PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP FROM A MOD OR ADMIN

Blunt Rapper
01-31-2015, 10:45 PM
katlunhoussian has gone on every single one of my battles and put GB and voted against me on every one. All I've done is battle this kid like 6 months ago and rejected his crew invite. I would really like his votes removed. They make no sense if you look through my battles and other peoples votes. This guy is garbage, but you let him do his thing. Bringing down my scores is stupid and I would really appreciate the help. Thanks.

J u s T C
02-01-2015, 04:17 PM
If all he has put in terms of feedback is "GB" they will be deleted.

A good start would be for you to gather links to all the battles and post them in here.

It will save a lot of time searching all your battles for his votes and you get them deleted.

Blunt Rapper
02-02-2015, 12:11 AM
I sent 2fuel a pm last night. He fixed it today. Thanks again 2fuel. Anybody reading this I would advise you block this guy. katlunhoussian is not very good at rapping. Not everybody is. Instead of listening to feedback and working harder to improve his votes he will literally punish you for being honest. I voted on one of his battles like 6 months ago and was totally honest. Save yourself the headache and block this guy. Letsbeef didn't ban him for whatever reason, but please don't allow this guy to get 3 points. Block him. If you suffer through his battle and vote honestly you will suffer later. I am sure his votes don't count, but this site needs to get cleaned up a little if you know what I mean. Think I'm over reacting? Look at every single comment on his profile. Block him.

---------- Post added at 10:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Classic Katelyn. Block him.

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Classic Katelyn. Block him.