Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-22-2014, 09:30 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperGuy View Post
I didn't say the police want it they just only hire people with those type of personalitys now days its on record u see the video/links?. The police out on the street are victims aswell because most are just not fit for the job but told they are thats why every one hates em, they all know now they can kill any one an get away with it with no consequences mix that in with there personality type an its not good.

It's just obviously not true? Then why does it happen all the time?
Everyone hates them because everyone breaks the law and hates getting in trouble for it.

And the police will want people who follow orders no matter what, just like the army. But they also want people who have the rational to avoid getting them in trouble, the ability to adapt in situations and the capability to remain calm and deal with pressure.

Believe it or not, the police isn't about some random power abuse. There are people putting their entire lives out there to protect their community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
i see what ur saying @EtH but maybe gun control isnt the solution. people have a right to bear arms, we have a right to protect ourselves. of course it goes both ways and ppl will use guns for the wrong reasons..like Sandy Hook, and murders etc etc but at the same time just because the U.S. was never invaded doesn't mean it can't happen. maybe shits gonna hit the fan one day & we've had it with how the government operates...we have rights to impeach the president & protect ourselves from a tyrannical government

the removal of our guns would only ensure that a tyrannical government remains in power...& you could say our guns won't do shit against our government's weaponry and technology but pea shooters are better than nothing

also Mexico has strict gun laws and look @ how shit is over there.. horrible
You can't use the American constitution to the defend the stupidity of the American constitution. The only reason Americans "have the right to bear arms" is idiocy.

So Americans should have guns incase they feel like murdering the President?

There is absolutely ZERO chance that America overthrows the Government by force. Absolutely NONE. That's like saying if I lead the charge of everyone calling Pugz a cunt, I will overthrow him on the site. There is no chance.

And you can't use other countries as an example. You've got that town in Ukraine that is completely controlled by the Mafia. It's a great tourist attraction and despite being shrouded by crime, no criminal activity what so ever happens in there because the Mafia has a tight hold on it. You break the law, you die.

I bet you thought that sounded fairly safe for a second? Now let's chance the word to police. I bet now it sounds awful?
Unread 08-22-2014, 09:30 AM   #41

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
I didn't say the police want it they just only hire people with those type of personalitys now days its on record u see the video/links?. The police out on the street are victims aswell because most are just not fit for the job but told they are thats why every one hates em, they all know now they can kill any one an get away with it with no consequences mix that in with there personality type an its not good.

It's just obviously not true? Then why does it happen all the time?
Everyone hates them because everyone breaks the law and hates getting in trouble for it.

And the police will want people who follow orders no matter what, just like the army. But they also want people who have the rational to avoid getting them in trouble, the ability to adapt in situations and the capability to remain calm and deal with pressure.

Believe it or not, the police isn't about some random power abuse. There are people putting their entire lives out there to protect their community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
i see what ur saying @EtH but maybe gun control isnt the solution. people have a right to bear arms, we have a right to protect ourselves. of course it goes both ways and ppl will use guns for the wrong reasons..like Sandy Hook, and murders etc etc but at the same time just because the U.S. was never invaded doesn't mean it can't happen. maybe shits gonna hit the fan one day & we've had it with how the government operates...we have rights to impeach the president & protect ourselves from a tyrannical government

the removal of our guns would only ensure that a tyrannical government remains in power...& you could say our guns won't do shit against our government's weaponry and technology but pea shooters are better than nothing

also Mexico has strict gun laws and look @ how shit is over there.. horrible
You can't use the American constitution to the defend the stupidity of the American constitution. The only reason Americans "have the right to bear arms" is idiocy.

So Americans should have guns incase they feel like murdering the President?

There is absolutely ZERO chance that America overthrows the Government by force. Absolutely NONE. That's like saying if I lead the charge of everyone calling Pugz a cunt, I will overthrow him on the site. There is no chance.

And you can't use other countries as an example. You've got that town in Ukraine that is completely controlled by the Mafia. It's a great tourist attraction and despite being shrouded by crime, no criminal activity what so ever happens in there because the Mafia has a tight hold on it. You break the law, you die.

I bet you thought that sounded fairly safe for a second? Now let's chance the word to police. I bet now it sounds awful?

Unread 08-22-2014, 02:31 PM
Supsie

@EtH

Unread 08-22-2014, 02:31 PM   #42

Supsie

@EtH

Unread 08-22-2014, 02:33 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
@EtH

When did standard police become riot police?
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:33 PM   #43

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
@EtH

When did standard police become riot police?

Unread 08-22-2014, 02:41 PM
Supsie

@EtH thats not what the picture means, they are just so much more militarized now days and have very brutal mind sets, plus those riot police turn up to the smallest incidents now days. I don't see how you can't realise police have changed so much over time. And it's not because we have become more bad no.
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:41 PM   #44

Supsie

@EtH thats not what the picture means, they are just so much more militarized now days and have very brutal mind sets, plus those riot police turn up to the smallest incidents now days. I don't see how you can't realise police have changed so much over time. And it's not because we have become more bad no.

Unread 08-22-2014, 02:45 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
But that's the truth of the picture. Regular police still look like those on the left. Get ANY child in a shopping centre going up to some police, saying he lost his mum and crying, and the exact left picture would play out.

The police on the right are riot police, called in during extreme situations where things could explode at any second.

They HAVE to be militarized. You ever been hit in the head by a concrete block? Had molotov cocktails thrown at you? This is the kind of shit going on in Ferguson right now. These guys NEED to have the correct protection and NEED to be militarized to be able to deal with the situation. Your picture is biased as fuck. Your picture implies that these guys turn up to my house if my car is stolen or something.
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #45

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:
But that's the truth of the picture. Regular police still look like those on the left. Get ANY child in a shopping centre going up to some police, saying he lost his mum and crying, and the exact left picture would play out.

The police on the right are riot police, called in during extreme situations where things could explode at any second.

They HAVE to be militarized. You ever been hit in the head by a concrete block? Had molotov cocktails thrown at you? This is the kind of shit going on in Ferguson right now. These guys NEED to have the correct protection and NEED to be militarized to be able to deal with the situation. Your picture is biased as fuck. Your picture implies that these guys turn up to my house if my car is stolen or something.

Unread 08-22-2014, 02:49 PM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

It's all so stupid man
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:49 PM   #46

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

It's all so stupid man
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:58 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

Yea I know they have to be militarized FOR RIOTS that mostly seem to happen because somthing they did in the first place lol, but yea you can do a prank call on your friend say his waving a knife around at a shopping mall an a whole heap of these police will come running screaming telling every one get back an hide, cause a big scene even if he did actually have a knife you don't have to bring more then five police cars filed up with cops. old days two police would come. They have just been trained to go extreme these days.

This is the truth.
Unread 08-22-2014, 02:58 PM   #47

Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post

Yea I know they have to be militarized FOR RIOTS that mostly seem to happen because somthing they did in the first place lol, but yea you can do a prank call on your friend say his waving a knife around at a shopping mall an a whole heap of these police will come running screaming telling every one get back an hide, cause a big scene even if he did actually have a knife you don't have to bring more then five police cars filed up with cops. old days two police would come. They have just been trained to go extreme these days.

This is the truth.

Unread 08-22-2014, 03:06 PM
The Dope Man
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Fa real... everyone should leave the Police alone... Imagine if you were cop, getting harrassed daily for doing your job. Godbody was sayin how African-Americans get their violent tendencies from there relatives because of constant abuse. Well, look at this way.... Cops are being constantly abused and targeted by a high criminal population, if you see you African-american criminals day in and day out commit the same crimes, your gonna develop a hatred from African-American Criminals. And if they were white criminals that constantly commit those crimes, you'd develop a hatred for them too. It doesn't mean they're racist, they're just a product of their environment, like everyone else.

(Not defending any racism. None of us know what really went down in Ferguson, so our opinions are naturally bias. Just hope for a peaceful future and hope people learn from this shit.)

~1~

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Unread 08-22-2014, 03:06 PM   #48

The Dope Man
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.04/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
24 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.04/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
286 Won / 39 Lost

Voted: 72 audio / 1130 text
Mentioned: 531 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Fa real... everyone should leave the Police alone... Imagine if you were cop, getting harrassed daily for doing your job. Godbody was sayin how African-Americans get their violent tendencies from there relatives because of constant abuse. Well, look at this way.... Cops are being constantly abused and targeted by a high criminal population, if you see you African-american criminals day in and day out commit the same crimes, your gonna develop a hatred from African-American Criminals. And if they were white criminals that constantly commit those crimes, you'd develop a hatred for them too. It doesn't mean they're racist, they're just a product of their environment, like everyone else.

(Not defending any racism. None of us know what really went down in Ferguson, so our opinions are naturally bias. Just hope for a peaceful future and hope people learn from this shit.)

~1~

"I Strike Down Upon Thee With Great Vengenance & Furious Anger For Those Who Attempt To Poison & Destroy My Brothers, AND YOU WILL KNOW MY NAME IS THA LORD!!" #PulpFiction

*~Tha Dope Man~*
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2014, 03:14 PM
Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

This is the truth.
Now let's do a bit of a scene.

There is a mad man with a knife, threatening to attack people in the shopping mall.

Your mum is there.

How many cops you want to be there now? If the police have the relevant back up, why shouldn't they bring the maximum amount of people to the scene to protect the citizens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dope Man View Post

~1~
About the harassment, I actually did a topical on that once.

But VERY good point. Say this cop in question has been on this street before. He has been shot at, perhaps his partner got killed or something. That would shape his mentality in this situation.
Unread 08-22-2014, 03:14 PM   #49

Hubert Cumberdale

Quote:

This is the truth.
Now let's do a bit of a scene.

There is a mad man with a knife, threatening to attack people in the shopping mall.

Your mum is there.

How many cops you want to be there now? If the police have the relevant back up, why shouldn't they bring the maximum amount of people to the scene to protect the citizens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dope Man View Post

~1~
About the harassment, I actually did a topical on that once.

But VERY good point. Say this cop in question has been on this street before. He has been shot at, perhaps his partner got killed or something. That would shape his mentality in this situation.

Unread 08-22-2014, 03:36 PM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Eth is on fucking point with this shit.
Unread 08-22-2014, 03:36 PM   #50

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Eth is on fucking point with this shit.