View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2012, 12:02 PM
TheAnonP
Basic Member
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 4 Lost

@ILLoKWENT™

Lol dont even go there.

I've been on the site way more than you. Have been Placed on the FVC cause my voting is always spot on by Just C himself (without even applying) and was offered to become FVC mod until it was decided that Just C (a mod at the time) should get it.

Don't even talk to me about FVC regulations you only been there a month.

Now im speaking from experience when I say that NO ONE, NO ONE will fuckin expo their votes. Want the reason? Because FVC threads are constantly spammed with battle links, FVC members dont have the time to drop detailed expos on every single battle they are linked to. Just wait and see. noob

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

plus expos occassionaly leads to swaying. The best you can do as a FVC member is to briefly explain ur vote and say 'pm for an expo'
Unread 08-30-2012, 12:02 PM   #22

TheAnonP
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.33/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
7 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 171 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

@ILLoKWENT™

Lol dont even go there.

I've been on the site way more than you. Have been Placed on the FVC cause my voting is always spot on by Just C himself (without even applying) and was offered to become FVC mod until it was decided that Just C (a mod at the time) should get it.

Don't even talk to me about FVC regulations you only been there a month.

Now im speaking from experience when I say that NO ONE, NO ONE will fuckin expo their votes. Want the reason? Because FVC threads are constantly spammed with battle links, FVC members dont have the time to drop detailed expos on every single battle they are linked to. Just wait and see. noob

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

plus expos occassionaly leads to swaying. The best you can do as a FVC member is to briefly explain ur vote and say 'pm for an expo'