Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 10-09-2014, 05:49 PM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost
Default Letsbeef Audio GC Magazine

Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to the newest edition of Letsbeef's Audio Grand Championship Tournament. This time around we present to you a custom beat tournament as last one was an accappella. I'd like to take the time and shoutout @Phil Banks for winning the previous tourney, earning his second GC title. What makes this tourney so special however is that there is only one person out of the 32 who'll have the opportunity to double his GC Titles the way Banks did. The rest are people hungry to win a title, ready to spit there dopest bars and desperate to show that they deserve to be considered as one of the best ever. A lot of new blood, a lot of promising battles, This is a tourney you wouldn't wanna miss. Without further ado, let me introduce to you this year's 32 participants.

1. Bleu
2. BarZILLA
3. lynwood shame
4. Lo5t
5. AfterThought
6. MrGoodness
7. phazed
8. ~ASP3CT~
9. Blunt Rapper
10. Craig Low
11. Subreal
12. JR3DDY
13. Cinder
14. FiNAL WoRD
15. NOBLE
16. emceekilgore
17. Murderous Swag
18. Wonderbred
19. FREEK
20. EMDUB
21. Dono
22. TimmyV
23. UhMAZING
24. OSKAR
25. Just C
26. GRizzEAT
27. M U G G Z
28. Pugz
29. ELOH_STACKz
30. Rant
31. WHITZ
32. M-Rock

Who'll be the winner of this tourney and the latest audio Grand Champion? The winner will be named as the no.1 contender for the LBA Title so make sure you stick around, listen to the battles and vote

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-09-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 05:49 PM   #1

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text

Default Letsbeef Audio GC Magazine

Ladies and Gentleman, Welcome to the newest edition of Letsbeef's Audio Grand Championship Tournament. This time around we present to you a custom beat tournament as last one was an accappella. I'd like to take the time and shoutout @Phil Banks for winning the previous tourney, earning his second GC title. What makes this tourney so special however is that there is only one person out of the 32 who'll have the opportunity to double his GC Titles the way Banks did. The rest are people hungry to win a title, ready to spit there dopest bars and desperate to show that they deserve to be considered as one of the best ever. A lot of new blood, a lot of promising battles, This is a tourney you wouldn't wanna miss. Without further ado, let me introduce to you this year's 32 participants.

1. Bleu
2. BarZILLA
3. lynwood shame
4. Lo5t
5. AfterThought
6. MrGoodness
7. phazed
8. ~ASP3CT~
9. Blunt Rapper
10. Craig Low
11. Subreal
12. JR3DDY
13. Cinder
14. FiNAL WoRD
15. NOBLE
16. emceekilgore
17. Murderous Swag
18. Wonderbred
19. FREEK
20. EMDUB
21. Dono
22. TimmyV
23. UhMAZING
24. OSKAR
25. Just C
26. GRizzEAT
27. M U G G Z
28. Pugz
29. ELOH_STACKz
30. Rant
31. WHITZ
32. M-Rock

Who'll be the winner of this tourney and the latest audio Grand Champion? The winner will be named as the no.1 contender for the LBA Title so make sure you stick around, listen to the battles and vote

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-09-2014 at 05:53 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2014, 05:53 PM
OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Below you'll find all the match ups for round 1 as well as get an idea of the battles that'll occur in the upcoming rounds. Make sure you check for any open battles and drop your votes.

<iframe src="http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=lb" width="600" height="800"></iframe>

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 05:53 PM   #2

OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Below you'll find all the match ups for round 1 as well as get an idea of the battles that'll occur in the upcoming rounds. Make sure you check for any open battles and drop your votes.

<iframe src="http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=lb" width="600" height="800"></iframe>

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:41 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 05:57 PM
OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

stricc, I was surprised not to see your name on the brackets. What happened?

Quote:
i gotta go take care of some legal shit at tha end of the month and wouldn't be able to complete the tourney
I see man, best of luck with that. FiNAL WoRD I believe is the only representative of LOD in this GC. Confident?

Quote:
yeah i think final is due for a title,and a lot of people are sleeping on him...im expecting another LoD title to come home
Word, mind you this is a custom beat tourney and F Word has made a name for himself as an a cappella battler. Are you equally confident or do you think this will impact his performance?

Quote:
he's gotten a lot better on a beat as well,but yeah i would say he has a better chance accapella,but to be fair the same can be said for most of his opponents
No doubt. You spoke on FWord, so excluding him who else do you consider a threat?

Quote:
depending on how he comes back id say just c is a threat,other than that i don't see alot of potential custom beat contenders...my prediction is final word or just c winner
No doubt thanks for your time fam. Hopefully we'll see you in the next GC

Quote:
No problem fam..i’ll definitely be listening and voting
There you have it Folks. Stricc is without a doubt one of the most successful cats the site has ever produced. Although he is not participating it was nice to get to see his views on the tournament. No disrespect to Bleu...I forgot you were LOD bro.

Congrats on winning your first GC Title, how is it like to be a champ?

Quote:
Well, a lot of people like @RULE etc think that it is way overdue, and that I should have had multiple blue titles by now, so really I'm just making up for lost time, but it deff feels good man. The fact that I had to battle respected MC's and GC's such as Mikey Deniro/Swisha, Dissizit, and Remark, as well as Obey to win it makes me feel like I earned it for sure. This is just the start tho. I'm coming for UA as all time champ.
That's what's up bro. What happened to this tourney though, how come you sitting it out?

Quote:
Well actually LoD has two members involved and I want to give them a chance to win a title...... LMAO nah tbh I feel like the LBA and LBT needs someone to step up and make shit exciting again.. So after winning the Text GC, ima focus on the LBA and LBT to get that shit popping. A lot of people want to battle me, so it may bring more activity to those sides of LB that have been suffering a little.
Ye I feel you. So who do you think will win this one?

Quote:
There is a lot of talent in this tournament... I could be biased and say Bleu or Final (who have a very good shot at winning and should be favorites), but if I'm going to be 100 im a fan of Just C /Indianapolis Jones winning this... It would be good to see him active again. I'm a fan of the UK rappers and he has a lot of potential to me. Others would be M-Rock.. He has bars and could easily take this.. Eloh stack is good as well dope delivery.. Muggz is good.. I'm excited to see what AfterThought will do.. he makes dope tracks so if he can transition to battling he could be a major problem.. Murderous Swag decided to show up and he has delivery as well.. if he shows he could make it pretty far.. but My money's on Just C/Indianapolis Jones M rock or Bleu. Clearly a lot of talent in this one.
As you said a lot of talent. I don't know if you noticed, but out of the 32 participants only 1 is a GC holder. Your thoughts?

Quote:
Word? That's strange but exciting all at the same time. That just goes to show that LB LIVES MY NIGGA!! turn the fuck up. A lot of cats came out of the woodworks for this one, and are hungry for that GC. Just goes to show that there is a lot of talent on LB that deserves some spotlight. I think we will really see what LB is made of with this tourney. If everyone shows.. It will be one of the best Audio GCs of all time. During this time of LB, it signifies that LB is alive and well. Kill all that dead talk.. this shit is poppin.
Word I feel you on that. Mind you we have absences like yourself Phil Banks, stricc etc. who are tourney regulars and yet we got ourselves an exciting tourney. You mentioned M-Rock before and he is the only GC Winner I was talking about. Do you think this gives him an advantage? Perhaps he is more experienced or that doesn't matter?

Quote:
Yeah me phil n stricc decided to sit this one out, but we still have Final word and bleu in this joint and they both have a lot of audio battling experience. I don't think it gives him a huge advantage, maybe slightly being that he has been here before, and can handle the pressure/ workload of writing for every round, but there are some very experienced audio heads in this tourney as I mentioned before, so if anything the playing field is around even. M-rock may have a slight advantage just from experience, but at the same time... Final has been in numerous tourneys as well, a long with Dono, etc ... I do think M-rock is a beast at this format.. despite the beef he has had with LoD.. I always keep shit 1000 ez ..
Word, final question. Any advice to give to participants still waiting to win their first title?

Quote:
The main thing is to have fun man... This is all about having fun with the verses. Try not to rush them either, as that can lead to an unexpected L. Just have fun, and bring your best.. When you record your verses, make them almost like a diss track, not just a diss... Focus on riding the beat to the best of your ability, and bring the haymakers. Take every opponent seriously, and write for them like it is the GC finals... Because if you sleep on one person, that's it, dun datta, finito, your ass is grass, hit the road jack... Aint no coming back till next year. ez
That's was sup. Thanks for your time man, great answers

Quote:
No doubt Osk! Stay up my nigga. Good luck to all the battlers as well. One of the dopest tourneys ina while. Make this shit hot. Holla atcha boi until next time. ohhh... and it's LoD muffuckas dont forget it.
Shoutouts to Erupt for the great interview. Unfortunately he's another big name that will sit this tourney out but as he said this has the makings to be one of the best of all time. Make sure to not miss any of the action fellas

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 05:57 PM   #3

OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

stricc, I was surprised not to see your name on the brackets. What happened?

Quote:
i gotta go take care of some legal shit at tha end of the month and wouldn't be able to complete the tourney
I see man, best of luck with that. FiNAL WoRD I believe is the only representative of LOD in this GC. Confident?

Quote:
yeah i think final is due for a title,and a lot of people are sleeping on him...im expecting another LoD title to come home
Word, mind you this is a custom beat tourney and F Word has made a name for himself as an a cappella battler. Are you equally confident or do you think this will impact his performance?

Quote:
he's gotten a lot better on a beat as well,but yeah i would say he has a better chance accapella,but to be fair the same can be said for most of his opponents
No doubt. You spoke on FWord, so excluding him who else do you consider a threat?

Quote:
depending on how he comes back id say just c is a threat,other than that i don't see alot of potential custom beat contenders...my prediction is final word or just c winner
No doubt thanks for your time fam. Hopefully we'll see you in the next GC

Quote:
No problem fam..i’ll definitely be listening and voting
There you have it Folks. Stricc is without a doubt one of the most successful cats the site has ever produced. Although he is not participating it was nice to get to see his views on the tournament. No disrespect to Bleu...I forgot you were LOD bro.

Congrats on winning your first GC Title, how is it like to be a champ?

Quote:
Well, a lot of people like @RULE etc think that it is way overdue, and that I should have had multiple blue titles by now, so really I'm just making up for lost time, but it deff feels good man. The fact that I had to battle respected MC's and GC's such as Mikey Deniro/Swisha, Dissizit, and Remark, as well as Obey to win it makes me feel like I earned it for sure. This is just the start tho. I'm coming for UA as all time champ.
That's what's up bro. What happened to this tourney though, how come you sitting it out?

Quote:
Well actually LoD has two members involved and I want to give them a chance to win a title...... LMAO nah tbh I feel like the LBA and LBT needs someone to step up and make shit exciting again.. So after winning the Text GC, ima focus on the LBA and LBT to get that shit popping. A lot of people want to battle me, so it may bring more activity to those sides of LB that have been suffering a little.
Ye I feel you. So who do you think will win this one?

Quote:
There is a lot of talent in this tournament... I could be biased and say Bleu or Final (who have a very good shot at winning and should be favorites), but if I'm going to be 100 im a fan of Just C /Indianapolis Jones winning this... It would be good to see him active again. I'm a fan of the UK rappers and he has a lot of potential to me. Others would be M-Rock.. He has bars and could easily take this.. Eloh stack is good as well dope delivery.. Muggz is good.. I'm excited to see what AfterThought will do.. he makes dope tracks so if he can transition to battling he could be a major problem.. Murderous Swag decided to show up and he has delivery as well.. if he shows he could make it pretty far.. but My money's on Just C/Indianapolis Jones M rock or Bleu. Clearly a lot of talent in this one.
As you said a lot of talent. I don't know if you noticed, but out of the 32 participants only 1 is a GC holder. Your thoughts?

Quote:
Word? That's strange but exciting all at the same time. That just goes to show that LB LIVES MY NIGGA!! turn the fuck up. A lot of cats came out of the woodworks for this one, and are hungry for that GC. Just goes to show that there is a lot of talent on LB that deserves some spotlight. I think we will really see what LB is made of with this tourney. If everyone shows.. It will be one of the best Audio GCs of all time. During this time of LB, it signifies that LB is alive and well. Kill all that dead talk.. this shit is poppin.
Word I feel you on that. Mind you we have absences like yourself Phil Banks, stricc etc. who are tourney regulars and yet we got ourselves an exciting tourney. You mentioned M-Rock before and he is the only GC Winner I was talking about. Do you think this gives him an advantage? Perhaps he is more experienced or that doesn't matter?

Quote:
Yeah me phil n stricc decided to sit this one out, but we still have Final word and bleu in this joint and they both have a lot of audio battling experience. I don't think it gives him a huge advantage, maybe slightly being that he has been here before, and can handle the pressure/ workload of writing for every round, but there are some very experienced audio heads in this tourney as I mentioned before, so if anything the playing field is around even. M-rock may have a slight advantage just from experience, but at the same time... Final has been in numerous tourneys as well, a long with Dono, etc ... I do think M-rock is a beast at this format.. despite the beef he has had with LoD.. I always keep shit 1000 ez ..
Word, final question. Any advice to give to participants still waiting to win their first title?

Quote:
The main thing is to have fun man... This is all about having fun with the verses. Try not to rush them either, as that can lead to an unexpected L. Just have fun, and bring your best.. When you record your verses, make them almost like a diss track, not just a diss... Focus on riding the beat to the best of your ability, and bring the haymakers. Take every opponent seriously, and write for them like it is the GC finals... Because if you sleep on one person, that's it, dun datta, finito, your ass is grass, hit the road jack... Aint no coming back till next year. ez
That's was sup. Thanks for your time man, great answers

Quote:
No doubt Osk! Stay up my nigga. Good luck to all the battlers as well. One of the dopest tourneys ina while. Make this shit hot. Holla atcha boi until next time. ohhh... and it's LoD muffuckas dont forget it.
Shoutouts to Erupt for the great interview. Unfortunately he's another big name that will sit this tourney out but as he said this has the makings to be one of the best of all time. Make sure to not miss any of the action fellas

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 06:03 PM
OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Wait? Have we started?
ffs you ruined it already...YES we've started

Quote:
Lol sorry. But urrrrrm. Yeah I guess so. Only briefly. gonna take this GC and head off into the sunset, c'mon hurry up, I aint got all night...... lol jp
FYI, I'm not editing anything out so careful what you say. How come you decided to come back now? Why you been so lazy over the past few years?

Quote:
Lol. Lack of motivation. Not sure why I suddenly decided to come back. I guess thats just how it happens sometimes. Kinda like writers block. things just click. And thats what happened here.
Although you say that, some people consider you to be one of the favourites to win this. Are you going to live up to the hype you got or will this 'rustiness' get the best of you?

Quote:
I hope so. This gonna be the 1 tourney where (if I don't get the title) I'll be leaving with no excuses. In the past I slacked. either wrote last minute or even gone to the extent of using bars I had for someone else on another site. That cost me a last 16 or quater final knok out. I forget which. But this time I'm making a concerted effort to go all the way *prays wonder doesn't embarress him in the 1st round* please god know I gotta atleast get outta round 1 lol
Well you know, you got Wonderbred first round so your chances ain't looking that good imo, but I am not biased

Quote:
sorry for the spelling fuck ups. I was flitting between this and calling bans garbage in the chat I'm just surprised y'all haven't bum rushed the battle already with "it's murda" or "murdered" on the comments. But on wonder. I checked him out. He only has 1 audio and that was accapella so I'm pretty in the dark on what to expect in terms of going in on a beat. But he got a nice few accolades for his writing so he should have some bars at the very least. how that will work on a beat though is anybodys guess.
We keeping quiet tbh. This time we'll let the bars do the talkin once we take this GC home

Quote:
I.E we grew past the puberty stage and realise it was childish and corny But thank you. I appreciate that. now my expo covering for my fucked up accent won't get burried. fuck m rock. oh shit can you edit that out man?
You know I could have deleted the comments with my Modlike powers. Apart from yourself who would you like to see/consider a threat on taking this tourney

Quote:
Hmmmmm. Eloh is nice. I like his style. he's got bars and he can ride a beat very well. He hasn't got the most complex or versatile delivery from what I've heard. But he's very solid on a beat. he raps in a way which helps his bars come to the forefront. Which will see him in good stead. He seems tailor made to go far. Blue is very sound. His delivery is a bit more loose than Eloh's to the detriment of his content. Wait didnt mean to hit enter.
*facepalm*...anything you'd like to add before I move on to the next question?

Quote:
M-Rock got a very clean and distinct style. has a tendancy to say the odd corny thing but for the most part he's strong. Id' say those 3 are the 1's to look out for without me taking another look at the brackets. Dono also deserves a shout simply for the fact he always has a tendency to go deep in these tourneys Oh. Mr Goodness. all that rapping about tom seleks dookie gotta pay off sooner or later. Oh shit Afterthought. Maybe he can make his verses 1 big hook. Then there's Grizzy. anybody else..........Nah I think thats about it. *mumbles* oskars not bad either. i guess hell do aight
WOOOOORD. I'm afraid That's all the time I can give you...got more people waiting in line...thank you come again...(you can add a no homo to this if you'd like)

Quote:
Aight. fuck off... I got work to do.
thank god that's over

Quote:
before you go can you add a shout out to MUGGZ and Final. I forgot those guys were in it. That rounds off who I think will go far. Thanks.
Many consider this guy a favourite based on the fact that this is a custom beat tourney and this man's a diss track machine. Looking forward to see him return to the ring and honestly...so should you!

Sup Muggz

Quote:
Whuddup bro
It hasn't been a good past few months for Murda with Illmania over and all. What you think? We gone win this GC?

Quote:
Im confident in the team.. we all cook, so yea I see MM snatchin this one..No doubt.
What can we expect from Muggz in this tourney?

Quote:
Well, this will most likeky be my last GC drive.. I got alot of things on my plate as far as LB and its future.. With that said, Its always a good look to win a GC, so I will make a strong effort..
Word, care to briefly give us an idea of what you are busy doing, or is it a secret?

Quote:
Sure O.. Ill keep it light. One of my main focuses is bridging the gap between "online battling" & "live battling". Alot of event planning, promo, and tourney hosting coming soon. I want to open every door possible so my LB emcees can showcase their talent on every level if desired.. Nothing changes the fact that some of the illest bars was crafted on LB..
That's was sup. So for all you people talking bout MUGGZ, let me tell you that this dude putting in work. So, Who do you consider a threat in this tourney?

Quote:
Well.. I made the mistake of underestimating before, so Ima say... Everyone! If you not MuGGz, your a threat as far as Im concerned...Who talkin bout me tho??
Don't remember of the top, but there are a lot of people complaining about staff and how they don't do shit. Do you prefer it when tourney's are accappella or custom beat and why?

Quote:
I dont mind. A true emcee should be comfortable in both lanes
This is an invitational tourney with 32 participant. Only 1 of these participants is a GC title holder, the rest are looking for their first win. Your thoughts?

Quote:
Its good to ket others have a chance.. Better chance we will be crowning a new champ
Ye i'd say the chance of crowning a new audio champ is extremely high. Who you reckon will win?

Quote:
Murda..
Like the confidence. any last words?

Quote:
S/O to everyone who does more than talk to make LB successful and continue to maintain a high prestige level... STOP BITCHIN & START BEEFIN!! *Drops mic*

Muggz is putting in work both on and off LB and it's evident that this dude is hungry and ready to bring nothing but bars. Make sure to check out his battles, y'all won't be disappointed.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 06:03 PM   #4

OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Wait? Have we started?
ffs you ruined it already...YES we've started

Quote:
Lol sorry. But urrrrrm. Yeah I guess so. Only briefly. gonna take this GC and head off into the sunset, c'mon hurry up, I aint got all night...... lol jp
FYI, I'm not editing anything out so careful what you say. How come you decided to come back now? Why you been so lazy over the past few years?

Quote:
Lol. Lack of motivation. Not sure why I suddenly decided to come back. I guess thats just how it happens sometimes. Kinda like writers block. things just click. And thats what happened here.
Although you say that, some people consider you to be one of the favourites to win this. Are you going to live up to the hype you got or will this 'rustiness' get the best of you?

Quote:
I hope so. This gonna be the 1 tourney where (if I don't get the title) I'll be leaving with no excuses. In the past I slacked. either wrote last minute or even gone to the extent of using bars I had for someone else on another site. That cost me a last 16 or quater final knok out. I forget which. But this time I'm making a concerted effort to go all the way *prays wonder doesn't embarress him in the 1st round* please god know I gotta atleast get outta round 1 lol
Well you know, you got Wonderbred first round so your chances ain't looking that good imo, but I am not biased

Quote:
sorry for the spelling fuck ups. I was flitting between this and calling bans garbage in the chat I'm just surprised y'all haven't bum rushed the battle already with "it's murda" or "murdered" on the comments. But on wonder. I checked him out. He only has 1 audio and that was accapella so I'm pretty in the dark on what to expect in terms of going in on a beat. But he got a nice few accolades for his writing so he should have some bars at the very least. how that will work on a beat though is anybodys guess.
We keeping quiet tbh. This time we'll let the bars do the talkin once we take this GC home

Quote:
I.E we grew past the puberty stage and realise it was childish and corny But thank you. I appreciate that. now my expo covering for my fucked up accent won't get burried. fuck m rock. oh shit can you edit that out man?
You know I could have deleted the comments with my Modlike powers. Apart from yourself who would you like to see/consider a threat on taking this tourney

Quote:
Hmmmmm. Eloh is nice. I like his style. he's got bars and he can ride a beat very well. He hasn't got the most complex or versatile delivery from what I've heard. But he's very solid on a beat. he raps in a way which helps his bars come to the forefront. Which will see him in good stead. He seems tailor made to go far. Blue is very sound. His delivery is a bit more loose than Eloh's to the detriment of his content. Wait didnt mean to hit enter.
*facepalm*...anything you'd like to add before I move on to the next question?

Quote:
M-Rock got a very clean and distinct style. has a tendancy to say the odd corny thing but for the most part he's strong. Id' say those 3 are the 1's to look out for without me taking another look at the brackets. Dono also deserves a shout simply for the fact he always has a tendency to go deep in these tourneys Oh. Mr Goodness. all that rapping about tom seleks dookie gotta pay off sooner or later. Oh shit Afterthought. Maybe he can make his verses 1 big hook. Then there's Grizzy. anybody else..........Nah I think thats about it. *mumbles* oskars not bad either. i guess hell do aight
WOOOOORD. I'm afraid That's all the time I can give you...got more people waiting in line...thank you come again...(you can add a no homo to this if you'd like)

Quote:
Aight. fuck off... I got work to do.
thank god that's over

Quote:
before you go can you add a shout out to MUGGZ and Final. I forgot those guys were in it. That rounds off who I think will go far. Thanks.
Many consider this guy a favourite based on the fact that this is a custom beat tourney and this man's a diss track machine. Looking forward to see him return to the ring and honestly...so should you!

Sup Muggz

Quote:
Whuddup bro
It hasn't been a good past few months for Murda with Illmania over and all. What you think? We gone win this GC?

Quote:
Im confident in the team.. we all cook, so yea I see MM snatchin this one..No doubt.
What can we expect from Muggz in this tourney?

Quote:
Well, this will most likeky be my last GC drive.. I got alot of things on my plate as far as LB and its future.. With that said, Its always a good look to win a GC, so I will make a strong effort..
Word, care to briefly give us an idea of what you are busy doing, or is it a secret?

Quote:
Sure O.. Ill keep it light. One of my main focuses is bridging the gap between "online battling" & "live battling". Alot of event planning, promo, and tourney hosting coming soon. I want to open every door possible so my LB emcees can showcase their talent on every level if desired.. Nothing changes the fact that some of the illest bars was crafted on LB..
That's was sup. So for all you people talking bout MUGGZ, let me tell you that this dude putting in work. So, Who do you consider a threat in this tourney?

Quote:
Well.. I made the mistake of underestimating before, so Ima say... Everyone! If you not MuGGz, your a threat as far as Im concerned...Who talkin bout me tho??
Don't remember of the top, but there are a lot of people complaining about staff and how they don't do shit. Do you prefer it when tourney's are accappella or custom beat and why?

Quote:
I dont mind. A true emcee should be comfortable in both lanes
This is an invitational tourney with 32 participant. Only 1 of these participants is a GC title holder, the rest are looking for their first win. Your thoughts?

Quote:
Its good to ket others have a chance.. Better chance we will be crowning a new champ
Ye i'd say the chance of crowning a new audio champ is extremely high. Who you reckon will win?

Quote:
Murda..
Like the confidence. any last words?

Quote:
S/O to everyone who does more than talk to make LB successful and continue to maintain a high prestige level... STOP BITCHIN & START BEEFIN!! *Drops mic*

Muggz is putting in work both on and off LB and it's evident that this dude is hungry and ready to bring nothing but bars. Make sure to check out his battles, y'all won't be disappointed.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:54 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 06:06 PM
OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Well if it isn't the bossman himself. Sup Pugz what you been up to?

Quote:
Been grindin little homie.. Working on LB 24/7.. you know how it be
No doubt, before we get into all these GC related questions I'd like to talk about the showcase. A great move for LB. Talk to us about that, the next event and what we should be expecting as far as LB goes in the future

Quote:
Word.. So everyone is clear.. We are working on a global live event movement.. This includes Mic Check holding it down in NYC utilizing local battle rappers under the LetsBeef moniker.. His next event is on OCT 25th in Staten Island and features Hue Hef vs Rosenberg Raw and Paulie Caskets vs Hason.. and this is just 1 prong on our pitchfork of dopeness... Fiji Osa has established his battle group Defcon 5 which consists of all LB members.. I think they are set to battle in Nov and in March.. and ontop of all that I am currently looking for a venue in Toronto for the next LB Showcase.. Which will happen in Jan hopefully... I have some crazy shit in store for that but i dont wanna speak too much on it yet until its solidified.. As far as LB.. Pseudo and Noble are now focusing on converting our Battle player to a HTML 5 player.. and reskin it to match the new site look.. This is something ive been really looking forward too because it will make LB accessible to a lot more new users.. This is the next big feature people should be looking forward to.. after thats established.. its APP time..
That's what I'm talking about man! Obviously you've been on LB since the beginning of time. What are the main differences you notice about Audio battling THEN and NOW?

Quote:
Back then it was more raw.. now a days its refined as fuck lol.. I gotta think bout what people said for a minute sometimes lmao... but thats all good.. its amazing to see battling evolve and even more amazing to be in a position where i can help facilitate a platform for artists to grow
Yessir. This is the first time we see an owner battling in a tourney I believe. How you feeling? Confident? Nervous? Be Honest..

Quote:
yeah it is.. shit im confident in my bars.. especially if this is over a beat.. thats my forte.. Ive dabbled in battling over the past few years.. (havent done too well lol) But I take the criticism and work wit it.. I dont think I got what it takes to make it to the end because of the talent in this tourney.. ima keep it real... but if i get through the first few brackets.. My head will be big as fuck
Lmao I see. How you feeling about your first round opponent then?

Quote:
Haha my main man Dono! Kinda sucks I gotta smash em.. but thats battle life.. I know he will give it his all I know he expects the same from me.. He knows its all love!
Good shit, any last words?

Quote:
5 words.. Stop Bitching.. and START BEEFING!
Haha, Thanks for the interview boss

Quote:
No doubt!
You know this tourney's special when you got a site owner stepping in the ring. We all about making history in this bitch for real!

Y'all heard what some of LB's most respected battlers had to say. This tourney, although not the best in terms of star power has the makings of a classic just because of the competitiveness. Everybody can beat everybody, there's no clear favourite....In all honesty, it's ANYONE'S TITLE.

Make sure you listen and vote on all these battles. Next magazine will be released once the second round starts and in it you'll read a summary of each participant in the top 16 as well as his predicted finish in the tournament. A section including the best bars of ROUND 1 (and believe, that section'll be fire) as well as more interviews from participants and former Grand Champions.

-LET'S GET IT POPPIN LB

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Unread 10-09-2014, 06:06 PM   #5

OSKAR
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Well if it isn't the bossman himself. Sup Pugz what you been up to?

Quote:
Been grindin little homie.. Working on LB 24/7.. you know how it be
No doubt, before we get into all these GC related questions I'd like to talk about the showcase. A great move for LB. Talk to us about that, the next event and what we should be expecting as far as LB goes in the future

Quote:
Word.. So everyone is clear.. We are working on a global live event movement.. This includes Mic Check holding it down in NYC utilizing local battle rappers under the LetsBeef moniker.. His next event is on OCT 25th in Staten Island and features Hue Hef vs Rosenberg Raw and Paulie Caskets vs Hason.. and this is just 1 prong on our pitchfork of dopeness... Fiji Osa has established his battle group Defcon 5 which consists of all LB members.. I think they are set to battle in Nov and in March.. and ontop of all that I am currently looking for a venue in Toronto for the next LB Showcase.. Which will happen in Jan hopefully... I have some crazy shit in store for that but i dont wanna speak too much on it yet until its solidified.. As far as LB.. Pseudo and Noble are now focusing on converting our Battle player to a HTML 5 player.. and reskin it to match the new site look.. This is something ive been really looking forward too because it will make LB accessible to a lot more new users.. This is the next big feature people should be looking forward to.. after thats established.. its APP time..
That's what I'm talking about man! Obviously you've been on LB since the beginning of time. What are the main differences you notice about Audio battling THEN and NOW?

Quote:
Back then it was more raw.. now a days its refined as fuck lol.. I gotta think bout what people said for a minute sometimes lmao... but thats all good.. its amazing to see battling evolve and even more amazing to be in a position where i can help facilitate a platform for artists to grow
Yessir. This is the first time we see an owner battling in a tourney I believe. How you feeling? Confident? Nervous? Be Honest..

Quote:
yeah it is.. shit im confident in my bars.. especially if this is over a beat.. thats my forte.. Ive dabbled in battling over the past few years.. (havent done too well lol) But I take the criticism and work wit it.. I dont think I got what it takes to make it to the end because of the talent in this tourney.. ima keep it real... but if i get through the first few brackets.. My head will be big as fuck
Lmao I see. How you feeling about your first round opponent then?

Quote:
Haha my main man Dono! Kinda sucks I gotta smash em.. but thats battle life.. I know he will give it his all I know he expects the same from me.. He knows its all love!
Good shit, any last words?

Quote:
5 words.. Stop Bitching.. and START BEEFING!
Haha, Thanks for the interview boss

Quote:
No doubt!
You know this tourney's special when you got a site owner stepping in the ring. We all about making history in this bitch for real!

Y'all heard what some of LB's most respected battlers had to say. This tourney, although not the best in terms of star power has the makings of a classic just because of the competitiveness. Everybody can beat everybody, there's no clear favourite....In all honesty, it's ANYONE'S TITLE.

Make sure you listen and vote on all these battles. Next magazine will be released once the second round starts and in it you'll read a summary of each participant in the top 16 as well as his predicted finish in the tournament. A section including the best bars of ROUND 1 (and believe, that section'll be fire) as well as more interviews from participants and former Grand Champions.

-LET'S GET IT POPPIN LB

Last edited by OSKAR; 10-10-2014 at 04:51 PM.
Unread 10-10-2014, 04:49 PM
Pugz
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

dope good work @OSKAR!
Unread 10-10-2014, 04:49 PM   #6

Pugz

Voted: 536 audio / 63 text
Mentioned: 2136 Post(s)
Tagged: 122 Thread(s)

dope good work @OSKAR!
Unread 10-10-2014, 05:08 PM
AfterThought
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Lmaooooo @ I should make my verse 1 big hook

..I thought about it, but they forgot I rap.

Unread 10-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #7

AfterThought
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
6 Won / 2 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.86/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
132 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
5 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 656 text
Mentioned: 1840 Post(s)
Tagged: 99 Thread(s)

Lmaooooo @ I should make my verse 1 big hook

..I thought about it, but they forgot I rap.

Unread 10-10-2014, 05:25 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Lol.

Good stuff Oskar. Was a pleasant surprise to find out you were working on this for the tourney. Thanks.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 10-10-2014, 05:25 PM   #8

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Lol.

Good stuff Oskar. Was a pleasant surprise to find out you were working on this for the tourney. Thanks.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 10-10-2014, 05:31 PM
Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Lol i think there will be some shockers here.. and some new talent will surface. Good shit Osk . This shit wil be dope.
Unread 10-10-2014, 05:31 PM   #9

Erupt da Monsta Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!Erupt da Monsta is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.83/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.83/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 15 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 96 audio / 723 text
Mentioned: 1899 Post(s)
Tagged: 85 Thread(s)

Lol i think there will be some shockers here.. and some new talent will surface. Good shit Osk . This shit wil be dope.