PDA

View Full Version : aye yo check this out from Student LMAO

Snoopy316
01-30-2015, 08:15 PM
Student sent me a warning to stop clowning people in forums to purposely make them angry. (haha so I hurt a lot of feelings in here I see. lol must be doing something right.) Yet it's ok for mods to come to my profile page and change comments calling me a faggot.

Yo, why so serious? if you can't take a beating and dishing it out then you shouldn't even be on here. This is a beefing website not facebook lets be friends and press "like" lol. grow the fuck up.

I hold more battles under my belt than half of the peeps here so your statement of me not battling is incorrect.

if you gonna ban someone for simply returning comments in forums then half the site should be banned. Also all the people on my page talking shit should be ban too. no? opinion.

Student, don't be mad. If you're gonna inbox me why don't you send a 32 line battle in my inbox instead. take a chill pill kid.

V3numb
01-30-2015, 08:39 PM
wasnt it "not a mod" but someone logging into your profile and editing it? from what i rem someone was giving away their account info lol

Snoopy316
01-30-2015, 08:46 PM
^ think u got confused with sharkboy, get with it.

Row
01-30-2015, 08:48 PM
Student sent me a warning to stop clowning people in forums to purposely make them angry. (haha so I hurt a lot of feelings in here I see. lol must be doing something right.) Yet it's ok for mods to come to my profile page and change comments calling me a faggot.

Yo, why so serious? if you can't take a beating and dishing it out then you shouldn't even be on here. This is a beefing website not facebook lets be friends and press "like" lol. grow the fuck up.

I hold more battles under my belt than half of the peeps here so your statement of me not battling is incorrect.

if you gonna ban someone for simply returning comments in forums then half the site should be banned. Also all the people on my page talking shit should be ban too. no? opinion.

Student, don't be mad. If you're gonna inbox me why don't you send a 32 line battle in my inbox instead. take a chill pill kid.

are you battling now ? no , you're just being a fuckin trolling 43 year old faggot . so heed that warning or catch the hammer :high:

Snoopy316
01-30-2015, 09:04 PM
^ How is trolling = banned? Read ur rule book again ya stupid fool. Being in a crew with a bunch of high record cheaters. I wouldn't be talking about hammer. Further more all I'm doing is clowning those who talk shit in the first place. A bit like what I'm doing to u right now making u look stupid. Turn around clown.

---------- Post added at 12:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

are you battling now ? no , you're just being a fuckin trolling 43 year old faggot . so heed that warning or catch the hammer :high:

Lol why did u come back to edit ur own message making it from 33 yr old to 43 yr old? Can't make up ur mind how old u wanna make me? Lol failed. I'm 34 btw. Try again.

Supsie
01-30-2015, 09:15 PM
Ur 34? I thought you were 15 homie...... also don't act like u would accept beef from student cause u wouldn't lmfao your to wack to battle, stay crusing the fourms.

V3numb
01-30-2015, 09:26 PM
~shrugs, no i heard it was both of you, or i wdnt have said whatever i said lol

Student
01-30-2015, 10:06 PM
Did Snoopy really tell someone to chill? lol take your own advice

Snoopy316
01-30-2015, 10:34 PM
^ I'm chill man, you ain't need to worry about that. But I do think you need to chill and stop handing out petty warnings though. shit's lame. If I ever hurt your feelings and u can't handle it, all u needed to do was to tell me to stop like what Denton (Axis Power) did. know what I mean? lol

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 PM ----------

~shrugs, no i heard it was both of you, or i wdnt have said whatever i said lol

well if that's true then it's called hacking. cus I never handed out my password to EtH or anybody. then EtH deserved to be banned even more. period. if that's true

Student
01-30-2015, 10:38 PM
^ I'm chill man, you ain't need to worry about that. But I do think you need to chill and stop handing out petty warnings though. shit's lame. If I ever hurt your feelings and u can't handle it, all u needed to do was to tell me to stop like what Denton (Axis Power) did. know what I mean? lol

This isn't personal, you've never said anything to me to remotely hurt my feelings.

This is about you stirring up a bunch of shit and not battling, the last battle you had was in April. This is just a warning to chill, stop being so negative and arguing with everyone and battle someone.

As far as the comments changing that was EtH, as a Patriarch he had the power to change comments on profiles but he's not a patriarch anymore and he's banned now so it won't happen again.

Snoopy316
01-30-2015, 10:40 PM
"battle someone" how about no? lol who are u? my battling manager or something? and why did u move this thread from general forum? lol. this thread is done since u wanna hide it. bye.

Student
01-30-2015, 10:47 PM
"battle someone" how about no? lol who are u? my battling manager or something? and why did u move this thread from general forum? lol. this thread is done since u wanna hide it. bye.

Don't battle then, fine with me. Just don't troll people.

This thread is a complaint, I've moved it to complaints.

Row
01-31-2015, 12:05 AM
. bye.

and dont come back :high: