PDA

View Full Version : Why can't mods get infracted?

Subreal
07-12-2015, 04:08 AM
NOBLE

No-showers of the one bar were infracted and got 2 points except a gay mod named Student he is exempt and can break rules. if student didn't get infracted Just C and the other no-showers shouldn't either

Supsie
07-12-2015, 05:12 AM
Rant should be perm banned for abusing his powers on the site as a mod.

Last Boss
07-12-2015, 06:39 AM
Real shit

Ion know bout a permanent ban though
And I'm wondering if Stu got em shook

Subreal what about your boy Row?
Y'all speak up when it ain't your people

So you being halfway real nigga

NOBLE
07-12-2015, 01:11 PM
NOBLE

No-showers of the one bar were infracted and got 2 points except a gay mod named Student he is exempt and can break rules. if student didn't get infracted Just C and the other no-showers shouldn't either

Mods can't infract other mods. Only admins can infract mods, but it turns out I don't believe people should be infracted for no-showing. That's what we made the tournament exclusion list for. Rant didn't do anything wrong though because he asked and got the permission of another admin before he gave those infractions. I will have a discussion with the rest of staff so we can clarify our position on this and have a collective policy. If it turns out the majority agrees that no-showers should be infracted, then I will infract Student with the 2 points as well. If it turns out that the majority thinks no-showers shouldn't be infracted, then I will reverse the infractions of everyone who was infracted.

Rant
07-12-2015, 04:37 PM
Subreal I also wasn't aware that moderators were not able to infract other mods until after having infracted both Ape Spitz, and Just C.

Student
07-13-2015, 04:56 AM
Cause I'm fucking Student man, decade on this bitch. Fuck with me.

exZACHly
07-13-2015, 05:22 AM
Subreal Do you honestly care that he didn't receive a temporary timeout warning? Student Shame on you, no flapjacks for 12 hours

Subreal
07-13-2015, 12:28 PM
Cause I'm fucking Student man, decade on this bitch. Fuck with me.

You def win the least improved award every year :high:

The Ghost of Freak
07-13-2015, 01:03 PM
NOBLE and Rant , I only agree with Subreal about the fact that the other infractions should be reversed unless applied to all.

On the other hand, I don't particularly want to see Student or the others infracted for their no show.... despite the fact that is was a 1 bar tourney, which makes no shows a bit more inexcusable.

I hope this can be worked out in an amicable manner as I don't feel anybody is directly at fault in this case of the infracking ... My only suggestion is that people show up for tournaments or just don't participate if they think they might no show....

I realize after typing this that my opinion is fairly unhelpful, sorry.. lmao

Babylon
07-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Could I ask someone to remove my infraction from a while ago if this does go down like this? I really think the exclusion list will serve as a definite means of incentive not to no-show if it is implemented, and advocate for the removal of all infractions obtained via no-showing. (though as freek said with the 1 bar it was much more understandable)