Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 05-17-2019, 08:40 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Mentioned: 297 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation "Welcome To Lucifer's Dungeon."

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=68715

Would appreciate yallz feedback on this?

My newest piece I just finished writing. Was a Superman Brawl I had originally taken the personals out of, but recently I decided to put them back in. So yeah. Lmk what yall think? Preciate yall Lb.
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:40 AM   #1

Skizzo
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.47/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 40 text

Exclamation "Welcome To Lucifer's Dungeon."

https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=68715

Would appreciate yallz feedback on this?

My newest piece I just finished writing. Was a Superman Brawl I had originally taken the personals out of, but recently I decided to put them back in. So yeah. Lmk what yall think? Preciate yall Lb.
Unread 05-17-2019, 11:21 AM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Whatup Skizzo, been a little while - hope you doing good.

I clicked the link but I think it's broken, g.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-17-2019, 11:21 AM   #2

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Whatup Skizzo, been a little while - hope you doing good.

I clicked the link but I think it's broken, g.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-17-2019, 11:32 AM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Exclamation

Yeah, I had Edgeworth delete it cause I messed up on two of the multis. Fucking typos lol.

Ima post it back up when I get back on the comp later.

But ill copy and paste it here for ya tho in the meanwhile pimp, Lemme get it.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

… Welcome To “LUCIFERS DUNGEON” - THIS SERVICE IS FREE”... now tell me “WHOS GOT THE NUTS & THE COURAGE TO BEEF?” just say when. & you’d get “Bombed on the spot” worse than any “NUKE’S THAT THE RUSSIANS CONFIRMED TO RECEIVE!” yall gon have a harder time “Dealing Wit This Contract Killer” on anything “YOU’VE WRITTEN UP” - LIKE THE TERMS HAVE BEEN BREACHED, Cause the way this “Cattle Get Taken By The Beam”, youd think them stories about the “MOONMEN ABDUCTIONS RESURFACED THE SCENE!!”// you’re “In over your heads, Dawg”, the “TRUTH IS YOU’VE SUMMONED THE CERBERUS BEAST” & now all you “Little Bitches Gettin Bagged” like “POODLES TO TUCK IN A PURSE WITH A LEASH!” we wouldnt see these “Kids Carrying A Full 9”, In a “GROUP OF SUM SLUTS, OR SOME SURROGATE TEENS” & the way im quick to “*CliqueBOW* on the spot?” Yall would “aSSUME ITS A RUG AND A TURBAN I’D NEED!"// But hold up, lets get to the “ROOT OF DISCUSSIONS”, like something “GROOT WOULD OF DONE WHEN REHEARSING A SPEECH!" get comfy. we bout to have more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULLA NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH!” this storys got more “UnderCover Snakes”, than if “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES!” cause the fact of the matter is, this “Public Affair Involves More Characters” than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS!!".. (allow me to explain)..// see I was the first to say Rohaans “BOO WAS A SMUT THAT WOULD JERK ON HER KNEES!" told him our battle aint the only time I left a "Pussy Sore For Days".. Only... with Jessica? I was "BRUISIN HER GUTS & HER CERVIX & SPLEEN!" then to "Top it all Off" I sent him “PROOF SHE WAS SUCKIN N SLURPIN MY D”, even though the fact that Ro's been "USED AS A PUPPET - IS KERMIT & TEA?" when I say it's "Funny, he wanted to stay in the picture".. I aint talking about the most “HUMOROUS PUNS YOU COULD SEARCH IN A MEME!!!”// first he claimed he was a “GOON IN THE CUT WIT THE BURNERS” - BUT SHEESH!!” that was a bigger “twist to this squares true colors” than havin Rubix “CUBES TO ADJUST THAT YA WORK TO COMPLETE!” & even though I had warned Jessica that eventually “YOU’D GET THE HUNCH” - LIKE THE PERSIANS HAD SEEKED? ya bitch still had me “Bustin so many Kids in the downstairs Area”, It'd remind you of the times there were “JEWS THAT WERE DUCKIN THE GERMAN REGIMES!!!"// Then the way he came back "THROUGH JUST TO “CUFF IT” - WAS WORSE THAN POLICE!” there's much “Water under that bridge” I was like, How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON? - WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT!” but im guessing that was a “Harder pill to Swallow” than all the ones he “CHEWED AND HE CRUNCHED WHEN HE LEARNED THAT SHE CHEATS” cause now, the way he “Deads the issue everytime I dig that Up”, you'd think who I was “reMOVING WAS -DOUG- WITH THAT DIRT THAT WE’VE SEEN!”(rip)..// I Told him “Step outta line, & get taught a lesson”, im like a “ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR DETERMINED TO TEACH!” then outta nowhere, Ro started “RUMORS AND SUCH”, said I had “WOUNDED WHO’D JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SEED?" I guess since he didn’t “Have a leg to stand on” he found anything to “USE AS A CRUTCH” - LIKE A NURSE WOULD RETRIEVE” but the only problem is, trynna “Make that point, was more of a Long Shot” than what players would hope to “proDUCE IN THE CLUTCH AGAINST BYRD OR KAREEM!”// These “Problems are on Site” like Jessica's “NUDES OF HER MUFF WHEN HER PERSONALS LEAKED!” yall will know this “Body is an Ab-solution” w/o “DOIN SUM CRUNCHES FOR CERTAIN PHYSIQUES!” these “Small fries'll get Served”, like “FOOD THAT WOULD COME WITH THE BURGERS AND CHEESE!" & since this "LOSERS A SCRUB?" the way hes quick to get "Mopped when I clean House", You'd almost think that ive “inCLUDED THE SPONGES - DETERGENTS AND BLEACH!" plus Liz already showed us the “PROOF THAT THE DRUGS HAD HIM URGIN TO FIEND, but I guess it aint the first time Rohaan “Wanted that smoke, only to go and blow it”, cause in our last match, he got “aBUSED LIKE THE SUBSTANCE HE BURNS - DMT!”// Mann, the people used to “Trip out over that Wave”.. but your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED” cause when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses craft”, like the “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!” thats when we saw “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause after the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped? “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"// & the Vatos?.. more of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE!” if “RoMen Are Established” Like the “NEWEST AUGUSTUS EMERGED FROM HIS GENES?” way I ”Roll out to leave a body Stretched” you'd think I came “THROUGH AND HAD FUNDED THESE HEARSE LIMOUSINES!" they wouldn’t see this many “DUDES IN THE TRUNKS” - SINCE THEY SURFED ON A BEACH!” so I suggest you find a “New placement for ya Cabinet” & aint talkin 'bout “MOVIN A BUNCH OF YA FURNITURE B”, or else yall bout to see a true “Alpha Kappa Whole Squad” w/o needing “STUDENTS TO JUMP IN FRATERNITY TEAMS”!!!// Lets be real, we all seen him “LOSE WHEN JUDGES ADJOURNED AND AGREED” - the BROOMSTICKS WERE SNUCK IN - “CONFIRMED AS A SWEEP!” but then he got his “CREW JUST TO RUSH IN & VERDICT HIS PIECE!” the way they had to “Band together to show Support", even brought out the “FLUTES AND THE TRUMPETS” plus some “aCOUSTICS & DRUMS - WITH A VERSE FOR THE LEAD!” but the only thing that showed us? was that your “Empire was built off so much Lyon, Fam”.. I wouldnt be surprised if “reCRUITMENTS WERE UP & THEY MERGED VNE” wit “LUCIUS - HIS SONS - AND THEY WORSHIPPED HAKEEM”!!!// Bitchhhh, my “Staff ready to Spark”, our “soLUTION IS SOMETHING THATS MERLIN EXTREME!” plus the way Liz “Conduit was Shocking” and we knew it would “RUIN YA BUZZ” - SINCE YA “CIRCUIT WAS WEAK!” but if anyone sayin yall making “MOVES WIT THE PLUG?” - they talkin bout “comPUTERS & STUFF TO INSERT IN MACHINES!” Cause tana already "Exposed Live-Wire Only Outlet" for imPROVEMENT WAS MUNCHIN FROM “CURRENT” ELITES! what im trynna say is, the way you've been "Amp’d off someone else’s Groundwork” is worse than any electrician following “CLUES & INSTRUCTIONS TO EARN THEIR DEGREES”!!// this pussy got “Sonned by the Daddy-Yo”.. the way we saw little “JUNIOR CONFRONTED - CONFIRMED THE BELIEF!" only way we'd see a “Pioneer in those neck of the Woods” was if you catfished as Daniel “BOONE & WERE HUNTIN FOR BIRDS IN THE TREE’S!!" Bitch they call me #Death! My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED” so it dont matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN”, I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES” & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”, Like Prince Charming with a “SHOE WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN”!! So, now you know why they all say it... LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME! …#BodyBags #BeLikeSkizzo

Last edited by Skizzo; 05-17-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Unread 05-17-2019, 11:32 AM   #3

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Exclamation

Yeah, I had Edgeworth delete it cause I messed up on two of the multis. Fucking typos lol.

Ima post it back up when I get back on the comp later.

But ill copy and paste it here for ya tho in the meanwhile pimp, Lemme get it.

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

… Welcome To “LUCIFERS DUNGEON” - THIS SERVICE IS FREE”... now tell me “WHOS GOT THE NUTS & THE COURAGE TO BEEF?” just say when. & you’d get “Bombed on the spot” worse than any “NUKE’S THAT THE RUSSIANS CONFIRMED TO RECEIVE!” yall gon have a harder time “Dealing Wit This Contract Killer” on anything “YOU’VE WRITTEN UP” - LIKE THE TERMS HAVE BEEN BREACHED, Cause the way this “Cattle Get Taken By The Beam”, youd think them stories about the “MOONMEN ABDUCTIONS RESURFACED THE SCENE!!”// you’re “In over your heads, Dawg”, the “TRUTH IS YOU’VE SUMMONED THE CERBERUS BEAST” & now all you “Little Bitches Gettin Bagged” like “POODLES TO TUCK IN A PURSE WITH A LEASH!” we wouldnt see these “Kids Carrying A Full 9”, In a “GROUP OF SUM SLUTS, OR SOME SURROGATE TEENS” & the way im quick to “*CliqueBOW* on the spot?” Yall would “aSSUME ITS A RUG AND A TURBAN I’D NEED!"// But hold up, lets get to the “ROOT OF DISCUSSIONS”, like something “GROOT WOULD OF DONE WHEN REHEARSING A SPEECH!" get comfy. we bout to have more “Cross Examining Going On” Than A “BUDDHIST & MONK IN A CHURCH WITH A PRIEST” Wit a “PEW FULLA NUNS IN A SERVICE TO PREACH!” this storys got more “UnderCover Snakes”, than if “meDUSAS THE ONE THAT WAS PURCHASIN WEAVES!” cause the fact of the matter is, this “Public Affair Involves More Characters” than the fucking “MOVEMENTS OF TRUMP WHEN HE WORDED HIS TWEETS!!".. (allow me to explain)..// see I was the first to say Rohaans “BOO WAS A SMUT THAT WOULD JERK ON HER KNEES!" told him our battle aint the only time I left a "Pussy Sore For Days".. Only... with Jessica? I was "BRUISIN HER GUTS & HER CERVIX & SPLEEN!" then to "Top it all Off" I sent him “PROOF SHE WAS SUCKIN N SLURPIN MY D”, even though the fact that Ro's been "USED AS A PUPPET - IS KERMIT & TEA?" when I say it's "Funny, he wanted to stay in the picture".. I aint talking about the most “HUMOROUS PUNS YOU COULD SEARCH IN A MEME!!!”// first he claimed he was a “GOON IN THE CUT WIT THE BURNERS” - BUT SHEESH!!” that was a bigger “twist to this squares true colors” than havin Rubix “CUBES TO ADJUST THAT YA WORK TO COMPLETE!” & even though I had warned Jessica that eventually “YOU’D GET THE HUNCH” - LIKE THE PERSIANS HAD SEEKED? ya bitch still had me “Bustin so many Kids in the downstairs Area”, It'd remind you of the times there were “JEWS THAT WERE DUCKIN THE GERMAN REGIMES!!!"// Then the way he came back "THROUGH JUST TO “CUFF IT” - WAS WORSE THAN POLICE!” there's much “Water under that bridge” I was like, How’s the “VIEW FROM THE HUDSON? - WE HEARD IT WAS NEAT!” but im guessing that was a “Harder pill to Swallow” than all the ones he “CHEWED AND HE CRUNCHED WHEN HE LEARNED THAT SHE CHEATS” cause now, the way he “Deads the issue everytime I dig that Up”, you'd think who I was “reMOVING WAS -DOUG- WITH THAT DIRT THAT WE’VE SEEN!”(rip)..// I Told him “Step outta line, & get taught a lesson”, im like a “ZUMBA INSTRUCTOR DETERMINED TO TEACH!” then outta nowhere, Ro started “RUMORS AND SUCH”, said I had “WOUNDED WHO’D JUST GIVEN BIRTH TO MY SEED?" I guess since he didn’t “Have a leg to stand on” he found anything to “USE AS A CRUTCH” - LIKE A NURSE WOULD RETRIEVE” but the only problem is, trynna “Make that point, was more of a Long Shot” than what players would hope to “proDUCE IN THE CLUTCH AGAINST BYRD OR KAREEM!”// These “Problems are on Site” like Jessica's “NUDES OF HER MUFF WHEN HER PERSONALS LEAKED!” yall will know this “Body is an Ab-solution” w/o “DOIN SUM CRUNCHES FOR CERTAIN PHYSIQUES!” these “Small fries'll get Served”, like “FOOD THAT WOULD COME WITH THE BURGERS AND CHEESE!" & since this "LOSERS A SCRUB?" the way hes quick to get "Mopped when I clean House", You'd almost think that ive “inCLUDED THE SPONGES - DETERGENTS AND BLEACH!" plus Liz already showed us the “PROOF THAT THE DRUGS HAD HIM URGIN TO FIEND, but I guess it aint the first time Rohaan “Wanted that smoke, only to go and blow it”, cause in our last match, he got “aBUSED LIKE THE SUBSTANCE HE BURNS - DMT!”// Mann, the people used to “Trip out over that Wave”.. but your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED” cause when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses craft”, like the “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!” thats when we saw “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause after the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped? “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"// & the Vatos?.. more of a “LUDACRIS BUNCH” THAN DISTURBIN THE PEACE!” if “RoMen Are Established” Like the “NEWEST AUGUSTUS EMERGED FROM HIS GENES?” way I ”Roll out to leave a body Stretched” you'd think I came “THROUGH AND HAD FUNDED THESE HEARSE LIMOUSINES!" they wouldn’t see this many “DUDES IN THE TRUNKS” - SINCE THEY SURFED ON A BEACH!” so I suggest you find a “New placement for ya Cabinet” & aint talkin 'bout “MOVIN A BUNCH OF YA FURNITURE B”, or else yall bout to see a true “Alpha Kappa Whole Squad” w/o needing “STUDENTS TO JUMP IN FRATERNITY TEAMS”!!!// Lets be real, we all seen him “LOSE WHEN JUDGES ADJOURNED AND AGREED” - the BROOMSTICKS WERE SNUCK IN - “CONFIRMED AS A SWEEP!” but then he got his “CREW JUST TO RUSH IN & VERDICT HIS PIECE!” the way they had to “Band together to show Support", even brought out the “FLUTES AND THE TRUMPETS” plus some “aCOUSTICS & DRUMS - WITH A VERSE FOR THE LEAD!” but the only thing that showed us? was that your “Empire was built off so much Lyon, Fam”.. I wouldnt be surprised if “reCRUITMENTS WERE UP & THEY MERGED VNE” wit “LUCIUS - HIS SONS - AND THEY WORSHIPPED HAKEEM”!!!// Bitchhhh, my “Staff ready to Spark”, our “soLUTION IS SOMETHING THATS MERLIN EXTREME!” plus the way Liz “Conduit was Shocking” and we knew it would “RUIN YA BUZZ” - SINCE YA “CIRCUIT WAS WEAK!” but if anyone sayin yall making “MOVES WIT THE PLUG?” - they talkin bout “comPUTERS & STUFF TO INSERT IN MACHINES!” Cause tana already "Exposed Live-Wire Only Outlet" for imPROVEMENT WAS MUNCHIN FROM “CURRENT” ELITES! what im trynna say is, the way you've been "Amp’d off someone else’s Groundwork” is worse than any electrician following “CLUES & INSTRUCTIONS TO EARN THEIR DEGREES”!!// this pussy got “Sonned by the Daddy-Yo”.. the way we saw little “JUNIOR CONFRONTED - CONFIRMED THE BELIEF!" only way we'd see a “Pioneer in those neck of the Woods” was if you catfished as Daniel “BOONE & WERE HUNTIN FOR BIRDS IN THE TREE’S!!" Bitch they call me #Death! My Charcoal Hearts Fulla “RUTHLESS - CORRUPTION - PERVERSION & GREED” so it dont matter if it’s “SUPERMAN - GRUDGE - WHETHER DIRTY OR CLEAN”, I “LOOSEN THE BUTTONS - THE SHIRT N THE SLEEVES” & “Get off on the wrong foot with ANYONE, Princess”, Like Prince Charming with a “SHOE WHEN HE’S RUNNIN IN SEARCH OF HIS QUEEN”!! So, now you know why they all say it... LOSING JUST MUST BE ALLERGIC TO ME! …#BodyBags #BeLikeSkizzo

Last edited by Skizzo; 05-17-2019 at 09:34 PM.
Unread 05-17-2019, 02:31 PM
KG The Prince
Mentioned: 380 Post(s)
Tagged: 43 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Jesus *claps*

Straight-up chaotic

Unread 05-17-2019, 02:31 PM   #4

KG The Prince
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

Jesus *claps*

Straight-up chaotic

Unread 05-17-2019, 02:56 PM
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Jesus, nice work to say the least.

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 05-17-2019, 02:56 PM   #5

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text

Jesus, nice work to say the least.
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:02 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Thanks!

I appreciate yall taking the time out to read n drop your thoughts family. This is something Ive been working on like, these last three or four days just on my downtime lol
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:02 PM   #6

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Thanks!

I appreciate yall taking the time out to read n drop your thoughts family. This is something Ive been working on like, these last three or four days just on my downtime lol
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:34 PM
KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

How much fucking lines is that

Unread 05-17-2019, 04:34 PM   #7

KG The Prince
Ranked Text Record
218 Won / 94 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
4 Won / 3 Lost

Voted: 106 audio / 857 text

How much fucking lines is that
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:43 PM
Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Well, I have so many more multis and bars, I could probably do a part two. But that right there was actually cut to fit the 32 line format to post it in an Lb cypher lol.

Real verse is about 50 - 60 lines. If I finish it and put it all back together. Just about.
Unread 05-17-2019, 04:43 PM   #8

Skizzo
Banned
Ranked Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Well, I have so many more multis and bars, I could probably do a part two. But that right there was actually cut to fit the 32 line format to post it in an Lb cypher lol.

Real verse is about 50 - 60 lines. If I finish it and put it all back together. Just about.
Unread 05-17-2019, 07:17 PM
Ladi Vicious
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Mann, the people used to “Trip out over that Wave”.. but your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED” cause when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses craft”, like the “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!” thats when we saw “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause after the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped? “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"//

My Lord Jesus...........I swear on everything unholy in this world the shit you come up with is on some other type of level. This was legit fire. Round of applause.

https://ibb.co/m1NVhq

Last edited by Ladi Vicious; 05-17-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Unread 05-17-2019, 07:17 PM   #9

Ladi Vicious

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Mann, the people used to “Trip out over that Wave”.. but your “CRUISE SHIP HAD HUNDREDS OF VIRGINS DECEIVED” cause when “EUNICE CONDUCTED RESEARCH OF YA SCHEMES?" she found you’ve been “Floating by on someone elses craft”, like the “CUBANS HAD DONE WHEN ALERTED TO LEAVE!” thats when we saw “Rowin some deep Waters”.. cause after the “NEWS OF IT “SUNK IN” - he realized those “caNOES HE WAS STUCK WIT WERE VERSES A FLEET!” he could only “Land off the work of Others” trynna “DO WHAT COLUMBUS WAS FIRST TO ACHIEVE” & what I dropped? “Brought more bodies on deck” than the entire “CREW OF THE DUTCHMAN IN TURBULENT SEA’S!!"//

My Lord Jesus...........I swear on everything unholy in this world the shit you come up with is on some other type of level. This was legit fire. Round of applause.

https://ibb.co/m1NVhq

Last edited by Ladi Vicious; 05-17-2019 at 07:31 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:43 PM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladi Vicious View Post
Are you Skizzo's semen landfill or just his multi account?
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 05-17-2019, 08:43 PM   #10

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1023 text
Mentioned: 1226 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladi Vicious View Post
Are you Skizzo's semen landfill or just his multi account?
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Tags
bodybags, death