PDA

View Full Version : Votepower is straight bullshit.

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 02:18 AM
I am fucking tired o winning battles n votes and points andthe losing cause this vote power bullshit. I read the explanation for it but while it sounds good the truth is that system is even more flawed than just having an open voting system,. See all the vote power system does ismake the site like a good ol boys club. The ones on top stay on top because they have more power in there vote and that effects everything.The way itis set up a new person cant some in no matter how good and just start killing it and thats bullsht because i dont give a fuck about if they are fair voters club or not those people are still partial to the who they do and dont like. No oe is fucking perfect to were oh they are just 1oo %fair all the time bullshit. Therefor the peoplewho have been on here longer have an unfair advantage. If you have more vote power people are gonnatreat you diff and vote diff on your battles knowing if they crosss you theyrfucked later. Thus thetop stay on top till you kiss enough ass to get your vote power up. Thats ho shit. I just broke down the whole site that quick. Shove yourvote power up your ass.

Lockhart
06-12-2014, 02:39 AM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/tumblr_n254pmd7R81qfo87uo2_250.gif

Óðinn
06-12-2014, 03:05 AM
I am fucking tired o winning battles n votes and points andthe losing cause this vote power bullshit. I read the explanation for it but while it sounds good the truth is that system is even more flawed than just having an open voting system,. See all the vote power system does ismake the site like a good ol boys club. The ones on top stay on top because they have more power in there vote and that effects everything.The way itis set up a new person cant some in no matter how good and just start killing it and thats bullsht because i dont give a fuck about if they are fair voters club or not those people are still partial to the who they do and dont like. No oe is fucking perfect to were oh they are just 1oo %fair all the time bullshit. Therefor the peoplewho have been on here longer have an unfair advantage. If you have more vote power people are gonnatreat you diff and vote diff on your battles knowing if they crosss you theyrfucked later. Thus thetop stay on top till you kiss enough ass to get your vote power up. Thats ho shit. I just broke down the whole site that quick. Shove yourvote power up your ass.

Maybe you should use the FVC club and the forums more then... If the ppl who are voting for you have 0VP, it's for a good reason.

They're either Buddy Voters or Hate Voters.

As for the whole "if they've more vp they can fuck your battles up later" nonsense... cut that cry baby shit out. They can only vote ONCE on your battle... if you're really that good. One vote isn't going to do much damage to you.

Also, if they come at you on some hater tip... well, hit the staff up then. I'm sure any member of staff would be more than willing to look into the issue.

:)

Phil Banks
06-12-2014, 03:46 AM
i've always viewed the arena voting system like if it's close then it's down to personal preference... this is why you should always be swinging for the fences if you not giving voters a clear winner it's not really their fault

Babylon
06-12-2014, 04:10 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Rueybab.jpg

Danjer DRoss
06-12-2014, 09:05 AM
NO it is not...People like you ABUSE voting, that is why you have ZERO voting power...You were voting people 10 to 1 and hate voting...Which is why I blocked you...You battled me, LOST, then started voting like 8-2 on all of my battles, as I recall your votes were deleted...

So no, it is only bullshit to people like you who get "mad" when they lose.

How many Xbox controls have you broken already from losing and getting mad?

Denton
06-12-2014, 10:09 AM
Sounds like you mad bro

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 11:47 AM
thats bullshit all you are saying is I'll become one of them then they won't matter fuck that I want to come one of them oh well win bigger y wont have to worry about it fuck that how about fucking have a fave owning fucking system instead of some shit y'all made up. And fuck yo I've never had voted in my fucking life either vote for the fucking people I can't stand when they fucking win

UhMAZING
06-12-2014, 11:50 AM
I honestly don't care for the FVC.... You can say they don't vote biased, but it's obvious they do. I think everyone on the site should have the same VP, that way you know a battle legit won or lost.

Example: If I battle someone, who is a member of FVC...even if I have the better bars...you already know who the FVC members are going to vote on.
In the past I've posted battle links in the FVC voting thread.....I could barely get a response from anyone.....

Now, it seems like every battle I drop...a FVC member comes on it and drops a vote...even if Myself or my opponant didn't "ask" for them to vote on it.

That's just my 2 cents of Godbody-esk type conspiracy shit.......But the point being.....

Everyone should have the same VP.

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 11:54 AM
just because you guys fucking all friendly with the fair voters just because you guys fucking all friendly with the fair voters cook and y'all been around until y'all y'all take the system and y'all manipulated to where you win does not mean it's fair

Hubert Cumberdale
06-12-2014, 12:03 PM
I honestly don't care for the FVC.... You can say they don't vote biased, but it's obvious they do. I think everyone on the site should have the same VP, that way you know a battle legit won or lost.

Example: If I battle someone, who is a member of FVC...even if I have the better bars...you already know who the FVC members are going to vote on.
In the past I've posted battle links in the FVC voting thread.....I could barely get a response from anyone.....

Now, it seems like every battle I drop...a FVC member comes on it and drops a vote...even if Myself or my opponant didn't "ask" for them to vote on it.

That's just my 2 cents of Godbody-esk type conspiracy shit.......But the point being.....

Everyone should have the same VP.

But you're the exact person who'll be making threads complaining if you get buddy voted or hate voted against and lose the battle.

Let's face it, the reason anything shady can happen on LB these days with the greatly lessened number of battles and people active, is because both people are low level. They can cry and bitch about hate voting or whatever like I used to, or they can grit their teeth, take every loss with a pinch of salt and keep trying to move forward. I once sent out a PM to Askari, Young Hustla, Student and another 10 guys to see if they'd "mentor" me. Askari responded, and within 1 week I was dropping terrible metaphors, but metaphors none the less. The guys who have no initiative at all are the guys who'll never get better and rage quit.

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Says somebody that I'm sure has voting power exactly so basically your opinion to me is shit because you are one of them so therefore of course you're going to agreet because you are benefiting from the fucking system now

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I'm done arguing with this because obviously all the people that have benefited from this and do benefit from this arguing four the voting power and all the people that got fucked behind it arguing against it

Hubert Cumberdale
06-12-2014, 12:13 PM
Everyone who hasn't been caught cheating or voting stupid has voting power mate.

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 12:16 PM
Yes everybody has voting power but not the same voting power is my point one person can person can have a two with a 4 that's fucking bullshit then it takes to vote of people with to stick with the one other person with the fort that's fucking gay

Lockhart
06-12-2014, 12:18 PM
just because you guys fucking all friendly with the fair voters just because you guys fucking all friendly with the fair voters cook and y'all been around until y'all y'all take the system and y'all manipulated to where you win does not mean it's fair

You act as if we automatically hopped on to the site and were friends with the FVC and all of the mods as soon as we got here. Here's the difference between us and you: 95% of us haven't made a thread complaining about how the votes go in a battle if we lose. We go to a mod and ask what happened, but we don't throw a MAJOR conniption fit about it in the forums.

Another thing that's different is the fact that if someone sees we're doing something wrong and tries to correct us, we actually take their criticism and use it to better ourselves as battlers. From what I've seen from your previous forum posts, you've never done that.

Once you realize that you aren't as good as you think you are right now, you'll actually want to get better. Right now, you're not going to get any better with the attitude you have and you're going to keep losing battles on here and keep making ridiculous sob-story threads for us to read. Don't be like that anymore. Actually take people's advice who are better than you and get better.

God Bless.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-12-2014, 12:21 PM
Yes everybody has voting power but not the same voting power is my point one person can person can have a two with a 4 that's fucking bullshit then it takes to vote of people with to stick with the one other person with the fort that's fucking gay

Everyone joins LB with the same voting power.

If people vote badly, or vote in a way that's breaking the rules, their voting power will be lowered. Why should someone who doesn't know what they are doing, or is deliberately cheating, have the same voting power as someone who's opinion actually has substance?

Enfinite
06-12-2014, 12:34 PM
The system is fine, stop being ass.

FiNAL WoRD
06-12-2014, 12:47 PM
bro if this is about my vote im honest as fuck if you want an expo all you gotta do is pm me and ill help you see what your doing wrong.

J u s T C
06-12-2014, 12:48 PM
thats bullshit all you are saying is I'll become one of them then they won't matter fuck that I want to come one of them oh well win bigger y wont have to worry about it fuck that how about fucking have a fave owning fucking system instead of some shit y'all made up. And fuck yo I've never had voted in my fucking life either vote for the fucking people I can't stand when they fucking win

ENGRISH MOTHERFUCKER!

The Dope Man
06-12-2014, 04:00 PM
ENGRISH MOTHERFUCKER!

was thinkin the same thing... hard to follow what this sped is sayin.. i can just picture spit/drool comin out of his mouth while he angrily types...lol..

&& tbh, ive been screwed over by voting power & it has also helped me win battles as well..

The only time i remember bein screwed was when Tain voted against me & his vote had more power then everyone else lol

But In the long run, voting power is a good thing cuz it can save you from haters & retards who don't know what they are reading.

M-Rock
06-12-2014, 04:20 PM
I agree with the bad voters having lower vp if its obvious bad voting or if they're caught votin just for credits.

But I don't think anyone's vp should be higher than 2, just because they're staff or in a voting club. A few members on another site I recently started battling on said they stopped battling here because of the voting system and one of them is a Gc winner and they all had impressive records here

Student
06-12-2014, 04:27 PM
People Just Need To Learn How To Take An L

Shodan
06-12-2014, 04:35 PM
Dear OP:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN2WzQzxuoA

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 05:32 PM
First of all earlier I was using my voice text option so everything was all screwed up in my sentences. Now let address the utter bullshit that was said earlier A. I have never scored a battle 10-1 or whatever that fucking loser was saying, I have never hate voted If you go back and look its right there in black and white every time I voted it was fair and my knowledge of rap and lyrics and how to use words is far greater than 80% of the peopleon this site. That being said that doesnt entitle me to any more voting power than the next d bag off the street as far as im concerned.IT takes all kinds some one votes a battle 10-1 then they should get banned. End of story also I have seen people in the top 10 for sure hate vote thats for damn sure so lie said voting power is some bullshit.Let the masses decide not the lil elite self chosen lets beef fucking upper echilan. No one onere is really anybody period. So unless the rap god himself came down and bestewed your magic voting power # on you everyone should be equal.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Bythe way danjer you are a fucking liar straight up . You straight madethat shit up. If thats the case then the votes sould be there on your battle list go ahead show everyone when I ever voted 10-1 or 8-2 on one of your battles. You cant cause your a fucking liar you pussy.

Lockhart
06-12-2014, 05:49 PM
How this dude is feeling towards Danjer right now?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/cut-you.gif

Babylon
06-12-2014, 06:30 PM
First of all earlier I was using my voice text option so everything was all screwed up in my sentences. Now let address the utter bullshit that was said earlier A. I have never scored a battle 10-1 or whatever that fucking loser was saying, I have never hate voted If you go back and look its right there in black and white every time I voted it was fair and my knowledge of rap and lyrics and how to use words is far greater than 80% of the peopleon this site. That being said that doesnt entitle me to any more voting power than the next d bag off the street as far as im concerned.IT takes all kinds some one votes a battle 10-1 then they should get banned. End of story also I have seen people in the top 10 for sure hate vote thats for damn sure so lie said voting power is some bullshit.Let the masses decide not the lil elite self chosen lets beef fucking upper echilan. No one onere is really anybody period. So unless the rap god himself came down and bestewed your magic voting power # on you everyone should be equal.

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Bythe way danjer you are a fucking liar straight up . You straight madethat shit up. If thats the case then the votes sould be there on your battle list go ahead show everyone when I ever voted 10-1 or 8-2 on one of your battles. You cant cause your a fucking liar you pussy.

http://i.imgur.com/TU75jpq.jpg

Craig Low
06-12-2014, 07:02 PM
wow this guy is hilarious
. battleme the.n

Babylon
06-12-2014, 07:06 PM
wow this guy is hilarious
. battleme the.n

Send bars.

:high:

Execute
06-13-2014, 03:49 AM

:grass:

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

Send bars.

:high:

No point though, faggot will claim how everyone buddy voted as soon as the battle does not go his way lol.

Craig Low
06-13-2014, 07:09 AM
fair voters club is an oxymoron, its like a gang
of thieves that call themselves the cops. lmao

Babylon
06-13-2014, 07:58 AM
There should come to a point where logical reasoning should tell you that it may not be everyone around you that is wrong, but you yourself.

Craig Low
06-13-2014, 09:18 AM
If that was the case crisis I would come to that thought but since half the people threa agreed with m dad does not apply her Thanks for you brilliant comments though

V3numb
06-13-2014, 09:34 AM
look at a random batke in the fv that had no relation to you>look at both verses>come to your own conclusion on who you think won (and dont look ath their shit until you're dont yours)>then look and se the difference between your vote and theirs..

they were put into FVC because they can vote more fairly than the basic member and thus was given higher VP to ensure the activity of members to more fluent when it cames to votes and battles

if you dont like it go join any other half-assed random rap site, nbut you wont find a better place than LB

Craig Low
06-13-2014, 09:46 AM
I never said tha I simply said I don't think the system is fai why are y'all trying to make this about me and my battles I'm not mad about my battles I just don why are y'all trying to make this about me and my battles I'm not mad about my battles I just don't fucking think the system is fair to your doing with most unintelligent people do we try to argue a point with them and they have nothing to argue back they make it about something completelyx

Execute
06-13-2014, 12:00 PM
I never said tha I simply said I don't think the system is fai why are y'all trying to make this about me and my battles I'm not mad about my battles I just don why are y'all trying to make this about me and my battles I'm not mad about my battles I just don't fucking think the system is fair to your doing with most unintelligent people do we try to argue a point with them and they have nothing to argue back they make it about something completelyx

:dayum:

UhMAZING
06-13-2014, 01:33 PM
was thinkin the same thing... hard to follow what this sped is sayin.. i can just picture spit/drool comin out of his mouth while he angrily types...lol..

&& tbh, ive been screwed over by voting power & it has also helped me win battles as well..

The only time i remember bein screwed was when Tain voted against me & his vote had more power then everyone else lol

But In the long run, voting power is a good thing cuz it can save you from haters & retards who don't know what they are reading.

It can also make you lose a battle if someone dislikes you and is being a hater and votes against you, when it was obvious who won...but they did it just to be a hater.....and they have higher Vp so they know they'll fuck your chances of Winning.

The Dope Man
06-13-2014, 02:01 PM
It can also make you lose a battle if someone dislikes you and is being a hater and votes against you, when it was obvious who won...but they did it just to be a hater.....and they have higher Vp so they know they'll fuck your chances of Winning.

true^ but that's why you should get multiple people with a high vp to vote on your battles..

tbh, im positive this faggot Craig hate voted on one of my battles...

if i feel like findin it ill post it...

UhMAZING
06-15-2014, 12:31 PM
I'm not saying He's the smartest guy in the world..lol...but he kinda has a point. It would be More fair if everyone had the same amount of VP.

Babylon
06-15-2014, 01:06 PM
I'm not saying He's the smartest guy in the world..lol...but he kinda has a point. It would be More fair if everyone had the same amount of VP.

You kidding? No way, I'm sure you've seen people like kuthoussain or basictraining (Or whatever their names are). Some people don't deserve the VP that others have.

Wizdumb
06-15-2014, 01:26 PM
Voting's a privilege that can be taken away if you abuse it and the system works perfectly fine the way it is. Everyone starts at 2 and your VP is adjusted accordingly.

It punishes crappy voters, hate voters and people who don't know what they're talking about and rewards those of us with a history of voting fairly, accurately and without bias. Why should the opinion of somebody with a history of dropping bias/crap votes be worth as much as that of a knowledgeable, respected member with a reputation for voting impartially...? It shouldn't be.

If you go back and look its right there in black and white every time I voted it was fair and my knowledge of rap and lyrics and how to use words is far greater than 80% of the peopleon this site.

You can hardly put a sentence together....

But tell us more about how knowledgeable you are when it comes to "rap and lyrics and how to use words"

LOL

Mindless
06-15-2014, 01:32 PM
http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/f0/f07a0ccb24d63aa1e04696a1660dfc3cf443bc5849da167e9a 6ecbaabcd3cd05.jpg

Dean
06-15-2014, 01:58 PM
There's isn't one person on this site that's completely unbiased.

Lockhart
06-15-2014, 02:01 PM
Bias is in human nature. You can't help but give in to that sometimes.

God Bless.

UhMAZING
06-16-2014, 01:46 PM
You kidding? No way, I'm sure you've seen people like kuthoussain or basictraining (Or whatever their names are). Some people don't deserve the VP that others have.

I mean, everyone that doesn't vote like a retarded special ed student...should have the same VP. People that clearly don't know how to vote properly on battles shouldn't Have any VP at all, I agree.

Babylon
06-16-2014, 02:46 PM
I mean, everyone that doesn't vote like a retarded special ed student...should have the same VP. People that clearly don't know how to vote properly on battles shouldn't Have any VP at all, I agree.

And that's the system we have now :D

Student
06-16-2014, 06:12 PM
Voting Power Is Tricky Because There Is An Overwhelmingly Amount Of Horrible Voters On This Website. So If "High" VP Is 2 That Means 2 Bad Voters Equal One Great Voter And 3 Bad Voters Can Overcome A Great Voters Decision, Which Can Easily Happen Given The Fact Most People Give "FV" As A Vote.

Where's The Line Though That Good Voters Need Enough VP To Have A Big Enough Impression To Sway A Battle Towards The Person Who Should Win?

Craig Low
06-25-2014, 12:23 AM
please i wish one of you please show me where and when i have a history of partiality or biased voting? The history is rigjt there in black and white on the site. So since you want to accuse me of it please all I ask is back it up. But you cant because it never happened. The fact this cat says " voting power is a privledge says it all" I rest my case. I never voted biased never voted shady every vote legit, look at the history but im not in your lil click so my votes worth less . my point exactly. thanks for proving me correct

Craig Low
06-27-2014, 12:22 AM
and who gets to decide a good vote from a bad vote as well ,I mean there is the obvious but isnt all personal preference? some people like metaphors some wordplay some hate self talk so who gets to play god and sau no no this is how it should be. I hate maclemore but somebody likes hom he got a fuckn grammy.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-27-2014, 01:47 AM
^Opinion doesn't effect it at all. In fact, if someone gives a solid reason for their vote and personal preference, even if it's against the curve of everyone else's votes, they may even be more commendable for actually voting for the general consensus' winner.

But there are so many matters where opinion isn't part of it. Where one guy just clearly beats the other. Another big aspect is voting 10-10 on everything so people vote for you back, like BarZilla does.

Basically, you don't actually lose VP for voting the wrong way. The main reason you lose VP is if you're obviously not reading the battle and are just saying "This was dope. FV" for the credit.

Unrelated note, UhMAZING, your sig is stupid as fuck. You're comebacks were just saying stuff Agonize was clearly not saying, and makes you look stupid. "But fuck". "Butt fuck? You want to be butt fucked?" "You can get butt fucked by dad 1" "You want me to butt fuck you?". Doesn't make sense pal.

Craig Low
06-27-2014, 02:08 AM
First of all "barzilla"iis a f****** cake who f****** ducks anybody worth a s*** like he ducked me for a month and a half after squeeking by in our battle and then wants to jump on a random written thiats not even aimed at him because he is a scared lil bitch. he plays the little bullshit voting game and s if he's doing sumthn. when is the lasttime dropped an open ? neved cause hes pussy . And who really goes through every vote to check loke your saying, that doesnt happen

Saxx
06-27-2014, 02:11 AM
Vote power works fine until you get shafted by it. Im sure ive been shafted by it in the past (no homo) but im sure ive won from it too so meh

Craig Low
06-27-2014, 02:22 AM
did it doe and am I the only one that finds it a little bit odd that the voting power system is not plainly stated on the side right when you start that you have to basically dig around to find that I mean if they're so proud of the voting system in the voting power system why would you just put it right there on the front of the f****** site

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:19 AM ----------

wouldnt i meant my voice text doesnt speak craig low very well

ILLoKWENT
06-27-2014, 02:23 AM
please i wish one of you please show me where and when i have a history of partiality or biased voting? The history is rigjt there in black and white on the site. So since you want to accuse me of it please all I ask is back it up. But you cant because it never happened. The fact this cat says " voting power is a privledge says it all" I rest my case. I never voted biased never voted shady every vote legit, look at the history but im not in your lil click so my votes worth less . my point exactly. thanks for proving me correct

Show me the links to the last few battles u voted on fam.. so i can determine what your current vp is.

Craig Low
06-27-2014, 02:31 AM
I do not know how to do that I figured one of you guys thats always on this would know how to go back and look at the history honestly don't know how. I'm sure my voting power is a 2 but that's not my poin my point is everybody should have equal voting power regardless since it's a matter of opinion. What I like you might not like what you like I may not like.

ILLoKWENT
06-27-2014, 02:38 AM
I do not know how to do that I figured one of you guys thats always on this would know how to go back and look at the history honestly don't know how. I'm sure my voting power is a 2 but that's not my poin my point is everybody should have equal voting power regardless since it's a matter of opinion. What I like you might not like what you like I may not like.

Im asking you to paste several links of some past battles youve voted on... surely you are able to do that?

Craig Low
06-27-2014, 02:57 AM
I told you I don't kno I told you I don't know how to f****** do it go back and look at some of your battles I'm sure I voted on them surely you have to understand tha

The Dope Man
06-27-2014, 04:13 AM
this dudes fuckin retarded... give it up bro