PDA

View Full Version : If you want these 3 FVC ppl blocked on ur battles

Subreal
03-12-2015, 11:17 PM
In short Since FVC Members are unblockable, and the FVC is ran by Student now instead of ILLoKWENT , this shit needed 2 be made cuz he let too many lightweight dudes in. It don't matter how long the expo is if its in the eyes of a lackluster battler. They aint using their 3 vp responsibly. Since they ain't being removed, i made this so we can keep record so votes can get removed if they vote on ur shit and u don't want them too.
So....
Saxx[ :fyou: ]
Stevevenom [:fyou: ]
Kold Murkz [:fyou:]
Stay off my shit.
None of these dudes even voted against me, stevevenom voted for me in our tags, and Saxx hasn't voted against me, or Kold Murkz. Shit's not personal, I just hear ya'll complaints. Put any/all of these three guys names down u want off ur battles :fyou:

Insuppressible
03-12-2015, 11:23 PM
im not the type to have a boo boo but steves one line explanation in the topical battle is trash
gotta follow the rules for explaining your votes in topical my man

GRizzEAT
03-12-2015, 11:30 PM
i do believe tha issue behind tha shitty voting is due majorly inpart to their skill levels. steven is alil better, but saxx n kold need some time and better understanding of text battle bars on Letsbeef.com.

Student i pre'ciate tha strides u made in gettin some active guys into FVC.. but slappin a sticker on shit dont make it more than.. shit.

with a sticker on it..:high:

CakedOut
03-13-2015, 12:17 AM
Done Deal.

Row
03-13-2015, 12:49 AM
there's a revamp in the works dw gents

J u s T C
03-13-2015, 08:16 AM
Saxx as no place being in FVC. guys a fucking idiot.

Row
03-13-2015, 09:31 AM
Saxx as no place being in FVC. guys a fucking idiot.

pretty much

COFFIN DODGER
03-13-2015, 09:44 AM
how am I not using my vp responsibly ? student let me in the fvc as I showed him battles where I have dropped votes pretty much with the same score and breakdown as fvc members who voted AFTER me on the same battle . and I really do vote fair , I don't give a fuck if they have given me shit or I don't get on with them , if someone's bars are better than the opponents then they will get my vote , and an expo as to why . starting a thread to get people to stop using us is just ridiculous - if people don't want my vote then simply don't tag me , but folks know that anyway . and I ALWAYS vote on battles I am tagged in when others don't .I have been a member for 2 1/2 years , and I have elevated a lot in the past year and have a much better understanding of the requirements needed to win a battle than I did then and have been one of the most active members in that time in both battling and voting . so , if you want a fair vote then tag me . or , if your a petty bitch or a hater then don't . fucking simple .

GRizzEAT
03-13-2015, 11:06 AM
talk that shit stevevenom

Student
03-13-2015, 02:59 PM
It's being revamped. It's going to be a lot harder to join the FVC and to stay in it. That's all I'll say on the subject for now.

Liquid Wolf
03-13-2015, 03:44 PM
Call it old fashion but I believe if you battled/talked shit to some1 in threads
You should not vote on their drops and vice versa

COFFIN DODGER
03-14-2015, 07:30 PM
wow , congrats !! looks like your petty , bitch assed , underhanded bit of whining has done its job eh sub ?? nice work cupcake !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subreal
03-14-2015, 07:37 PM
Lolll. this was underworks before i made this thread stevevenom. don't be salty bcuz the only title u could ever get is gone.

COFFIN DODGER
03-14-2015, 07:54 PM
lmao ? seriously ? who is the one starting threads asking people to boycott using us as in your esteemed 'opinion' we are not worthy ? fine , let the fvc carry on like it was , 80% of who cant be arsed to drop a vote when asked . I am so sorry for being such an active member in terms of battling and voting . and I don't class being in the fvc as a title , that's something you have to win , fvc membership is EARNED as far as I am concerned . but carry on hating and putting people down , that's what mods are for eh ???? LMFAO !!!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

oh and whats that 'the scribe title'under my name ? didn't I win that ? and seeing how much I have progressed in the past 6 months then tell me at the end of this year that I have no chance of getting a (nother) title . you been stuck on the same 'ok' level for ages , only 1 of us is improving , and faggot ...IT AINT YOU !!!! :)

reVerberate
03-14-2015, 07:56 PM
a (nother)

Subreal
03-14-2015, 07:57 PM
lmao ? seriously ? who is the one starting threads asking people to boycott using us as in your esteemed 'opinion' we are not worthy ? fine , let the fvc carry on like it was , 80% of who cant be arsed to drop a vote when asked . I am so sorry for being such an active member in terms of battling and voting . and I don't class being in the fvc as a title , that's something you have to win , fvc membership is EARNED as far as I am concerned . but carry on hating and putting people down , that's what mods are for eh ???? LMFAO !!!

---------- Post added at 06:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:48 PM ----------

oh and whats that 'the scribe title'under my name ? didn't I win that ? and seeing how much I have progressed in the past 6 months then tell me at the end of this year that I have no chance of getting a (nother) title . you been stuck on the same 'ok' level for ages , only 1 of us is improving , and faggot ...IT AINT YOU !!!! :)

"ok level for ages"? thats why u got keyed in the scheme tourny in 5 minutes. lmfao. You don';t understand, this trhead didn't make the FVC get disbanded. it was already happening. ur a fucking older member than me steve, i didn't start until july 2013. Wtf is "the scribe" u prob donated for that shit

COFFIN DODGER
03-14-2015, 08:22 PM
lmao nope , the scribe was a title awarded for triumph of the text cypher . and yeah , you joined after me but don't tell me you were not been doing battles before 2013 in some form or another . but its fine , I know I aint that good at the moment but give me another few months and we will see . surprised you aint started a thread bitching about me being in the #1 contenders match for the lbt ....who knows , we may even face each other next month for the lbt so maybe I am not quite as wack as everyone seems to think .

Subreal
03-14-2015, 08:33 PM
lmao nope , the scribe was a title awarded for triumph of the text cypher . and yeah , you joined after me but don't tell me you were not been doing battles before 2013 in some form or another . but its fine , I know I aint that good at the moment but give me another few months and we will see . surprised you aint started a thread bitching about me being in the #1 contenders match for the lbt ....who knows , we may even face each other next month for the lbt so maybe I am not quite as wack as everyone seems to think .

The scribe was for the triumph of the text cypher, but it was a pity prize given to you because only you and one other person showed, so u both got the title.. U didn't even do anything to win that shit. Just like u didn't even win shit to be in the contenders match. u being in the contenders match doesn't make u good. and i hope i am vs u in the contenders match next card, thats an ez body... you are lgihtweight. and no, i didn't start battling until 2013

Skizzo
03-14-2015, 09:26 PM
Well then.

For anyone who was/is in FVC, thanks for taking the time out to vote in my battles. Whether you voted for, or against me, I appreciate the time yall took out of your own lives to give my shit the fairest assessment possible. You didn't have to, but you did. So good lookin out.

:high:

COFFIN DODGER
03-14-2015, 10:13 PM
lol not my fault people don't show up for battles against me ..I won 1 fair and square and the other was a no show . and I didn't say being in #1 contenders match made me good , I said earlier I aint very good yet but at least I am active and always show up for battles ,and unlike a lot of people on here I turn NO battles down . and again , I didn't ask for a title , shame that 20 odd people put their name down and only 2 could be bothered to drop bars ...not that I am complaining as I think its funny when I see a title under my name ,even though it appears to piss people off I really don't give a fuck , that's their problem lmao

ORC
03-14-2015, 11:11 PM
Illoquent or w/e always ran a tight ship. it's lost its way

also this thread is really rich coming from a dude with a 36-24 record or w/e. really????

stop asap

Subreal
03-14-2015, 11:16 PM
Illoquent or w/e always ran a tight ship. it's lost its way

also this thread is really rich coming from a dude with a 36-24 record or w/e. really????

stop asap

its not bout how many scrubs u beat, its bout the quality of battles ur in. FOH garbage sniper, go get a title.

Here's an example, i 100-0'd the guy ur lose is against on ur 20-1 record. ur just as bad as bnas...

Lockhart
03-14-2015, 11:22 PM
There goes the neighborhood.

Cole Slaw
03-14-2015, 11:22 PM
No more FVC?

ORC
03-15-2015, 07:01 AM
its not bout how many scrubs u beat, its bout the quality of battles ur in. FOH garbage sniper, go get a title.

Here's an example, i 100-0'd the guy ur lose is against on ur 20-1 record. ur just as bad as bnas...

To me most ppl on this site r wack the fuck I care bout a padded record hahaha. I've beat row dr manhattan enfinite mind fuck idk who else. The loss I have is a joke if u click the battle. I've beat legends on other sites while u struggle with mid tier here. Ur wack as fuck and crying about good votes. I digress

Subreal
03-15-2015, 07:12 AM
To me most ppl on this site r wack the fuck I care bout a padded record hahaha. I've beat row dr manhattan enfinite mind fuck idk who else. The loss I have is a joke if u click the battle. I've beat legends on other sites while u struggle with mid tier here. Ur wack as fuck and crying about good votes. I digress

lol @ struggle with mid tier. thats why u lost to anarchist and i beat him yeah? thought so. also why ur record is comprised of shit snipes. also why you will never win a tournament, because ur a shit sniper

ORC
03-15-2015, 07:54 AM
seems like u didnt read what i said lmao. ur wack as fuck

i could battle the best heads ever to be on this site and i wouldnt end up with a 32 27 record

keep struggling with mid tier heads, bro

Saxx
03-15-2015, 08:06 AM
I hope you all get the duckriding votes you are after. Oh and I hope it carries on where no fvc members actually vote...

Wanna talk that shit then do it by sending audio bars over a beat....oh shit the onky person that coukd would be grizz the rest if you are garbage...

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 AM ----------

In fact all of you are garbage rappers except for grizz.

Making out you are some force to be reckoned with cos you got a LB title lmfao

Your weak geeks with no bars and couldnt rap over a beat to save your miserable lives.

Least I know my worth and im working towards getting better. Nome of you will be remembered for anything of any real worth.

Subreal
03-15-2015, 08:24 AM
seems like u didnt read what i said lmao. ur wack as fuck

i could battle the best heads ever to be on this site and i wouldnt end up with a 32 27 record

keep struggling with mid tier heads, bro

No, you can't battle the best on the site. You struggle with midtiers, you lost to anarchist who is hella mid-tier. You can't win an offical tourny, so apparently u do struggle with midtiers. Tell me how I struggle with mid-tiers when all i do is beat them

Also, Saxx you are garbage in text,audio, everything. I'd beat you in text keying u (which i did like a week ago), or audio acapella/beat. you are terrible.

Saxx
03-15-2015, 08:53 AM
Prove it. Mr joined in 2010. How you gonna be rapping 5 years and still be shit?

ORC
03-15-2015, 09:08 AM
The battle I lost was a robbery I told u to click the link. It was a gimmick tournament. I've only entered one tournament and lost to grizz albeit not by much. I've champed leagues and tournaments on sites where the talent pool shits on this. U ain't near my level and u knw that. Have a good day brother

Subreal
03-15-2015, 09:10 AM
Say's the dude that lost to Anarchist and has a pure snipe record with no good wins ^. Lmfao and Saxx u retarded just cuz my join date is 2010 don't mean i started in 2010. I did 2 battles in 2010 in the same day and quit until 2013. ur bad. There are no sites with better text battlers than this. U prob battling in garbage facebook groups lmfao ORC Actually I know those sites can't be good, if ur the one beating everyone on them, you fucking suck, middleweight trash

Saxx
03-15-2015, 09:21 AM
No subreal. I've been rapping for like a year tops not even that. If you joined in2010 you should have at least had ya rappers head on since then. So whats your excuse? You text battle and gets titles from Iit and people are meant to respext you or something??

I mean come on...you need to step your game up if your gonna be talking like your some dope underground rapper.

If I ain't busting out some decent tracks in 5 years I would be pissed off.

Im grinding on battles so I van learn to rap....your grinfing in battles so you can be a text champion.

Subreal
03-15-2015, 09:32 AM
No subreal. I've been rapping for like a year tops not even that. If you joined in2010 you should have at least had ya rappers head on since then. So whats your excuse? You text battle and gets titles from Iit and people are meant to respext you or something??

I mean come on...you need to step your game up if your gonna be talking like your some dope underground rapper.

If I ain't busting out some decent tracks in 5 years I would be pissed off.

Im grinding on battles so I van learn to rap....your grinfing in battles so you can be a text champion.

maybe u didn't read what i said. i stumbled on this site in 2010 and then quit immediately until 2013. as in, i didn't mess with rap until then. Also, you have more text battles than me dumbass, actually 3x as much. looks like ur the text champion bro

ORC
03-15-2015, 09:55 AM
Say's the dude that lost to Anarchist and has a pure snipe record with no good wins ^. Lmfao and Saxx u retarded just cuz my join date is 2010 don't mean i started in 2010. I did 2 battles in 2010 in the same day and quit until 2013. ur bad. There are no sites with better text battlers than this. U prob battling in garbage facebook groups lmfao ORC Actually I know those sites can't be good, if ur the one beating everyone on them, you fucking suck, middleweight trash

my dude the vets on this site know who i am. Orcs a legend

send 8 or 16 if u feel frisky tho & i'll hand u that L

Saxx
03-15-2015, 09:58 AM
But sub my volume of battles has helped with various aspects of my rapping. I can come uo with multis and metaphores probably ten times quicker than you and its meant I can actually freestyle without stopping even if its mainly shit.

You cant knock me and say im shit when my priorities on this siye are totally different than yours.

Subreal
03-15-2015, 10:00 AM
bigger fish to fry bro, too busy winning shit, also, i don't send to scrubs. Have fun losing to middleweights while only beating lightweights, u are the same as bnas.

Saxx u can't come up with multis and metaphores faster than me, thats why you sent me a text battle randomly a week ago and i keyed you in 5 minutes and bodied you. Your multis are horrible and still broken at times. You suck at text and audio, theres levels to this shit

Row
03-15-2015, 10:05 AM

k you didnt have to exploit me like dat:(

but ORC vs Subreal

Saxx
03-15-2015, 10:18 AM
bigger fish to fry bro, too busy winnishit, also, i don't send to scrubs. Have fun losing to middleweights while only beating lightweights, u are the same as bnas.

Saxx u can't come up with multis and metaphores faster than me, thats why you sent me a text battle randomly a week ago and i keyed you in 5 minutes and bodied you. Your multis are horrible and still broken at times. You suck at text and audio, theres levels to this shit
How are my multis broken? Only through typos son! If you keyed It in 5 mins why did it take so long to get back then?

Good luck with your titles see how far that gets you as a rapper. Im under no illusions I will never be anybody in the rap world but I'd like to at least be abke to rap. How you gonna be a rapper when you got a worse flow than me and sound like a baby girl

ORC
03-15-2015, 10:24 AM
k you didnt have to exploit me like dat:(

but ORC vs Subreal

this young mid tier scrub can catch this L anytime

let him run scared tho

hahaha at winning titles, wack titles

Dean
03-15-2015, 10:55 AM
ORC picks up girls by telling them how many awards he won on netcees

COFFIN DODGER
03-15-2015, 11:09 AM
so sub is ducking orc ?? do I smell chicken or pussy ...just cant decide !

J u s T C
03-15-2015, 12:17 PM
Saxx needs to stfu. Guy's atrocious.

ORC
03-15-2015, 12:37 PM
ORC picks up girls by telling them how many awards he won on netcees

Hahahahaha that was funny. Well played

Saxx
03-15-2015, 12:56 PM
Saxx needs to stfu. Guy's atrocious.

Tell us more about your amazing battle record Indianapolis Jones

Lockhart
03-15-2015, 12:58 PM
Saying ORC is anywhere near trash is absolutely hilarious.

GRizzEAT
03-15-2015, 01:07 PM
whaddup ORC.. long time, i see u still remember that last one.. dont let ma killas work u up too much..:high:

Row
03-15-2015, 02:02 PM
Tell us more about your amazing battle record Indianapolis Jones

stfu saxx

ORC
03-15-2015, 02:51 PM
whaddup ORC.. long time, i see u still remember that last one.. dont let ma killas work u up too much..:high:

My man. I don't let these young dudes throwing rocks upset me. I was in Mm when it was full of truly dope heads. These kids don't knw

Lockhart. Thx, u knw it brother. & this format isn't even my steez

Lockhart
03-15-2015, 02:53 PM
ORC Word. I'm still looking for that 16 soon.

ORC
03-15-2015, 03:28 PM
ORC Word. I'm still looking for that 16 soon.

I got u after st Patricks day

Subreal
03-15-2015, 04:32 PM
Orc lost to anarchist he fucking sucks

Saxx
03-15-2015, 04:35 PM
You lost to Lockhart who you say sucks.....

Subreal
03-15-2015, 04:37 PM
And I avenged that loss already, that was like a year ago when I was still new, our last text battle I won and we beat him in the tag

ORC
03-15-2015, 05:08 PM
What about row? Look at the date I lost. Ur such a queer hahaha I'm top 3 on this site period. Ur mid tier. Stop responding til ya get ya weight up

Subreal
03-15-2015, 05:14 PM
LOOOOL HE JUST SAID HE'S TOP 3 ON THIS SITE N HE AIN'T EVEN BEATEN A HEAVYWEIGHT. Aight here ORC i'll name 10 people off the top better than you. ILLoKWENT Rant Row me Erupt Shiznit RULE ViTRiOL Lockhart GRizzEAT AfterThought
K i'm done, ur delusional as fuck. YOU CAN'T BEAT MIDDLEWEIGHTS, if you are still losing to middleweights ur the one thats fucking midtier. I aint lost to a middleweight in like a year.

ORC
03-15-2015, 06:06 PM
None of those dudes are better than me. Four or five would be a good battle. Dizzisit is the homie

Subreal
03-15-2015, 06:08 PM
Alright, its obvious your trolling now. have fun being mediocre.

ORC
03-15-2015, 06:25 PM
Okay. Keep being a nobody. Get ur weight up, jog on

Row
03-15-2015, 06:47 PM
whatchu mean what about me ?

Subreal
03-15-2015, 07:23 PM
hey lordoftheringsfan9 who r u

huh? lol

COFFIN DODGER
03-15-2015, 10:30 PM
LOOOOL HE JUST SAID HE'S TOP 3 ON THIS SITE N HE AIN'T EVEN BEATEN A HEAVYWEIGHT. Aight here ORC i'll name 10 people off the top better than you. ILLoKWENT Rant Row me Erupt Shiznit RULE ViTRiOL Lockhart GRizzEAT AfterThought
K i'm done, ur delusional as fuck. YOU CAN'T BEAT MIDDLEWEIGHTS, if you are still losing to middleweights ur the one thats fucking midtier. I aint lost to a middleweight in like a year.

yeah ...maybe because according to your profile you have done 5 text battles in the past 13 months ! so quit crying ya 'tiers' bs !!

Subreal
03-15-2015, 10:38 PM
Ur not counting tournament battle idiot wow u kids are truly dumb af

reVerberate
03-15-2015, 10:42 PM
^idk if kid is appropriate in relation to steve haha

COFFIN DODGER
03-15-2015, 10:46 PM
lmao yeah , watch it 'kiddo' or I will abuse you with my walking stick and force you to o-d on Tylenol and cocoa while watching granny porn !!

ViTRiOL
03-24-2015, 11:23 PM
Someone say my name?

Manhattan
03-24-2015, 11:47 PM

ORC is dope. In no way a midtier battler