PDA

View Full Version : Someone Should.....

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 11:13 AM
Go download all 3 LB Mixtapes Pugz and upload them to your own accounts because I will be deleting them off my Datpiff tomorrow after class.

I should delete them now since none of the Owners did nothing to promote the SITES mixtapes but you'd host an entire radio show for some dead clown y'all don't even know. How the fuck are you gonna host a show for another site? Yall backpedal so damn much its starting to get crazy. You guys made me a mixtape moderator. I did my job, but yall did NOTHING with the Tapes. I doubt if it got a single Facebook post. Putting Battle Rap over Music is highly retarded. Atleast equal the shit out. I did one LB Mixtape radio show LAST year in February i believe.. And i had to Beg for that. Yall promote this dude Malik Rogers than any other LB artist.... Who the fuck... nvm

Anyways, Stop playing my tracks on your radio shows and delete them from LB's Soundclouds. Thank you.

J u s T C
01-29-2015, 11:16 AM
Why you leaving?

Speak your mind.

Row
01-29-2015, 11:17 AM

you got class?

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 11:19 AM
College.... :/

Row
01-29-2015, 11:24 AM
College.... :/

playin playin , be eazy

but what Just said , why so glum chum

J u s T C
01-29-2015, 11:28 AM
How the fuck are you gonna host a show for another site?

Is that the Absyrd show?

I just clicked play but so far he's shouting out L.B.

Edit. I just heard him promote his site.

I get what you're saying but it's looking like a you scratch my back I scratch yours thing. Both sites getting promotion. I guess you'll need to see if this show is being shown on Absyrds site.

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 11:35 AM
I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I was leaving because over the past time, me handling the music side by myself without any help at all without Owners even fucking with it, its like... ehh, not even mad, imma just do something else outside of LB. I cared too much for th sites music to where it was the only thing i really came on here for... Now im like.. fawwk it. The sites no longer entertaining.

Godbody
01-29-2015, 11:39 AM
I can see why Punk left cuz I'm debating doing the same after the most recent fuck shit goin on in my latest text battle

J u s T C
01-29-2015, 11:44 AM
I can see why Punk left cuz I'm debating doing the same after the most recent fuck shit goin on in my latest text battle

I wouldn't sweat it. chanes are most of them have little to no VP.

Godbody
01-29-2015, 11:48 AM
Hopefully

its just ridiculous that dude got his blue flame this way..im not sayin he's cheating, maybe for some reason ppl gravitate to his nuts & I'm sure that #7 all time ranking and blue flame lure a lot of votes from stupid fuckin 14 year old kids that saw a TheSaurus battle and decided to sign up for LB

J u s T C
01-29-2015, 11:49 AM
I didnt listen to that show.. im taking about the young b show.. every LB member that was in chat that day had something negative to say about that show.. Lets do a NXT LVL promo show.. no?

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I can't speak on the guy who they dedicated the show too. I don't know the ins and outs of it. But I agree NXT should have his own show. Even if it's just a Pugz play list dedication.

On the whole Mixtape thing. Again I don't know how much or how little feedback and help you've gotten from Pugz.

Though trying to get things done and hitting a brick wall doesn't surprise me on here.

I dunno what to say.

For what it's worth I still think you should be a mod here. Maybe if someone made that happen it might make it easier for you to get things done and give you more help direct contact with staff since you'd have access to the staff forums and I know Pugz posts in there a lot. I dunno.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 11:56 AM
I have all 3 tapes of music if anyone needs them.. Punk I was trying to ask you a few questions for the show before i broadcast it.. but the next time i saw you on you told me you were quitting this site.. I actually am planning a Next Level tribute show.. im working on getting material together for it and contacting those who knew him well.. change your tampon bro.. its been 6 days since you sent me anything and my show is every 7 days..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 12:05 PM
Its when I'm promised somethings gonna happen and doesn't, that's where I'm like ok, they dont give a shit.

For a.great example, LB Finest playlist was suppose to be played last Friday... Day after day i was told that it'll play and what? 2-3 other shows went down..

I know this shits not gonna change unless IM the one that get these mixtapes a bit of exposure.. Then they'd try to piggy back off that... Lol Facts yo.

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

I have all 3 tapes of music if anyone needs them.. Punk I was trying to ask you a few questions for the show before i broadcast it.. but the next time i saw you on you told me you were quitting this site.. I actually am planning a Next Level tribute show.. im working on getting material together for it and contacting those who knew him well.. change your tampon bro.. its been 6 days since you sent me anything and my show is every 7 days..

Why do you lie so much? You told me nothing about "questions" you told me to send you the playlist and you'll play it... You didnt ask about some fucking questions so.dont try to make it look like you were waiting on.me because you even told people that the show was going down bht did it? Nah

What happen awhile back when the tape was suppose to be "Promoted"? No front page promo, facebook, nothing.. You did... nothing.. Your one weak ass owner and damn there everyone here knows that.

Why didnt LB Mixtape get posted above the chat?

Why don't it get Twitter promo?

Yea bruhhh..

And who's idea was it to let D.A. B.L.O.C.K host radio shows? Poor guy takes nothing but abuse.

Godbody
01-29-2015, 12:17 PM
I gotta co sign Punk 's post

I remember loggin on that day like who the fuck is Young B & why should we care? ya'll niggas got it backwards if you're promoting other niggas shits from other sites. no disrespect to Young B or his memory...i never knew dude so I wont speak on em

I recently gave Pugz props on the buy in tourney too..i thought that was long overdue & its a good look

but instead of jumping from idea to idea and half-assing them all, lets take it 1 idea at a time and do everything right. aint no reason for respected members of the site to feel some type of way and wanna leave. without the members you just have a site with a battle script built into its coding that nobody wants to use..

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:25 PM
I had those 2 shows lined up WELL before ours was even talked about.. That friday night mad shit came up and I couldnt get to it.. i came back in chat next and said I would play it on next pugz playlist show.. but you made your mind up by then.. lol I have the playlist lined up for tonight..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 12:27 PM
I gotta co sign Punk 's post

I remember loggin on that day like who the fuck is Young B & why should we care? ya'll niggas got it backwards if you're promoting other niggas shits from other sites. no disrespect to Young B or his memory...i never knew dude so I wont speak on em

I recently gave Pugz props on the buy in tourney too..i thought that was long overdue & its a good look

but instead of jumping from idea to idea and half-assing them all, lets take it 1 idea at a time and do everything right. aint no reason for respected members of the site to feel some type of way and wanna leave. without the members you just have a site with a battle script built into its coding that nobody wants to use..

I actually liked the buy in tourney.. i just hate how long it takes for something to get done and when it does, its something wrong with it. 32 members for the hell we barely get 32 posts a day. Like damn slow down a bit.

Manhattan
01-29-2015, 12:31 PM
Be EZ! Punk Take care homie

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Manhattan im chillin... I just don't fuck with Pugz and the shit this site does.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:32 PM
Young B is associated with the League we are doing business with in LA.. Hes also a pretty well known battle rapper.. LetsBeef is branching out to the rap battle community as a whole.. not to say our community is not important because it is.. but the world doesnt know letsbeef.com yet.. Focusing on and promoting content from our site TO our site keeps our options and range very narrow..

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:34 PM
the buy in tournament will be promoted heavily off site to potential new members.. and I dont think it will take long at all to fill with the connections we have been making over the past year..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 12:35 PM
I had those 2 shows lined up WELL before ours was even talked about.. That friday night mad shit came up and I couldnt get to it.. i came back in chat next and said I would play it on next pugz playlist show.. but you made your mind up by then.. lol I have the playlist lined up for tonight..

Lieee because you told Bleu that it was being played and to hit me up about it..

Evidence in chat archive prolly.. if ya didnt prune the shit.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:38 PM
Read it I told him I would go live with it... then he said you quit.. So I figured I would hold off until I talked to you and found out wussup..

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:40 PM
Its better it gets played in my time slot anyway because then it wont get buried quick by other shows..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 12:44 PM
Just face it.... You didnt care about LB Finest lol.

And now your desperately claiming that NXT got a show in progress.. That was a blind idea i just pulled out of no where and now your saying it was being planned? Lol. Did you reach out to Young B close folks? Why that show come before NXT show? It's been years..

You made a show about another dude from anothet site before someone from here.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:51 PM
Ask RULE i was asking him like a week ago for nxts work and if he knows anyone that knew him so i could start to put something together.. Young Bs came quicker because his passing is more recent/relevant and now we have the platform to do it.. I care probably more than anyone.. about every positive piece of work that anyone has done on this site.. The problem in your case is that you dont "fuck wit Pugz" so its nearly impossible for ME to work with you.. Also makes me not want to work with you all that much tbh.. so the ownace on LBs Finest promotion lies on your end and your ability to work cohesively with others to attain a common goal

J u s T C
01-29-2015, 12:53 PM
Kinda off topic but sorta not.

We have Ellohs battle stuck to the forums.

He makes all this noise and rar rar about promoting the site and how people who been here for years need to stop complainng.

Yet from what I've seen he shouted out Defcon but couldn't shout out L.B.

Surely after all that and if he wants his battle stickied he could atleast shout out L.B.

That shoulda been mandatory. Maybe something to consider for the future. make people put their money where there mouth is and back up their words.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 12:56 PM
Eloh been hitting me up for a LB Tee for his next battle in 2 weeks..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 01:02 PM
You don't... Yall put me in charge of putting tapes together but the site itself cant promote it? Lol we all know when it comes down to personal shit, business should come first if i fuck with you or not..

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Did you really just cover that up with him asking for a LB shirt?

Pugz
01-29-2015, 01:13 PM
Lmao.. I didnt put you in charge of shit.. Once upon a time we may have discussed it but I dont recall giving you official status to do anything.. You coordinated putting those tape together.. I was not involved in the process.. was never given proper notification of them.. You never came to me and asked me for promotion for them.. There was no planning or organizing on anything with me 1 on 1.. how can you sit there and tell me ive been doing something wrong.. when we never even had plans to do anything for these tapes asides this show?

If someone comes to me and has put something together for this site.. I want to promote it.. but dont expect me to seek you out.. hit me up let me know the plan and lets take steps to work towards it.. I said it earlier.. i got 0 time for people not fucking with me at this point..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 01:37 PM
So i didnt ask you to promote LB Mixtapes that's what your saying right now correct? So your dumb ass don't remember me.coming to you asking for promo on LB Finest 3?

And for LB Finest 2 when i had asked you to send me songs for it, thats when i got Pedigree, then i had asked for the Wonderwall joint... I still got the emails dude.. You said you would promote it while we were talking on IM and you started telling me about X being rich and all this other shit...

Don't lie dude.. It's only making this.situation worst.

---------- Post added at 02:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

And this is your sites Music your suppose to do something no matter what.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 01:57 PM
I put LBs finest 1 and 2 up on annoucements but there was little to no follow up with me after i gave you those tracks.. most of our interaction was pretty negative after that so I didnt put it high on my list of things to do.. LBs finest 3 got overlooked by me because ive been busy af since it was released and no one has really brought it to my attention.. Finally we are at a point where we can get rolling on it and you want to pull the plug.. And fyi i have the first 2 tapes completely on lb radio and ive played the all the tracks throughout my shows.. so i do promote the music/artists.. just not in the way YOU want me to..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 01:58 PM

Everytime you post its like you get even more stupid.

1 & 2 were radio shows because I had to bring it to you. Don't act like you just woke up one day and got the idea. Just stop trying yo defend yourself. You didn't care bruhh..

If ya did, ya wouldve done something better than leaving a bullshit coment.. LB Finest dropped around the same time but a bit before the Showcase.... Did yall even mention it there?

Pugz
01-29-2015, 02:02 PM
I told you.. our interactions have been negative since we exchanged that convo.. so to expect me to promote work you put together is ludicrous

Pugz
01-29-2015, 02:03 PM
im happy to work with anyone who wants to work with me.. if you dont then im not going to put in the effort

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Its the SITES music wtf dude.. I wasnt even on the first 2.... This is the SITES. I see if i wss arguing about you promoting MY own personal shit but no... This is LB's..

That's like if i was running an Audio Grand Champion Tournament but we were feuding.. Does the tourney get thrown on your desk of shit Punk's putting together that i won't promo because we hate each other?

You obviously don't know whats best for yhe site nor do you listen to the members... Its all about what you want and what you think we might like..

Eventually every active dude is gonna get fed up and just dip off.

A fucking phone app lmfao.. How about a working site before ya think about turning it into anything.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 02:13 PM
You are the only one that has every brought these tapes to my attention.. so in my eyes these are your tapes.. you coordinated putting them together... I know its not your music that doesnt mean you dont have ownership in the tapes creation.. Lets stop bickering.. do you want the damn tapes played or should we just leave it? lol i wasted too much of my day off on this..

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 02:19 PM
I don't care about them anymore i removed them from my Datpiff.. You don't have to play these guys music.. Damn there every member HATES the shit you play on your playlists because half the time these niggas you play aint even LB dudes or we just never heard of them.. #MalikRogers

I just wanted to let you know how much you didn't care about LB's mixtapes.. Your a useless owner with Dreams of becomming some big tine Battle Host.

I heard this fire ass Babylon track the other day... Can he get a spin? Or do he gotta be Smack/URL affiliated.

Denton
01-29-2015, 02:20 PM
When I had access to the LB Twitter I would have promo'd it if punk asked.

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 02:26 PM
I shouldn't have to ask the owners to promote THEIR site music.. I didnt ask to be Mixtspe mod either.. LB offered me position..

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

And lol Pugz saying he's wasting time. Its what your active members do all day to keep your site running.. So play their music, not your local buddies you hoop with at the YMCA.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 02:29 PM
He didnt.. and didnt even attempt to promote them himself.. this is the only "ammunition" he has to try and start some shit with me.. the tapes mean nothing to him.. The artists on this site mean nothing to him.. and if its not his way.. he dont like it.. dreams of becoming a big time battle host? lol wtf.. thats funny because it seems your dreams of becoming something big on this site have faded.. fuck on wit ya punk

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 02:39 PM
Say what you want, but action speak louder than herbs.. Ask LB, all while i was Mixtape mod, i hawk they asses down about getting on the tapes and shit. What have you done for them? If you think about it, all of this shit is for you.

Yo just need help so you use the site members. If they aint ya right hand niggas, they get noooo spins at all..[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:35 PM ----------

{edit} I took an L here :/

Pugz
01-29-2015, 03:07 PM
you smoking crack?? crew battles work.. nice try tho lol punk this is getting sad bro.. if youre done with the site.. move on

Pugz
01-29-2015, 03:10 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/crew_battle_details.php?challengeID=3496&section=tb

no ones done an audio yet tho.. someone step up!

lllllllllllll
01-29-2015, 03:23 PM
you smoking crack?? crew battles work.. nice try tho lol punk this is getting sad bro.. if youre done with the site.. move on

ooooooooooooo maybe just a little.. a line or 2.. Mobile is a bitch..

Anyways.. You still don't give a shit about the track heads. :/ & your a horrible boss..

Pugz should be banned from this site.

Pugz
01-29-2015, 03:31 PM
ok.. and you are a great track maker on this site.. twice a year.. and your 8 track mixtape blew me outta the water!

Row
01-29-2015, 06:11 PM
Well bye punk

Student
01-29-2015, 06:14 PM
This is over.