Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-05-2017, 08:09 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post
Only white boys I've seen getting jumped were ones who talked too much... the others either acted black or just hung out with other black people who would defend them... of course you got black folks that hate white folks and of course you got white cops who respect black people... but majority black people are in poverty... if you're in poverty as well and white you're gonna get some experiences that we face cause cops see whites in the hoods as junkies or kids of junkies... but my point was with me I am highly educated and we'll spoken and basically a 6'2 teddy bear, but I still get profiled no matter how well I speak... or present myself... you are a one in a million case... black people going through this is a common thing... that's why we make up majority of the prison system even though it's a fact crime is give or take the same across the board when it comes to race...
Why would they need black people to defend them if they wouldn't get jumped lol?? Homie, I got passes to go thru hoods all over this country. And why would they need to act black? Is that a prerequisite for not getting jumped? Then you admit that things happen to white people and that some cops are good so where's the white privilege at? There is none. You're basically arguing my point, that there's classism and poor people are targeted by the state because they have little resources to defend themselves. And I'm not one in a million I know lots of white people that grew up the same way.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-05-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Unread 04-05-2017, 08:09 PM   #31

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:
Only white boys I've seen getting jumped were ones who talked too much... the others either acted black or just hung out with other black people who would defend them... of course you got black folks that hate white folks and of course you got white cops who respect black people... but majority black people are in poverty... if you're in poverty as well and white you're gonna get some experiences that we face cause cops see whites in the hoods as junkies or kids of junkies... but my point was with me I am highly educated and we'll spoken and basically a 6'2 teddy bear, but I still get profiled no matter how well I speak... or present myself... you are a one in a million case... black people going through this is a common thing... that's why we make up majority of the prison system even though it's a fact crime is give or take the same across the board when it comes to race...
Why would they need black people to defend them if they wouldn't get jumped lol?? Homie, I got passes to go thru hoods all over this country. And why would they need to act black? Is that a prerequisite for not getting jumped? Then you admit that things happen to white people and that some cops are good so where's the white privilege at? There is none. You're basically arguing my point, that there's classism and poor people are targeted by the state because they have little resources to defend themselves. And I'm not one in a million I know lots of white people that grew up the same way.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-05-2017 at 08:55 PM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

brah you're tripping... i said black people would defend them meaning they accept them as family... and it is white people in the hood raised around nothing but black people so they act according to how they grew up what's hard to understand about that? and truthfully i don't believe half of what you said... im just giving you benefit of the doubt but you don't know shit about the 'black' struggle... so if you're gonna be ignorant and tell a black man that he has the same rights as you in a system that has time and again shown that they want us caged in or dead? at the end of the day if you killed somebody and you blamed me and they had to take either of our words for it... theyd pin it on me in a heart beat... that's white privilege... white boy got off raping a woman and got probation and some community service cause the judge said "jail would ruin his life" that's fucking white privilege... yall had the fucking privilege to build wealth the last 400 years... we didn't get that really till 50 years ago... my moms is 53... that's fucking white privilege... you think cause you got it bad a couple times that thats proof that nigguhs is treated equal?? you need to open your eyes... or listen to one of these racist muh fuckas in the south... matter fact did you not witness the OJ trial??? people stuck on did he do it or not but fail to realize that shit was bigger than OJ ass... they got a cop on tape saying how they do nigguhs... and it wasn't no just him thing it was damn near the whole department... and you think we just complaining to be complaining... you tripping... and don't bother to respond cause if you gonna be ignorant to the blatant shit that goes on in this country ima be ignorant to your response...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

black and hispanics make up roughly 30% of the population... but we make up 60% of the jail population... this is even though every race commits crimes at the same rates... why do you think that is genius??? this shit aint no mistake... it aint no coincidence... it aint like we need yall help for shit... so i don't see why somebody telling you you have it better than us is soooo offensive.. when reality is as a group yall do... and its not even close...
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:22 AM   #32

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text

brah you're tripping... i said black people would defend them meaning they accept them as family... and it is white people in the hood raised around nothing but black people so they act according to how they grew up what's hard to understand about that? and truthfully i don't believe half of what you said... im just giving you benefit of the doubt but you don't know shit about the 'black' struggle... so if you're gonna be ignorant and tell a black man that he has the same rights as you in a system that has time and again shown that they want us caged in or dead? at the end of the day if you killed somebody and you blamed me and they had to take either of our words for it... theyd pin it on me in a heart beat... that's white privilege... white boy got off raping a woman and got probation and some community service cause the judge said "jail would ruin his life" that's fucking white privilege... yall had the fucking privilege to build wealth the last 400 years... we didn't get that really till 50 years ago... my moms is 53... that's fucking white privilege... you think cause you got it bad a couple times that thats proof that nigguhs is treated equal?? you need to open your eyes... or listen to one of these racist muh fuckas in the south... matter fact did you not witness the OJ trial??? people stuck on did he do it or not but fail to realize that shit was bigger than OJ ass... they got a cop on tape saying how they do nigguhs... and it wasn't no just him thing it was damn near the whole department... and you think we just complaining to be complaining... you tripping... and don't bother to respond cause if you gonna be ignorant to the blatant shit that goes on in this country ima be ignorant to your response...

---------- Post added at 01:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

black and hispanics make up roughly 30% of the population... but we make up 60% of the jail population... this is even though every race commits crimes at the same rates... why do you think that is genius??? this shit aint no mistake... it aint no coincidence... it aint like we need yall help for shit... so i don't see why somebody telling you you have it better than us is soooo offensive.. when reality is as a group yall do... and its not even close...
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:29 AM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

I swear yall need to learn how to indent paragraphs if you expect me to read these novels
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:29 AM   #33

Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

I swear yall need to learn how to indent paragraphs if you expect me to read these novels
Unread 04-06-2017, 07:05 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im so mad im computerleas right now cause id fucking love to rip Ray Zeus' racist ass opinion in two.
Unread 04-06-2017, 07:05 AM   #34

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Im so mad im computerleas right now cause id fucking love to rip Ray Zeus' racist ass opinion in two.

Unread 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:

The problem with OJ is he should of been executed. But white privilege kept a black guy out of jail after killing two white people.

I don't care if you believe me, you honestly sound like a bitch ass fool whose teeth id kick down their throat. I grew up in the hood. My homies were doing time at 12. Black people? You fuckin cock sucker, I was practically raised by a black family cuz I was kicked out at 12, 13 and 15. I've spent hella time in South Central LA (around all black people) and all through the West Side of Las Vegas. I'm an og, I fought side by side with blacks, I been to war you bitch. Then I quit the bullshit and did lots of charity work. You ain't even been to jail. Now, when I've been to jail around 20 times, been charged with fake crimes, been beat and tried to be forced into making a fake confession you say I'm lying lol. Yet I'm supposed to believe you. A sorry fat fuck who's never been locked up telling me blacks are under attack by whites haha.

Slavery.. blacks owned black slaves too, very few white people were slave owners, the north completely destroyed the south and their economy built on slavery and I'm Irish! You stupid fuck. My family came here around the year 1900, well after slavery was over. Many Irish were slaves themselves.

Lastly, all you've done is highlighted how poor people are targeted by the state, the state you want to make bigger haha. And yeah bitch it's offensive to me that some lame who's never been to jail is telling someone who lost tens of friends to gangs and prison that their experiences don't matter cuz their not black. All your statistics show poor people in jail. Get rid of color you racist teddy bear and all that remains is poor people being harassed. You're a fat dumbass.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

And to add to your "my word against yours" bullshit.. I actually had some random black dude sexually assault my friend in front of me and I jumped between them so two black dudes started to swing on me and I knocked one out, right into a coma, best feeling ever, and then whooped the other head up. Police show up and both black dudes lie (one the next day after waking up)* and say I started shit and attacked them with bats for no reason. There was no bat besides my first. Yet, even though my friend was sexually assaulted and I was attacked first the cops believed them and I was charged and arrested. And don't say I'm "1 in a million" Tf you think only 30 white people have been to jail?? Fuckin worthless idiot.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

This is your side!! Suck ah dick!

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

In Vegas we click up. I'm from one of the original mixed race clicks in the city. Bloods, Crips, ***, SouthSiders, and whiteboys out the 107.. We were put down by the biggest gangs in the city. You'll never get clicks like ours anymore cuz of the tensions. Whiteboys like me did hella dirt but got educated and fought against racism just to get thrown under the bus by college professors, white liberals who've never spent a day on the block and black people who forgot who their allies really were. A few years before me and after, most of the white kids had to argue with their parents about having black friends, listening to rap, had to endure being called wiggers, made fun of on movies but did it and now rap is mainstream and a voice to the inner city for those who didn't know what was happening. There was a time rap was NEVER played on commercials, was ridiculed, called a fad, but white people connected with black people through rap and now look. There were hella cultural barriers that were destroyed. Yet, lately if I say anything that deviates from what's deemed acceptable I'm called a racist, told I don't understand and made to feel less than by kids who haven't done shit. Yeah things are fucked up in the hood, yeah judges are corrupt and get paid to lock up kids, from the prison industrial complex. Which I wrote an essay about in college (perfect score btw after hella help from the writing center) what about you? I know every talking point you'll make and the statistics behind them. White privilege is bought and paid for and you don't have to be white to benefit from it anymore. Cuz white privellage is only a term used when minorities feel they are being targeted by the state. But the state targets everyone. We have two main points of contention, You say there's white privilege and I think there's instances of personal racism and that institutional classism disproportionately affects black people because so many fall below the poverty line and they don't have enough resources to successfully fight against the state. 2) You think there's a vast conspiracy of whites trying to hold you down and I think the prison industrial complex works with the government to lock up minorities and all people as a way to make money for them and their friends. While simultaneously asking the government for more resources to be given to the departments, courts and state and government agencies where they work. The more people they lock up the more money they get in their pockets and a bigger budget and authority for their post. That's why I'm not a democrat. Only someone blind to reality would vote for a party whose main goal is to increase the size of the government oppressing you.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 11:36 AM   #35

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:

The problem with OJ is he should of been executed. But white privilege kept a black guy out of jail after killing two white people.

I don't care if you believe me, you honestly sound like a bitch ass fool whose teeth id kick down their throat. I grew up in the hood. My homies were doing time at 12. Black people? You fuckin cock sucker, I was practically raised by a black family cuz I was kicked out at 12, 13 and 15. I've spent hella time in South Central LA (around all black people) and all through the West Side of Las Vegas. I'm an og, I fought side by side with blacks, I been to war you bitch. Then I quit the bullshit and did lots of charity work. You ain't even been to jail. Now, when I've been to jail around 20 times, been charged with fake crimes, been beat and tried to be forced into making a fake confession you say I'm lying lol. Yet I'm supposed to believe you. A sorry fat fuck who's never been locked up telling me blacks are under attack by whites haha.

Slavery.. blacks owned black slaves too, very few white people were slave owners, the north completely destroyed the south and their economy built on slavery and I'm Irish! You stupid fuck. My family came here around the year 1900, well after slavery was over. Many Irish were slaves themselves.

Lastly, all you've done is highlighted how poor people are targeted by the state, the state you want to make bigger haha. And yeah bitch it's offensive to me that some lame who's never been to jail is telling someone who lost tens of friends to gangs and prison that their experiences don't matter cuz their not black. All your statistics show poor people in jail. Get rid of color you racist teddy bear and all that remains is poor people being harassed. You're a fat dumbass.

---------- Post added at 06:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

And to add to your "my word against yours" bullshit.. I actually had some random black dude sexually assault my friend in front of me and I jumped between them so two black dudes started to swing on me and I knocked one out, right into a coma, best feeling ever, and then whooped the other head up. Police show up and both black dudes lie (one the next day after waking up)* and say I started shit and attacked them with bats for no reason. There was no bat besides my first. Yet, even though my friend was sexually assaulted and I was attacked first the cops believed them and I was charged and arrested. And don't say I'm "1 in a million" Tf you think only 30 white people have been to jail?? Fuckin worthless idiot.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

This is your side!! Suck ah dick!

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

In Vegas we click up. I'm from one of the original mixed race clicks in the city. Bloods, Crips, ***, SouthSiders, and whiteboys out the 107.. We were put down by the biggest gangs in the city. You'll never get clicks like ours anymore cuz of the tensions. Whiteboys like me did hella dirt but got educated and fought against racism just to get thrown under the bus by college professors, white liberals who've never spent a day on the block and black people who forgot who their allies really were. A few years before me and after, most of the white kids had to argue with their parents about having black friends, listening to rap, had to endure being called wiggers, made fun of on movies but did it and now rap is mainstream and a voice to the inner city for those who didn't know what was happening. There was a time rap was NEVER played on commercials, was ridiculed, called a fad, but white people connected with black people through rap and now look. There were hella cultural barriers that were destroyed. Yet, lately if I say anything that deviates from what's deemed acceptable I'm called a racist, told I don't understand and made to feel less than by kids who haven't done shit. Yeah things are fucked up in the hood, yeah judges are corrupt and get paid to lock up kids, from the prison industrial complex. Which I wrote an essay about in college (perfect score btw after hella help from the writing center) what about you? I know every talking point you'll make and the statistics behind them. White privilege is bought and paid for and you don't have to be white to benefit from it anymore. Cuz white privellage is only a term used when minorities feel they are being targeted by the state. But the state targets everyone. We have two main points of contention, You say there's white privilege and I think there's instances of personal racism and that institutional classism disproportionately affects black people because so many fall below the poverty line and they don't have enough resources to successfully fight against the state. 2) You think there's a vast conspiracy of whites trying to hold you down and I think the prison industrial complex works with the government to lock up minorities and all people as a way to make money for them and their friends. While simultaneously asking the government for more resources to be given to the departments, courts and state and government agencies where they work. The more people they lock up the more money they get in their pockets and a bigger budget and authority for their post. That's why I'm not a democrat. Only someone blind to reality would vote for a party whose main goal is to increase the size of the government oppressing you.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-06-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Lyve isn't playing around lol
Unread 04-06-2017, 12:29 PM   #36

Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text

Lyve isn't playing around lol
Unread 04-06-2017, 12:36 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

A bitch ass fool who teeth you'd knock in... lmaoo 20 times?? Lmaooo you think some Vegas chump scare me brah? Cause I haven't been to jail? Brah I guarantee you it wouldn't go as you plan... but fuck all that keyboard warrior "I can beat yo ass even though I know I'm not gonna see you" bullshit... but how are you literally gonna agree saying that they lock up black people for profit... but there's no white privilege? And if you were locked up over 20 times it seems like you was just a dumbass running the streets doing dumb shit... and the police fucked with you cause you stayed doing dumb shit... that's no coincidence... and you think cause I'm educated I'm soft? Trust me when I say I've done shit I regret... but one thing I know is that a real "OG" don't go on the Internet airing their dirty laundry to look tough... youre trying too hard brah... you lived in Vegas brah... where it's 60% white... get da hell on with the stretch the truth shit... all you proved to me was you're a dumbass... saying why you don't vote Democrat don't mean shit to me... all you're doing is showing me you'd rather benefit people way above your tax bracket than your self... parties ain't shit but a way to divide people... vote for the politician not the party dumbass... and I bet you voted trump too... smh can't say too much about that since I'm joining the navy in a month... big brother always watching but to wrap it up... basically you're a fraud, and even if all this is true you're just an idiot, and another thing what's your name since you have all these charges? I can look it up on police records if it's really true
Unread 04-06-2017, 12:36 PM   #37

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

A bitch ass fool who teeth you'd knock in... lmaoo 20 times?? Lmaooo you think some Vegas chump scare me brah? Cause I haven't been to jail? Brah I guarantee you it wouldn't go as you plan... but fuck all that keyboard warrior "I can beat yo ass even though I know I'm not gonna see you" bullshit... but how are you literally gonna agree saying that they lock up black people for profit... but there's no white privilege? And if you were locked up over 20 times it seems like you was just a dumbass running the streets doing dumb shit... and the police fucked with you cause you stayed doing dumb shit... that's no coincidence... and you think cause I'm educated I'm soft? Trust me when I say I've done shit I regret... but one thing I know is that a real "OG" don't go on the Internet airing their dirty laundry to look tough... youre trying too hard brah... you lived in Vegas brah... where it's 60% white... get da hell on with the stretch the truth shit... all you proved to me was you're a dumbass... saying why you don't vote Democrat don't mean shit to me... all you're doing is showing me you'd rather benefit people way above your tax bracket than your self... parties ain't shit but a way to divide people... vote for the politician not the party dumbass... and I bet you voted trump too... smh can't say too much about that since I'm joining the navy in a month... big brother always watching but to wrap it up... basically you're a fraud, and even if all this is true you're just an idiot, and another thing what's your name since you have all these charges? I can look it up on police records if it's really true
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
My government name? Suck another dick. People know me and they'll tell you I ain't the one to fuck with. And most my arrest were between the ages of 14 and 17 when real gangsters start doing shit. Cuz by 18 you should be ballin staying out the light, at least by old school standards. Right now, I'd be dumb going to jail and committing crimes cuz I'm older, smarter and have legitimate sources of income. Besides, I told you I've been arrested 5 times unjustly so that leaves 15 actual good arrests. Which isn't a lot where I'm from. You're slightly educated and highly indoctrinated id say. And I'm not republican, I didn't vote Trump but I support him over Hillary and over any neocon. Tf you mean vote who ever? if you vote democrat you're voting to increase the size of government. Sorry, I'm not voting to increase your oppression bruh.

My adult arrests include.. lol if you seen my charges you'd look stupid af questioning me.
Unread 04-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #38

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
My government name? Suck another dick. People know me and they'll tell you I ain't the one to fuck with. And most my arrest were between the ages of 14 and 17 when real gangsters start doing shit. Cuz by 18 you should be ballin staying out the light, at least by old school standards. Right now, I'd be dumb going to jail and committing crimes cuz I'm older, smarter and have legitimate sources of income. Besides, I told you I've been arrested 5 times unjustly so that leaves 15 actual good arrests. Which isn't a lot where I'm from. You're slightly educated and highly indoctrinated id say. And I'm not republican, I didn't vote Trump but I support him over Hillary and over any neocon. Tf you mean vote who ever? if you vote democrat you're voting to increase the size of government. Sorry, I'm not voting to increase your oppression bruh.

My adult arrests include.. lol if you seen my charges you'd look stupid af questioning me.
Unread 04-06-2017, 02:38 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

you still look stupid af tbh... a criminal record doesnt legitimize you... it legitimizes you of being an idiot... only idiots glorify going to jail... and in 3 years youve been to jail 20 times? with major charges that would make you look like a "gangster"... lmaooo youre a joke brah... and im highly doctrinated? going to school in the south in a black community? they don't teach us shit... ive been to 4 colleges... my knowledge comes from places other than a GED or a highschool diploma... youre just a case of white kid listening to too much NWA and wanted to be gangster with all the other kids... got in trouble a couple times for some petty dumb shit... and now feels like he's got some "street cred" that shit don't impress me... i was raised around real killers... and was smart enough to still end up with scholarships out of highschool... you just fell victim and fell for the okie doke of becoming a dumbass hoodlum... and i don't wanna hear that "i had no other choice" bullshit cause as broke as i was growing up you aint got an excuse... so this convo just proved that A. You don't see your privilege cause youre the lowest of the low.. and B. Proves that even though you were arrested however many times you just made up... we were treated the same when i wasn't caught doing shit... i can't believe you just said "i had 15 good arrests even though 5 was unjust" lmaoooo... bro what did you expect??? they got 15 good cases on you and you think they wouldn't fuck with you if they assumed you did some shit?? lmaoooo
Unread 04-06-2017, 02:38 PM   #39

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

you still look stupid af tbh... a criminal record doesnt legitimize you... it legitimizes you of being an idiot... only idiots glorify going to jail... and in 3 years youve been to jail 20 times? with major charges that would make you look like a "gangster"... lmaooo youre a joke brah... and im highly doctrinated? going to school in the south in a black community? they don't teach us shit... ive been to 4 colleges... my knowledge comes from places other than a GED or a highschool diploma... youre just a case of white kid listening to too much NWA and wanted to be gangster with all the other kids... got in trouble a couple times for some petty dumb shit... and now feels like he's got some "street cred" that shit don't impress me... i was raised around real killers... and was smart enough to still end up with scholarships out of highschool... you just fell victim and fell for the okie doke of becoming a dumbass hoodlum... and i don't wanna hear that "i had no other choice" bullshit cause as broke as i was growing up you aint got an excuse... so this convo just proved that A. You don't see your privilege cause youre the lowest of the low.. and B. Proves that even though you were arrested however many times you just made up... we were treated the same when i wasn't caught doing shit... i can't believe you just said "i had 15 good arrests even though 5 was unjust" lmaoooo... bro what did you expect??? they got 15 good cases on you and you think they wouldn't fuck with you if they assumed you did some shit?? lmaoooo
Unread 04-06-2017, 03:56 PM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
you still look stupid af tbh... a criminal record doesnt legitimize you... it legitimizes you of being an idiot...
So I'm an idiot. Cuz I've been arrested 15 times? But a black person is a victim if pulled over once? You'll say they're innocent and I'm guilty so it shouldn't be the same. But one, you're just assuming a hypothetical persons guilt and two, wouldn't you agree a lot of people start off innocent and as the police build a paper trail on someone they have less credibility in front of "their peers"? And probably have a higher chance to be arrested and convicted? Especially, if like myself, one was on their own as a teen, it'd be easy to start a criminal record on them with something as minor as breaking curfew. Then something minor like possession of weed. Before you know it, a kid who lived in a bad area but was pretty good is slowly institutionalized. And it becomes harder to find jobs and all that time spent in juvenile just introduces them to real criminals with other methods of getting money. If this isn't a likely scenario then please explain to me how blacks are targeted and preyed on by institutional racism and white privilege again?

Quote:
only idiots glorify going to jail... and in 3 years youve been to jail 20 times? with major charges that would make you look like a "gangster"
I never glorified anything, I tried to exemplify my point with shit I've been through and show the hypocrisy in your thoughts. And I said arrested 20 times in my lifetime. I'm not a gangster cuz I was convicted, I lived that life. And I don't cry like a bitch for the time I served. Even though a lot of what I been charged with was trumped up and exaggerated.

Quote:
and going to school in the south in a black community? they don't teach us shit... ive been to 4 colleges... MY KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM OTHER PLACES other than a GED or a highschool diploma...
Yeah it shows, what social media and YouTube?

Quote:
youre just a case of white kid listening to too much NWA and wanted to be gangster with all the other kids... got in trouble a couple times for some petty dumb shit... and now feels like he's got some "street cred" that shit don't impress me...
I did listen to too much NWA. Drank hella 40s in the hood, got into shoot outs too. But my first homie to ever get smoked, died while Grave Diggaz 6ft Deep played in the stolen Infinity. I was 15. Ever seen one of your homies blood on your face in a rear view mirror?

Quote:
i was raised around real killers...
LOL not impressed at some more shit YOU never done. You've always been the bitch or the rat in the crew apparently. But I would ask if you've ever shared a cell with a murderer? Maybe someone who killed his whole family? Or another person who killed the crack dealer and stayed at his house smokin up the crack till the police came a few days later? Maybe someone who blew a few people's heads off with a 12 gauge? What about a guy who thought Jesus talked to him and told him to kill his wife and kids? What would you do if put in that situation? You think crack heads and weirdos havent been working out every day for years too? What would you do, would you sleep?

Quote:
and was smart enough to still end up with scholarships out of highschool
So which is it, are you indoctrinated with honors or are you self taught?

Quote:
you just fell victim and fell for the okie doke of becoming a dumbass hoodlum...
Now answer this, are you running with killers or not? I'm a dumbass hoodlum but you runnin wit them SHOTTAS! Fake ass. And what's your argument for blacks facing so much prison time if not a system in which a large percent of the community is pushed into poverty and crime? Either my example (myself) is plausible, at the very least, to have been conditioned to be a criminal by proximity to ghettos and criminality or your idea of systemic racism holding black people back is not real. Cuz if black people can be trapped in the system and conditioned with these methods then so can anyone else. Unless, you think this can only happen to black people?

Quote:
i don't wanna hear that "i had no other choice" bullshit cause as broke as i was growing up you aint got an excuse... so this convo just proved that A. You don't see your privilege cause youre the lowest of the low.. and B. Proves that even though you were arrested however many times you just made up... we were treated the same when i wasn't caught doing shit... i can't believe you just said "i had 15 good arrests even though 5 was unjust" lmaoooo... bro what did you expect??? they got 15 good cases on you and you think they wouldn't fuck with you if they assumed you did some shit?? lmaoooo
So if I had 100% choice in what happened to me then why didn't all the black people in prison have the same choice? Or do you mean most the black people are innocent in prison? And yeah you really grew up with killers lol... but if you could stay out of jail and become a Rhodes Scholar, why can't all black people? And I said good arrests meaning that there was actual shit going on, not that I was guilty. I only have 5 total convictions and 2 are bullshit. See I was robbed once and pistol whipped the shit out of one of them. I wanted a lawyer when police arrived and the guy who I fucked up talked to the police.. who do you think was charged? Bitch. The second time I was jumped and won and I was charged. Honestly, I feel all the bullshit they charged me with made me look bad at court and winning at trial woulda been nearly impossible. But now that we've established that I have a large 'arrest record' you would just assume my guilt and throw the book at me. Let's just hope that no black person whose been walked on by the system ever gets your Uncle Tom ass for a juror. Pussy.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-06-2017 at 05:05 PM.
Unread 04-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #40

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
you still look stupid af tbh... a criminal record doesnt legitimize you... it legitimizes you of being an idiot...
So I'm an idiot. Cuz I've been arrested 15 times? But a black person is a victim if pulled over once? You'll say they're innocent and I'm guilty so it shouldn't be the same. But one, you're just assuming a hypothetical persons guilt and two, wouldn't you agree a lot of people start off innocent and as the police build a paper trail on someone they have less credibility in front of "their peers"? And probably have a higher chance to be arrested and convicted? Especially, if like myself, one was on their own as a teen, it'd be easy to start a criminal record on them with something as minor as breaking curfew. Then something minor like possession of weed. Before you know it, a kid who lived in a bad area but was pretty good is slowly institutionalized. And it becomes harder to find jobs and all that time spent in juvenile just introduces them to real criminals with other methods of getting money. If this isn't a likely scenario then please explain to me how blacks are targeted and preyed on by institutional racism and white privilege again?

Quote:
only idiots glorify going to jail... and in 3 years youve been to jail 20 times? with major charges that would make you look like a "gangster"
I never glorified anything, I tried to exemplify my point with shit I've been through and show the hypocrisy in your thoughts. And I said arrested 20 times in my lifetime. I'm not a gangster cuz I was convicted, I lived that life. And I don't cry like a bitch for the time I served. Even though a lot of what I been charged with was trumped up and exaggerated.

Quote:
and going to school in the south in a black community? they don't teach us shit... ive been to 4 colleges... MY KNOWLEDGE COMES FROM OTHER PLACES other than a GED or a highschool diploma...
Yeah it shows, what social media and YouTube?

Quote:
youre just a case of white kid listening to too much NWA and wanted to be gangster with all the other kids... got in trouble a couple times for some petty dumb shit... and now feels like he's got some "street cred" that shit don't impress me...
I did listen to too much NWA. Drank hella 40s in the hood, got into shoot outs too. But my first homie to ever get smoked, died while Grave Diggaz 6ft Deep played in the stolen Infinity. I was 15. Ever seen one of your homies blood on your face in a rear view mirror?

Quote:
i was raised around real killers...
LOL not impressed at some more shit YOU never done. You've always been the bitch or the rat in the crew apparently. But I would ask if you've ever shared a cell with a murderer? Maybe someone who killed his whole family? Or another person who killed the crack dealer and stayed at his house smokin up the crack till the police came a few days later? Maybe someone who blew a few people's heads off with a 12 gauge? What about a guy who thought Jesus talked to him and told him to kill his wife and kids? What would you do if put in that situation? You think crack heads and weirdos havent been working out every day for years too? What would you do, would you sleep?

Quote:
and was smart enough to still end up with scholarships out of highschool
So which is it, are you indoctrinated with honors or are you self taught?

Quote:
you just fell victim and fell for the okie doke of becoming a dumbass hoodlum...
Now answer this, are you running with killers or not? I'm a dumbass hoodlum but you runnin wit them SHOTTAS! Fake ass. And what's your argument for blacks facing so much prison time if not a system in which a large percent of the community is pushed into poverty and crime? Either my example (myself) is plausible, at the very least, to have been conditioned to be a criminal by proximity to ghettos and criminality or your idea of systemic racism holding black people back is not real. Cuz if black people can be trapped in the system and conditioned with these methods then so can anyone else. Unless, you think this can only happen to black people?

Quote:
i don't wanna hear that "i had no other choice" bullshit cause as broke as i was growing up you aint got an excuse... so this convo just proved that A. You don't see your privilege cause youre the lowest of the low.. and B. Proves that even though you were arrested however many times you just made up... we were treated the same when i wasn't caught doing shit... i can't believe you just said "i had 15 good arrests even though 5 was unjust" lmaoooo... bro what did you expect??? they got 15 good cases on you and you think they wouldn't fuck with you if they assumed you did some shit?? lmaoooo
So if I had 100% choice in what happened to me then why didn't all the black people in prison have the same choice? Or do you mean most the black people are innocent in prison? And yeah you really grew up with killers lol... but if you could stay out of jail and become a Rhodes Scholar, why can't all black people? And I said good arrests meaning that there was actual shit going on, not that I was guilty. I only have 5 total convictions and 2 are bullshit. See I was robbed once and pistol whipped the shit out of one of them. I wanted a lawyer when police arrived and the guy who I fucked up talked to the police.. who do you think was charged? Bitch. The second time I was jumped and won and I was charged. Honestly, I feel all the bullshit they charged me with made me look bad at court and winning at trial woulda been nearly impossible. But now that we've established that I have a large 'arrest record' you would just assume my guilt and throw the book at me. Let's just hope that no black person whose been walked on by the system ever gets your Uncle Tom ass for a juror. Pussy.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-06-2017 at 05:05 PM.

Display