2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Text Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 01-28-2014, 08:54 AM
Mentioned: 3426 Post(s)
Tagged: 69 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: Mayneak

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Mayneak
Hall Of Famer
Former Administrator
Intercontinental Champion

Summary

Mayneak joined Letsbeef in the summer of 2007, after being recommended by EtH who knew Mayneak from his days battling on BEBO. Mayneak quickly made a name for himself on multiple fronts, as a battler and as a forum persona. Mayneak engaged in many forum beefs, and his sense of humour, coupled with his elevating battle skills led to him becoming extremely popular on the site. It didnt take long for Mayneak to be recruited into the sites staff, and Mayneak had a long run as a moderator and then eventually, administrator. May was one of the most active and respected member of the site for many years, his forum antics often duplicated (Such as his infamous "false link" threads) and he racked up an impressive amount of wins, beating practically every heavyweight of every era. Before May's activity level declined to nearly nil, he managed to become the No.1 ranked textcee in Letsbeef history, accumulating over 700 victories to put him on top of the all time ranking for the last few years. As a site-wide heavyweight in all formats, unlucky to not be a multiple time Grand Champion, and respected staff member, Mayneak is without doubt one of letsbeefs biggest legends, ever.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Mayneak, aka The Irish Godfather, revealed a multi-account in the later years of his Letsbeef stay: Astronomical. Otherwise he has no other accounts.

Crew Afflications

Mayneak has been in a high number of crews, so ive listed the most prominant ones below. Known as a bit of a crew hopper at times, Mayneak's restless nature compelled him to constantly seek the most active and acclaimed crews of the time. May also liked to position himself against any crew that was extremely popular at any time, which led to him often leading any clashes against Hall Of Fame crews Mah Fuckas Dope & Classick At Rhymin.

Present: Fuck Errrrrbodyyyyyy (Founder & Leader)
Past: Hoodrich All Stars (Leader)
Spectacular Vernacular (Leader)
The Foundation (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Mayneak has beaten practically EVERY Hall Of Famer or Grand Champion on letsbeef. His list of defeated foe includes: Jason, UNKNOWN ARTIST, DaDDiO, RULE, MahVulus, Olde English, iLLimit, Askari, DeNiro B Milk etc etc. Mayneak also originally won a battle over the undefeated NawkOut, which was later overturned in controversial fashion. Unlike previous No.1 ranked all time textcees, Mayneak's battle record has a much higher ratio of strong opponents to snipes.

Mayneak Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST
Mayneak Vs EllAhmEnO
DeNiro B Milk Vs Mayneak
Mayneak Vs remarK
Mayneak Vs Askari

Site Impact

Mayneak has left an incredible legacy on multiple facets of letsbeef. Mayneak will be remembered for his text battling skill and record, defeated the sites greats on the way to becoming the number one ranked textcee of all time for the volume of battles he competed in, becoming the first textcee to win over 700 battles. May also become a massive part of the letsbeef moderator staff, and was eventually named Head Moderator and placed in the role among the sites admins. Mayneaks presence in the audio battling field cannot be overlooked either, helping to lead the way for textcees site-wide to make the jump to the audio side. Mayneak will forever go down as on of the sites biggest names.

Letsbeef Speaks

"Shit what can you say about Mayneak. When i became a mod on this site, only then did i realise just how much May actually did for letsbeef. Incredibly active, May did the work of three or four people. But this induction is for his text battling career and damn does he deserve it. May has had as many classic(k) battles any anyone else. Its weird cuz May went through the kinda thing where people were calling him overrated for a period of time, but eventually it was evident that people were UNDER-rating him. Make no mistake about it May was capable of incredible verses, and the high number of W's he has against the sites legends is a testament to that. The guys a legend, simple as that. Glad to of sparred with him on a number of occasions, and to of got my ass whupped by him too *pause* lol. When you talk about the greatest members to of never won a GC, Mayneak is right up there with anyone else, and ironically the other person who comes to mind when talking about great non-GC winners, remarK, was the other combatant in my favorite Mayneak battle. May, you are a legend. Now come back and get that GC son. 1/" - RULE

"Nobody deserves the HOF title more than May. One of the few true veterans who worked his way up the ranks from scratch without starting a new alias to continue his reign with after establishing himself as a heavyweight. Starting from “Why do they call you big Dave?? is it cause of ure big head?? (Mayneak, 2007) to taking off heads of Grand Champions and his fellow Hall of Famers to become the #1 member of all time. Legendary status in the forums as well as in the ring and all round good guy. Mayneak is a name that everybody that’s passed through LetsBeef knows, but only few know how to pronounce. Big up brother!!" - IV

"Ah. Mayz..One in his own right. tha dude has tha most intricate laines and ideas running thru his bars. and u wont notices it untill ur locked in tha box with him. He's been sitting atop tha All-Time list since before i even stepped on tha site, and with me in 3rd or 4th spot..i dont know how tha fuck this guy did it. Not twist tha topic but Macc shud let tha Legend Live on in respect, due. One time for tha stride. Another for longevity. I hope Mayneak isnt done, i TOTALLY disrespected him in our last 16 and owe him a proper meeting. Peace. -King" - GRizzEAT

"Mayneak was undoubtedly one of the biggest heavyweights to ever grace LetsBeef. His whole battling style and persona just said he's not somebody to be fucked with. However, he showed a completely different side when it came to being a Staff Member. He was understanding, quick to help anyone and put in a tremendous amount of work to help members out with they're problems. He was just the "complete package" you could say. Battling he was #1 in the ranks but he didn't just snipe a bunch of lame people to get there, he clashed with every single legend and HOF'er the site has ever had (and he would win too). In the forums he was incredibly active and created a lot of buzz and brought a lot of activity to this site. I still remember when I first saw Mayneak coming up and I thought "This dude is crazy and different, he battles everyone like they were a heavyweight and he's doing it at a crazy pace." In my opinion this is overdue but better late then never. You completely deserve this bro and congrats. - Student

Letsbeef.com honours: Mayneak, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 01-29-2014 at 04:36 AM.
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:54 AM   #1

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.37/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 241 audio / 1977 text

Thumbs up Inductee: Mayneak

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Mayneak
Hall Of Famer
Former Administrator
Intercontinental Champion

Summary

Mayneak joined Letsbeef in the summer of 2007, after being recommended by EtH who knew Mayneak from his days battling on BEBO. Mayneak quickly made a name for himself on multiple fronts, as a battler and as a forum persona. Mayneak engaged in many forum beefs, and his sense of humour, coupled with his elevating battle skills led to him becoming extremely popular on the site. It didnt take long for Mayneak to be recruited into the sites staff, and Mayneak had a long run as a moderator and then eventually, administrator. May was one of the most active and respected member of the site for many years, his forum antics often duplicated (Such as his infamous "false link" threads) and he racked up an impressive amount of wins, beating practically every heavyweight of every era. Before May's activity level declined to nearly nil, he managed to become the No.1 ranked textcee in Letsbeef history, accumulating over 700 victories to put him on top of the all time ranking for the last few years. As a site-wide heavyweight in all formats, unlucky to not be a multiple time Grand Champion, and respected staff member, Mayneak is without doubt one of letsbeefs biggest legends, ever.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Mayneak, aka The Irish Godfather, revealed a multi-account in the later years of his Letsbeef stay: Astronomical. Otherwise he has no other accounts.

Crew Afflications

Mayneak has been in a high number of crews, so ive listed the most prominant ones below. Known as a bit of a crew hopper at times, Mayneak's restless nature compelled him to constantly seek the most active and acclaimed crews of the time. May also liked to position himself against any crew that was extremely popular at any time, which led to him often leading any clashes against Hall Of Fame crews Mah Fuckas Dope & Classick At Rhymin.

Present: Fuck Errrrrbodyyyyyy (Founder & Leader)
Past: Hoodrich All Stars (Leader)
Spectacular Vernacular (Leader)
The Foundation (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Mayneak has beaten practically EVERY Hall Of Famer or Grand Champion on letsbeef. His list of defeated foe includes: Jason, UNKNOWN ARTIST, DaDDiO, RULE, MahVulus, Olde English, iLLimit, Askari, DeNiro B Milk etc etc. Mayneak also originally won a battle over the undefeated NawkOut, which was later overturned in controversial fashion. Unlike previous No.1 ranked all time textcees, Mayneak's battle record has a much higher ratio of strong opponents to snipes.

Mayneak Vs UNKNOWN ARTIST
Mayneak Vs EllAhmEnO
DeNiro B Milk Vs Mayneak
Mayneak Vs remarK
Mayneak Vs Askari

Site Impact

Mayneak has left an incredible legacy on multiple facets of letsbeef. Mayneak will be remembered for his text battling skill and record, defeated the sites greats on the way to becoming the number one ranked textcee of all time for the volume of battles he competed in, becoming the first textcee to win over 700 battles. May also become a massive part of the letsbeef moderator staff, and was eventually named Head Moderator and placed in the role among the sites admins. Mayneaks presence in the audio battling field cannot be overlooked either, helping to lead the way for textcees site-wide to make the jump to the audio side. Mayneak will forever go down as on of the sites biggest names.

Letsbeef Speaks

"Shit what can you say about Mayneak. When i became a mod on this site, only then did i realise just how much May actually did for letsbeef. Incredibly active, May did the work of three or four people. But this induction is for his text battling career and damn does he deserve it. May has had as many classic(k) battles any anyone else. Its weird cuz May went through the kinda thing where people were calling him overrated for a period of time, but eventually it was evident that people were UNDER-rating him. Make no mistake about it May was capable of incredible verses, and the high number of W's he has against the sites legends is a testament to that. The guys a legend, simple as that. Glad to of sparred with him on a number of occasions, and to of got my ass whupped by him too *pause* lol. When you talk about the greatest members to of never won a GC, Mayneak is right up there with anyone else, and ironically the other person who comes to mind when talking about great non-GC winners, remarK, was the other combatant in my favorite Mayneak battle. May, you are a legend. Now come back and get that GC son. 1/" - RULE

"Nobody deserves the HOF title more than May. One of the few true veterans who worked his way up the ranks from scratch without starting a new alias to continue his reign with after establishing himself as a heavyweight. Starting from “Why do they call you big Dave?? is it cause of ure big head?? (Mayneak, 2007) to taking off heads of Grand Champions and his fellow Hall of Famers to become the #1 member of all time. Legendary status in the forums as well as in the ring and all round good guy. Mayneak is a name that everybody that’s passed through LetsBeef knows, but only few know how to pronounce. Big up brother!!" - IV

"Ah. Mayz..One in his own right. tha dude has tha most intricate laines and ideas running thru his bars. and u wont notices it untill ur locked in tha box with him. He's been sitting atop tha All-Time list since before i even stepped on tha site, and with me in 3rd or 4th spot..i dont know how tha fuck this guy did it. Not twist tha topic but Macc shud let tha Legend Live on in respect, due. One time for tha stride. Another for longevity. I hope Mayneak isnt done, i TOTALLY disrespected him in our last 16 and owe him a proper meeting. Peace. -King" - GRizzEAT

"Mayneak was undoubtedly one of the biggest heavyweights to ever grace LetsBeef. His whole battling style and persona just said he's not somebody to be fucked with. However, he showed a completely different side when it came to being a Staff Member. He was understanding, quick to help anyone and put in a tremendous amount of work to help members out with they're problems. He was just the "complete package" you could say. Battling he was #1 in the ranks but he didn't just snipe a bunch of lame people to get there, he clashed with every single legend and HOF'er the site has ever had (and he would win too). In the forums he was incredibly active and created a lot of buzz and brought a lot of activity to this site. I still remember when I first saw Mayneak coming up and I thought "This dude is crazy and different, he battles everyone like they were a heavyweight and he's doing it at a crazy pace." In my opinion this is overdue but better late then never. You completely deserve this bro and congrats. - Student

Letsbeef.com honours: Mayneak, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Text: Hall Of Fame!!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 01-29-2014 at 04:36 AM.
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:56 AM
V3numb
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

gradz bro, bout damn time

well deserved must say

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Unread 01-28-2014, 08:56 AM   #2

V3numb
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
120 Won / 41 Lost

Voted: 24 audio / 630 text
Mentioned: 1208 Post(s)
Tagged: 36 Thread(s)

Send a message via AIM to V3numb

gradz bro, bout damn time

well deserved must say

"Draw to your hearts desire
and keep it
CLASSICK YA ASIAN BASTIDDD"
(DJ Denton)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
#GFXisSooooCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk The God View Post
ahh.. yea your a good fucker..
My Gallery
HERE

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 09:07 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Tributes from IV & GRizzEAT added.
Unread 01-28-2014, 09:07 AM   #3

RULE RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!RULE is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Tributes from IV & GRizzEAT added.
Unread 01-28-2014, 09:18 AM
FreezyCT
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

congrats to the homie..May ran shit here, there probably won't be another member like him
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 01-28-2014, 09:18 AM   #4

FreezyCT
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.54/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
23 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 10 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 233 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

congrats to the homie..May ran shit here, there probably won't be another member like him
New Music: http://soundcloud.com/freezyct

Unread 01-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Denton
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Nice well deserved!
Unread 01-28-2014, 10:00 AM   #5

Denton
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
64 Won / 21 Lost

Voted: 76 audio / 818 text
Mentioned: 1297 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Send a message via Skype™ to Denton

Nice well deserved!
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 11:51 AM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Crew additions: Past Present And Future <EVO>, which is ironic based on your set up haha. Also SIT, which I can't for the line of me remember what it means. @Mayneak to confirm. These would be May's most synonymous crews though.

Also, I didnt know May was Astro. I guess a Hurricane Drops mention really hinders this eh May? haha.

Congratz mate.
Unread 01-28-2014, 11:51 AM   #6

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Crew additions: Past Present And Future <EVO>, which is ironic based on your set up haha. Also SIT, which I can't for the line of me remember what it means. @Mayneak to confirm. These would be May's most synonymous crews though.

Also, I didnt know May was Astro. I guess a Hurricane Drops mention really hinders this eh May? haha.

Congratz mate.

Unread 01-28-2014, 01:46 PM
lllllllllllll

Congrats May! This was one that i was waiting for since last year. lol You deserved it man.
Unread 01-28-2014, 01:46 PM   #7

lllllllllllll

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Congrats May! This was one that i was waiting for since last year. lol You deserved it man.

Unread 01-28-2014, 03:41 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Congrats! & I Sent You A Tribute @RULE
Unread 01-28-2014, 03:41 PM   #8

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Congrats! & I Sent You A Tribute @RULE
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:33 PM
Mr-Felon
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats
Unread 01-28-2014, 08:33 PM   #9

Mr-Felon
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 75 text
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 9 Thread(s)

Congrats
Unread 01-29-2014, 04:36 AM
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Student tribute added.
Unread 01-29-2014, 04:36 AM   #10

Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 5 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
3 Won / 1 Lost

Ranked Text Record
187 Won / 34 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
11 Won / 5 Lost

Student tribute added.

Display