PDA

View Full Version : Row Suck Dick

Last Boss
07-06-2015, 10:49 PM
Man I wish there was no truth to this shit nigga, 1 love tho...

Mindless
07-06-2015, 11:38 PM
I'm trying to understand what a .577 blowie would be but I just can't.

Shodan
07-06-2015, 11:41 PM
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

Last Boss
07-07-2015, 12:36 AM
Guys, Guys stop okay

This is not about understanding us or us understanding
This is about Row

Shodan you wanna make your funny little jokes about heliphobia n shit
Not cool man, not cool

Look HOMOphobia is a serious issue. It is real
This is about HOMOphobia.

Never forget ... HOMOphobia

Mindless
07-07-2015, 01:05 AM
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

dat copypasta.

ILLoKWENT
07-07-2015, 02:01 AM
why? just ....why?

Subreal
07-07-2015, 02:04 AM
why? just ....why?

cuz spooky deep thinks trolling on a multi is cool

Babylon
07-07-2015, 11:22 AM
^Stop posting this shit on my page fucker lmao.

Subreal
07-07-2015, 08:32 PM
^Stop posting this shit on my page fucker lmao.

?? I ain't posted shit on ur page

Shodan
07-07-2015, 08:50 PM
dat copypasta.

Well it's not like there's anything intelligent that I could have posted in this thread.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I can't be sure, obviously, but I'm going to guess that what happened is SuperGuy posted his hamster picture [or someone posted something retarded] and it got deleted, but Babylon's post stayed there. Just a hypothesis, though.

Rant
07-07-2015, 09:29 PM
Well it's not like there's anything intelligent that I could have posted in this thread.

---------- Post added at 07:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------

I can't be sure, obviously, but I'm going to guess that what happened is SuperGuy posted his hamster picture [or someone posted something retarded] and it got deleted, but Babylon's post stayed there. Just a hypothesis, though.

Ding.

Babylon
07-08-2015, 06:16 AM

Shodan was right lmao, my bad. :high:

J u s T C
07-08-2015, 02:51 PM
May supergay R.I.P an never return.

Rant
07-08-2015, 03:15 PM
He's currently soft banned for spamming.

Student
07-08-2015, 04:32 PM

step brothers-don't lose your dinosaur - YouTube

Last Boss
07-08-2015, 07:09 PM
cuz spooky deep thinks trolling on a multi is cool

You little fucking genius...Yo I almost forgot who I was nigga