PDA

View Full Version : Ya'll should sell the site

Godbody
10-23-2014, 10:42 AM
The site has gone absolutely nowhere for the past 2-3 years

Don't even act like ya'll did updates and shit is heading in the right direction, growing, etc etc just cuz ya'll put together your first live event lol

Its obvious everyone has a passion for hip-hop, even the admins...but the admins dont have any kind of business sense and its not even like Im tryna shit on ya'll.. its just facts.

last year i was sayin update the skin...at least around that time LB had a good 20-30 more members...what was i told?

'nah man we're comin out with an LB app'

how the fuck u gonna drop an app for a site that doesnt even get 100 people logging in per day? you gonna make an app that'll get 500 downloads? it'd make more sense to optimize your site for mobile

but anyway. little shit like that. clown ass admins doin clown shit instead of doin what everyone knows needs to be done is what got LB to this point

just sell this shit and stop disappointing everyone...its obvious niggas dont know wtf they're doing and just dont wanna sell the site because its something they wanna hold on to

Doer
10-23-2014, 11:07 AM
Some friendly crew beef should jump start it back

Rain Matrix 1
10-23-2014, 12:07 PM
haha we need some bitches on here

Obey
10-23-2014, 12:27 PM
Nothing the admins do or promote will make this site grow. It's the rap battle culture that we should be depending on lol. The reason people find these sites is because they see it and wanna try it. Like.. ''Hmm, I'll try it.. I'll google rap battling online.'' Wahlah, it's a very small percentage that we can physically do.

Subreal
10-23-2014, 12:31 PM
The amount of people online that rap battle is so small that I wish there was just a pure monopoly, one site where everyone battled instead of all these couple sites with low population.

Rant
10-23-2014, 12:41 PM
Couldn't you have just bumped one of your old threads with this topic?

---------- Post added at 12:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

Nothing the admins do or promote will make this site grow. It's the rap battle culture that we should be depending on lol. The reason people find these sites is because they see it and wanna try it. Like.. ''Hmm, I'll try it.. I'll google rap battling online.'' Wahlah, it's a very small percentage that we can physically do.

Voila.*

lllllllllllll
10-23-2014, 12:44 PM
Nah don't blame it on the culture lol because the culture is in it's best form atm. Probably at it's peak. Even back when it wasn't, mad niggas wanted to battle in some way. Or at least discuss battle rap/hip hop

I think they should sell the site tbh. If we can't get a new coding staff that will help, some new admins can. Like ok yall said new staff won't be able to fix none of our shit.... HELLO! The muhfuckas we got now ain't the smartest niggas in the world. I'm sure theres hella people waiting to geek out on opportunities like this. If niggas can mod they video games and all that fancy shit, they can fix this site.

But nah.. We too afraid to hire new niggas.. We wanna keep it in the family, host events and hope niggas fuck with our site. Don't Flop battle league got a forum and even THEY shit is dead. Mainly because its just a forum... And that's exactly what this site's been for the past year.

Mad niggas already hate the new skin.. idk if changing back to the old one would be a step down or step up. but yea.. tbc

Babylon
10-23-2014, 01:33 PM
I tried finding the worth of the site but there's not enough traffick for me to even see those stats :(

Phil Banks
10-23-2014, 03:14 PM
sites like obtva an rapmusic still poppin the rap battle culture is better then its ever been loaded lux is on BET Cyphers... the problem is whoever runs the site doesnt care doesnt wanna sell it jus wants to watch it slowly die out

Rant
10-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Who's going to buy it?

lllllllllllll
10-23-2014, 05:30 PM
I'mma start the bidding at $15..... And I'm being reasonable

Proctologist
10-23-2014, 05:33 PM
This is a good site just wish it was a little bit more active~

Supsie
10-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Get a live battle thing going for Letsbeef a league thing that people will watch on youtube like KOTD or DONT FLOP, it will be called LETS BEEF ENTERTAINMENT and it has to big an popular not some little basement battles I mean Big ones with massive crowds in the street were people will yell, battlers will get into eachothers faces, dope and funny punchlines will be heard, sexy chicks will be holding the numbers up, money will be won, LETSBEEF t-shirts everywear. That would help alot.... so make it happen.

KonC3pT
10-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Ive been gone for 3 years and came back to see how the site was jumping, and somehow I am still ranked in the 100's all time; Ive seen a few vets from back in the day still jumpin on this site, but aren't extending no hands. Ive reached out to a few to see how to jump into the crews with vets and they act like they too good.

This site is a good site and always has been but the traffic aint like it use to be when people was coming over from rocattle.com. I wish more people reached out like they use to.

Plus I need a 401 on how to get the new LB interface to work and record some battles. I am lost on that note. Nothing is playing when I go to accept or anything.

ELOH STACKz
10-24-2014, 04:24 PM
Ive been gone for 3 years and came back to see how the site was jumping, and somehow I am still ranked in the 100's all time; Ive seen a few vets from back in the day still jumpin on this site, but aren't extending no hands. Ive reached out to a few to see how to jump into the crews with vets and they act like they too good.

This site is a good site and always has been but the traffic aint like it use to be when people was coming over from rocattle.com. I wish more people reached out like they use to.

Plus I need a 401 on how to get the new LB interface to work and record some battles. I am lost on that note. Nothing is playing when I go to accept or anything.

To listen to the Audios, you need a flash player bruh...

Mindless
10-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Somebody call Erik Foreman. Get us a merger with RMBVA lol

Subreal
10-25-2014, 02:58 PM
Shut the fuck up you don't even battle your the last person that should be throwing there troll'ish opinion on the state of battle rap, if everyone followed what you did the only thing that would be poppin off is talkin shit in forums

Quality > Quantity, You are a disgrace to this site because all you are concerned about is sniping people with no names. That's why every GC that has ever happened on this site u are the first fucking person to post within 5 minutes of the brackets opening. You have absolutely no fucking clue what you are doing and drop "worm/warm" wp and shit. Maybe if you actually focused on putting some effort into your bars you wouldn't be the biggest joke this site has ever seen. It's been countless 1st round losses in tournaments for years and your sniping habit is still deceiving you and making you delusional that you possess any sort of talent. Your bars are ass, you are ass, MvH is ass.

Wonderbred
10-25-2014, 06:53 PM
Get a live battle thing going for Letsbeef a league thing that people will watch on youtube like KOTD or DONT FLOP, it will be called LETS BEEF ENTERTAINMENT and it has to big an popular not some little basement battles I mean Big ones with massive crowds in the street were people will yell, battlers will get into eachothers faces, dope and funny punchlines will be heard, sexy chicks will be holding the numbers up, money will be won, LETSBEEF t-shirts everywear. That would help alot.... so make it happen.

Honestly this. Most people who get into battle rap start by watching live battles on YouTube. It's obviously way harder than it sounds but I think if LB got more social media presence outside of the site itself we could breathe some life back into it. Just gotta go viral and maybe get some publicity from established live battlers, especially dudes like Conceited and Real Talk who started here.

Mindless
10-25-2014, 11:31 PM
Steps to get LB and the online battle scene really popping again:

1: Film 8 Mile 2: Electric Boogaloo
2: Reap profits