Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 04-04-2017, 09:37 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
Let's say SWAGGA LEE!! was OFFICER LEE, and Officer Lee was patrolling a predominantly black neighborhood that had a high amount of drug traffic. And most of the buyers were white but almost no white people lived in the area. Would Officer Lee give a white person a second look if he came across one? Because yes, Officer Lee, white people are targeted by police under that circumstance.

There were black civilizations that contributed quite a bit to early man. However, I've read extensively into certain periods and places of African history. And watched a few unbiased documentaries on the European colonization of Africa. My understanding is that much of black Africa is and was not conducive for large civilizations and that the European's building large cities is what creates much of the disease and starvation today. So Africans were living in a way that best suited their environment but also gave less room or need for inventions. As well as, other areas became trade hubs and along the Silk Road most ideas and knowledge were past. And naturally, who ever controlled key geographic locations would inherently have more information and goods at their disposal. The Greeks, The Muslim empire, and even the European renaissance owes a great deal of their accomplishments to access and ownership of the Silk Road and other trade routes.

This hypothetical doesn't make the age discrimination hypothetical any less true. Also, you don't know if you're being pulled over cuz you're black. It could be because of your age or another reason. That's just an assumption you made. I've read black males speed more often than many other groups, idk. Just as likely as your assumption.

Again, an assumption that you're pulled over for being black and another assumption white people are never pulled over for being white. I already gave one example why a white person would be pulled over another is if there's a description for a white male commiting a crime. I've been pulled over cuz a white male commited a crime near by many times, were all or any of those instances racist?

Well, if black people are pulled over more than other groups someone would argue, true or not, they commit more crimes. And if not all white people are given white privilege then it doesn't exist.

I think if a white person is pulled over that much it proves there's no privilege in being white and it makes your entire argument invalid honestly. I have 6 cousins including myself that's been to prison, not jail, actual prison. And every white friend from my hood, about 20 of us, have all been to prison. I find white privilege to be laughable. And white privilege means you benefit solely based on your skin color. That's an absolute, so either it's true 100% or it's a false belief.

---------- Post added 04-04-2017 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-03-2017 at 11:46 PM ----------

My closing argument:

White privilege is the concept white people are given preferential treatment by the police and government. By very definition it must be a universal absolute to be a truth. As the concept purely relies on one idea, that "white people are treated differently by the police and government". Which is observably false. As universally, white people are not afforded the same treatment or access to quality representation. Wether it be legally or politically. Thus, this is also demonstrably false by the white people who go to prison, fight in wars and go to college verse those that don't. White privilege is a false concept. Much of what's considered white privilege is actually class privilege and many mistakenly confuse the two. Another mistake many proponents of white privilege make are confusing a cop's or someone's personal racism with white privilege. Yes, a cop may pull you over cuz you're black but that's not white privilege. White privilege does not exist. It doesn't mean blacks aren't unfairly treated, it just means 'you' are wrong.
You gave a good example of a circumstance where it can be argued that someone is targeted by police specifically for being white. That does happen and it is as unfair as any profiling. However, it isn't exactly parallel with the type of harassment some people of color face all too often which don't require an extraordinary circumstance such as being a suspected custie in a drug neighborhood. You might be suspected of being a custie if you show up in a predominantly black community where hardly any other white folks live, but a black person would be suspected of criminality in way more scenarios than that. If you doubt that, then how would you explain blacks getting pulled at a higher frequency than whites?
When you say I don't know for sure that I was pulled over because I am black, you mean I don't have objective proof such as the ability to go in the officer's brain and pinpoint the exactly reasoning behind their pulling me over---something I've already acknowledged in my response to eth and something you would be correct about...if that's what you're saying. However, I would argue that someone can "know" something subjectively and possess truth without the ability to share it. Do you want to debate what constitutes knowledge? Let's say you're right and I don't know for sure that I was pulled over because I'm black. You don't know for sure that I wasn't. That means we're both in a position of ignorance as to the specific reason why I was pulled over. Just as two people can know something but one knows it more (for example, you might know math more than me), I believe there are degrees to ignorance as well, and that out of two people who lack complete knowledge of something, one has a greater lack of It. As the person who was actually pulled over and who went through the experience, I believe you (not being in my shoes) are more likely to lack complete knowledge of why I was pulled over to a greater extent.
My example of a white person getting pulled over a million times was a hypothetical, and I highly doubt any person (white or otherwise) has actually been pulled over a million times. How can that hypothetical scenario which Is not real and hasn't actually happened invalidate my argument and prove there's no white privilege? Look up the term "intersectionality." White privilege doesn't mean white people benefit from being white in all scenarios. Someone can be privileged in certain scenarios and not in others. Pointing out one area where they are not doesn't mean there is no privilege.
I don't believe in absolutes. I believe all truths are relative. That's another debate we can have if you're willing. White privilege can be a truth without being absolute.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote:

My closing argument:

White privilege is the concept white people are given preferential treatment by the police and government. By very definition it must be a universal absolute to be a truth. As the concept purely relies on one idea, that "white people are treated differently by the police and government". Which is observably false. As universally, white people are not afforded the same treatment or access to quality representation. Wether it be legally or politically. Thus, this is also demonstrably false by the white people who go to prison, fight in wars and go to college verse those that don't. White privilege is a false concept. Much of what's considered white privilege is actually class privilege and many mistakenly confuse the two. Another mistake many proponents of white privilege make are confusing a cop's or someone's personal racism with white privilege. Yes, a cop may pull you over cuz you're black but that's not white privilege. White privilege does not exist. It doesn't mean blacks aren't unfairly treated, it just means 'you' are wrong.
I can't speak for every proponent of the idea of white privilege, but I certainly do not state it as an absolute truth. Also, "white privilege" goes way beyond police and government. As I've mentioned earlier, just the fact that when we learn "World History" in school, it's disproportionately focused on Europe and its accomplishments....or the fact that you can turn on the TV and see people of your race widely represented. Not everyone has that benefit. No one is saying a racist cop pulling someone over because they are black is white privilege. They are saying the fact that you DON'T have to worry about that (unless you're a suspected custie in a drug neighborhood...lol) is a privilege to you. Yes, a lot of it can be looked at as class-ism, but one would be naive to completely discount race. You seem to acknowledge yourself that blacks are sometimes unfairly treated, and instances of white privilege go beyond class. Just because a person from a racial minority is affluent or upper class doesn't mean they are more likely to see people of their race widely represented if they turned on the TV. It doesn't mean that if they went to a school meant for everyone, they would learn more about their own race's history and accomplishments above all others. Being upper class doesn't change these things. And if you are black and upper-class, it doesn't mean you are less likely to be pulled over either. They just detained Wyclef Jean at LAX because they thought he robbed a gas station (which is interesting because he rapped about it years ago)...and he's rich...but he's also black. How many famous white people do you read about getting detained for being a suspected robber?

Last edited by NOBLE; 04-04-2017 at 09:44 PM.
Unread 04-04-2017, 09:37 PM   #21

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Quote:
Let's say SWAGGA LEE!! was OFFICER LEE, and Officer Lee was patrolling a predominantly black neighborhood that had a high amount of drug traffic. And most of the buyers were white but almost no white people lived in the area. Would Officer Lee give a white person a second look if he came across one? Because yes, Officer Lee, white people are targeted by police under that circumstance.

There were black civilizations that contributed quite a bit to early man. However, I've read extensively into certain periods and places of African history. And watched a few unbiased documentaries on the European colonization of Africa. My understanding is that much of black Africa is and was not conducive for large civilizations and that the European's building large cities is what creates much of the disease and starvation today. So Africans were living in a way that best suited their environment but also gave less room or need for inventions. As well as, other areas became trade hubs and along the Silk Road most ideas and knowledge were past. And naturally, who ever controlled key geographic locations would inherently have more information and goods at their disposal. The Greeks, The Muslim empire, and even the European renaissance owes a great deal of their accomplishments to access and ownership of the Silk Road and other trade routes.

This hypothetical doesn't make the age discrimination hypothetical any less true. Also, you don't know if you're being pulled over cuz you're black. It could be because of your age or another reason. That's just an assumption you made. I've read black males speed more often than many other groups, idk. Just as likely as your assumption.

Again, an assumption that you're pulled over for being black and another assumption white people are never pulled over for being white. I already gave one example why a white person would be pulled over another is if there's a description for a white male commiting a crime. I've been pulled over cuz a white male commited a crime near by many times, were all or any of those instances racist?

Well, if black people are pulled over more than other groups someone would argue, true or not, they commit more crimes. And if not all white people are given white privilege then it doesn't exist.

I think if a white person is pulled over that much it proves there's no privilege in being white and it makes your entire argument invalid honestly. I have 6 cousins including myself that's been to prison, not jail, actual prison. And every white friend from my hood, about 20 of us, have all been to prison. I find white privilege to be laughable. And white privilege means you benefit solely based on your skin color. That's an absolute, so either it's true 100% or it's a false belief.

---------- Post added 04-04-2017 at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-03-2017 at 11:46 PM ----------

My closing argument:

You gave a good example of a circumstance where it can be argued that someone is targeted by police specifically for being white. That does happen and it is as unfair as any profiling. However, it isn't exactly parallel with the type of harassment some people of color face all too often which don't require an extraordinary circumstance such as being a suspected custie in a drug neighborhood. You might be suspected of being a custie if you show up in a predominantly black community where hardly any other white folks live, but a black person would be suspected of criminality in way more scenarios than that. If you doubt that, then how would you explain blacks getting pulled at a higher frequency than whites?
When you say I don't know for sure that I was pulled over because I am black, you mean I don't have objective proof such as the ability to go in the officer's brain and pinpoint the exactly reasoning behind their pulling me over---something I've already acknowledged in my response to eth and something you would be correct about...if that's what you're saying. However, I would argue that someone can "know" something subjectively and possess truth without the ability to share it. Do you want to debate what constitutes knowledge? Let's say you're right and I don't know for sure that I was pulled over because I'm black. You don't know for sure that I wasn't. That means we're both in a position of ignorance as to the specific reason why I was pulled over. Just as two people can know something but one knows it more (for example, you might know math more than me), I believe there are degrees to ignorance as well, and that out of two people who lack complete knowledge of something, one has a greater lack of It. As the person who was actually pulled over and who went through the experience, I believe you (not being in my shoes) are more likely to lack complete knowledge of why I was pulled over to a greater extent.
My example of a white person getting pulled over a million times was a hypothetical, and I highly doubt any person (white or otherwise) has actually been pulled over a million times. How can that hypothetical scenario which Is not real and hasn't actually happened invalidate my argument and prove there's no white privilege? Look up the term "intersectionality." White privilege doesn't mean white people benefit from being white in all scenarios. Someone can be privileged in certain scenarios and not in others. Pointing out one area where they are not doesn't mean there is no privilege.
I don't believe in absolutes. I believe all truths are relative. That's another debate we can have if you're willing. White privilege can be a truth without being absolute.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Quote:

My closing argument:

I can't speak for every proponent of the idea of white privilege, but I certainly do not state it as an absolute truth. Also, "white privilege" goes way beyond police and government. As I've mentioned earlier, just the fact that when we learn "World History" in school, it's disproportionately focused on Europe and its accomplishments....or the fact that you can turn on the TV and see people of your race widely represented. Not everyone has that benefit. No one is saying a racist cop pulling someone over because they are black is white privilege. They are saying the fact that you DON'T have to worry about that (unless you're a suspected custie in a drug neighborhood...lol) is a privilege to you. Yes, a lot of it can be looked at as class-ism, but one would be naive to completely discount race. You seem to acknowledge yourself that blacks are sometimes unfairly treated, and instances of white privilege go beyond class. Just because a person from a racial minority is affluent or upper class doesn't mean they are more likely to see people of their race widely represented if they turned on the TV. It doesn't mean that if they went to a school meant for everyone, they would learn more about their own race's history and accomplishments above all others. Being upper class doesn't change these things. And if you are black and upper-class, it doesn't mean you are less likely to be pulled over either. They just detained Wyclef Jean at LAX because they thought he robbed a gas station (which is interesting because he rapped about it years ago)...and he's rich...but he's also black. How many famous white people do you read about getting detained for being a suspected robber?

Last edited by NOBLE; 04-04-2017 at 09:44 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2017, 01:12 AM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
However, it isn't exactly parallel with the type of harassment some people of color face all too often which don't require an extraordinary circumstance such as being a suspected custie in a drug neighborhood.
Why is not the same? And again you assume you're only pulled over for being black. Also, you forgot my other example.. White people are targeted by police when there's a white suspect. Or if the white person doesn't look like the other white people in the neighborhood. Both of which have happened to me numerous times. I've been pulled over cuz I fit the script lots of times. And I've lived in very wealthy neighborhoods that were a majority white and have been stopped cuz I didn't look like the other white people.

Quote:
You might be suspected of being a custie if you show up in a predominantly black community where hardly any other white folks live, but a black person would be suspected of criminality in way more scenarios than that. If you doubt that, then how would you explain blacks getting pulled at a higher frequency than whites?
There's many reasons black people get pulled over more than white people and I'm sure some are because of racism. But that doesn't prove that there's white privilege. It just proves some police are racist. And I highly doubt a black person is necessarily always pulled over just for being black. I know a few black kids in med school who've never had police interaction. Not once between them. Yet, they would say police target all black males too. I think there has to be some sort of fault in this thinking. These kids all have parents who are doctors and grew up in the whitest areas of town. Subsequently, one of their sisters hangs out in the hood and has been pulled over a few times. But she would agree with me. So, not all black people have the same experience or same perception of their experiences. They're not a mindless collective, they're individuals.

I was going to rebuttal the rest of what you said but it's kind of redundant. Basically, no matter how much white privelage is debunked you'll latch on to what you can. Regardless, you can't even make a point without adding that it's not always true or that there may be legitimate reasons and racism isn't always the cause. But what remains true is that poor people, people without connections and little resources are always treated differently than those with means. I've been pulled over a lot for being white just like my friends that were white. Cuz where we lived whitboys did hella dirt too. I've been through the system, everyone in jail awaiting trial is innocent and everyone in prison already sentenced is the hardest convict ever, that'll happily tell you all the gangster ass shit they're about to do when released. And I know the term custie cuz I'm been on the east coast right on the block gettin it. Few in the game do what I've done or seen what I've seen and I'll leave it there. But it really irritates me to see people do dirt or run hella dope thru the hood then bitch up and act like hos when they get busted and talk about the system and this and that. They weren't crying that shit on the streets putting in work. So while racist shit does happen, it's doesn't mean white privelage is real, cuz it isn't. And European history? I was taught American history in school. Which included Native American history, the civil war, the civil rights movement, black history and there was black history month. Tbh Mlk was one of my favorite people by 5th grade. Cuz we were taught so extensively about him. Idk where you went to school, Europe? Maybe you mean, American history is predominantly about European Americans? Which I disagree with you completely for the reasons I just mentioned but also because a majority of the country was and is of European descent. When it comes to world history there's A LOT to cover and it's only a basic class with not much depth and you're taught mostly about great Empires, Kingdoms and wars. And the reason there seems to be more focus on Europe and Empires like The Romans and Greeks is because you live in the western world where much of our government, politics, philosophies and math were given to us by them. You could argue other places came up with some of the west's ideas first but we received the knowledge from European sources. Pythagoras may have been taught a great by the Egyptians but he still brought the sacred knowledge to the west. Also, if you go to china or anywhere else their history will be mainly about China. All countries try to make themselves the center of the world, it's called nationalism. Not white privilege. Just look at the different globes of the world per country.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. We, as Americans were hella close to coming together but the school system is biased and the colleges are even worse. They take smart people like you and fill your mind with so much pseudoscience and half truths that we become divided on such trivial issues we miss the big picture and all that we agree on. I would suggest a huge leap back from the liberal indoctrination you walked into.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-05-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Unread 04-05-2017, 01:12 AM   #22

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swagga Lee View Post
However, it isn't exactly parallel with the type of harassment some people of color face all too often which don't require an extraordinary circumstance such as being a suspected custie in a drug neighborhood.
Why is not the same? And again you assume you're only pulled over for being black. Also, you forgot my other example.. White people are targeted by police when there's a white suspect. Or if the white person doesn't look like the other white people in the neighborhood. Both of which have happened to me numerous times. I've been pulled over cuz I fit the script lots of times. And I've lived in very wealthy neighborhoods that were a majority white and have been stopped cuz I didn't look like the other white people.

Quote:
You might be suspected of being a custie if you show up in a predominantly black community where hardly any other white folks live, but a black person would be suspected of criminality in way more scenarios than that. If you doubt that, then how would you explain blacks getting pulled at a higher frequency than whites?
There's many reasons black people get pulled over more than white people and I'm sure some are because of racism. But that doesn't prove that there's white privilege. It just proves some police are racist. And I highly doubt a black person is necessarily always pulled over just for being black. I know a few black kids in med school who've never had police interaction. Not once between them. Yet, they would say police target all black males too. I think there has to be some sort of fault in this thinking. These kids all have parents who are doctors and grew up in the whitest areas of town. Subsequently, one of their sisters hangs out in the hood and has been pulled over a few times. But she would agree with me. So, not all black people have the same experience or same perception of their experiences. They're not a mindless collective, they're individuals.

I was going to rebuttal the rest of what you said but it's kind of redundant. Basically, no matter how much white privelage is debunked you'll latch on to what you can. Regardless, you can't even make a point without adding that it's not always true or that there may be legitimate reasons and racism isn't always the cause. But what remains true is that poor people, people without connections and little resources are always treated differently than those with means. I've been pulled over a lot for being white just like my friends that were white. Cuz where we lived whitboys did hella dirt too. I've been through the system, everyone in jail awaiting trial is innocent and everyone in prison already sentenced is the hardest convict ever, that'll happily tell you all the gangster ass shit they're about to do when released. And I know the term custie cuz I'm been on the east coast right on the block gettin it. Few in the game do what I've done or seen what I've seen and I'll leave it there. But it really irritates me to see people do dirt or run hella dope thru the hood then bitch up and act like hos when they get busted and talk about the system and this and that. They weren't crying that shit on the streets putting in work. So while racist shit does happen, it's doesn't mean white privelage is real, cuz it isn't. And European history? I was taught American history in school. Which included Native American history, the civil war, the civil rights movement, black history and there was black history month. Tbh Mlk was one of my favorite people by 5th grade. Cuz we were taught so extensively about him. Idk where you went to school, Europe? Maybe you mean, American history is predominantly about European Americans? Which I disagree with you completely for the reasons I just mentioned but also because a majority of the country was and is of European descent. When it comes to world history there's A LOT to cover and it's only a basic class with not much depth and you're taught mostly about great Empires, Kingdoms and wars. And the reason there seems to be more focus on Europe and Empires like The Romans and Greeks is because you live in the western world where much of our government, politics, philosophies and math were given to us by them. You could argue other places came up with some of the west's ideas first but we received the knowledge from European sources. Pythagoras may have been taught a great by the Egyptians but he still brought the sacred knowledge to the west. Also, if you go to china or anywhere else their history will be mainly about China. All countries try to make themselves the center of the world, it's called nationalism. Not white privilege. Just look at the different globes of the world per country.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. We, as Americans were hella close to coming together but the school system is biased and the colleges are even worse. They take smart people like you and fill your mind with so much pseudoscience and half truths that we become divided on such trivial issues we miss the big picture and all that we agree on. I would suggest a huge leap back from the liberal indoctrination you walked into.

Last edited by Way Lyve; 04-05-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Unread 04-05-2017, 01:17 AM
Shodan
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

I didn't realize that Noble was black.
Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 04-05-2017, 01:17 AM   #23

Shodan
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.18/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.74/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
111 Won / 71 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 35 audio / 1022 text
Mentioned: 1225 Post(s)
Tagged: 61 Thread(s)

Spoiler for GIF, courtesy of NOBLE:
Spoiler for A wise man once said:
"Wtf are yaw readin nigga this nigga dont even make ssince and have the niggas who comment be garbage but tryna give at vice i been in real battles for money and won i haven't seen not one hot verse on here accept maybe a couple yaw some fuckin haters o. Me i punch this nigga like a speed bag smoked boots"

- space_dabree, discussing the outcome of his battle with Shodan.
Spoiler for More words of wisdom:
"Your iq is too low to vote on my shit. Grab ddthabeast, take some literacy courses, get hooked on phonics and come talk to me then."

- Teeteegee, discussing a fair vote left which Shodan left on a battle of his.
Spoiler for ILLoKWENT's declaration of love:
"fuck off lil faggit.. before i tare your dick off , and shove it up your dads ass while your slut of a mom makes a home video documenting the whole situation as your sister masturbates to mozart.capeesh?" The first person to notice the existence of this line of text and PM me about it is entitled to 50 of the credits on my account. Let's see how long this stays undiscovered. - Added May 1, 2019 - EDIT: Good job Culture for finding this on May 11, 2019! Faster than expect. Prize now rescinded. Will remove this sometime...
- ILLoKWENT, in response to a rhetorical question.
Spoiler for More love from illokwent:
"Because he lacks any form of maturity to do grown folk stuff... And u can quote me on that.."

- Read, and then sigged.

Unread 04-05-2017, 10:53 AM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
He said he gets pulled over for being black so I hope so. Cuz it'd be hella fraudulent otherwise.
Unread 04-05-2017, 10:53 AM   #24

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
He said he gets pulled over for being black so I hope so. Cuz it'd be hella fraudulent otherwise.
Unread 04-05-2017, 11:24 AM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I've been pulled over many times and I'm white :o
Unread 04-05-2017, 11:24 AM   #25

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

I've been pulled over many times and I'm white :o
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:03 PM
Ray Zeus
Mentioned: 235 Post(s)
Tagged: 20 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

No offense but white privilege is thinking that white privilege doesn't exist... I've never been arrested or had a charge... but i have been handcuffed, thrown on cars, rib shotted, had guns in face all by the police... I've called jobs in college (when I had dreads) they tell me to come in cause they're hiring to start the process then when I get there get this stale look and get told they're not hiring... and I'm from georgia... if you haven't lived in the south and white... you don't know what racism is... you ain't never been black going into a neighborhood with nothing but confederate flags in every driveway and had those hicks yelling nigguh at you... if I had a dime for every time I almost got in a shootout because of shit like that I would have a record label right now...

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

And it irritates me that alot of yall white people just think we just complaining to complain... the reason why horrible black rappers are so popular is because they push this subject matter... that all blacks pop pills, shoot nigguhs and disrespect women... look at love and hip hop... a bunch off black folks fighting and arguing acting like fools and phsycos... and black people look up to them... just like the gangster rappers... but all the white rappers are actually good or pop stars... that's white privilege in music... it's easy to make a dumb nigguh rich who will eventually go broke while at the same time influencing kids to be dumb nigguhs... while the real genuine artists are kept underground... just like the war on drugs... they shipped drugs to the ghettos and made it to where if you get caught with it you serving 100+ year sentences... all these illegal drugs were made illegal to criminalize a certain group of colored people... look it up...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

And a black person in a white neighborhood won't see that much police interaction cause police aren't as hands on in a neighborhood that rarely sees crime... I'm in atlanta... chocolate city... the only plus on my side of town is that we have alot of black cops but go a county over to cobb county (most popularly known as Crackers. Only. Blacks. Beware) where the top half is white and the bottom is mostly black and you have plenty of bad encounters with cops.... I've been pulled over atleast 7 times over there and I rarely go to that side of town...
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:03 PM   #26

Ray Zeus
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.51/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text

No offense but white privilege is thinking that white privilege doesn't exist... I've never been arrested or had a charge... but i have been handcuffed, thrown on cars, rib shotted, had guns in face all by the police... I've called jobs in college (when I had dreads) they tell me to come in cause they're hiring to start the process then when I get there get this stale look and get told they're not hiring... and I'm from georgia... if you haven't lived in the south and white... you don't know what racism is... you ain't never been black going into a neighborhood with nothing but confederate flags in every driveway and had those hicks yelling nigguh at you... if I had a dime for every time I almost got in a shootout because of shit like that I would have a record label right now...

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

And it irritates me that alot of yall white people just think we just complaining to complain... the reason why horrible black rappers are so popular is because they push this subject matter... that all blacks pop pills, shoot nigguhs and disrespect women... look at love and hip hop... a bunch off black folks fighting and arguing acting like fools and phsycos... and black people look up to them... just like the gangster rappers... but all the white rappers are actually good or pop stars... that's white privilege in music... it's easy to make a dumb nigguh rich who will eventually go broke while at the same time influencing kids to be dumb nigguhs... while the real genuine artists are kept underground... just like the war on drugs... they shipped drugs to the ghettos and made it to where if you get caught with it you serving 100+ year sentences... all these illegal drugs were made illegal to criminalize a certain group of colored people... look it up...

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

And a black person in a white neighborhood won't see that much police interaction cause police aren't as hands on in a neighborhood that rarely sees crime... I'm in atlanta... chocolate city... the only plus on my side of town is that we have alot of black cops but go a county over to cobb county (most popularly known as Crackers. Only. Blacks. Beware) where the top half is white and the bottom is mostly black and you have plenty of bad encounters with cops.... I've been pulled over atleast 7 times over there and I rarely go to that side of town...
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:10 PM
Aggo
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

White dude here. White privilege exists for sure.
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:10 PM   #27

Aggo

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Unread 04-05-2017, 06:50 PM
Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post

I've been jumped for being white hella times. If you're from the hood you can't deny whiteboys get targeted for robberies and for other shit. And you talk of police brutality but I've been beaten down by police, been to prison on trumped up charges, been cuffed and harrassed countless times, have been charged with fake charges at least 5 times and at 16 I was kidnapped by homicide detectives, beaten and held against my will for 12 hours while they tried to force a fake murder confession out of me. Then I was just released in my boxers and socks wrapped in a plastic yellow sheet at 1:30am and walked home covered in blood. Don't tell me shit with "I've never been arrested".

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
You probably come from a privileged background in general. Cuz whiteboys who grow up disadvantaged have zero privilege.
Unread 04-05-2017, 06:50 PM   #28

Way Lyve
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Zeus View Post

I've been jumped for being white hella times. If you're from the hood you can't deny whiteboys get targeted for robberies and for other shit. And you talk of police brutality but I've been beaten down by police, been to prison on trumped up charges, been cuffed and harrassed countless times, have been charged with fake charges at least 5 times and at 16 I was kidnapped by homicide detectives, beaten and held against my will for 12 hours while they tried to force a fake murder confession out of me. Then I was just released in my boxers and socks wrapped in a plastic yellow sheet at 1:30am and walked home covered in blood. Don't tell me shit with "I've never been arrested".

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
You probably come from a privileged background in general. Cuz whiteboys who grow up disadvantaged have zero privilege.
Unread 04-05-2017, 07:49 PM
EtH

Ray Zeus, you aint never walked down a street in northern ireland wearing a celtic jersey in a rangers neighbourhood either.

The more I hear about white vs black racism, the more I think its so much less of an issue than sectarianism between protestants and Catholics.
Unread 04-05-2017, 07:49 PM   #29

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Ray Zeus, you aint never walked down a street in northern ireland wearing a celtic jersey in a rangers neighbourhood either.

The more I hear about white vs black racism, the more I think its so much less of an issue than sectarianism between protestants and Catholics.

Unread 04-05-2017, 07:58 PM
Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Quote:

Only white boys I've seen getting jumped were ones who talked too much... the others either acted black or just hung out with other black people who would defend them... of course you got black folks that hate white folks and of course you got white cops who respect black people... but majority black people are in poverty... if you're in poverty as well and white you're gonna get some experiences that we face cause cops see whites in the hoods as junkies or kids of junkies... but my point was with me I am highly educated and we'll spoken and basically a 6'2 teddy bear, but I still get profiled no matter how well I speak... or present myself... you are a one in a million case... black people going through this is a common thing... that's why we make up majority of the prison system even though it's a fact crime is give or take the same across the board when it comes to race...
Unread 04-05-2017, 07:58 PM   #30

Ray Zeus
Ranked Text Record
186 Won / 110 Lost

Voted: 54 audio / 890 text

Quote:

Only white boys I've seen getting jumped were ones who talked too much... the others either acted black or just hung out with other black people who would defend them... of course you got black folks that hate white folks and of course you got white cops who respect black people... but majority black people are in poverty... if you're in poverty as well and white you're gonna get some experiences that we face cause cops see whites in the hoods as junkies or kids of junkies... but my point was with me I am highly educated and we'll spoken and basically a 6'2 teddy bear, but I still get profiled no matter how well I speak... or present myself... you are a one in a million case... black people going through this is a common thing... that's why we make up majority of the prison system even though it's a fact crime is give or take the same across the board when it comes to race...

Display