Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

View Poll Results: Should rain be head mod?
Yes, down with row 1 33.33%
No, rows doing a terrific job 1 33.33%
3rd option 1 33.33%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 05-25-2016, 02:31 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost
Default Yo this my last attempt at fixing the site;. Put me in charge

Yo I'm not an idiot like these mods are. I have IDEAS to fix shit. What does row have? .. "uhhhh... lets hide the votes. That oughtta bring Lb bk to normal"

NAH NIGGA. How about we make a list of shit the site needs fixed, we do it , the we put certain mods in charge of maintaining certain things

That's for starters. Once the site is actually useable again (cause it's not now) ... offer incentives. U want more niggas battling? #1 for the month gets 250$

Wow , not a bad game plan eh? Why isn't row thinking of shit? Why am I always talking and being ignored? I'm out if shit don't change.. @Notorious EtH .. I know I said I'd help fix the site but we can't do nothing about it. The mods are happy with the way it is, they're winning battles n titles ... they can jerk each other off when were gone

@Row be my bitch and move this to the complaints section for me. That's all u seem to do around here ... thanks

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I got other shit up my sleeve too . We need a leader. Row is not. We need a nigga that does shit, row stands there And does nothing

Yo , put me in charge before it's too late. I can't fix a site with nobody on it. Amd by the way the site is decreasing , u have a couple months left. Maybe.

All I know is , I CANT do a worse Job than row is. U have nothing to lose , the sites dead with row.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I wanna make Lb great again. @Pugz ... duck this thread , your sites dead

U put ur trust in the wrong people tbh ... @Joe MuGGz ... fuck is you saying? The mods proved themselves? How?

I'm either admin or I'm out .I'm trying fix the site , but with the mods fighting me the entire time I'm paddling up a waterfall
Unread 05-25-2016, 02:31 PM   #1

Rain Matrix 1
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text

Default Yo this my last attempt at fixing the site;. Put me in charge

Yo I'm not an idiot like these mods are. I have IDEAS to fix shit. What does row have? .. "uhhhh... lets hide the votes. That oughtta bring Lb bk to normal"

NAH NIGGA. How about we make a list of shit the site needs fixed, we do it , the we put certain mods in charge of maintaining certain things

That's for starters. Once the site is actually useable again (cause it's not now) ... offer incentives. U want more niggas battling? #1 for the month gets 250$

Wow , not a bad game plan eh? Why isn't row thinking of shit? Why am I always talking and being ignored? I'm out if shit don't change.. @Notorious EtH .. I know I said I'd help fix the site but we can't do nothing about it. The mods are happy with the way it is, they're winning battles n titles ... they can jerk each other off when were gone

@Row be my bitch and move this to the complaints section for me. That's all u seem to do around here ... thanks

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

I got other shit up my sleeve too . We need a leader. Row is not. We need a nigga that does shit, row stands there And does nothing

Yo , put me in charge before it's too late. I can't fix a site with nobody on it. Amd by the way the site is decreasing , u have a couple months left. Maybe.

All I know is , I CANT do a worse Job than row is. U have nothing to lose , the sites dead with row.

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I wanna make Lb great again. @Pugz ... duck this thread , your sites dead

U put ur trust in the wrong people tbh ... @Joe MuGGz ... fuck is you saying? The mods proved themselves? How?

I'm either admin or I'm out .I'm trying fix the site , but with the mods fighting me the entire time I'm paddling up a waterfall
Unread 05-25-2016, 05:26 PM

If everybody knows theres a $250 prize for #1 battler each month, who's putting up the bread to cover the Text, Audio, And Video champ every 30 days?

If you got a whole list of shit up yer sleeve, why not have a constructive conversation with those in charge instead of 10-1 hate voting em?

U may not like how things are going right now, but I sure didnt see you around when 60% of the Text GC was no showing and the mods were leading the pity party, screaming 'it aint what it used to be' every chance they got....I never had a problem with any of em personally but when staff is packing it in, thats rock bottom....this aint even close to that. it's damn sure better than it was a few months ago....u wont catch nobody in green deleting votes against their multi accounts anymore.

You're a vet...im sure you got good ideas and u obviously care about the place. U should maybe change that Fthemods approach....in case you havent realized, it aint doing shit for you or anyone else.
Unread 05-25-2016, 05:26 PM   #2

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

If everybody knows theres a $250 prize for #1 battler each month, who's putting up the bread to cover the Text, Audio, And Video champ every 30 days?

If you got a whole list of shit up yer sleeve, why not have a constructive conversation with those in charge instead of 10-1 hate voting em?

U may not like how things are going right now, but I sure didnt see you around when 60% of the Text GC was no showing and the mods were leading the pity party, screaming 'it aint what it used to be' every chance they got....I never had a problem with any of em personally but when staff is packing it in, thats rock bottom....this aint even close to that. it's damn sure better than it was a few months ago....u wont catch nobody in green deleting votes against their multi accounts anymore.

You're a vet...im sure you got good ideas and u obviously care about the place. U should maybe change that Fthemods approach....in case you havent realized, it aint doing shit for you or anyone else.
Unread 05-25-2016, 05:31 PM
ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

lmao.. you gon front the 250 dollahs for top mc of month every month?denton tried that for 1 month and it was like 10 dollars . after that he never responded to ILL4..lmao ... instead of c0ntinously bitching about how row is useless.. why dont you lay down your plan right here? because unless you can code and have access to LBs coding,. you pretty much would be exactly where we are, but with mod powers.. u been here ,what 7 years?and thruout all that time you were never considered a mod potential, by admin then, so what makes u think your worrhy now?when u still vant even do the simple things like ezpo votes, help people elevate ...or host forum games, tourneys, or offer to host... u talk all dat jive, but aint even do basic shit..lmaoooo..
Unread 05-25-2016, 05:31 PM   #3

ILLoKWENT ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!ILLoKWENT is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
3 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.52/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
168 Won / 28 Lost

Voted: 82 audio / 1286 text
Mentioned: 2696 Post(s)
Tagged: 58 Thread(s)

lmao.. you gon front the 250 dollahs for top mc of month every month?denton tried that for 1 month and it was like 10 dollars . after that he never responded to ILL4..lmao ... instead of c0ntinously bitching about how row is useless.. why dont you lay down your plan right here? because unless you can code and have access to LBs coding,. you pretty much would be exactly where we are, but with mod powers.. u been here ,what 7 years?and thruout all that time you were never considered a mod potential, by admin then, so what makes u think your worrhy now?when u still vant even do the simple things like ezpo votes, help people elevate ...or host forum games, tourneys, or offer to host... u talk all dat jive, but aint even do basic shit..lmaoooo..
Unread 05-25-2016, 05:34 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

So far, I've asked Esso and ILLoKWENT to ask Pugz for the passwords to the social media pages. They could take the credit. I bet not a single PM got sent out.

I've ran through the plan with Row about 3 times now. The last time, he said "If you bitch at all my ideas, how can you help?". I told him it's because his ideas aren't good enough, and he needs to redirect his energy into a more productive area. I then posted my entire plan. Row replies "BRB" and disappears for the night. He then writes to me "PM me your idea" the next day. I JUST fucking sent you it.

Now, we all know you guys WANT to help the site. But look around, it's not working. You're efforts aren't making a fucking dent. You're throwing a bucket of water on a house that's on fire. Sure, that's good intent...but it's not helping what so ever. So you guys need to get a bit of fucking passion behind you.

Unlike Rain, I don't give a fuck about a mod spot. You don't even have to give me fucking credit. But look around, YOUR efforts aren't working what so ever...so why not listen to mine? I can fucking guarantee you a plan...and it's a plan you can't even dispute. So why are you lads making it so fucking difficult?
Unread 05-25-2016, 05:34 PM   #4

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

So far, I've asked Esso and ILLoKWENT to ask Pugz for the passwords to the social media pages. They could take the credit. I bet not a single PM got sent out.

I've ran through the plan with Row about 3 times now. The last time, he said "If you bitch at all my ideas, how can you help?". I told him it's because his ideas aren't good enough, and he needs to redirect his energy into a more productive area. I then posted my entire plan. Row replies "BRB" and disappears for the night. He then writes to me "PM me your idea" the next day. I JUST fucking sent you it.

Now, we all know you guys WANT to help the site. But look around, it's not working. You're efforts aren't making a fucking dent. You're throwing a bucket of water on a house that's on fire. Sure, that's good intent...but it's not helping what so ever. So you guys need to get a bit of fucking passion behind you.

Unlike Rain, I don't give a fuck about a mod spot. You don't even have to give me fucking credit. But look around, YOUR efforts aren't working what so ever...so why not listen to mine? I can fucking guarantee you a plan...and it's a plan you can't even dispute. So why are you lads making it so fucking difficult?

Unread 05-25-2016, 06:11 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Yo ive only been giving out 10-1 votes when i found out i have zero voting power. My votes are meaningless so im not gonna take my time reading n drawing up expos ..
U ever hear the phrase, dont leave a nigga with nothing to lose? Well theres nothing to keep me from doing whatever i want now. You gonna ban me? Nah, u aint

And like i said ... for starters, we make a to-do list of whats WRONG with the site. Fuck these "improvements" .. fix the problems first. Ill give u a few off the top.of.my head

The welcome forum .. nobody uses it and its only getting in the way of general chat.. like dont even move it, just delete it. Bk when lb was poppin we didnt get a welcome thread automatically made, we still stayed.

The cypher section ... we cant rate cyphers

The red layout ... im sure most.lf lb would agree the blue was better. Maybe hold a poll .. dont overlook this one

Maintain the awards ... delete the stupid ones , and keep handing them out when a nigga deserves it. It just seems like a wreck ... put a mod in charge of this and tell that nigga to stay on top of it.

Do something about all the championships... theres too many

Uhhh ... fuck idk i could come up with some more shit. But start with those
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:11 PM   #5

Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Yo ive only been giving out 10-1 votes when i found out i have zero voting power. My votes are meaningless so im not gonna take my time reading n drawing up expos ..
U ever hear the phrase, dont leave a nigga with nothing to lose? Well theres nothing to keep me from doing whatever i want now. You gonna ban me? Nah, u aint

And like i said ... for starters, we make a to-do list of whats WRONG with the site. Fuck these "improvements" .. fix the problems first. Ill give u a few off the top.of.my head

The welcome forum .. nobody uses it and its only getting in the way of general chat.. like dont even move it, just delete it. Bk when lb was poppin we didnt get a welcome thread automatically made, we still stayed.

The red layout ... im sure most.lf lb would agree the blue was better. Maybe hold a poll .. dont overlook this one

Maintain the awards ... delete the stupid ones , and keep handing them out when a nigga deserves it. It just seems like a wreck ... put a mod in charge of this and tell that nigga to stay on top of it.

Unread 05-25-2016, 06:13 PM
EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 1 View Post
=And like i said ... for starters, we make a to-do list of whats WRONG with the site. Fuck these "improvements" .. fix the problems first. Ill give u a few off the top.of.my head

The welcome forum .. nobody uses it and its only getting in the way.. like dont even move it, just delete it. Bk when lb was poppin we didnt get a welcome thread automatically made, we still stayed.

Welcome forum - Agreed.

Cypher section - Forget it. Pretend coding issues don't exist.

Layout - You can switch to a slightly fucked blue one at the bottom.

Awards - No one cares. No point in putting effort in.

Championships - Agreed.
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:13 PM   #6

EtH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 1 View Post
=And like i said ... for starters, we make a to-do list of whats WRONG with the site. Fuck these "improvements" .. fix the problems first. Ill give u a few off the top.of.my head

The welcome forum .. nobody uses it and its only getting in the way.. like dont even move it, just delete it. Bk when lb was poppin we didnt get a welcome thread automatically made, we still stayed.

Welcome forum - Agreed.

Cypher section - Forget it. Pretend coding issues don't exist.

Layout - You can switch to a slightly fucked blue one at the bottom.

Awards - No one cares. No point in putting effort in.

Championships - Agreed.

Unread 05-25-2016, 06:20 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Yo .. quotes and mentions on our page just clutter everything up. Dont make them optional , just delete them

There was nothing wrong with Lb 5 years ago .. we didnt need all this smh

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notorious EtH View Post

Layout - You can switch to a slightly fucked blue one at the bottom..
Well make THIS the optional one. We need a good first impression , the blue one does that

And the awards have potential , if we only keep the nessesary ones. Having this many makes it feel .. meh ... make it worth earning. Niggas want something to brag about

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Wow the blue one is fuckin weird lol .. we need classic Lb
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:20 PM   #7

Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Yo .. quotes and mentions on our page just clutter everything up. Dont make them optional , just delete them

There was nothing wrong with Lb 5 years ago .. we didnt need all this smh

---------- Post added at 06:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

Quote:

Layout - You can switch to a slightly fucked blue one at the bottom..
Well make THIS the optional one. We need a good first impression , the blue one does that

And the awards have potential , if we only keep the nessesary ones. Having this many makes it feel .. meh ... make it worth earning. Niggas want something to brag about

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 PM ----------

Wow the blue one is fuckin weird lol .. we need classic Lb
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:24 PM
EtH

The site also got changed since the blue one so there's some issues with updating it to our current site.

I don't mind the skin too much. Here, we can't bitch about it too much. That was first on our agenda when we used to make these threads.

First impression is cool but the skins okay and it's not a case of people not staying cause of that...we just don't play the numbers game enough to bring in people.
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:24 PM   #8

EtH

The site also got changed since the blue one so there's some issues with updating it to our current site.

I don't mind the skin too much. Here, we can't bitch about it too much. That was first on our agenda when we used to make these threads.

First impression is cool but the skins okay and it's not a case of people not staying cause of that...we just don't play the numbers game enough to bring in people.

Unread 05-25-2016, 06:27 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Yo mods dont overlook the small shit, its the small things that make up everything. Yall kept changing shit around and now Lb is a mess smh

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote:

Honestly we did bitch about Lb not being updated ... but the red layout is worse. We wanted something better ... ill settle for breaking even tbh

We got a list of shit to fix , lets see some mods do something abojt it now
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:27 PM   #9

Rain Matrix 1
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Yo mods dont overlook the small shit, its the small things that make up everything. Yall kept changing shit around and now Lb is a mess smh

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

Quote:

Honestly we did bitch about Lb not being updated ... but the red layout is worse. We wanted something better ... ill settle for breaking even tbh

We got a list of shit to fix , lets see some mods do something abojt it now
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:33 PM
EtH

When one of the staff members confirms that they have access to the social network accounts, I'll go back to trying to help. Now it's time for the to do something.
Unread 05-25-2016, 06:33 PM   #10

EtH

When one of the staff members confirms that they have access to the social network accounts, I'll go back to trying to help. Now it's time for the to do something.