had something to hide, which made me realize that you already had that in mind, so I told you to go make the thread you envisioned making so I might clarify the shit to you and whoever else might be confused about it. I didn't realize you'd butter it up with faggotry and try to misrepresent what our position actually is. Then with Row chiming in with side digs, this is making you both look like fags.

Subreal
11-25-2015, 12:41 AM

I was expecting a rebuttal of some sorts, maybe some pro's (LOL WHO AM I KIDDING, THERE ARE NONE!) of your stance. But I guess that was the natural response when you finally realized how unbelievably moronic your stance on the issue is.

Bleu
11-25-2015, 12:42 AM
lol @ the fag bombs being dropped

Subreal
11-25-2015, 12:44 AM
You hit me up without ever asking what lead up to the "decision", as you call it. You just came with all this presumptuous bullshit based on some shit you must have heard from somebody else and I told you you're like a back-seat driver with partial information. You *threatened to make a thread as if I had something to hide, which made me realize that you already had that in mind, so I told you to go make the thread you envisioned making so I might clarify the shit to you and whoever else might be confused about it. I didn't realize you'd butter it up with faggotry and try to misrepresent what our position actually is. Then with Row chiming in with side digs, this is making you both look like fags.

I believe I gathered enough information from my chat with Pugz. I feel like I didn't misrepresent your stance on the matter at all, and I only presented facts.

1. You can IM people on facebook for a "fair" vote on ur battle.
2. 2FUEL is FVC moderator and IM'd on facebook for "fairs", you and Pugz approve of this.

This is your stance, what led up to is irrelevant.

NOBLE
11-25-2015, 01:06 AM
Saying NOBLE and Pugz approve of *specifically IM'ing inactive LB members on Facebook to vote on your battle is misrepresentation. Point to where that is stated, or ask your source to confirm where that is stated. You're suggesting that we think it's okay for people to ask for specifically buddy votes which is not true. To make an argument that people asking for votes period will lead to buddy votes is one thing. To say we encourage it is something else. If you want to make the argument that it's stupid to allow people to share and promote their LB content outside of LB, feel free to do so. I can provide counter-arguments to that and discuss why we decided it is better for people to promote themselves on other sites and expose prospective new members to LB.

Subreal
11-25-2015, 01:22 AM
Saying NOBLE and Pugz approve of *specifically IM'ing inactive LB members on Facebook to vote on your battle is misrepresentation. Point to where that is stated, or ask your source to confirm where that is stated. .

http://i.imgur.com/oLEATzT.jpg

Shodan
11-25-2015, 12:15 PM
who cares, it's not like LB can enforce the rules on facebook

even if it were punishable by permaban with no appeal on first offence, people would still do it because there's no way to know about it

if inactive members started voting on people's battles out of nowhere, it might raise some flags... but that's it

Subreal
11-25-2015, 12:17 PM
who cares, it's not like LB can enforce the rules on facebook

even if it were punishable by permaban with no appeal on first offence, people would still do it because there's no way to know about it

if inactive members started voting on people's battles out of nowhere, it might raise some flags... but that's it

lol what u just said is retarded, u get 0 points. if there is no way to know about it , how did I just find 2Fuel doing it. U could use the same logic and say there is no way to know about ghostwriting or biting, still against the rules.

Óðinn
11-25-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm a fucking visionary. The FVC moderator has confessed to private messaging inactive LB members that have quit LB and been inactive for months, for votes. IS THIS WHO YOU WANT LEADING THE FVC PEOPLE?!

I PM'ed Joe Muggz to vote. He did. He voted for Row. Issue?

Subreal
11-25-2015, 03:12 PM
I PM'ed Joe Muggz to vote. He did. He voted for Row. Issue?

and u pm'd skizzo and R-dragon who havent been on in months. ur fvc mod and being retarded. Look at the poll results, no one approves of this

AfterLife
11-25-2015, 03:14 PM
Eitherway , how are you guys supposed to know whether someone IM'd an inactive member in FB and asked to vote for them ? they can do it like anytime and nobody would know about it. Wait , is mark Z a mod here ?

Rant
11-25-2015, 04:21 PM
What do you mean, Subreal? Yes is winning in the poll. :S

Subreal
11-25-2015, 04:24 PM
Lol NOBLE altering the poll. it was 0 yes, - 6 no. fucking sad

Rant
11-25-2015, 05:44 PM
Lol @ Falsely incriminating an admin for the sake of your own agenda. Fucking sad.

Row
11-25-2015, 05:45 PM
So having a different opinion makes me a faggot

lol I guess you're a fag too Student

Subreal
11-25-2015, 05:58 PM
Lol @ Falsely incriminating an admin for the sake of your own agenda. Fucking sad.

lol @ u abusing ur mod power and modifying the results of a public poll. Fucking sad.