2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Audio Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 08-18-2017, 06:35 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Inductee: M-Rock

Hall Of Fame Inductee

M-Rock
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Topical Champion

Summary
M-Rock is the most decorated audio battler on the site, an achievement he shares with Phil Banks and Bleu. He's a former LBA Champion and remains undefeated in Illmania.

Rock will be remembered for his epic tournament runs and time leading the Turnbull AC's. He won his first championship in Audio GC 12 defeating Dono for the title. Not content with one Grand Championship title, Rock competed in Audio GC 15 and put together an impressive run of victories against GRizzEAT, FiNAL WoRD & Rant to claim the title.

It is also worth mentioning M-Rock's impressive track record. He is well known for his diss tracks against rival crew Murda Muzik and won an Illmania track battle vs fellow Hall of Famer Phil Banks. He also had a rivalry with FiNAL WoRD which led to some classic battles and heated forum posts.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

M-Rock has no known multi accounts.

Crew Affiliations

M-Rock will always be most remembered for his time spent as a leader of the Turnbull AC's.

Present: Crewless
Past: Turnbull AC's (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

M-Rock has battled a lot of the best battlers on the site often in tournaments and competitions.

M-Rock Vs MacG
M-Rock Vs GRizzEAT
M-Rock Vs FiNAL WoRD
M-Rock Vs Rant
M-Rock Vs stricc

Site Impact

Rock had a huge impact on the site with his dominance of the audio section and willingness to mentor and lead the Turnbull AC's. His ability to put punchlines together was revolutionary on Letsbeef where the audio section had historically been so dominated by flow and delivery. This led to a new wave of punch-heavy audio battlers which more accurately represents battle rap as a whole.

M-Rock seemed to favor the written accapella format which meant that he didn't put out as many battles as many other Hall of Famers but what he did put out is extremely memorable and will no doubt stand the test of time for years to come.

Letsbeef Speaks

"My first impression of M-Rock was when he dropped "The Ruler", and the man absolutely destroyed all of Murda Muzik with a smooth delivery, yet had some absolute haymakers in each bar that he spat. After that, I knew it wouldn't be long until he got a taste of championship gold. Next thing I know, he showed his versatility by winning the Topical Championship in what was his only try for the title. After that, in a never-ending rampage for titles, Rock won his first GC and made it look easy in the process. Dude was not only talented, but was a great leader for the Turnbull AC's while I was there and even after I left. He, almost single-handedly, got AC's the win over Legion of Doom and Murda Musik. If that was the only thing he had done, he would have solidified himself as a Hall of Famer still just based on principle. Even after ILL4, he wasn't done winning, and wound up taking another GC in 2015 after beating Rant in an epic final that was a microcosm of his epic run on the site. From 2013-2015, there weren't many people on the site who could mess with his skills and not many who could do so today, either, but what I feel people will remember most about Rock is the fact that he was always a humble dude and was quick to help anyone if they needed it in terms of elevating themselves to be better. Rock's not only one of the class battlers this site has produced, but also one of the class people it's had, as well. Congratulations, Rock. You earned it." - Lockhart

"When I started my run on LB M-Rock was at the forefront of the audio scene, standing alone against a heavily stacked LoD roster (Phil Banks, stricc, FiNaL WoRD) & holding his own. That shit is admirable & couldn't have been easy. He was probably one of the most consistent battlers the site has seen, always having a dogfight with the best the site had to offer at the very least. I can honestly say he's one of the few emcee's that impressed me during my time on LB. Dude had surprisingly well executed / creative punchlines for an audio head and had that slickness to his pen game that any writer should aspire for. His delivery and mic presence only added on to his bars, solidifying him as a great on the audio side. Not to mention, dude was a killer on tracks and single handedly won the overtime round in Illmania 4 against Phil Banks due to no-shows. The HoF induction is well deserved and no one of any merit can deny that." - Bleu

Letsbeef.com honours: M-Rock, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Nicholas.

Last edited by Nicholas; 12-23-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Unread 08-18-2017, 06:35 PM   #1

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Default Inductee: M-Rock

Hall Of Fame Inductee

M-Rock
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Topical Champion

Summary
M-Rock is the most decorated audio battler on the site, an achievement he shares with Phil Banks and Bleu. He's a former LBA Champion and remains undefeated in Illmania.

Rock will be remembered for his epic tournament runs and time leading the Turnbull AC's. He won his first championship in Audio GC 12 defeating Dono for the title. Not content with one Grand Championship title, Rock competed in Audio GC 15 and put together an impressive run of victories against GRizzEAT, FiNAL WoRD & Rant to claim the title.

It is also worth mentioning M-Rock's impressive track record. He is well known for his diss tracks against rival crew Murda Muzik and won an Illmania track battle vs fellow Hall of Famer Phil Banks. He also had a rivalry with FiNAL WoRD which led to some classic battles and heated forum posts.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

M-Rock has no known multi accounts.

Crew Affiliations

M-Rock will always be most remembered for his time spent as a leader of the Turnbull AC's.

Present: Crewless
Past: Turnbull AC's (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

M-Rock has battled a lot of the best battlers on the site often in tournaments and competitions.

M-Rock Vs MacG
M-Rock Vs GRizzEAT
M-Rock Vs FiNAL WoRD
M-Rock Vs Rant
M-Rock Vs stricc

Site Impact

Rock had a huge impact on the site with his dominance of the audio section and willingness to mentor and lead the Turnbull AC's. His ability to put punchlines together was revolutionary on Letsbeef where the audio section had historically been so dominated by flow and delivery. This led to a new wave of punch-heavy audio battlers which more accurately represents battle rap as a whole.

M-Rock seemed to favor the written accapella format which meant that he didn't put out as many battles as many other Hall of Famers but what he did put out is extremely memorable and will no doubt stand the test of time for years to come.

Letsbeef Speaks

"My first impression of M-Rock was when he dropped "The Ruler", and the man absolutely destroyed all of Murda Muzik with a smooth delivery, yet had some absolute haymakers in each bar that he spat. After that, I knew it wouldn't be long until he got a taste of championship gold. Next thing I know, he showed his versatility by winning the Topical Championship in what was his only try for the title. After that, in a never-ending rampage for titles, Rock won his first GC and made it look easy in the process. Dude was not only talented, but was a great leader for the Turnbull AC's while I was there and even after I left. He, almost single-handedly, got AC's the win over Legion of Doom and Murda Musik. If that was the only thing he had done, he would have solidified himself as a Hall of Famer still just based on principle. Even after ILL4, he wasn't done winning, and wound up taking another GC in 2015 after beating Rant in an epic final that was a microcosm of his epic run on the site. From 2013-2015, there weren't many people on the site who could mess with his skills and not many who could do so today, either, but what I feel people will remember most about Rock is the fact that he was always a humble dude and was quick to help anyone if they needed it in terms of elevating themselves to be better. Rock's not only one of the class battlers this site has produced, but also one of the class people it's had, as well. Congratulations, Rock. You earned it." - Lockhart

"When I started my run on LB M-Rock was at the forefront of the audio scene, standing alone against a heavily stacked LoD roster (Phil Banks, stricc, FiNaL WoRD) & holding his own. That shit is admirable & couldn't have been easy. He was probably one of the most consistent battlers the site has seen, always having a dogfight with the best the site had to offer at the very least. I can honestly say he's one of the few emcee's that impressed me during my time on LB. Dude had surprisingly well executed / creative punchlines for an audio head and had that slickness to his pen game that any writer should aspire for. His delivery and mic presence only added on to his bars, solidifying him as a great on the audio side. Not to mention, dude was a killer on tracks and single handedly won the overtime round in Illmania 4 against Phil Banks due to no-shows. The HoF induction is well deserved and no one of any merit can deny that." - Bleu

Letsbeef.com honours: M-Rock, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!

Written By Nicholas.

Last edited by Nicholas; 12-23-2017 at 11:13 AM.

Unread 08-19-2017, 05:58 AM
Nicholas

Updated for @Bleu's contribution to LB Speaks.
Unread 08-19-2017, 05:58 AM   #2

Nicholas

Updated for @Bleu's contribution to LB Speaks.

Unread 08-19-2017, 09:02 AM
EtH

Awesome, congratz Rock. ALthough someone edit Lock's bit. Rock won the topical stuff first (before he even joined ACs).
Unread 08-19-2017, 09:02 AM   #3

EtH

Awesome, congratz Rock. ALthough someone edit Lock's bit. Rock won the topical stuff first (before he even joined ACs).

Unread 08-19-2017, 09:05 AM
Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas Bender View Post
Sorry bout that, honestly thought he was in the crew first before he won that.
Unread 08-19-2017, 09:05 AM   #4

Lockhart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicholas Bender View Post
Sorry bout that, honestly thought he was in the crew first before he won that.

Unread 08-19-2017, 12:13 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Well deserved! Congrats!
Unread 08-19-2017, 12:13 PM   #5

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Well deserved! Congrats!
Unread 08-20-2017, 01:27 AM
M-Rock
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Thanks everyone
Unread 08-20-2017, 01:27 AM   #6

M-Rock
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.31/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
18 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 64 audio / 9 text
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 19 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone
Unread 08-21-2017, 07:53 AM
lllllllllllll

Congrats man.
Unread 08-21-2017, 07:53 AM   #7