Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 12-12-2017, 11:39 PM
NiroStory
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

fucking love dat shit i take it like every week sometimes more it makes me feel so good tho it kinda broke my soul at one point and gave me some kind of fucked up trauma but now its just healing that trauma so you see i just pretend to fuck with speed but fuck that shit i guess you could call me weak but who the fuck wants comesdowns from that, i get no comedowns from doin mdma. infact it effects me positively indeed, for the whole week. and if i take like a month or two break, its all good never late.
Unread 12-12-2017, 11:39 PM   #21

NiroStory

Voted: 15 audio / 4 text

fucking love dat shit i take it like every week sometimes more it makes me feel so good tho it kinda broke my soul at one point and gave me some kind of fucked up trauma but now its just healing that trauma so you see i just pretend to fuck with speed but fuck that shit i guess you could call me weak but who the fuck wants comesdowns from that, i get no comedowns from doin mdma. infact it effects me positively indeed, for the whole week. and if i take like a month or two break, its all good never late.
Unread 12-13-2017, 12:49 AM
Rican
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
This side of the world, if you rock up to a party and sayb "You guys wanna take Molly?" they'd probably laugh at you and steal your eckies. Such a faggoty name, "Molly".
Eckies? What kind of faggot ish is that.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Yeah, in retrospect I should've probably tested it before I ingested it:
There's a slogan for fake food: TEST BEFORE INGEST

There wasn't any negative vibes so I was fine but it is overwhelming at times, you've just gotta be around people you can trust and that'll look out for you. Water is crucial too.

Pure anything is always better
Co-signing this.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc The OG View Post
Coke>Molly .....
Macc, I get you but why even throw a comparison when not needed to.

The question was regarding Molly.

It really depends what you're looking for.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
I’ve never smoked weed, gotten drunk, or did any type of drug lol
Good kid.

Proud future dad at their kid's D.A.R.E graduation.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I do it fairly frequently. Maybe once every other month. I take low doses because I don't like to get blasted but at low doses it's a very social drug. Feelings of euphoria, empathy. It makes you talkative. I can take it and go out to the bar with my chick and people don't know I'm on anything. It's an upper, so you can stay up drinking all night.

At high doses it can be pretty intense but I don't usually go for that.

I smoke weed daily, drink a few times a week. Molly and coke occasionally but coke is mostly just a stay up forever drug without all the things I like about molly.
I have had easy access to it here recently.

I'm an every day smoke, every weekend drinker and on Molly/Coke as well occassionally.

Molly is honestly for me the best drug to enhance your sex. REAL SHIT

you can keep drinking all night...delays you busting so you're really fucking a bitch for HOURS to the points where it's making you look like Ron Jeremy or some shit.
Unread 12-13-2017, 12:49 AM   #22

Rican

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
This side of the world, if you rock up to a party and sayb "You guys wanna take Molly?" they'd probably laugh at you and steal your eckies. Such a faggoty name, "Molly".
Eckies? What kind of faggot ish is that.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Yeah, in retrospect I should've probably tested it before I ingested it:
There's a slogan for fake food: TEST BEFORE INGEST

There wasn't any negative vibes so I was fine but it is overwhelming at times, you've just gotta be around people you can trust and that'll look out for you. Water is crucial too.

Pure anything is always better
Co-signing this.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaCc The OG View Post
Coke>Molly .....
Macc, I get you but why even throw a comparison when not needed to.

The question was regarding Molly.

It really depends what you're looking for.

---------- Post added at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Dubai View Post
I’ve never smoked weed, gotten drunk, or did any type of drug lol
Good kid.

Proud future dad at their kid's D.A.R.E graduation.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggo View Post
I do it fairly frequently. Maybe once every other month. I take low doses because I don't like to get blasted but at low doses it's a very social drug. Feelings of euphoria, empathy. It makes you talkative. I can take it and go out to the bar with my chick and people don't know I'm on anything. It's an upper, so you can stay up drinking all night.

At high doses it can be pretty intense but I don't usually go for that.

I smoke weed daily, drink a few times a week. Molly and coke occasionally but coke is mostly just a stay up forever drug without all the things I like about molly.
I have had easy access to it here recently.

I'm an every day smoke, every weekend drinker and on Molly/Coke as well occassionally.

Molly is honestly for me the best drug to enhance your sex. REAL SHIT

you can keep drinking all night...delays you busting so you're really fucking a bitch for HOURS to the points where it's making you look like Ron Jeremy or some shit.

Unread 12-13-2017, 01:05 AM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Is Molly the same as MDMA? This one dude I was locked up with was telling me about mdma. He made it sound so cool. I don't do any of this stuff but I'm just curious about the effects.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:05 AM   #23

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Is Molly the same as MDMA? This one dude I was locked up with was telling me about mdma. He made it sound so cool. I don't do any of this stuff but I'm just curious about the effects.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:11 AM
Rican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Pretty much. Pure MDMA
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:11 AM   #24

Rican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Pretty much. Pure MDMA

Unread 12-13-2017, 01:18 AM
NiroStory

yeah its the same, MDMA = MOLLY = EXSTACY. damn dawg hope you coped in jail dawg, that shit sux dawg, hope i wont be going there... i try to keep peace with all but with the police harrasing me and all just cause drugs helps me involve is just fucking sick.

basically what mdma does to me is make me feel really chilled out and i get better control of my eyes and i start feeling just really relaxed and good and sometimes really warm music gets intetifised aswell and you just get real fucked up lol like i dont kno man last time i got high my left eye was like eyelid half close and my right eyelid completely closed and you just feel so fucked up but damn its such nice feeling and i was just like vibin to music and the music sounds so good

most of the time tho i just like chillin in different postions in bed with as warm of a sheet as i can find and just relax my mind and chill and vibe to the music inside

obv you wanna get a lil bit of moving aswell like but when your walkin your like damn so fucked up haha

idk i dont really like to dance on mdma YET. maybe i will later.. i dno, its hard knowing what desicions in life your supposed to be making to be doing the right ones and leading the absoulete best life that you can.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:18 AM   #25

NiroStory

yeah its the same, MDMA = MOLLY = EXSTACY. damn dawg hope you coped in jail dawg, that shit sux dawg, hope i wont be going there... i try to keep peace with all but with the police harrasing me and all just cause drugs helps me involve is just fucking sick.

basically what mdma does to me is make me feel really chilled out and i get better control of my eyes and i start feeling just really relaxed and good and sometimes really warm music gets intetifised aswell and you just get real fucked up lol like i dont kno man last time i got high my left eye was like eyelid half close and my right eyelid completely closed and you just feel so fucked up but damn its such nice feeling and i was just like vibin to music and the music sounds so good

most of the time tho i just like chillin in different postions in bed with as warm of a sheet as i can find and just relax my mind and chill and vibe to the music inside

obv you wanna get a lil bit of moving aswell like but when your walkin your like damn so fucked up haha

idk i dont really like to dance on mdma YET. maybe i will later.. i dno, its hard knowing what desicions in life your supposed to be making to be doing the right ones and leading the absoulete best life that you can.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:19 AM
Rican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiroStory View Post
MOLLY = EXSTACY. damn .
actually no, x is not pure.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:19 AM   #26

Rican

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiroStory View Post
MOLLY = EXSTACY. damn .
actually no, x is not pure.

Unread 12-13-2017, 01:20 AM
NiroStory

depends where your from
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:20 AM   #27

NiroStory

depends where your from
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:20 AM
Rican

@NiroStory, how old are you bro?
@NOBLE I went on vacation to Manuel Antonio beach here in CR, and took about 3 grams for a 4 day trip.

shit was TOO nice.

specially in the ocean, maaaaaaaaaan.

I took an OZ with me too of bud, so I got to lace most of my blunts with some molly as well.
Unread 12-13-2017, 01:20 AM   #28

Rican

@NiroStory, how old are you bro?
@NOBLE I went on vacation to Manuel Antonio beach here in CR, and took about 3 grams for a 4 day trip.

shit was TOO nice.

specially in the ocean, maaaaaaaaaan.

I took an OZ with me too of bud, so I got to lace most of my blunts with some molly as well.

Display