Style: Written Blind Drop
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-31-2015, 12:50 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

I had Saunders winning. Didn't think he'd deck Lee in the 3rd? the way he did though. Thought he took his foot off the gas then and the fight was pretty shit. Can't blame him though. Lees known for tasting canvas and getting K.Os. I really like saunders style. Though I think GGG will kill him though. Should fight canello or jacobs.

You watch the Josh Whyte fight? been a minute since I seen a good heavyweight fight. reminded me of the tyson holyfield klitch n lewis days. Was hoping and backing whyte to win though

Lol what you think of mgs 5?

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-31-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Unread 12-31-2015, 12:50 PM   #11

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

I had Saunders winning. Didn't think he'd deck Lee in the 3rd? the way he did though. Thought he took his foot off the gas then and the fight was pretty shit. Can't blame him though. Lees known for tasting canvas and getting K.Os. I really like saunders style. Though I think GGG will kill him though. Should fight canello or jacobs.

You watch the Josh Whyte fight? been a minute since I seen a good heavyweight fight. reminded me of the tyson holyfield klitch n lewis days. Was hoping and backing whyte to win though

I'm part German myself.

Last edited by J u s T C; 12-31-2015 at 12:52 PM.
Unread 01-01-2016, 03:43 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indianapolis Jones View Post

Was a big fight for me cause Andy Lee/Bernard Dunne/John Duddy/Matthew Macklin were the kind of guys that got me into boxing with it being on terrestrial TV here. Duddy and Lee struggled to get out of their bracket even though they were the most exciting guys of the bunch. Lee's fight with I think Willie Gibbs at the time was my favourite fight of all time.

Then you've got Saunders. Around the time BoxNation started I was HUGE into boxing. I had a list of fighters I kept updated on. Saunders was at the top, he's always looked so clean and slick with his striking. Also he beat Chris Eubank Jr which is obviously fairly solid.

Naw I missed the Whyte fight. You had UFC on three times in a few days which I stored up to watch on the one day. I got back from training at 1pm and ripped into a crate until 6am with three full UFC cards and I slipped in the Roy Jones Jr fight for the fun of it

I hate to say it; I'm not a big fan of MGS 5. I respect everything they did, but I just didn't have that much fun playing it. Missions in the same places all the time, the story never really adding up. I'm glad that pyroskeltan was right and the conspiracies, all be it not Grey Fox, were true but with it just being the pilot, I was a bit disappointed there. I actually just quit after the first chapter ended and watched the rest online. Just isn't my kind of MGS. I prefer 1 and 2 to 3 for example. I like being "enclosed". None of this "Let's just run away" stuff. I like being in proper trouble and having to find a way to hide. So yeah, great game in so many aspects but not one I specifically enjoyed playing. I kind of hope they either end the franchise now, or throw in a game where you play as The Boss. Other than that, I'd like to see a bit of a shift into making some more Rising games since they weren't even made from Kojima's studio.
Unread 01-01-2016, 03:43 PM   #12

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:

Was a big fight for me cause Andy Lee/Bernard Dunne/John Duddy/Matthew Macklin were the kind of guys that got me into boxing with it being on terrestrial TV here. Duddy and Lee struggled to get out of their bracket even though they were the most exciting guys of the bunch. Lee's fight with I think Willie Gibbs at the time was my favourite fight of all time.

Then you've got Saunders. Around the time BoxNation started I was HUGE into boxing. I had a list of fighters I kept updated on. Saunders was at the top, he's always looked so clean and slick with his striking. Also he beat Chris Eubank Jr which is obviously fairly solid.

Naw I missed the Whyte fight. You had UFC on three times in a few days which I stored up to watch on the one day. I got back from training at 1pm and ripped into a crate until 6am with three full UFC cards and I slipped in the Roy Jones Jr fight for the fun of it

I hate to say it; I'm not a big fan of MGS 5. I respect everything they did, but I just didn't have that much fun playing it. Missions in the same places all the time, the story never really adding up. I'm glad that pyroskeltan was right and the conspiracies, all be it not Grey Fox, were true but with it just being the pilot, I was a bit disappointed there. I actually just quit after the first chapter ended and watched the rest online. Just isn't my kind of MGS. I prefer 1 and 2 to 3 for example. I like being "enclosed". None of this "Let's just run away" stuff. I like being in proper trouble and having to find a way to hide. So yeah, great game in so many aspects but not one I specifically enjoyed playing. I kind of hope they either end the franchise now, or throw in a game where you play as The Boss. Other than that, I'd like to see a bit of a shift into making some more Rising games since they weren't even made from Kojima's studio.

Unread 01-01-2016, 09:11 PM
LBTRAGIK
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to LBTRAGIK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
389 Won / 138 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 16 Lost

i been thinking the same thing. Audio section is DEAD! all these members and nobody votes.. Its crazy
Unread 01-01-2016, 09:11 PM   #13

LBTRAGIK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.98/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
389 Won / 138 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.98/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 16 Lost

Voted: 1617 audio / 206 text

i been thinking the same thing. Audio section is DEAD! all these members and nobody votes.. Its crazy
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2016, 06:13 AM
EtH

^If you're not talking about boxing or computer games then fuck off.
Unread 01-02-2016, 06:13 AM   #14

EtH

^If you're not talking about boxing or computer games then fuck off.

Unread 01-02-2016, 05:08 PM
lllllllllllll

I miss when things were active.
Unread 01-02-2016, 05:08 PM   #15

lllllllllllll

I miss when things were active.

Unread 01-02-2016, 11:56 PM
LBTRAGIK
Ranked Audio Record
389 Won / 138 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 16 Lost

Got a problem @Master Masai . And actually no i ain't taking about gay boxing and gay computer games I'm about the site were on!!!! Why would i say the audio section in boxing and computer games are dead? I wasn't even in your convo I was replying to the first message on the post about how old dudes time has been wasted so get over yourself bro.. and plus you ain't even the one who started the post so you the one that needs to go on some where..

Last edited by LBTRAGIK; 01-03-2016 at 04:17 AM.
Unread 01-02-2016, 11:56 PM   #16

LBTRAGIK
Ranked Audio Record
389 Won / 138 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 3 Lost

Ranked Text Record
17 Won / 16 Lost

Voted: 1617 audio / 206 text

Got a problem @Master Masai . And actually no i ain't taking about gay boxing and gay computer games I'm about the site were on!!!! Why would i say the audio section in boxing and computer games are dead? I wasn't even in your convo I was replying to the first message on the post about how old dudes time has been wasted so get over yourself bro.. and plus you ain't even the one who started the post so you the one that needs to go on some where..

Last edited by LBTRAGIK; 01-03-2016 at 04:17 AM.
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2016, 05:03 AM
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Masai View Post

if only the rest of the game was like the hospital opening. It was MGS through and through and i fucking loved it. Had me hyped hoping the open world would have the same detail n bat shit craziness. But nah it was just...... Flat..... The story was wank. BB never talked. RO was not RO and was basically the angel to Millers devil on BBs shoulders 1 dimensional n dull. No codec. Audio tapes a shitty sub. I couldnt listen to them when playing cause im tryna focus on.... Playing. And the code talker vocal cord parasite 1s omfg there must be hours worth of tape saying the same shit but in different ways in his boring af tone. I miss the talking heads codec n its easter eggs. Plus tapes arent a good sub for a thread bare cut scene based mgs plot. Saying goes. SHOW dont tell. I could go on for years but yea i stopped round half chap 2. Just cant motivate myself its that ehhh. Gameplays cool but gets old, is exploitable af environments the same O.Ws lifeless. I think GZ was better. Atleast it made Skull Face feel like a worthy antagonist like Ocelot Liquid n Volgin. In PP he felt like a weak clueless idiot with a stupid plan. his sinister air of mystery in GZ got completely shat on. Ima stop though lol.

I'm part German myself.

Unread 01-03-2016, 05:03 AM   #17

Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Masai View Post

if only the rest of the game was like the hospital opening. It was MGS through and through and i fucking loved it. Had me hyped hoping the open world would have the same detail n bat shit craziness. But nah it was just...... Flat..... The story was wank. BB never talked. RO was not RO and was basically the angel to Millers devil on BBs shoulders 1 dimensional n dull. No codec. Audio tapes a shitty sub. I couldnt listen to them when playing cause im tryna focus on.... Playing. And the code talker vocal cord parasite 1s omfg there must be hours worth of tape saying the same shit but in different ways in his boring af tone. I miss the talking heads codec n its easter eggs. Plus tapes arent a good sub for a thread bare cut scene based mgs plot. Saying goes. SHOW dont tell. I could go on for years but yea i stopped round half chap 2. Just cant motivate myself its that ehhh. Gameplays cool but gets old, is exploitable af environments the same O.Ws lifeless. I think GZ was better. Atleast it made Skull Face feel like a worthy antagonist like Ocelot Liquid n Volgin. In PP he felt like a weak clueless idiot with a stupid plan. his sinister air of mystery in GZ got completely shat on. Ima stop though lol.
Unread 01-03-2016, 11:06 AM
EtH

Quote:
I both loved and hated the hospital scene. It was nuts and crazy crytpic which I loved. In hindsight, it's not much though because the man on fire or psycho mantis barely have any purpose in the game.

I picked up on the vocal cord thing very quickly, which language it was. Felt like I'd saved myself lots of time......but wait, you ACTUALLY want me to individually go through HUNDREDS of people and quarantine them based on which language they speak, not allowing me to filter by language?

Oh yeah I actually even forget Skull Face. What was his deal? The guy did fuck all.

On top of all else, those unbearably stupid Metal Gears. THEY ARE GIANT WALKING....ACTUALLY WALKING....ROBOTS? Are you kidding me? This thing makes Metal Gear Ray look like a child created it. And did they seriously just not complete Liquid's story because they decided to cut out a mission? WHY?!?!

Yeah, wasn't a big fan of it myself. Saw some people saying it's the best one to date and I was just thinking "Mate are you even into MGS?". For me:-

1. Metal Gear Solid 2.
2. Metal Gear Solid 3.
3. Metal Gear Solid 4.
4. Metal Gear Solid 1.
5. Metal Gear Rising Revengence.
6. Metal Gear Solid 5.
7. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.
8. Metal Gear 2
9. Metal Gear 1.
Unread 01-03-2016, 11:06 AM   #18

EtH

Quote:
I both loved and hated the hospital scene. It was nuts and crazy crytpic which I loved. In hindsight, it's not much though because the man on fire or psycho mantis barely have any purpose in the game.

I picked up on the vocal cord thing very quickly, which language it was. Felt like I'd saved myself lots of time......but wait, you ACTUALLY want me to individually go through HUNDREDS of people and quarantine them based on which language they speak, not allowing me to filter by language?

Oh yeah I actually even forget Skull Face. What was his deal? The guy did fuck all.

On top of all else, those unbearably stupid Metal Gears. THEY ARE GIANT WALKING....ACTUALLY WALKING....ROBOTS? Are you kidding me? This thing makes Metal Gear Ray look like a child created it. And did they seriously just not complete Liquid's story because they decided to cut out a mission? WHY?!?!

Yeah, wasn't a big fan of it myself. Saw some people saying it's the best one to date and I was just thinking "Mate are you even into MGS?". For me:-

1. Metal Gear Solid 2.
2. Metal Gear Solid 3.
3. Metal Gear Solid 4.
4. Metal Gear Solid 1.
5. Metal Gear Rising Revengence.
6. Metal Gear Solid 5.
7. Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker.
8. Metal Gear 2
9. Metal Gear 1.

Unread 01-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Legend of Zelda ftw.
Unread 01-03-2016, 01:07 PM   #19

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)

Legend of Zelda ftw.
Unread 01-03-2016, 02:28 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

finally some peace and quiet around here . Lmao
Unread 01-03-2016, 02:28 PM   #20

Rain Matrix 1
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)

finally some peace and quiet around here . Lmao