View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2016, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 1 View Post
Yo ive only been giving out 10-1 votes when i found out i have zero voting power. My votes are meaningless so im not gonna take my time reading n drawing up expos ..
U ever hear the phrase, dont leave a nigga with nothing to lose? Well theres nothing to keep me from doing whatever i want now. You gonna ban me? Nah, u aint
For someone who's bout changing the big picture much as you claim to be, you should see how shortsighted that shit is. Somebody stirring the pot is good for business...I hope nobody bans ya. But doing whatever you want? Good luck with all that....

And like i said ... for starters, we make a to-do list of whats WRONG with the site. Fuck these "improvements" .. fix the problems first. Ill give u a few off the top.of.my head

The welcome forum .. nobody uses it and its only getting in the way of general chat.. like dont even move it, just delete it. Bk when lb was poppin we didnt get a welcome thread automatically made, we still stayed.

The cypher section ... we cant rate cyphers

The red layout ... im sure most.lf lb would agree the blue was better. Maybe hold a poll .. dont overlook this one

Maintain the awards ... delete the stupid ones , and keep handing them out when a nigga deserves it. It just seems like a wreck ... put a mod in charge of this and tell that nigga to stay on top of it.

Do something about all the championships... theres too many

Uhhh ... fuck idk i could come up with some more shit. But start with those
Aside from maintaining the awards, ain't shit of that list anything that a Mod has access to do.
If you got ideas to boost activity or make shit more entertaining around here, Ill be all ears and try to be the first one to help you out. Thats what I AM able to do

@Notorious EtH, don't remember you asking me to PM Pugz about that but I can and if I missed that line, my bad. Got plans brewing for one of the ideas you discussed with me already.

Regardless of what yall think, it aint all falling on deaf ears.
Unread 05-25-2016, 07:23 PM   #12

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Matrix 1 View Post
Yo ive only been giving out 10-1 votes when i found out i have zero voting power. My votes are meaningless so im not gonna take my time reading n drawing up expos ..
U ever hear the phrase, dont leave a nigga with nothing to lose? Well theres nothing to keep me from doing whatever i want now. You gonna ban me? Nah, u aint
For someone who's bout changing the big picture much as you claim to be, you should see how shortsighted that shit is. Somebody stirring the pot is good for business...I hope nobody bans ya. But doing whatever you want? Good luck with all that....

And like i said ... for starters, we make a to-do list of whats WRONG with the site. Fuck these "improvements" .. fix the problems first. Ill give u a few off the top.of.my head

The welcome forum .. nobody uses it and its only getting in the way of general chat.. like dont even move it, just delete it. Bk when lb was poppin we didnt get a welcome thread automatically made, we still stayed.

The cypher section ... we cant rate cyphers

The red layout ... im sure most.lf lb would agree the blue was better. Maybe hold a poll .. dont overlook this one

Maintain the awards ... delete the stupid ones , and keep handing them out when a nigga deserves it. It just seems like a wreck ... put a mod in charge of this and tell that nigga to stay on top of it.

Do something about all the championships... theres too many

Uhhh ... fuck idk i could come up with some more shit. But start with those
Aside from maintaining the awards, ain't shit of that list anything that a Mod has access to do.
If you got ideas to boost activity or make shit more entertaining around here, Ill be all ears and try to be the first one to help you out. Thats what I AM able to do

@Notorious EtH, don't remember you asking me to PM Pugz about that but I can and if I missed that line, my bad. Got plans brewing for one of the ideas you discussed with me already.

Regardless of what yall think, it aint all falling on deaf ears.