Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Unread 05-20-2020, 08:47 PM
Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 697 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
If "higher up" get votes they shouldn't, drop me some examples of times that this happen and I'll give my thoughts.

But all I'm seeing is Kiwi beating Shodan or me beating Esso. Squammy brought Esso to one vote and he used a "gas" line. Punk just battered one of the best to ever do it in audio. I'm seeing more evidence to the contrary so you'll need clear cut examples.
3 gas station lines....but who’s counting?

Tbh, I’m with the Champ here. The mods got bounced pretty early out the GC and in the one bar tournament we had two guys with no titles in the finals. If there are examples you have of this favoritism, make a post and link em up. Bias and favoritism have been talked about for so long but there’s not really been anyone who ever brought some legit evidence of it to the table.

As far as VP goes, I can’t remember anyone complaining about a vote ever from almost any of the 6 other people with 4VP besides maybe Shodan, which I get because his explanations are harsh and a bit different but I don’t think anyone can disagree that he’s thorough, fair, and educated. So again, I guess I’d like to see examples where these few people are legitimately costing people wins.

We’ve gone through all this before but it will just keep going in circles if you don’t have specific examples.
https://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_deta...on=tb&id=67728

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-20-2020, 08:47 PM   #11

Esso Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Esso is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
4 1828
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.44/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion EtH View Post
If "higher up" get votes they shouldn't, drop me some examples of times that this happen and I'll give my thoughts.

But all I'm seeing is Kiwi beating Shodan or me beating Esso. Squammy brought Esso to one vote and he used a "gas" line. Punk just battered one of the best to ever do it in audio. I'm seeing more evidence to the contrary so you'll need clear cut examples.
3 gas station lines....but who’s counting?

Tbh, I’m with the Champ here. The mods got bounced pretty early out the GC and in the one bar tournament we had two guys with no titles in the finals. If there are examples you have of this favoritism, make a post and link em up. Bias and favoritism have been talked about for so long but there’s not really been anyone who ever brought some legit evidence of it to the table.

As far as VP goes, I can’t remember anyone complaining about a vote ever from almost any of the 6 other people with 4VP besides maybe Shodan, which I get because his explanations are harsh and a bit different but I don’t think anyone can disagree that he’s thorough, fair, and educated. So again, I guess I’d like to see examples where these few people are legitimately costing people wins.

We’ve gone through all this before but it will just keep going in circles if you don’t have specific examples.

Remembering RULE
Please join us in loving celebration of the memory of an accomplished and amazing life at:
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-20-2020, 09:01 PM
Charan
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

This isn't a callout thread. It's just a discussion thread.

But since a few things were brought up, I can clarify. I don't believe it's a "post what battle you're talking about" type of thing. What I'm referring to has been going on for a while and there's a mountain of evidence. If Esso and I battled and he had 6 votes to my 2, I shouldn't win. That's a simple concept that I don't need to post links about because we've ALL seen this happen countless times over and over again.

About the last one-bar tournament...let's be honest...Kiwi isn't known as a strong or top-tier battler, and Rai got bounced for cheating. So those cases aren't strong ones @Esso.

As mentioned before, this isn't a callout thread...I just really think some people have too much influence over a battle.
Unread 05-20-2020, 09:01 PM   #12

Charan
Estimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.76/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text

But since a few things were brought up, I can clarify. I don't believe it's a "post what battle you're talking about" type of thing. What I'm referring to has been going on for a while and there's a mountain of evidence. If Esso and I battled and he had 6 votes to my 2, I shouldn't win. That's a simple concept that I don't need to post links about because we've ALL seen this happen countless times over and over again.

About the last one-bar tournament...let's be honest...Kiwi isn't known as a strong or top-tier battler, and Rai got bounced for cheating. So those cases aren't strong ones @Esso.

As mentioned before, this isn't a callout thread...I just really think some people have too much influence over a battle.
Unread 05-20-2020, 10:02 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Saiyan what you're doing is saying "It's a known thing that the higher ups get favourable votes" but I wanna see the evidence to support it.

I get you on the 6-2, but if that 6 is from Bnas, Ricky Lahey, Lizman etc. then maybe you shouldn't win. Right now Biz Vs Detri has 3 votes. If everyone had similar VP, Bnas could effect that outcome. I only beat Esso by 2vp. Thats Bnas and Ricky. That shit's not fair you know?

"Kiwi isn't known as a strong or top tier battler"....yet he beat Shodan for the LBT title.
@mcg#3451
Unread 05-20-2020, 10:02 PM   #13

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Saiyan what you're doing is saying "It's a known thing that the higher ups get favourable votes" but I wanna see the evidence to support it.

I get you on the 6-2, but if that 6 is from Bnas, Ricky Lahey, Lizman etc. then maybe you shouldn't win. Right now Biz Vs Detri has 3 votes. If everyone had similar VP, Bnas could effect that outcome. I only beat Esso by 2vp. Thats Bnas and Ricky. That shit's not fair you know?

"Kiwi isn't known as a strong or top tier battler"....yet he beat Shodan for the LBT title.
@mcg#3451
Unread 05-21-2020, 07:46 AM
4 1828
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan™ View Post

How many times are we gonna have discussion threads about unfair voting practices without providing examples? If you’re looking for change, you’re going to need to show what’s wrong. If 6-2 is happening countless times over and over again as you say, you should be able to link a bunch of them. I’m not seeing a lot of that happen so if you are, I’d like to know about it as I’m sure the rest of the staff would too. If this is truly an issue that affects the site broadly and often, it needs to be dealt with.

But man, don’t do this ‘I’m not calling anyone out’ thing. Discussion threads without actual facts to discuss is pretty much just called bitching. Just saying.

Remembering RULE
The Puncher's Funeral
Unread 05-21-2020, 07:46 AM   #14

4 1828
Ranked Text Record
104 Won / 19 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 20 audio / 700 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan™ View Post

How many times are we gonna have discussion threads about unfair voting practices without providing examples? If you’re looking for change, you’re going to need to show what’s wrong. If 6-2 is happening countless times over and over again as you say, you should be able to link a bunch of them. I’m not seeing a lot of that happen so if you are, I’d like to know about it as I’m sure the rest of the staff would too. If this is truly an issue that affects the site broadly and often, it needs to be dealt with.

But man, don’t do this ‘I’m not calling anyone out’ thing. Discussion threads without actual facts to discuss is pretty much just called bitching. Just saying.
Unread 05-21-2020, 12:20 PM
Charan
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Both of you might be right. Providing examples might be better but I have a bad history of bringing up situations and people all of a sudden turning into a roast mob on me lol so y'all got it. The point wasn't to call anyone out but since I'm being pushed to I'd rather just close the thread.

Because I've stated over and over I do believe the right people have elevated power, but the power is a bit too much in my opinion. I shouldn't have to post examples for us to have that kind of discussion.
Unread 05-21-2020, 12:20 PM   #15

Charan
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 13 audio / 126 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post

Both of you might be right. Providing examples might be better but I have a bad history of bringing up situations and people all of a sudden turning into a roast mob on me lol so y'all got it. The point wasn't to call anyone out but since I'm being pushed to I'd rather just close the thread.

Because I've stated over and over I do believe the right people have elevated power, but the power is a bit too much in my opinion. I shouldn't have to post examples for us to have that kind of discussion.
Closed Thread

Display