PDA

View Full Version : What is THIS!!!! Mods!!????

Supsie
02-26-2015, 02:32 AM
A while back I had a battle where it glitched out or something and I lost when I shouldn't have but when I logged back in I saw 2FUEL had opened it back up for votes, then I won that battle, so got a win an a loss from that one battle.

Now I just had a battle with Saxx were it said I won before the battle was actually over I got the win while voting was still able to happen even though Saxx was winning with votes. So when the battle actually ended I got a loss along side my win from that battle.

I have one extra win an one extra loss on my record that shouldn't be there.
can you remove em?

Student Row NOBLE Punk Pugz Subreal

Insuppressible
02-26-2015, 02:42 AM
i got the same on my Ronin account

NOBLE
02-26-2015, 02:56 AM
I'm sure you've asked me this before SuperGuy, and if the answer had changed, I probably would have notified you know first before you even had to make this post. There are quite a number of people with minor discrepancies on their records where it's off by one or two battles etc.. It usually occurs after a staff member has made changes to a battle like reversing a win, reopening it, and it doesn't reflect in the database. Since staff can't access and change what's in the database directly, we've been working on a way to add that functionality to the staff tools but it's not done yet. Just keep track of which battles you have which show the wrong win/loss record and when the fix is completed, we will probably make a post and ask everyone with inaccurate records to drop what their real records should be and the battles affected and we will look into it.

Supsie
02-26-2015, 03:48 AM
Ok NOBLE I was just wondering if you guys had been able to do it yet. I thought that Pugz could do anything he wanted on this website with the push of a button?

EDIT: only reason I mentioned it again is because it happened again. Plus it's letting you guys know it's still going on an theres a problem on the site.

Saxx
02-26-2015, 05:51 AM
Does that mean I got an extra L then? So technically our battle never happened SuperGuy lol

lllllllllllll
02-26-2015, 08:20 AM
Subreal and I get tagged with the Mods

We made it fam #FTOH

Subreal
02-26-2015, 09:12 AM
Subreal and I get tagged with the Mods

We made it fam #FTOH

lmaooo for real tho, #FTOH

Row
02-26-2015, 10:22 AM
ok back to sleep