PDA

View Full Version : Never seen such a bunch of scared so called "battle rappers"

Craig Low
09-12-2014, 11:03 PM
Again tonight no one isposting shit this is fucking sad all week you motherfuckers are scared to post (except: handjob, mr. goodness, and blunt rapper) other than that yall scared. Straight the fuck up yall scared, no one wants to post shit you would rather sit back and let a newbie post then try to "snipe" him or whatever gay shit yall say. Dont worry ladies I will post one but you really need to take a long hard look in the mirror and ask am I really battle rapping or am I waiting for a easy victory over someone who doesnt even know the rules. Its fuckn sad.

Pockets Poppin
09-12-2014, 11:22 PM
U look like a meth tweaker n ur avy...

Craig Low
09-12-2014, 11:54 PM
and you have a pile money you will never have in yours, thanks for enlightening opinion. This coming from yet another "battle rapper" that doesnt rap, with 0 audios. Wow man your like almost a rapper huh, I mean do you have lil imaginary audio battles in your head that you make up or what? Pussy

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

By the way has bleu ever posted a battle? ever?

Babylon
09-13-2014, 12:03 AM
I hate myself and want to die.

Craig Low
09-13-2014, 12:45 AM
well please man nuthin gets done talking about go kill your self and make it happen bro. Go out being productive at least.