Battle Feed
CCeee vs Dredd Tha Lead
Style: Written
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should rain be head mod?
Yes, down with row 1 33.33%
No, rows doing a terrific job 1 33.33%
3rd option 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 05-26-2016, 02:50 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Every member and his mother has offered "ideas"way b4 you started giving a shit. It's not hard, you're not special, and you're not the sites saviour. Get over yourself, you're late.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-26-2016, 02:50 PM   #21

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

Every member and his mother has offered "ideas"way b4 you started giving a shit. It's not hard, you're not special, and you're not the sites saviour. Get over yourself, you're late.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-26-2016, 03:11 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

More of u should have this mindset^
Unread 05-26-2016, 03:11 PM   #22

Rain Matrix 1
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

More of u should have this mindset^
Unread 05-26-2016, 04:06 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

We all do.
Unread 05-26-2016, 04:06 PM   #23

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

We all do.

Unread 05-26-2016, 04:19 PM
S O U L R I T E
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious EtH View Post
That's up to them. When I said to Row that he's a fucking nightmare to communicate with, he told me to "swallow my pride". Yet he's the one who wasn't listening to legitimate ideas that help the site he's administrating.

You know why I say negatives...because what I comment on is negative. You show me a positive and productive addition to the site and I'll be all for it. But a credits overhaul when there are no members, explain to me how that does anything. Explain to me how focusing on running another tournament where everyone no shows does anything.

People have been talking for fucking years that "You guys are killing the site because of your negativity". Well I was gone for probably close enough to a year and a half up until recently....the site is the worst it's ever been. My negativity was gone, and if anything the site was only worse. We've tried it their way. We've tried it with me gone and not telling them they are doing their job wrong...they failed. Now it's up to them. They can either try it my way...or be exactly like Pugz. Pugz would rather see LB die then take anybody, specifically my, advice on how to run the site. If he wants it that way, that's up to him. But ILL, you agree with his comment right? Look around...where are the members? This, right this second, is the worst LB has ever been. Maybe you guys need to stop enjoying the bliss and realize that the negativity is just realizing the situation, and from there you can improve.

Alceaus, another thing. I was never anti-authority. Some of the guys I talked most to on the sites were the mods. Then Pugz took over. His first action as a mod was to ban me, a topical mod at the time, for a year because of literally a disagreement. Whilst banned, RULE accused me of biting. When I came back, I went after RULE because he never posted proof. Pugz saw this...and deleted my 4 year hundreds of battles thousands of posts LB account for "shit stirring".

You tell me you wouldn't be anti authority after that.
Ohhhh okay. Yes I do remember that now. You did kinda disappear outta nowhere and I didn't know what happened lol but yes that would make me feel some type of way. If that's really what happened and RULE and the others weren't held accountable then that is very unfair and unjustified.

To your other point, - and this is the bottom line for any mod - moderators can make ANY change they want to, but at the end of the day it's up to the members to utilize and take advantage of them. You know deep down that the mods here (especially Row) are doing the best they can with an already sinking ship.

The LEAST you could do is not drown each and every idea they present in negativity. I honestly feel like you've been here long enough to understand the pressures and struggles that come along with running a place that seems to be standing on its last leg. So you above all people should show the maturity of someone who knows better. And I honestly feel like you could have been in consideration for moderator had you kept your disagreements respectful and professional.

But of course, I'm not speaking for the mods with that last statement. Just my personal opinion.
Unread 05-26-2016, 04:19 PM   #24

S O U L R I T E
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.82/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 25 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 23 audio / 240 text
Mentioned: 115 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
That's up to them. When I said to Row that he's a fucking nightmare to communicate with, he told me to "swallow my pride". Yet he's the one who wasn't listening to legitimate ideas that help the site he's administrating.

You know why I say negatives...because what I comment on is negative. You show me a positive and productive addition to the site and I'll be all for it. But a credits overhaul when there are no members, explain to me how that does anything. Explain to me how focusing on running another tournament where everyone no shows does anything.

People have been talking for fucking years that "You guys are killing the site because of your negativity". Well I was gone for probably close enough to a year and a half up until recently....the site is the worst it's ever been. My negativity was gone, and if anything the site was only worse. We've tried it their way. We've tried it with me gone and not telling them they are doing their job wrong...they failed. Now it's up to them. They can either try it my way...or be exactly like Pugz. Pugz would rather see LB die then take anybody, specifically my, advice on how to run the site. If he wants it that way, that's up to him. But ILL, you agree with his comment right? Look around...where are the members? This, right this second, is the worst LB has ever been. Maybe you guys need to stop enjoying the bliss and realize that the negativity is just realizing the situation, and from there you can improve.

Alceaus, another thing. I was never anti-authority. Some of the guys I talked most to on the sites were the mods. Then Pugz took over. His first action as a mod was to ban me, a topical mod at the time, for a year because of literally a disagreement. Whilst banned, RULE accused me of biting. When I came back, I went after RULE because he never posted proof. Pugz saw this...and deleted my 4 year hundreds of battles thousands of posts LB account for "shit stirring".

You tell me you wouldn't be anti authority after that.
Ohhhh okay. Yes I do remember that now. You did kinda disappear outta nowhere and I didn't know what happened lol but yes that would make me feel some type of way. If that's really what happened and RULE and the others weren't held accountable then that is very unfair and unjustified.

To your other point, - and this is the bottom line for any mod - moderators can make ANY change they want to, but at the end of the day it's up to the members to utilize and take advantage of them. You know deep down that the mods here (especially Row) are doing the best they can with an already sinking ship.

The LEAST you could do is not drown each and every idea they present in negativity. I honestly feel like you've been here long enough to understand the pressures and struggles that come along with running a place that seems to be standing on its last leg. So you above all people should show the maturity of someone who knows better. And I honestly feel like you could have been in consideration for moderator had you kept your disagreements respectful and professional.

But of course, I'm not speaking for the mods with that last statement. Just my personal opinion.
Unread 05-26-2016, 04:31 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceaus View Post

In RULE's defence, there was more to that story. He claimed a heavily inactive member gave him links to me biting...but lost them. Since then, that inactive member returned to back up the claim, but he also couldn't provide links either (and even posted his "archive of links" and nothing was there). So RULE gets a pass on that one cause apparently he was telling the truth. I'd still have loved to see it though.

They aren't doing the best they can. They are doing the best they can think of. ILL or Esso will tell you, I can talk to them for 10 minutes and they'll agree with every idea. People just aren't thinking of things in the right way. I told Row that it wasn't a situation with him not doing anything, he's trying to help, but he's misdirecting his energy into ineffective outlets. I want to redirect them into ways that will benefit the site.

If the idea doesn't help...why praise it? Besides that, I was a mod (re-signed because I disagreed with how they were running things) and have been asked to come back as a mod recently. I don't see what being a mod does when there's 12 active battles. What we need doesn't require the ability to delete a comment, so fuck that stuff. If people want LB to get off of it's knees, then they should realize that I said this shit 4 years ago, was told to "stop being negative"...and look where we are now. If they'd listened, it could well have been better. So it's time to fucking start listening. If any mod things I'm being negative, they can hit me up in IMs and I guarantee they are unable to poke holes in my plan.
Unread 05-26-2016, 04:31 PM   #25

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alceaus View Post

In RULE's defence, there was more to that story. He claimed a heavily inactive member gave him links to me biting...but lost them. Since then, that inactive member returned to back up the claim, but he also couldn't provide links either (and even posted his "archive of links" and nothing was there). So RULE gets a pass on that one cause apparently he was telling the truth. I'd still have loved to see it though.

They aren't doing the best they can. They are doing the best they can think of. ILL or Esso will tell you, I can talk to them for 10 minutes and they'll agree with every idea. People just aren't thinking of things in the right way. I told Row that it wasn't a situation with him not doing anything, he's trying to help, but he's misdirecting his energy into ineffective outlets. I want to redirect them into ways that will benefit the site.

If the idea doesn't help...why praise it? Besides that, I was a mod (re-signed because I disagreed with how they were running things) and have been asked to come back as a mod recently. I don't see what being a mod does when there's 12 active battles. What we need doesn't require the ability to delete a comment, so fuck that stuff. If people want LB to get off of it's knees, then they should realize that I said this shit 4 years ago, was told to "stop being negative"...and look where we are now. If they'd listened, it could well have been better. So it's time to fucking start listening. If any mod things I'm being negative, they can hit me up in IMs and I guarantee they are unable to poke holes in my plan.

Unread 05-26-2016, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Esso, I know you think it's not falling on deaf ears but some of these ideas were made in 2011 man.
Hop in, let's go fix it back in 2011.

Unread 05-26-2016, 05:43 PM   #26

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Esso, I know you think it's not falling on deaf ears but some of these ideas were made in 2011 man.

Unread 05-26-2016, 06:20 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

You should start with fixing it in 2016.

I was looking for something there and I came across the LB Instagram. These guys are out there with LB hats, T shirts, getting pretty nice posters, bringing out actual LB rappers for a battle event, have their big hotel booked and stuff. I mean I couldn't arrange shit like that and I know @Pugz fucked with with RT a bit, but that's some cool shit to put together.

If only Pugz could realize what he's promoting though. He's putting this amazing stuff together in the name of a COMPLETELY dead site. On this entire site, there is 23 battles open for votes. In the entire month, there has been 137. That's less than 6 battles across the entire site per day.

Let's compare this to just the top 10, not the entire site, from previous years, in text only and excluding tournaments.

May 2015 - 163
May 2014 - 142
May 2013 - 245
May 2012 - 320
May 2011 - 362
May 2010 - 281
May 2009 - 524
May 2008 - 673
May 2007 - 862
May 2006 - 287

In every single May in LB's history, the combined battles of the top 10 text battlers of the month has been higher than every single battle to date in May 2016 (all formats/arenas).

The fact that we can put on great looking live events, with insane planning, but not look at the simple numbers of the website we're trying to promote is just insane.

Rocbattle and Letsbeef were two of the most innovative websites going man. A shame they have both descended into this. X could have made a fucking fortune if he'd sold them at the right times to people who actually could handle the websites.

Last edited by EtH; 05-26-2016 at 06:28 PM.
Unread 05-26-2016, 06:20 PM   #27

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

You should start with fixing it in 2016.

I was looking for something there and I came across the LB Instagram. These guys are out there with LB hats, T shirts, getting pretty nice posters, bringing out actual LB rappers for a battle event, have their big hotel booked and stuff. I mean I couldn't arrange shit like that and I know @Pugz fucked with with RT a bit, but that's some cool shit to put together.

If only Pugz could realize what he's promoting though. He's putting this amazing stuff together in the name of a COMPLETELY dead site. On this entire site, there is 23 battles open for votes. In the entire month, there has been 137. That's less than 6 battles across the entire site per day.

Let's compare this to just the top 10, not the entire site, from previous years, in text only and excluding tournaments.

May 2015 - 163
May 2014 - 142
May 2013 - 245
May 2012 - 320
May 2011 - 362
May 2010 - 281
May 2009 - 524
May 2008 - 673
May 2007 - 862
May 2006 - 287

In every single May in LB's history, the combined battles of the top 10 text battlers of the month has been higher than every single battle to date in May 2016 (all formats/arenas).

The fact that we can put on great looking live events, with insane planning, but not look at the simple numbers of the website we're trying to promote is just insane.

Rocbattle and Letsbeef were two of the most innovative websites going man. A shame they have both descended into this. X could have made a fucking fortune if he'd sold them at the right times to people who actually could handle the websites.

Last edited by EtH; 05-26-2016 at 06:28 PM.