PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Pugz

Phil Banks
01-16-2015, 06:09 AM
Yeah I said it…. banning ppl for saying fuck you is corny as hell but if thats what this place has come 2 I dun wanna be here no more

lllllllllllll
01-16-2015, 08:38 AM
He got banned for spamming brodie

Phil Banks
01-16-2015, 08:53 AM
lol spamming da fuck has this site come 2

lllllllllllll
01-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Lmfao yea he was snappin doe..

Supsie
01-16-2015, 09:09 AM
He also bite eminem an wocka flocks flame go look at his recent battles....

Babylon
01-16-2015, 09:46 AM
Nah bruh the ban was fully justified, Rant was talking about getting tired of LB for a while now. He posted like 7 battles with bitten lyrics and spammed literally every single thread on the first page with "I hate myself, and want to die" ad infinitum.

His goal was to get banned.

Godbody
01-16-2015, 09:48 AM
LB reminds me of Trailer Park Boys.

Babylon
01-16-2015, 10:06 AM
LB reminds me of Trailer Park Boys.

.syoB kraP reliarT fo em sdnimer BL

Manhattan
01-16-2015, 11:10 AM
Yeah I said it…. banning ppl for saying fuck you is corny as hell but if thats what this place has come 2 I dun wanna be here no more

Nah fam....pugz never banned Rant over that shit. He was banned by a mod for spamming and biting 6-7 different battles.

Godbody
01-16-2015, 11:36 AM
.syoB kraP reliarT fo em sdnimer BL

You're still shook of me in the audio arena though b

Babylon
01-16-2015, 02:07 PM
You're still shook of me in the audio arena though b

b hguoht anera oidua eht ni em fo koohs llits er'uoY

Student
01-16-2015, 03:13 PM
Nah fam....pugz never banned Rant over that shit. He was banned by a mod for spamming and biting 6-7 different battles.

This Phil Banks

Also, he wasn't just banned on the spot. I asked him to chill with the spamming, he didn't so I gave him an infraction for spamming (which is only 10 points) but he had enough points already racked up to warrant a ban. After that I found out he bit his last 6 battles so again I gave him an infraction for that.

Besides, that Fuck Pugz thread is still up. It's not like we're hiding anything lol

UhMAZING
01-16-2015, 03:32 PM

Dibs on all your titles if you leave.

The situation was kind of funny.. but I always knew Rant was a biter.
If it was done intentionally or not, it's pretty lame. Why would you try and get banned? *look at me, I'm a troll...I want to get banned* ..um, ok.

Babylon
01-16-2015, 03:37 PM
On a side note why the fuck did Pugz name himself Pugz?

Has anyone ever even asked this question before?

Pugz
01-16-2015, 03:42 PM
i haven't banned anyone for months... ya'll acting real feminine now a days... Dude got infracted and got a temporary ban.. shit happens.. he will be back.. even Fiji Osa caught a infraction ban recently too and thats my homie.. hes gettin the same treatment as everyone else..

Babylon
01-16-2015, 03:43 PM
Yea but how'd you get your name fam thats the only question that matters

Pugz
01-16-2015, 03:44 PM
2 fuck Pugz threads and i gotta tell you how I got my name? fuck you lol

Babylon
01-16-2015, 03:53 PM
Thuper salty

Insuppressible
01-16-2015, 05:01 PM
phil banks you sound like a bitch who does this out of spite...

grow up pussy

Dirty Work
01-16-2015, 05:24 PM
2 fuck Pugz threads and i gotta tell you how I got my name? fuck you lol

I'm having difficulty understanding your logic. Am I to find an implied explanation of your name's origin in these thread titles? Or do you mean to say that the existence of these threads somehow waives any responsibility you have for answering Babylon's question, perhaps? Please elaborate.

UhMAZING
01-16-2015, 06:25 PM
Thuper salty

Dead @Thuper though. LMAO.

---------- Post added at 06:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

grow up pussy

Speaking of "bitches" and "growing up"... ahem, Nice insult coming from a member of Menudo...rocking a mullet. :confused:

Student
01-16-2015, 06:46 PM
I'm having difficulty understanding your logic. Am I to find an implied explanation of your name's origin in these thread titles? Or do you mean to say that the existence of these threads somehow waives any responsibility you have for answering Babylon's question, perhaps? Please elaborate.

>Implying anyone has a responsibility to answer such questions if they choose not to.

Dirty Work
01-16-2015, 07:29 PM
>Implying anyone has a responsibility to answer such questions if they choose not to.

The implication is there in the sentence, no doubt, but I am not personally implying he has any responsibility. I was questioning the reasoning behind his response, and that was one possible example of what I thought his reasoning may be. My use of the concept of a responsibility to answer is derived from an implication found in his own comment where he says, "... I gotta tell you..."

Student
01-16-2015, 08:04 PM
The implication is there in the sentence, no doubt, but I am not personally implying he has any responsibility. I was questioning the reasoning behind his response, and that was one possible example of what I thought his reasoning may be. My use of the concept of a responsibility to answer is derived from an implication found in his own comment where he says, "... I gotta tell you..."

He's only implying he's got to tell him because of Babylon's questioning tactics. He goes on to not only not answer the question but to revert back to the title of the 2 threads by stating "fuck you" to all the responses there has been on said threads.

By the way, why are you going through such a convoluted process to question why someone wouldn't answer a question? Although, I do applaud you for bringing activity to this forum. I'm just curious is all.

J u s T C
01-16-2015, 08:11 PM
He's pest trolling. Ignore him.

Dirty Work
01-16-2015, 09:37 PM
He's only implying he's got to tell him because of Babylon's questioning tactics. He goes on to not only not answer the question but to revert back to the title of the 2 threads by stating "fuck you" to all the responses there has been on said threads.

By the way, why are you going through such a convoluted process to question why someone wouldn't answer a question? Although, I do applaud you for bringing activity to this forum. I'm just curious is all.

Okay, I'll do my best to accommodate your apparent level of reading comprehension while writing this response.
I didn't state anything about why Pugz said, "...I gotta tell you..." I was just explaining why I used the concept. Babylon's "questioning tactics" may very well have been the reason. I don't claim to know why, and I also never addressed it. Secondly, Pugz did not answer Babylon's question, he responded to it with a question of his own.
As for my motivation behind these posts, it doesn't take much, I'm just pursuing a curiosity. The process, as you called it, is not convoluted at all, my posts have been concise enough.
I do have one question for you, Student. Was your "applause" meant to be sarcastic?

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

He's pest trolling. Ignore him.

I'm not sure what you mean by "pest trolling." Right now I'm imagining a person running and holding an open net with the intent of capturing insects. Or maybe somebody driving a car and throwing mouse traps out the window. Is that pretty much the gist of it?

Phil Banks
01-17-2015, 02:03 AM

grow up pussy

dawg you got a faux hawk that turns into a mullet.... kill yourself