Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-30-2014, 01:35 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Thumbs up ILLMANIA 4 Tie Breaker: Diss Track Battle - Phil Banks Vs M-Rock

ILLMANIA 4 Tie Breaker: Diss Track Battle

M-Rock Vs Phil Banks

The two diss track battlers can chose any beat or format they desire, but the track MUST be less than four minutes long. Once the songs are made, the ILLMANIA voting panel will pick a winner.

The song MUST be submitted by June 30th, at 22:00 BST, via Letsbeef Track Upload.

The Voting Panel

@RULE
@Just C
@Jason
@ILLoKWENT
@Dissizit
@ViTRiOL
@Skizzo

The panel will converse privately, and the winner will be annouced on this thread by me. I will post the judges full comments and opinions along with the verdict.

The Tracks

M-Rock

Phil Banks

1/

Last edited by RULE; 07-01-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Unread 06-30-2014, 01:35 PM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Thumbs up ILLMANIA 4 Tie Breaker: Diss Track Battle - Phil Banks Vs M-Rock

ILLMANIA 4 Tie Breaker: Diss Track Battle

M-Rock Vs Phil Banks

The two diss track battlers can chose any beat or format they desire, but the track MUST be less than four minutes long. Once the songs are made, the ILLMANIA voting panel will pick a winner.

The song MUST be submitted by June 30th, at 22:00 BST, via Letsbeef Track Upload.

The Voting Panel

@RULE
@Just C
@Jason
@ILLoKWENT
@Dissizit
@ViTRiOL
@Skizzo

The panel will converse privately, and the winner will be annouced on this thread by me. I will post the judges full comments and opinions along with the verdict.

The Tracks

M-Rock

Phil Banks

1/

Last edited by RULE; 07-01-2014 at 03:34 PM.
Unread 06-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

(Skizzo's Vote - M-Rock Verse Breakdown)

If you dont know the history Im bout to lead the blinded, if you witnessed their misery then you bout to be reminded. They

struck first but they couldnt drop heavy as I, you know you lost when youre caught replyin to every reply. My 3 joints

ahead of ya time, just face facts, 1963 came back, they dropped 8-tracks. every line was outdated and obscelete, you get a

E for tryin, good job, way to not compete. Fightin for each other - best be dissin em wit caution, these bitches stick

together like theyre picketin abortion. Luck was tough, but I've battled these fucks enough, to know that theyre basic and

lyrically not up to snuff. They execute no punches, leavin barely a scratch, I throw bunches while they rockin the panties

to match. That shun shits corny and I'll take it even further, if I wasnt a bull Id much rather be screamin

murder............................................ ..................................................

- When it comes to the first section, You had a good lil intro, But I feel like actual hard hitting concepts was left out of this part. What I did like was the personal aspect you went with, the picket line and the style. You have a real grimey styled voice and it fit well with the beat you chose here. The chorus part I wasn't feelin really, just didn't seem to be mix'd well into the track. The flow on the whole 163 scheme was executed nicely. The production overall was pretty nicely done tho. Overall; I think you could've came a lot harder here, if you would have focused more on the punches and hard hitting personals as an intro, pretty much come out swingin with concepts, I personally think it would have came out harder. You didn't do too bad but I think you should have came harder, like you did in the next part. 3/5

LoD is a special ed convention, which means they require extra personal attention. Startin from the bottom so now Im here wit Ro Rane, flow game so lame this no name tried makin his mark wit an Indian burn and irrational thought.. got no response outside of his national sport.

- Here your flow was sick for the first half of it, The back to back multis, although only two syllables, was fluent and kept it going right along with the indian burn punch. The only thing negative I could say about this part was that it seemed like your flow stumbled a bit with the irrational thought line. I would have maybe liked to see you keep up the flow you had going the entire time from the beginnin at least to end that concept in. Would have made it much better imho. Nicely executed concept otherwise though. 3.5/5

Hitman aint gettin steady pay, Manhattan we've always been cool, fuck you anyway. Nick tried steppin to me once without intelligence, but son got the business and I aint talkin bout inheritance. Talkin bout hurtin ya feelins, you shouldve thought it out, I cramped ya style, get it dog? you had to walk it out.

- Now THIS is really where it began to pick off. First off, I loved the "always been cool, fuck you anyway" line, added a nice vibe to the extra hype behind what you were saying and it flowed perfectly along with the calling out of names directly. Next up, that inheritance line was setup beautifully and the flow to it was superb. and then you followed that up immediately with the cramped ya style setup to the walk it out punch which again, was executed very nicely. Definitely a highlight to your verse here. Gj. 4.5/5

Punk is a fuckin clown, straight up n down, wit his elevator music style rap, givin the runaround to beef knowin that he'll get his jaw cracked surely, a cold august impression.. he fall back early.

- While I loved the continued names being dropped and this was also very nice with the personals, I think the whole fall / august / seasons lines are extremely played out. And usually a played concept can be flipped nicely, I dont think this was different enough from anything i've heard before So I didnt really give this much a thought. I think you could have done better here tbh. 2/5

All that loveboat emotional r and b shit, anchorin down ya track list made me seasick. Man Down no showed, shit, id be doin the same, what I mean is Id be hidin too after losin to fame. Search continues, find that recluse never, he lives in a bubble so Downs as hard as a goose feather. Godbodys out there, Im talkin way far, youll never be a Pulse on illuminatis radar. Braggin bout his squad, but nobody fuck wit the liar, if he rollin wit a click a rock is stuck in his tire. This questions on the Final, pay full attention, when did soundin like you got a nasal infection, and rhymin wit a facial expression full of painful depression start actually bein labeled aggression?

- The start to this was a bit shaky overall flow wise, but the concepts were coming back to back and pretty much hard hitting throughout. That anchor line was dope, and following it with a direct personal was also a very nice touch. the goose feather concept i think you could have done better with both flow wise and concept building wise, the nameflip on godbody was pretty cool but overall nothing extravagent, I think you could have done something more with the stuck in your tire line, it was pretty bland a concept thrown in there, and again with the back to back multis this time executed on a 5 syllable scheme was MUCH better. It was overall some pretty good ideas thrown together with a shaky flow and a dope finisher that made this entire part. 3.5/5

On some win win shit, yeah Gables perfection, you dont win win it counts, you enabled oppression. 'Tight' cause the top tier refuses ya company, but you buckle under pressure, you dont fit in comfortably.

- LOVE the buckle / fit in comfortably play here. Dope concept executed with a direct personal. Very nice touch and a dope way to bring it back after that last part. Gj. 4/5

Kerry got early parole but he was spared late, after gettin punked by every kid on scared straight. Always 'writin gay shit', never dissed me sickly, but thats cause he came 'out the pen striccly dickly'. Whatchu think, callin me rockbottom is groundbreakin, when I'll be the first one to admit that I'm the foundation? I inspire Phil, he dont got the required skill to make me feel I gotta go all out like a fire drill.

- Again LOVE this part, it seems you really picked it up here as a way to close your entire track off and its paying off. You might want to look at these kind of parts and try to make your entire future tracks like this. It's fucking dope. Loving it here. That all out like a fire drill line was fire (no pun intended). Gave me that sour patch face when I first heard it. 4.5/5

Worst black sitcom infatuation ever shown, Urkel's the only highjean this terrorists ever known. He knows the voters ripped me off like a Lee patch, why else would he say he lookin forward to the rematch. Thats some personal shit, he got somethin to prove, top dog, settled in nicely Im stuck in the groove.

- the high jeans wordplay was fucking dope, also fused it with a personal, really impressive here. This entire part was really one giant personal closure. I feel like if you did every track the way you pulled off these last two parts i singled out, you'd be a fucking problem. Great concepts and great personals. Gj. 4/5

- Overall; I feel like there was a few parts that were more than disappointing with concepts and then a few spots where you stumbled on flow, But overall I think you had a great concept and you went at everyone in the crew, not just a single person. This being a crew battle tourny I think that was a wise decision to make and you made your good hits count. Some pretty decent concepts and then some really dope concepts mix'd in there as well, and that closure was beast. Good shit, definitely made this worth my listen. You might want to also go into mixing and look into cutting out all of those parts in the wave vocals that you take deep breaths between lines. Just a mixing tip pimp. Makes it sound more fluent. 29/35

(Phil Banks verse Breakdown)

Since I didn't have your lyrics I had to do this breakdown in sections, I'll break down the marker of lyrics so you know where i ended the part at. Everything before that is what im talkin about.

".....Got me laughin at this faggot, but these kids are too confused."

- Firstly, the multis were a basic "beat him, cheat him, see him" scheme, and secondly.. After you said "he cheatin but trust me you have to see him..", I couldn't actually make out the next line due to you mumbling it or something. I couldnt really understand what you were sayin, you might want to try annunciating what you say better to make it discernable for your listeners. The next thing I did understand was the chicken noodle soup line which was pretty funny. Overall though these first couple of lines were more styled than they were bodying concepts or actual bars. This works when you're doing an actual track but in a diss song, I think you should consider forming the concepts and actual punches and personals. One thing I did like tho was the captain speaking personal at the beginning. After hearin his track it made me chuckle. 2.5/5

"... And thats the same thing I been sayin, since day One!"

I didn't really like the first half of this part, but I Really dug the second half. Once you started using actual bars I began to get interested. The flip a quarter concept and the strange cut personal were executed nicely back to back. This is the kind of shit I think you should have gone with in the beginning.Definitely a dope way to continue your diss. That bradley beal line was meh, nothing really impressive with it as well as The supercut wordplay was nothing amazing but the way you flowed the personal into it and styled it was definitely a nice touch. That "all ya raps sound like the same stuff" was a dope personal as well. overall Gj. 3.5/5

"Banks dont get down like that... Banks dont get down like that."

- The first part of this was nicely styled with the bounce flow, but Mostly, On a lyrical aspect I feel like this was just filler mix'd in with some noteworthy personals. You had the video he showed you personal, which was pretty nicely stated except you had no real hard hitting concept behind it. It seemed like you just talked about him showing you the video and you said how wack it was. The 'smugglin computers / Locked Intel' line was shaky, nothing impressive but it was a nice change from you just explaining events to forming an actual concept here. So I counted it for you. The getting married thing (Congrats if thats true btw) Seemed more like self hype than it did dissing him tho. What I did like was the next part about the banks dont get down like that. It seemed to fit and was nicely executed. 3/5

"Cuz after every single loss, we hear this lame moan."

- This part was a much better flow, and much better multis. The hype seemed to have picked up but with that beat, it's also hard to discern some of your words. It seems like your vocals were muffled behind the beat here, I had to have it played back a few times to actually catch some of the concepts. The pair of 49's line wasnt too bad, The flow really picked up during that Stricc personal and I really liked it, but I feel like a lot of that could have been formed better concept wise. What I did enjoy was the pickup of the flow and the style you put to it, You had the energy to fit this part of the beat and it made it enjoyable overall to listen to. The personals were there as well and while no really memorable lines were made, I have to say you did a nice piece here. 4/5

"I Don't Do Emails muthafucka, No, I stick to the facts."

- This part was pretty meh overall. After such a good last piece I expected more but this seemed like it was ALL style with No hard hitting concepts. It seemed the first half was thrown together random concepts with some multis to fit in between. The "Now he's all blue like the megaman suit" was a pretty corny punch, and then the better than you concept didn't really seem to hit as hard as it should've. Then to follow that you you made a Veteran Stew line.. I wasn't really feelin it. I think with that multi you could have done so much more and you fell through here. The prison "collapse / Tiers fallin" line was a basic wordplay to finish it all up and tie it all in, it was a good way to bring it back but I just feel like overall this was one of the biggest lowpoints in your verse. 2.5/5

"Only thing callin you is the crack pookie, put a sock in it./"

- The slip through the cracks multi was Ill, First of all. Again tho, throughout here there was no outstanding line, but what you did have was aggression and style here which carried you along nicely. it seems the levels on your vocals peaked out a few times but overall nothing too noticable. The personals were sprinkled in here and there and I think you should have gone much harder on the whole crack angle. The indian giver was pretty decent after the setup flip. the kidney or liver line was meh, couldve been flipped much nicer than just sayin "when you see me you're in trouble" tho. 3.5/5

"This guys finished."

- This part you seemed to have done a much nicer job picking it up and delivering some nice back to back personals. The going through their schemes to and the winnin offa DQ shit was nicely executed. The beginning was flowed and styled beautifully. The whole "cuz theres no chance of rock winnin" and hopin that ya legs would cramp was nice. Next came the exit ramp concept which was a dope concept. After that it seemed that you trailed off a bit to explaining how hes lucky the time limit saved him, I didn't count it against you but for future reference you want to try to make every second in a diss track count and take all that self hype stuff out. 4.5/5

Overall; I think that you had a few spots were you trailed off and most of this was pure energy and style. While working well, the few concepts that you did use were hit or miss and pretty much on a 50/50 level of them. It seemed you had as many corny to "meh" concepts as you did dope lines. What you did shine in was your personals and your flow. More towards the middle it seemed you trailed off pretty horribly, and then more towards the later end you really picked it back up and started doing much better. While you had no really quotable lines, You kept it fluent and consistent enough to be a pretty dope overall diss record with the style and aggression, which you also shined in. I'd say you might want to work on making your verse more like your finisher throughout and also work on not just having style but also have the hard hitting concepts to match the style and aggression. Pretty good diss overall though, I look forward to hearing more from you both. 24.5/35

~ M-Rock GMFV. Fares Inn.

#BeLikeSkizzo ...

Last edited by Skizzo; 07-02-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Unread 06-30-2014, 04:27 PM   #2

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

(Skizzo's Vote - M-Rock Verse Breakdown)

If you dont know the history Im bout to lead the blinded, if you witnessed their misery then you bout to be reminded. They

struck first but they couldnt drop heavy as I, you know you lost when youre caught replyin to every reply. My 3 joints

ahead of ya time, just face facts, 1963 came back, they dropped 8-tracks. every line was outdated and obscelete, you get a

E for tryin, good job, way to not compete. Fightin for each other - best be dissin em wit caution, these bitches stick

together like theyre picketin abortion. Luck was tough, but I've battled these fucks enough, to know that theyre basic and

lyrically not up to snuff. They execute no punches, leavin barely a scratch, I throw bunches while they rockin the panties

to match. That shun shits corny and I'll take it even further, if I wasnt a bull Id much rather be screamin

murder............................................ ..................................................

- When it comes to the first section, You had a good lil intro, But I feel like actual hard hitting concepts was left out of this part. What I did like was the personal aspect you went with, the picket line and the style. You have a real grimey styled voice and it fit well with the beat you chose here. The chorus part I wasn't feelin really, just didn't seem to be mix'd well into the track. The flow on the whole 163 scheme was executed nicely. The production overall was pretty nicely done tho. Overall; I think you could've came a lot harder here, if you would have focused more on the punches and hard hitting personals as an intro, pretty much come out swingin with concepts, I personally think it would have came out harder. You didn't do too bad but I think you should have came harder, like you did in the next part. 3/5

LoD is a special ed convention, which means they require extra personal attention. Startin from the bottom so now Im here wit Ro Rane, flow game so lame this no name tried makin his mark wit an Indian burn and irrational thought.. got no response outside of his national sport.

- Here your flow was sick for the first half of it, The back to back multis, although only two syllables, was fluent and kept it going right along with the indian burn punch. The only thing negative I could say about this part was that it seemed like your flow stumbled a bit with the irrational thought line. I would have maybe liked to see you keep up the flow you had going the entire time from the beginnin at least to end that concept in. Would have made it much better imho. Nicely executed concept otherwise though. 3.5/5

Hitman aint gettin steady pay, Manhattan we've always been cool, fuck you anyway. Nick tried steppin to me once without intelligence, but son got the business and I aint talkin bout inheritance. Talkin bout hurtin ya feelins, you shouldve thought it out, I cramped ya style, get it dog? you had to walk it out.

- Now THIS is really where it began to pick off. First off, I loved the "always been cool, fuck you anyway" line, added a nice vibe to the extra hype behind what you were saying and it flowed perfectly along with the calling out of names directly. Next up, that inheritance line was setup beautifully and the flow to it was superb. and then you followed that up immediately with the cramped ya style setup to the walk it out punch which again, was executed very nicely. Definitely a highlight to your verse here. Gj. 4.5/5

Punk is a fuckin clown, straight up n down, wit his elevator music style rap, givin the runaround to beef knowin that he'll get his jaw cracked surely, a cold august impression.. he fall back early.

- While I loved the continued names being dropped and this was also very nice with the personals, I think the whole fall / august / seasons lines are extremely played out. And usually a played concept can be flipped nicely, I dont think this was different enough from anything i've heard before So I didnt really give this much a thought. I think you could have done better here tbh. 2/5

All that loveboat emotional r and b shit, anchorin down ya track list made me seasick. Man Down no showed, shit, id be doin the same, what I mean is Id be hidin too after losin to fame. Search continues, find that recluse never, he lives in a bubble so Downs as hard as a goose feather. Godbodys out there, Im talkin way far, youll never be a Pulse on illuminatis radar. Braggin bout his squad, but nobody fuck wit the liar, if he rollin wit a click a rock is stuck in his tire. This questions on the Final, pay full attention, when did soundin like you got a nasal infection, and rhymin wit a facial expression full of painful depression start actually bein labeled aggression?

- The start to this was a bit shaky overall flow wise, but the concepts were coming back to back and pretty much hard hitting throughout. That anchor line was dope, and following it with a direct personal was also a very nice touch. the goose feather concept i think you could have done better with both flow wise and concept building wise, the nameflip on godbody was pretty cool but overall nothing extravagent, I think you could have done something more with the stuck in your tire line, it was pretty bland a concept thrown in there, and again with the back to back multis this time executed on a 5 syllable scheme was MUCH better. It was overall some pretty good ideas thrown together with a shaky flow and a dope finisher that made this entire part. 3.5/5

On some win win shit, yeah Gables perfection, you dont win win it counts, you enabled oppression. 'Tight' cause the top tier refuses ya company, but you buckle under pressure, you dont fit in comfortably.

- LOVE the buckle / fit in comfortably play here. Dope concept executed with a direct personal. Very nice touch and a dope way to bring it back after that last part. Gj. 4/5

Kerry got early parole but he was spared late, after gettin punked by every kid on scared straight. Always 'writin gay shit', never dissed me sickly, but thats cause he came 'out the pen striccly dickly'. Whatchu think, callin me rockbottom is groundbreakin, when I'll be the first one to admit that I'm the foundation? I inspire Phil, he dont got the required skill to make me feel I gotta go all out like a fire drill.

- Again LOVE this part, it seems you really picked it up here as a way to close your entire track off and its paying off. You might want to look at these kind of parts and try to make your entire future tracks like this. It's fucking dope. Loving it here. That all out like a fire drill line was fire (no pun intended). Gave me that sour patch face when I first heard it. 4.5/5

Worst black sitcom infatuation ever shown, Urkel's the only highjean this terrorists ever known. He knows the voters ripped me off like a Lee patch, why else would he say he lookin forward to the rematch. Thats some personal shit, he got somethin to prove, top dog, settled in nicely Im stuck in the groove.

- the high jeans wordplay was fucking dope, also fused it with a personal, really impressive here. This entire part was really one giant personal closure. I feel like if you did every track the way you pulled off these last two parts i singled out, you'd be a fucking problem. Great concepts and great personals. Gj. 4/5

- Overall; I feel like there was a few parts that were more than disappointing with concepts and then a few spots where you stumbled on flow, But overall I think you had a great concept and you went at everyone in the crew, not just a single person. This being a crew battle tourny I think that was a wise decision to make and you made your good hits count. Some pretty decent concepts and then some really dope concepts mix'd in there as well, and that closure was beast. Good shit, definitely made this worth my listen. You might want to also go into mixing and look into cutting out all of those parts in the wave vocals that you take deep breaths between lines. Just a mixing tip pimp. Makes it sound more fluent. 29/35

(Phil Banks verse Breakdown)

Since I didn't have your lyrics I had to do this breakdown in sections, I'll break down the marker of lyrics so you know where i ended the part at. Everything before that is what im talkin about.

".....Got me laughin at this faggot, but these kids are too confused."

- Firstly, the multis were a basic "beat him, cheat him, see him" scheme, and secondly.. After you said "he cheatin but trust me you have to see him..", I couldn't actually make out the next line due to you mumbling it or something. I couldnt really understand what you were sayin, you might want to try annunciating what you say better to make it discernable for your listeners. The next thing I did understand was the chicken noodle soup line which was pretty funny. Overall though these first couple of lines were more styled than they were bodying concepts or actual bars. This works when you're doing an actual track but in a diss song, I think you should consider forming the concepts and actual punches and personals. One thing I did like tho was the captain speaking personal at the beginning. After hearin his track it made me chuckle. 2.5/5

"... And thats the same thing I been sayin, since day One!"

I didn't really like the first half of this part, but I Really dug the second half. Once you started using actual bars I began to get interested. The flip a quarter concept and the strange cut personal were executed nicely back to back. This is the kind of shit I think you should have gone with in the beginning.Definitely a dope way to continue your diss. That bradley beal line was meh, nothing really impressive with it as well as The supercut wordplay was nothing amazing but the way you flowed the personal into it and styled it was definitely a nice touch. That "all ya raps sound like the same stuff" was a dope personal as well. overall Gj. 3.5/5

"Banks dont get down like that... Banks dont get down like that."

- The first part of this was nicely styled with the bounce flow, but Mostly, On a lyrical aspect I feel like this was just filler mix'd in with some noteworthy personals. You had the video he showed you personal, which was pretty nicely stated except you had no real hard hitting concept behind it. It seemed like you just talked about him showing you the video and you said how wack it was. The 'smugglin computers / Locked Intel' line was shaky, nothing impressive but it was a nice change from you just explaining events to forming an actual concept here. So I counted it for you. The getting married thing (Congrats if thats true btw) Seemed more like self hype than it did dissing him tho. What I did like was the next part about the banks dont get down like that. It seemed to fit and was nicely executed. 3/5

"Cuz after every single loss, we hear this lame moan."

- This part was a much better flow, and much better multis. The hype seemed to have picked up but with that beat, it's also hard to discern some of your words. It seems like your vocals were muffled behind the beat here, I had to have it played back a few times to actually catch some of the concepts. The pair of 49's line wasnt too bad, The flow really picked up during that Stricc personal and I really liked it, but I feel like a lot of that could have been formed better concept wise. What I did enjoy was the pickup of the flow and the style you put to it, You had the energy to fit this part of the beat and it made it enjoyable overall to listen to. The personals were there as well and while no really memorable lines were made, I have to say you did a nice piece here. 4/5

"I Don't Do Emails muthafucka, No, I stick to the facts."

- This part was pretty meh overall. After such a good last piece I expected more but this seemed like it was ALL style with No hard hitting concepts. It seemed the first half was thrown together random concepts with some multis to fit in between. The "Now he's all blue like the megaman suit" was a pretty corny punch, and then the better than you concept didn't really seem to hit as hard as it should've. Then to follow that you you made a Veteran Stew line.. I wasn't really feelin it. I think with that multi you could have done so much more and you fell through here. The prison "collapse / Tiers fallin" line was a basic wordplay to finish it all up and tie it all in, it was a good way to bring it back but I just feel like overall this was one of the biggest lowpoints in your verse. 2.5/5

"Only thing callin you is the crack pookie, put a sock in it./"

- The slip through the cracks multi was Ill, First of all. Again tho, throughout here there was no outstanding line, but what you did have was aggression and style here which carried you along nicely. it seems the levels on your vocals peaked out a few times but overall nothing too noticable. The personals were sprinkled in here and there and I think you should have gone much harder on the whole crack angle. The indian giver was pretty decent after the setup flip. the kidney or liver line was meh, couldve been flipped much nicer than just sayin "when you see me you're in trouble" tho. 3.5/5

"This guys finished."

- This part you seemed to have done a much nicer job picking it up and delivering some nice back to back personals. The going through their schemes to and the winnin offa DQ shit was nicely executed. The beginning was flowed and styled beautifully. The whole "cuz theres no chance of rock winnin" and hopin that ya legs would cramp was nice. Next came the exit ramp concept which was a dope concept. After that it seemed that you trailed off a bit to explaining how hes lucky the time limit saved him, I didn't count it against you but for future reference you want to try to make every second in a diss track count and take all that self hype stuff out. 4.5/5

Overall; I think that you had a few spots were you trailed off and most of this was pure energy and style. While working well, the few concepts that you did use were hit or miss and pretty much on a 50/50 level of them. It seemed you had as many corny to "meh" concepts as you did dope lines. What you did shine in was your personals and your flow. More towards the middle it seemed you trailed off pretty horribly, and then more towards the later end you really picked it back up and started doing much better. While you had no really quotable lines, You kept it fluent and consistent enough to be a pretty dope overall diss record with the style and aggression, which you also shined in. I'd say you might want to work on making your verse more like your finisher throughout and also work on not just having style but also have the hard hitting concepts to match the style and aggression. Pretty good diss overall though, I look forward to hearing more from you both. 24.5/35

~ M-Rock GMFV. Fares Inn.

#BeLikeSkizzo ...

Last edited by Skizzo; 07-02-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Unread 07-02-2014, 04:47 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Damn, that expo tho.
Unread 07-02-2014, 04:47 PM   #3

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Damn, that expo tho.

Unread 07-02-2014, 05:59 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

RULE's Vote

Rocky's Track

The production on the first part was dope, fitted your style perfectly. The intro hook was catchy, and the rohaan soundbite added a touch of humour. The first verse had nice flow, but the content was a lil basic to me. I liked the personal intent, but the only line to catch my attention was the "i'd rather be screamin murder" bar which i thought was a nice jab.

The second half is where the track changed gears. it was the complete opposite of the first verse, because i felt the flow was a little off in places, sounding more like an accapella battle verse thrown on a beat at times. The content on the other hand? Bangin. Taking shots at everyone made the verse more appealing, and there were plenty of quotables. These were bars that caught my eye: "fuck you anyway" ... "cramp, walk it out" ... "losin to fame" ... "illuminati radar" ... "buckle, fit in comfy" ... "im the foundation". The buckle in was POPPIN. The bars were non stop and the intricate lines meant the track had replay value.

Pros: Bars were top notch, good production.
Cons: Not enough direct Phil disses.

--------------

Philly's Track

The beat kicked the track off perfectly. The flow was pretty much perfect until the "sprinkler" part where it got a lil off. The ending with "Banks dont get down like that" was just pure swag. Sometimes elevating yourself can be as effective as dissin your opponent and little sections like that were really dope. Althought the flow was cracky, i didnt catch too much content of note in the first verse.

Nice switch and Denzel skit. Again the second verse was the changing of the gears, the flow got a lil more vicious and boastful, and the bars started coming in waves. A bunch of quotables like: "cain goals" ... "lame moan" ... "last gc, dead dude" ... "veteran stew"... "stick to the fact" ... "exit ramp". I think the cain goals line will fly over heads, that was DOPE. Verse had a nice mixture of personals and bars. Sometimes the delivery is a little slurred or rushed and it makes the bars a lil hard to catch, mixing of the vocal levels might play a part. The pen game was tight, plenty of bars you catch on second and third listens.

Pros: Delivery was good, bars were heavy.
Cons: Content got tedious.

--------------

Overall

Couldnt be closer in my opinion. Production was even to me, both having two-parts and all parts had dope beats. Rockys transistion from beats was a lil aburpt while Phils had a gap that was too long. Both had catchy mini-hooks. Legion is doomed, banks dont get down like that... both stuck in the head. Phil had the better flow, while Rock had the better delivery (there is a difference). The pen game was pretty even, the buckle & kangol lines both had my attention for there execution. Man this is so fuckin hard to split. I feel like Phil had the better song, as in track to just listen to. Kinda shit to hit the shuffle and not get skipped. Rocky's second verse was probably the best diss verse of the four that came from these tracks. At the end of the day i felt neither had a real KO bar, a true deadly personal that ended shit, but both were so consistantly scoring that the only way i can split them is to go with the track i enjoyed the most overall, and even that is just a slender edge. Wish i could be more sure on this tbh, i'd love to score this the tie that i think i is, but gun to head on track stands out slightly more to me.

MVGT: Phil Banks.

1/
Unread 07-02-2014, 05:59 PM   #4

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

RULE's Vote

Rocky's Track

The production on the first part was dope, fitted your style perfectly. The intro hook was catchy, and the rohaan soundbite added a touch of humour. The first verse had nice flow, but the content was a lil basic to me. I liked the personal intent, but the only line to catch my attention was the "i'd rather be screamin murder" bar which i thought was a nice jab.

The second half is where the track changed gears. it was the complete opposite of the first verse, because i felt the flow was a little off in places, sounding more like an accapella battle verse thrown on a beat at times. The content on the other hand? Bangin. Taking shots at everyone made the verse more appealing, and there were plenty of quotables. These were bars that caught my eye: "fuck you anyway" ... "cramp, walk it out" ... "losin to fame" ... "illuminati radar" ... "buckle, fit in comfy" ... "im the foundation". The buckle in was POPPIN. The bars were non stop and the intricate lines meant the track had replay value.

Pros: Bars were top notch, good production.
Cons: Not enough direct Phil disses.

--------------

Philly's Track

The beat kicked the track off perfectly. The flow was pretty much perfect until the "sprinkler" part where it got a lil off. The ending with "Banks dont get down like that" was just pure swag. Sometimes elevating yourself can be as effective as dissin your opponent and little sections like that were really dope. Althought the flow was cracky, i didnt catch too much content of note in the first verse.

Nice switch and Denzel skit. Again the second verse was the changing of the gears, the flow got a lil more vicious and boastful, and the bars started coming in waves. A bunch of quotables like: "cain goals" ... "lame moan" ... "last gc, dead dude" ... "veteran stew"... "stick to the fact" ... "exit ramp". I think the cain goals line will fly over heads, that was DOPE. Verse had a nice mixture of personals and bars. Sometimes the delivery is a little slurred or rushed and it makes the bars a lil hard to catch, mixing of the vocal levels might play a part. The pen game was tight, plenty of bars you catch on second and third listens.

Pros: Delivery was good, bars were heavy.
Cons: Content got tedious.

--------------

Overall

Couldnt be closer in my opinion. Production was even to me, both having two-parts and all parts had dope beats. Rockys transistion from beats was a lil aburpt while Phils had a gap that was too long. Both had catchy mini-hooks. Legion is doomed, banks dont get down like that... both stuck in the head. Phil had the better flow, while Rock had the better delivery (there is a difference). The pen game was pretty even, the buckle & kangol lines both had my attention for there execution. Man this is so fuckin hard to split. I feel like Phil had the better song, as in track to just listen to. Kinda shit to hit the shuffle and not get skipped. Rocky's second verse was probably the best diss verse of the four that came from these tracks. At the end of the day i felt neither had a real KO bar, a true deadly personal that ended shit, but both were so consistantly scoring that the only way i can split them is to go with the track i enjoyed the most overall, and even that is just a slender edge. Wish i could be more sure on this tbh, i'd love to score this the tie that i think i is, but gun to head on track stands out slightly more to me.

MVGT: Phil Banks.

1/
Unread 07-02-2014, 06:59 PM
Phil Banks
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

@Skizzo i was using stew as a verb... insinuating i make him mad but cool breakdowns

only other line i wanna clarify is... doesnt have a fucken family, double whammy, proves he wont advans... didnt realize it sounded like it did
Unread 07-02-2014, 06:59 PM   #5

Phil Banks
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.63/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
72 Won / 9 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.13/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 240 audio / 32 text
Mentioned: 1286 Post(s)
Tagged: 71 Thread(s)

@Skizzo i was using stew as a verb... insinuating i make him mad but cool breakdowns

only other line i wanna clarify is... doesnt have a fucken family, double whammy, proves he wont advans... didnt realize it sounded like it did
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2014, 07:42 PM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Yall gassin Rohan sayin he's sounds like stricc

And the ..cramp, walk it out..line towards nick was one of a double meaning the other being that a dog needs to be walked outside and he's a dog trainer which I touched on in our battle...cramped ya style.

Just wanted to clarify since y'all both quoted the bar, nice breakdowns though
Unread 07-02-2014, 07:42 PM   #6

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Yall gassin Rohan sayin he's sounds like stricc

And the ..cramp, walk it out..line towards nick was one of a double meaning the other being that a dog needs to be walked outside and he's a dog trainer which I touched on in our battle...cramped ya style.

Just wanted to clarify since y'all both quoted the bar, nice breakdowns though
Unread 07-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

@ILLoKWENT's Vote

MROCK- first off, digging the 2 beats... reminded me of game's 300 bars and runnin, delivery was clear, flowed well, and duke was very thorough as far as personal attacks... pretty well made, hook was decent...

phil banks= my first impression is phunky cypress hill shiit.then it turned into some public enemy /early 90's type rap beat..in the beginning, his delivery wasnt as clear as rocks first, wasnt feeling his hook , reason being that it didnt come off as original to me.. borrowing to close to the 'we aint going out like that' from cypress hill... i want to see more originality in the hook.. second beat tho phil recovered and was much clearer, delivery was on point .lol, his voice almost reminded a bit like a young wil smith...damn this is very hard to decide, both were nice with it..

i think my edge goes to m rock for imo, a bit more stronger personal attack, and better originality in his track.this was a dope ass final and both deserve to win.. but leaning this way...
Unread 07-03-2014, 02:12 PM   #7

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

@ILLoKWENT's Vote

MROCK- first off, digging the 2 beats... reminded me of game's 300 bars and runnin, delivery was clear, flowed well, and duke was very thorough as far as personal attacks... pretty well made, hook was decent...

phil banks= my first impression is phunky cypress hill shiit.then it turned into some public enemy /early 90's type rap beat..in the beginning, his delivery wasnt as clear as rocks first, wasnt feeling his hook , reason being that it didnt come off as original to me.. borrowing to close to the 'we aint going out like that' from cypress hill... i want to see more originality in the hook.. second beat tho phil recovered and was much clearer, delivery was on point .lol, his voice almost reminded a bit like a young wil smith...damn this is very hard to decide, both were nice with it..

i think my edge goes to m rock for imo, a bit more stronger personal attack, and better originality in his track.this was a dope ass final and both deserve to win.. but leaning this way...
Unread 07-04-2014, 11:51 AM
ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Vitty's Vote

@M-Rock: Good content throughout, bars were connecting consistently. Perhaps your structure could have been more organised, you seemed to drift from subject to subject, diss to diss at varying individuals. At times, I felt as if you weren't focused solely on dissing your opponent. I suppose you took a more holistic route. Flow was good with minor stops but they were picked up. Production was fine, levels were on-point. Hook was a little dodgepot, not the cleanest I've heard. Overall, I felt it was a safe approach and the well-written nature of the track gave it a lot of merit.

@Phil Banks: A little vague to begin with. I liked the vintage feel to the track and the production quality gave it a nice edge. Bars, I felt like it took you a longer time to warm up. Content was a lot more concentrated on one aspect, the consistency of that content waned at times and you lost focus. At first, I liked the hook then realised that it was a slight cop-out and lacked originality. Flow was more refreshing that M-Rock's, I felt like your delivery picked up and overtook at one point. To summarise, I actually appreciated your production a little more. It was more appealing. Content-wise, there were a few moments but you lacked consistency for a few areas and I felt like you could have been a little more prudent with the written side of things.

Vitty's vote goes to... M-Rock.

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 07-04-2014, 11:51 AM   #8

ViTRiOL ViTRiOL is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
11 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
141 Won / 35 Lost

Voted: 18 audio / 763 text
Mentioned: 510 Post(s)
Tagged: 26 Thread(s)

Vitty's Vote

@M-Rock: Good content throughout, bars were connecting consistently. Perhaps your structure could have been more organised, you seemed to drift from subject to subject, diss to diss at varying individuals. At times, I felt as if you weren't focused solely on dissing your opponent. I suppose you took a more holistic route. Flow was good with minor stops but they were picked up. Production was fine, levels were on-point. Hook was a little dodgepot, not the cleanest I've heard. Overall, I felt it was a safe approach and the well-written nature of the track gave it a lot of merit.

@Phil Banks: A little vague to begin with. I liked the vintage feel to the track and the production quality gave it a nice edge. Bars, I felt like it took you a longer time to warm up. Content was a lot more concentrated on one aspect, the consistency of that content waned at times and you lost focus. At first, I liked the hook then realised that it was a slight cop-out and lacked originality. Flow was more refreshing that M-Rock's, I felt like your delivery picked up and overtook at one point. To summarise, I actually appreciated your production a little more. It was more appealing. Content-wise, there were a few moments but you lacked consistency for a few areas and I felt like you could have been a little more prudent with the written side of things.

Vitty's vote goes to... M-Rock.

"A man is the sum of his actions."
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:10 PM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Rock needs one vote to win, Phil needs the remaining 3.
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #9

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Rock needs one vote to win, Phil needs the remaining 3.
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Aggo

Should try to get some other voters. Them 3 arent around much these days.
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:13 PM   #10

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Should try to get some other voters. Them 3 arent around much these days.

Tags
belikeskizzo, bullyswag