View Single Post
Unread 07-26-2016, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
If the NBA wasn't rigged how did I know the result before any of you? nobody in here knew the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the championship except me and I know that for a FACT

LeBron James nickname is KING JAMES... You probably have a KING JAMES bible

LeBron won Game 7 on June 19th... KING JAMES birthday.

James VI and I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I

I'm insanely intelligent and my knowledge of current events, world matters, politics, and the occult far exceeds any of you clowns. take advantage of me while I'm here.
Nobody is doubting your intelligence or the fact you read up on this stuff...but how did you know the Cavs would win 3 straight to win the series on June 19th when you admit to having the Cavs in 6 instead of 7?

Quote:
I said it was rigged. It was. and the Cavs did win but it took 7 instead of 6 games. close enough.
Game 6 was on June 16th....that's Pac's birthday....and Harold from Harold and Kumar's birthday.

Larry Bird won an nba title on Joan Rivers' birthday. Magic won on Michael J Fox's birthday.

you didnt call the series going 7....claiming to have predicted the series because you knew King James birthday is either a lie or you're a big ass nerd who never goes outside. But then again, both these things could be true.

Last edited by Esso; 07-26-2016 at 05:42 PM.
Unread 07-26-2016, 05:25 PM   #13

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!

Quote:
If the NBA wasn't rigged how did I know the result before any of you? nobody in here knew the Cavs would win 3 games straight to win the championship except me and I know that for a FACT

LeBron James nickname is KING JAMES... You probably have a KING JAMES bible

LeBron won Game 7 on June 19th... KING JAMES birthday.

James VI and I (19 June 1566 – 27 March 1625) was King of Scotland as James VI from 24 July 1567 and King of England and Ireland as James I

I'm insanely intelligent and my knowledge of current events, world matters, politics, and the occult far exceeds any of you clowns. take advantage of me while I'm here.
Nobody is doubting your intelligence or the fact you read up on this stuff...but how did you know the Cavs would win 3 straight to win the series on June 19th when you admit to having the Cavs in 6 instead of 7?

Quote:
I said it was rigged. It was. and the Cavs did win but it took 7 instead of 6 games. close enough.
Game 6 was on June 16th....that's Pac's birthday....and Harold from Harold and Kumar's birthday.

Larry Bird won an nba title on Joan Rivers' birthday. Magic won on Michael J Fox's birthday.

you didnt call the series going 7....claiming to have predicted the series because you knew King James birthday is either a lie or you're a big ass nerd who never goes outside. But then again, both these things could be true.

Last edited by Esso; 07-26-2016 at 05:42 PM.