Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 09-25-2011, 11:53 AM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost
Default THIS is why EtH is banned!

Okay, so I was reciently talking to Pugz (Who I believe wants to ban me while I write this). I was first talking to Pugz about why I never got put in the tournament, but I got him to read my verse and tell me where I'd have placed. He said 5th, which as well all know is behind Lizman and Student. Here is the convo had between me and Pugz. I believe I am now banned but I will post this on my STRONTIUM account. I ask Pugz not to delete it, and to see the opinion of HIS website members. This is our conversation which ended up with me banned. If people could give their opinions on the results of the tournament which are posted in this link http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...271#post684271 and also say if you thought this tournament was a "traditional hiphop" thing where "slam poetry" was not favoured.

Pugz
you have a problem?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, why didnt you add me to the tournament.

Pugz
which?
triumph of the text?

UnEtHıCaL
Cyphers. I told you that I know I had missed the deadline but my reason was more than valid, and that I'd have my cypher written before the deadlines, which I did. With 32 no shows, it'd have been more than reasonable.

Pugz
Well i have to follow the dead lines strictly to be fair to all those who were involved.. but ill tell you what if you feel cheated i will add your cypher to the forum where it will remain forever and i will offer you the same prizes that the majority got
unfortunatly i cant judge it tho because its over
but i will offer you that atleast
interested?

UnEtHıCaL
No thanks. The prizes weren't what I wanted, it was to win it, which I'm sure if you ask anyone involved I would have had a good chance of doing. I was busy running a topical tournament which I believe you originally asked a mod to do, who then came to me. I didnt see the sign up thread, but as I had my verse done before the deadline, subbing me in for a no show person seemed to be the best way.

Pugz
wait
are you talking about a tourny or the contest i ran?
because i didnt get anything from you

UnEtHıCaL
I posted in the sign up sheet, the info thread, pmed and profile commented. I never saw the sign up sheet because I was running a 64 man topical tournament in the topical lounge at the time.
And btw, "Text Wizard", really? lmao.

Pugz
i dont sub people in for no shows... we simply move forward with who we have
if you missed sign ups.. you cant get in
if u miss info deadlines u get disqualified
i do it this way so the contest moves consistantly

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah but where would the issue have been? If you got back to me, I'd have sent you the cypher before deadline. I would have run the risk of not getting in because the spots might have all been filled, but if there was a no show spot then there would have been no delay.

Pugz
i make it first come first serve
so the most active will come first
if you missed it i cant do anything about it

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, but in doing that you also make it 18/50.

Pugz
then in future ill make it 80
and maybe we'll get 40

UnEtHıCaL
Just do me a favor and I'll stop bitching. Read my verse and let me know how I'd have placed. I would have used my topical tourny verse for the cypher anyways so I have it done.

Pugz
thats what you really want?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, I just see lizman and student placed and I HAVE to do better than them lmao.

Pugz
lol ight fine
just gimmie like 15 mins

UnEtHıCaL
No problem, I'll send the thread in this.
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100328

Pugz
When the cotton fields sleep, the music starts,
We rest, relax and tend to our bullwhip scars,
An orange glow beneath the mantle is lifting the dark,
Fire logs crackle, pop and split in the hearth,
that?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, read through it.

Pugz
i gotta be honest with you bro
i like it... I think you really got your message across and reached deep... But to me it seems a bit more on the poetic maybe slam poetic side than the traditional hiphop/rap style of cyphering
you woulda made the top 5 bro but i woulda prolly put you 5th

UnEtHıCaL
It is, but cyphers on LB don't hold the weight of "traditional hiphop/rap style". Cyphers have become a place to drop a written of any kind as LB doesent accomodate anything else. Should people keep non rap related things seperate from the site?

Pugz
please dont get upset with my decision just way i woulda done it 100% honestly

UnEtHıCaL
No I'm fine, I get it's your honest opinion and I respect it. But when was cyphers about a traditional hiphop style?

Pugz
nope
but this contest was intended to be a rap cypher
not a topical tournament etc

UnEtHıCaL
So, contestants should have rapped about their 'swagger' and 'blasting glocks'?

Pugz
and actually i wouldnt have taken your submission cuz u didnt use LB cypher
lol
anyways keep posted for the next one

UnEtHıCaL
I didnt make into a cypher because you never got back to me.

Pugz
if you have any ideas feel free to share them

UnEtHıCaL
I'm cool. I'm a white guy from scotland, so I try to downplay any "traditional hiphop" pieces. I've never held a gun so I avoid telling people I have.

Pugz
im really busy and as im sure you can imagine my inbox gets filled quickly... if you didnt follow the instructions i cant do anything about it
i told you i woulda put you fith
had you submit on time properly
and had signed up properly
all i can tell you

UnEtHıCaL
5th means behind Lizman.
5th means behind Student.

Pugz
is keep look out for next one
and make sure you sign up

UnEtHıCaL
Well you know, this is just my opinion, so I'm sure the opinion of one person can't topple the opinion of another, so, lets expand these opinions shall we?

Pugz
if i had the time i would
but i got a lot of work
maybe later

UnEtHıCaL
Don't worry, I have 17k posts, I can make threads like lizman can make nonsensical verses.

Pugz
threads about?
I would strongly advise you against abusing our forums

UnEtHıCaL
Wether anyone thought this was a 'traditional hiphop' tournament, and wether anyone agrees with the placements.
I've been abusing the forums since 2007, you know, all that time you've lost touch with what a cypher is.

Pugz
Okay thanks for using letsbeef.com

UnEtHıCaL
What? A ban for this? Won't stick

Pugz
you do know i own this site right?

UnEtHıCaL
You know we keep this site active right? You really thing that me making a thread asking for opinions is bannable?

Pugz
i think your being out of line
and unreasonable
and becoming a headache to me

Pugz
so i will ban you for those reasons

UnEtHıCaL
Is asking the opinion of the rest of the site unreasonable?

Pugz
i gave you
a chance
i heard you out
and you continue to be an asshole to me
so for those reasons i will be banning you

UnEtHıCaL
Lol

Pugz
your not very bright are you?

UnEtHıCaL
I'm not very bright? I ran the topical tourny
You ran a farse which no one agrees with.
And this is supposed to be YOUR site? Well then, make it somewhere people want to be.

Pugz
you dont run anything

UnEtHıCaL
Pretty sure I'm running that...

Pugz
you run nothing but your mouh
arrogant
your a child

UnEtHıCaL
I havent ran my mouth, you want to ban me for asking the opinions of the site.

Pugz
whose upset he missed out on something
and is now being a cry baby about it

UnEtHıCaL
I'm not going to post biast or post my opinions. Im asking others if they agree with it.

Pugz
go ask
your still banned

UnEtHıCaL
Let me ask first then, and dont delete the thread. Fair?

Pugz
ok please stop talking to me nw

UnEtHıCaL
Unban me so I can post it.

Also, give your opinions on me being banned despite running the 64 man topical tournament.
Unread 09-25-2011, 11:53 AM   #1

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.19/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default THIS is why EtH is banned!

Okay, so I was reciently talking to Pugz (Who I believe wants to ban me while I write this). I was first talking to Pugz about why I never got put in the tournament, but I got him to read my verse and tell me where I'd have placed. He said 5th, which as well all know is behind Lizman and Student. Here is the convo had between me and Pugz. I believe I am now banned but I will post this on my STRONTIUM account. I ask Pugz not to delete it, and to see the opinion of HIS website members. This is our conversation which ended up with me banned. If people could give their opinions on the results of the tournament which are posted in this link http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showt...271#post684271 and also say if you thought this tournament was a "traditional hiphop" thing where "slam poetry" was not favoured.

Pugz
you have a problem?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, why didnt you add me to the tournament.

Pugz
which?
triumph of the text?

UnEtHıCaL
Cyphers. I told you that I know I had missed the deadline but my reason was more than valid, and that I'd have my cypher written before the deadlines, which I did. With 32 no shows, it'd have been more than reasonable.

Pugz
Well i have to follow the dead lines strictly to be fair to all those who were involved.. but ill tell you what if you feel cheated i will add your cypher to the forum where it will remain forever and i will offer you the same prizes that the majority got
unfortunatly i cant judge it tho because its over
but i will offer you that atleast
interested?

UnEtHıCaL
No thanks. The prizes weren't what I wanted, it was to win it, which I'm sure if you ask anyone involved I would have had a good chance of doing. I was busy running a topical tournament which I believe you originally asked a mod to do, who then came to me. I didnt see the sign up thread, but as I had my verse done before the deadline, subbing me in for a no show person seemed to be the best way.

Pugz
wait
are you talking about a tourny or the contest i ran?
because i didnt get anything from you

UnEtHıCaL
I posted in the sign up sheet, the info thread, pmed and profile commented. I never saw the sign up sheet because I was running a 64 man topical tournament in the topical lounge at the time.
And btw, "Text Wizard", really? lmao.

Pugz
i dont sub people in for no shows... we simply move forward with who we have
if you missed sign ups.. you cant get in
if u miss info deadlines u get disqualified
i do it this way so the contest moves consistantly

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah but where would the issue have been? If you got back to me, I'd have sent you the cypher before deadline. I would have run the risk of not getting in because the spots might have all been filled, but if there was a no show spot then there would have been no delay.

Pugz
i make it first come first serve
so the most active will come first
if you missed it i cant do anything about it

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, but in doing that you also make it 18/50.

Pugz
then in future ill make it 80
and maybe we'll get 40

UnEtHıCaL
Just do me a favor and I'll stop bitching. Read my verse and let me know how I'd have placed. I would have used my topical tourny verse for the cypher anyways so I have it done.

Pugz
thats what you really want?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, I just see lizman and student placed and I HAVE to do better than them lmao.

Pugz
lol ight fine
just gimmie like 15 mins

UnEtHıCaL
No problem, I'll send the thread in this.
http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100328

Pugz
When the cotton fields sleep, the music starts,
We rest, relax and tend to our bullwhip scars,
An orange glow beneath the mantle is lifting the dark,
Fire logs crackle, pop and split in the hearth,
that?

UnEtHıCaL
Yeah, read through it.

Pugz
i gotta be honest with you bro
i like it... I think you really got your message across and reached deep... But to me it seems a bit more on the poetic maybe slam poetic side than the traditional hiphop/rap style of cyphering
you woulda made the top 5 bro but i woulda prolly put you 5th

UnEtHıCaL
It is, but cyphers on LB don't hold the weight of "traditional hiphop/rap style". Cyphers have become a place to drop a written of any kind as LB doesent accomodate anything else. Should people keep non rap related things seperate from the site?

Pugz
please dont get upset with my decision just way i woulda done it 100% honestly

UnEtHıCaL
No I'm fine, I get it's your honest opinion and I respect it. But when was cyphers about a traditional hiphop style?

Pugz
nope
but this contest was intended to be a rap cypher
not a topical tournament etc

UnEtHıCaL
So, contestants should have rapped about their 'swagger' and 'blasting glocks'?

Pugz
and actually i wouldnt have taken your submission cuz u didnt use LB cypher
lol
anyways keep posted for the next one

UnEtHıCaL
I didnt make into a cypher because you never got back to me.

Pugz
if you have any ideas feel free to share them

UnEtHıCaL
I'm cool. I'm a white guy from scotland, so I try to downplay any "traditional hiphop" pieces. I've never held a gun so I avoid telling people I have.

Pugz
im really busy and as im sure you can imagine my inbox gets filled quickly... if you didnt follow the instructions i cant do anything about it
i told you i woulda put you fith
had you submit on time properly
and had signed up properly
all i can tell you

UnEtHıCaL
5th means behind Lizman.
5th means behind Student.

Pugz
is keep look out for next one
and make sure you sign up

UnEtHıCaL
Well you know, this is just my opinion, so I'm sure the opinion of one person can't topple the opinion of another, so, lets expand these opinions shall we?

Pugz
if i had the time i would
but i got a lot of work
maybe later

UnEtHıCaL
Don't worry, I have 17k posts, I can make threads like lizman can make nonsensical verses.

Pugz
threads about?
I would strongly advise you against abusing our forums

UnEtHıCaL
Wether anyone thought this was a 'traditional hiphop' tournament, and wether anyone agrees with the placements.
I've been abusing the forums since 2007, you know, all that time you've lost touch with what a cypher is.

Pugz
Okay thanks for using letsbeef.com

UnEtHıCaL
What? A ban for this? Won't stick

Pugz
you do know i own this site right?

UnEtHıCaL
You know we keep this site active right? You really thing that me making a thread asking for opinions is bannable?

Pugz
i think your being out of line
and unreasonable
and becoming a headache to me

Pugz
so i will ban you for those reasons

UnEtHıCaL
Is asking the opinion of the rest of the site unreasonable?

Pugz
i gave you
a chance
i heard you out
and you continue to be an asshole to me
so for those reasons i will be banning you

UnEtHıCaL
Lol

Pugz
your not very bright are you?

UnEtHıCaL
I'm not very bright? I ran the topical tourny
You ran a farse which no one agrees with.
And this is supposed to be YOUR site? Well then, make it somewhere people want to be.

Pugz
you dont run anything

UnEtHıCaL
Pretty sure I'm running that...

Pugz
you run nothing but your mouh
arrogant
your a child

UnEtHıCaL
I havent ran my mouth, you want to ban me for asking the opinions of the site.

Pugz
whose upset he missed out on something
and is now being a cry baby about it

UnEtHıCaL
I'm not going to post biast or post my opinions. Im asking others if they agree with it.

Pugz
go ask
your still banned

UnEtHıCaL
Let me ask first then, and dont delete the thread. Fair?

Pugz
ok please stop talking to me nw

UnEtHıCaL
Unban me so I can post it.

Also, give your opinions on me being banned despite running the 64 man topical tournament.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:02 PM
Anonymous Poet
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
45 Won / 42 Lost

In my eyes its a draw: 1-1.

All forum tourney's have been first come first served and if you miss the sign ups then basically your not a participant. You cant do anything about it EtH.

On the other hand...lizman third? Yea I agree on EtH with that....Lizman shit was random and haad no connection at all....all he did was use flashy words and most of the times his shit didnt make sense....
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:02 PM   #2

Anonymous Poet
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.89/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
45 Won / 42 Lost

Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)

In my eyes its a draw: 1-1.

All forum tourney's have been first come first served and if you miss the sign ups then basically your not a participant. You cant do anything about it EtH.

On the other hand...lizman third? Yea I agree on EtH with that....Lizman shit was random and haad no connection at all....all he did was use flashy words and most of the times his shit didnt make sense....
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:04 PM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

lol @ EtH being mad at missing a deadline.

deja vuuu lol
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:04 PM   #3

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

deja vuuu lol
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:05 PM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

I told him I'd be cool with not getting in if he read and rated my verse, which he did, so I now longer have an issue with not being in.

But, I'm still banned and quality verses are still not placed because they don't talk about guns and money.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:05 PM   #4

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

I told him I'd be cool with not getting in if he read and rated my verse, which he did, so I now longer have an issue with not being in.

But, I'm still banned and quality verses are still not placed because they don't talk about guns and money.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:06 PM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post

deja vuuu lol
Hey, at least last time I wassent tending to your sick grandmother or something. This time I was busy running something I believed HE asked me to run.

Anyways, stop being in the middle here. Say what you think RULE. Should I be banned? Did I do anything 'out of line'? You can't sit on the fence forever.

Where are the FREE UnEtHiCaL Pictures? You owe me WAR TANK!
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #5

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by RULE View Post

deja vuuu lol
Hey, at least last time I wassent tending to your sick grandmother or something. This time I was busy running something I believed HE asked me to run.

Anyways, stop being in the middle here. Say what you think RULE. Should I be banned? Did I do anything 'out of line'? You can't sit on the fence forever.

Where are the FREE UnEtHiCaL Pictures? You owe me WAR TANK!
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:09 PM
Dae Walker Dae Walker is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Dae Walker is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Dae Walker Send a message via MSN to Dae Walker
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 0 Lost

lmao@a ban for that. wow..

..Goon'd Up..

Unread 09-25-2011, 12:09 PM   #6

Dae Walker Dae Walker is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Dae Walker is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 0 Lost

lmao@a ban for that. wow..

..Goon'd Up..

Unread 09-25-2011, 12:10 PM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

I think Pugz been hanging with Skizzo.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:10 PM   #7

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

I think Pugz been hanging with Skizzo.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:12 PM
Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 0 Lost

LOL.. naw, not even skizzo would ban you from a site just for that. this is power tripping at its finest, tbh. if he didnt wanna talk why didnt he just ignore ya? easy as that.

..Goon'd Up..

Unread 09-25-2011, 12:12 PM   #8

Basic Member
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 0 Lost

LOL.. naw, not even skizzo would ban you from a site just for that. this is power tripping at its finest, tbh. if he didnt wanna talk why didnt he just ignore ya? easy as that.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:14 PM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

I don't want to enflame the situation and I am going to keep my opinions to my self from an involvement point of view as I was a contestant (And it's a hard thing for me to do right now lol, beleive me, but those views will remain private)

But at the same time I am not going to bite my tounge as far as this thread is concerned.

The top 5 I have to say I don't agree with the 1's I've read, I won't mention names that havent already been said inside this here thread

& How Lizman ended up top 5 is anybodys guess. I read it. and it didn't make 1 jot of sense to me. I really am truely baffled.

That said. I will still say congratulations on getting top 5. All you can do is enter your verse. So congrats Lizman and the rest of you, good job.

Eth being banned:

I don't agree with Eth being banned , for the simple fact that I don't agree with the reasons (Unless I've missed something)

Nobody should be stopped from voicing there opinion, whether that be against the reg user, the exclusive members, the champions, my self, rule, mayneak. Or any of the Admins.

I think if Eth wanted to make a thread asking for the general publics opinion he should have been allowed to do so without the threat of getting banned (But again, unless I'm missing something)

This also comes at a bad time considering Eth is in the middle of running what is looking like could be a very succesfull topical tournament. He even made a very nice detailed mag for the first round (which is very rare by l.bs otherwise very lazy user standedrs)

And spent god knows how long serching for pictures on line, pming contestants, interviewing people making the threads themselves and bugging people to post.

My Verdict

Unban Eth:

Last edited by Just C; 09-25-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #9

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

I don't want to enflame the situation and I am going to keep my opinions to my self from an involvement point of view as I was a contestant (And it's a hard thing for me to do right now lol, beleive me, but those views will remain private)

But at the same time I am not going to bite my tounge as far as this thread is concerned.

The top 5 I have to say I don't agree with the 1's I've read, I won't mention names that havent already been said inside this here thread

& How Lizman ended up top 5 is anybodys guess. I read it. and it didn't make 1 jot of sense to me. I really am truely baffled.

That said. I will still say congratulations on getting top 5. All you can do is enter your verse. So congrats Lizman and the rest of you, good job.

Eth being banned:

I don't agree with Eth being banned , for the simple fact that I don't agree with the reasons (Unless I've missed something)

Nobody should be stopped from voicing there opinion, whether that be against the reg user, the exclusive members, the champions, my self, rule, mayneak. Or any of the Admins.

I think if Eth wanted to make a thread asking for the general publics opinion he should have been allowed to do so without the threat of getting banned (But again, unless I'm missing something)

This also comes at a bad time considering Eth is in the middle of running what is looking like could be a very succesfull topical tournament. He even made a very nice detailed mag for the first round (which is very rare by l.bs otherwise very lazy user standedrs)

And spent god knows how long serching for pictures on line, pming contestants, interviewing people making the threads themselves and bugging people to post.

My Verdict

Unban Eth:

Last edited by Just C; 09-25-2011 at 12:17 PM.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:14 PM
STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Now I know how Diasick feels....except, you know, my mum doesent have cancer.
Unread 09-25-2011, 12:14 PM   #10

STRONTIUM
Hall Of Famer
Ranked Text Record
34 Won / 23 Lost

Now I know how Diasick feels....except, you know, my mum doesent have cancer.
Closed Thread