Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

View Poll Results: Did RULE duck Rant?
Of course,Rant is the dopest member of the site. 0 0%
Ducked? More like died of laughter after reading it. 6 100.00%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Unread 10-21-2017, 02:13 AM
Subreal
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost
Default Rant's Verse For RULE. (Feedback Requested.)

I was going to clown you, dog, but... Fine. Let's revive Letsbeef, even though you weren't even around to watch it die! Road trip, set to BATTLE THE GREATEST.

First of all, this is pure filler. You've already used 3 sentences and haven't set up shit, whatever's next is sure to do no damage.

Morale: Don't include garbage filler. everything you write should immediately deliver a hit or set-up a hit.

Calculating my route to break in your house and leave you STASHED IN THE BASEMENT!

Still no creative thinking yet. This didn't land at all was very weak. just pure statements and threats. are you even rap battling?

Morale: Try to hide the fact that you are a dumb fuck only capable of basic fundamentals and at least attempt to come up with a punchline.

You're not a "G! P.S.," when I'm CRAFTING A STATEMENT??

What is this garbage? What the fuck does a GPS have to do with crafting a statement. since when has a GPS had to do anything with crafting a statement? "You're not a GPS when i'm crafting a statement!" Ok cool man. I'm not a GPS. That's chill. Make your wordplay work both ways or don't try to enter the big leagues.

Morale: Don't use wordplay if you don't know what you're doing.

Start deciding what to "Pen... Point;" I'm just out to 'MAP YOUR LOCATION!!(GPS, Pinpoint.)

You did the fuck up again. Your wordplay attempt doesn't work both ways. This makes no sense. You had a decent concept but you couldn't find a way to set up and execute it cleverly. Instead you just fucked it up with a bunch of poor wordplay attempts that don't logically or grammatically make sense both ways.

Lesbian action; the ratchets are bangin'!! Lol. "Yahtzee!" I'm SNEAKING IN YOUR HOME, 'KAY? If you take a "Risk," or act like a "Mastermind??" I'll easily approach, REACHING IN MY COAT... *BANG!* "Sorry, get a Clue," I'm just trying to 'BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME!!'

Are you fucking retarded? All you did was reference a bunch of like things, in this case board games. But oh shit then he said beat you at your own GAME. get it? cuz they're all board games! This didn't hit at all. One could easily have referenced a bunch of cars, sports teams, food(Fat fuck loves food), or artists.
Morale: Don't be a fucking retard.

Gee, but now you're so lame. Back then? You were the CRAZIEST! RULE was THAT dope! AbsoLUTEly! Two thousand nine? Maybe ten, and a heavy focus on nameplay 'n flips. Looking back, though, YOU'D LAUGH, BRO, THAT'S THE TRUTH!

Looks like he's going for a personal attack, which can be effective. He did use a lot of lines of his verse to do this though so let's see if it was worth it.

Morale: TBA

Because it's KIIIIINDA funny how Huey Jazz made a 'HUGH JASSHOLE OUT OF YOU!!'

I honestly don't know what to say. First, this isn't clever at all and is immature. Sounds like something a 5th grader would say. Finally, I don't think even a retarded Scottish guy with a lisp could even remotely come close to making that wordplay work when saying it out loud. HUGH JASSHOLE? really?..

Morale: Grow up and stop trying to make wordplay work that has no chance. Also stop being a fucking idiot and at least attempt to come up with a punchline instead of rudimentary insults.

Memories, a fleeting, faded past. It's not that I mean to "Rip You Off On A Roll," I'm just BEASTING! FACE THE FACTS, PIMP! You were always there to "Clean Up The Mess," but now you'll get slept! There's a "Bounty On Your Head," and you NEED TO TAKE A 'NAP, KIN!!' High.edu

This isn't how you set stuff up. Rip you off on a roll has no meaningful setup to the simple statement saying you are beasting. You then say he was always there to clean up the mess. What the fuck does that even mean? what mess? that came out of no where? Yea. rip you off on a roll, clean up a mess, bounty on your head. Bounty napkins we get it. that's not how you set up a haymaker. You have little to no relevance between concepts here. You don't just throw as many references to something as you can and then expect it to hit. Also, your wordplay doesn't even work both ways again. nap, kin? pretty sure RULE isn't related to you.

THIS IS @Rant ACTUAL VERSE FOR RULE. THE VERY ONE HE CLAIMS HE IS DUCKING. That being said, I will include the following poll for this thread:

Did @RULE duck @Rant's verse? THIS verse?

Hey G, P.S. You are the weakest GC ever and that's why I beat u in the scheme tourny lul.

Lol, you will never beat me. You even used a real verse against one of my troll bat god opens and still almost loss, that's how bad u r.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 10-21-2017 at 02:27 AM.
Unread 10-21-2017, 02:13 AM   #1

Subreal
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.61/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
41 Won / 37 Lost

Voted: 44 audio / 258 text
Mentioned: 1040 Post(s)
Tagged: 39 Thread(s)

Default Rant's Verse For RULE. (Feedback Requested.)

I was going to clown you, dog, but... Fine. Let's revive Letsbeef, even though you weren't even around to watch it die! Road trip, set to BATTLE THE GREATEST.

First of all, this is pure filler. You've already used 3 sentences and haven't set up shit, whatever's next is sure to do no damage.

Morale: Don't include garbage filler. everything you write should immediately deliver a hit or set-up a hit.

Calculating my route to break in your house and leave you STASHED IN THE BASEMENT!

Still no creative thinking yet. This didn't land at all was very weak. just pure statements and threats. are you even rap battling?

Morale: Try to hide the fact that you are a dumb fuck only capable of basic fundamentals and at least attempt to come up with a punchline.

You're not a "G! P.S.," when I'm CRAFTING A STATEMENT??

What is this garbage? What the fuck does a GPS have to do with crafting a statement. since when has a GPS had to do anything with crafting a statement? "You're not a GPS when i'm crafting a statement!" Ok cool man. I'm not a GPS. That's chill. Make your wordplay work both ways or don't try to enter the big leagues.

Start deciding what to "Pen... Point;" I'm just out to 'MAP YOUR LOCATION!!(GPS, Pinpoint.)

You did the fuck up again. Your wordplay attempt doesn't work both ways. This makes no sense. You had a decent concept but you couldn't find a way to set up and execute it cleverly. Instead you just fucked it up with a bunch of poor wordplay attempts that don't logically or grammatically make sense both ways.

Lesbian action; the ratchets are bangin'!! Lol. "Yahtzee!" I'm SNEAKING IN YOUR HOME, 'KAY? If you take a "Risk," or act like a "Mastermind??" I'll easily approach, REACHING IN MY COAT... *BANG!* "Sorry, get a Clue," I'm just trying to 'BEAT YOU AT YOUR OWN GAME!!'

Are you fucking retarded? All you did was reference a bunch of like things, in this case board games. But oh shit then he said beat you at your own GAME. get it? cuz they're all board games! This didn't hit at all. One could easily have referenced a bunch of cars, sports teams, food(Fat fuck loves food), or artists.
Morale: Don't be a fucking retard.

Gee, but now you're so lame. Back then? You were the CRAZIEST! RULE was THAT dope! AbsoLUTEly! Two thousand nine? Maybe ten, and a heavy focus on nameplay 'n flips. Looking back, though, YOU'D LAUGH, BRO, THAT'S THE TRUTH!

Looks like he's going for a personal attack, which can be effective. He did use a lot of lines of his verse to do this though so let's see if it was worth it.

Morale: TBA

Because it's KIIIIINDA funny how Huey Jazz made a 'HUGH JASSHOLE OUT OF YOU!!'

I honestly don't know what to say. First, this isn't clever at all and is immature. Sounds like something a 5th grader would say. Finally, I don't think even a retarded Scottish guy with a lisp could even remotely come close to making that wordplay work when saying it out loud. HUGH JASSHOLE? really?..

Morale: Grow up and stop trying to make wordplay work that has no chance. Also stop being a fucking idiot and at least attempt to come up with a punchline instead of rudimentary insults.

Memories, a fleeting, faded past. It's not that I mean to "Rip You Off On A Roll," I'm just BEASTING! FACE THE FACTS, PIMP! You were always there to "Clean Up The Mess," but now you'll get slept! There's a "Bounty On Your Head," and you NEED TO TAKE A 'NAP, KIN!!' High.edu

This isn't how you set stuff up. Rip you off on a roll has no meaningful setup to the simple statement saying you are beasting. You then say he was always there to clean up the mess. What the fuck does that even mean? what mess? that came out of no where? Yea. rip you off on a roll, clean up a mess, bounty on your head. Bounty napkins we get it. that's not how you set up a haymaker. You have little to no relevance between concepts here. You don't just throw as many references to something as you can and then expect it to hit. Also, your wordplay doesn't even work both ways again. nap, kin? pretty sure RULE isn't related to you.

THIS IS @Rant ACTUAL VERSE FOR RULE. THE VERY ONE HE CLAIMS HE IS DUCKING. That being said, I will include the following poll for this thread:

Did @RULE duck @Rant's verse? THIS verse?

Hey G, P.S. You are the weakest GC ever and that's why I beat u in the scheme tourny lul.

Lol, you will never beat me. You even used a real verse against one of my troll bat god opens and still almost loss, that's how bad u r.

Pack of Wolves, gayest crew on the site.

Last edited by Subreal; 10-21-2017 at 02:27 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2017, 04:45 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Bars are hotty tbh.
Unread 10-21-2017, 04:45 AM   #2

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Bars are hotty tbh.
Unread 10-21-2017, 05:32 AM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

It's funny how much resentment you harbor, Sub.

Edit:

Resentment from 3 years ago, no less. Check this out for the lulz.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141013

Last edited by Rant; 10-21-2017 at 05:49 AM.
Unread 10-21-2017, 05:32 AM   #3

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

It's funny how much resentment you harbor, Sub.

Edit:

Resentment from 3 years ago, no less. Check this out for the lulz.

https://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141013

Last edited by Rant; 10-21-2017 at 05:49 AM.

Unread 10-22-2017, 08:44 AM
Rant

Man, this thread is really getting over, I see.
Unread 10-22-2017, 08:44 AM   #4

Rant

Man, this thread is really getting over, I see.

Unread 10-22-2017, 11:40 AM
Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Yall wild lmao
Unread 10-22-2017, 11:40 AM   #5

Babylon Babylon is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.88/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
63 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.84/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
66 Won / 21 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 289 audio / 238 text
Mentioned: 1428 Post(s)
Tagged: 40 Thread(s)

Yall wild lmao
Unread 10-22-2017, 11:04 PM
Supsie

Unread 10-22-2017, 11:04 PM   #6

Supsie

Unread 10-23-2017, 12:26 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 696 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supsie View Post
lmao @ taking the time to make this
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 10-23-2017, 12:26 PM   #7

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text

Quote:

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 10-23-2017, 05:16 PM
Supsie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
How long do u think it took? took about 45 seconds... in that time u prob just sat on ur computer looking at the screen... think before u speak child.
Unread 10-23-2017, 05:16 PM   #8

Supsie

Quote:
How long do u think it took? took about 45 seconds... in that time u prob just sat on ur computer looking at the screen... think before u speak child.

Unread 10-23-2017, 06:56 PM
4 1828
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Really tho, thanks for doing it...the stupidity of the whole thing was more entertaining than the OP...so I appreciate ya, soup

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 10-23-2017, 06:56 PM   #9

4 1828
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text

Quote:
Really tho, thanks for doing it...the stupidity of the whole thing was more entertaining than the OP...so I appreciate ya, soup
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:22 PM
MaCc Da G0D
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

*Makes Dicc Succin Sounds*

...Scrubreal the Actual Internal Homosexual. He tried So Hard to Be Hetero' but he's On Everybody DiCc!! I'm Just Glad He's Off Mine.

*Pops Off Condom*

Whew.... I Was Almost a BabyDaddy.

Quote:
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Unread 10-23-2017, 08:22 PM   #10

MaCc Da G0D
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
7 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.53/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
1194 Won / 394 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 63 audio / 4615 text
Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Tagged: 17 Thread(s)

*Makes Dicc Succin Sounds*

...Scrubreal the Actual Internal Homosexual. He tried So Hard to Be Hetero' but he's On Everybody DiCc!! I'm Just Glad He's Off Mine.

*Pops Off Condom*

Whew.... I Was Almost a BabyDaddy.

Quote:
respect Macc's hustle...it's better than most of ours.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavEtH View Post
I want you to be fully aware that when I leave this crew tomorrow, it's Only because you "shamed me out of it" but I'm Still Cool Cuz I'm Eth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean View Post
lol i like the idea

@Subreal hold this L for being an overall lame
Offline   Reply With Quote

Display