Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > General Talk

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 06-14-2017, 05:07 PM
HakunaMatata
Basic Member
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost
Default Battle Forensics Class 101 Hakuna vs Ro Han

Now on todays show we will break down RO aka Reverse Osmosis aka Really Old as in I like Really Old Bitches... Any ways, we are gonna break down this battle i clearly keep seeing him dance about winning. Saying he bodied me. So lets look at the forensics to determine if the body was infact a homocide or natural causes.

Hakuna

Im bout to hitchu with some transit bars no need to play/
Then ya lemons gonna get 30 rocked thats tina fey/
Get (rocked away) or the (eighth), and i aint talking new york*trains/
Butchu got an L coming either way/
Ur an idiot see ur idioms are alright/
Butchu not setting the course is the cause of more strife/
The Duece a hitcha 3rd eye thats forsight/
The fifth a hitchu with sixgod then its praying hands for more life/
Letcha dogs talk, its bark bark then spark spark/
Getta chard heart with this long nose like an aardvark/
Soon as ya car start, im ina carhartt/
With the ratchet like im tryna fix up a car part/
I see u munchkin, u tryna westnile the punchin/
Beatchu like a stepchild, exile ya junction/
The tech's pow, leave part of ya textiles in tuscan/
Ur an x-file, reptile with erectile dysfunction/

So the tops my bars, not the format but readable. U can clearly see each punch and metaphor.
Didnt kno i had to fill in boxes but i stll rhymed. Now....... The bottom is RoHun's shit!
Remember kids.... Alot looks like more but its not. Heres why...... Heres mines first....

Exhibit A: Syllables, Rhyming Words and Word Structure!

need to play
tina fey
either way

alright (forsight)
more strife (more life)
forsight (alright)
more life (more strife)

Exhibit B: Multies, Punches, Metaphors and No Forced Bars....

Now for Ro Hans.....
Number 1) Fake Personal So now u know from hia mouth its not true. So that alone means anything that seema personal is just words.
Number 2) Ima pick apart this big block of word that look like bars and help u understand thi trash better! Lemme get my professor shine coat rite quick..... now, look under that verse to see.

Ro Han

Da reapers here, Im ASKING FOR HIS LIFE,KID's probably "Havin' a bitch-fit" like a "Cuban MAN IN SOME DISGUISES",This is a BATTLE OF THE TITANS but da way his "gums getting flamed",u'd think "THAT IS GINGIVITIS",So "Babble on, get conquered" like da "invasion PLANNING OF THE ISIS"!./On OTBVA,I 'opened doors for him' but im ENDING THE CHIVALRY,He got kicked & that order was SET WITH SIMPLICITY,That "cut got him dodging fights" like "Bisping on da BED CUZ OF INJURIES",Air u & ur dawgs out...Im "exposing the males" w/o "THREATENING HILLARY",Me & Miami helped ur frees..da BEST N THE SICKEST SCHEMES,Now we know u "can't hold ur own, kid"...hes "DEAD WITH DELIVERY"!./Miami?U STEAL HIS FLOW N PUNCHES, B..So we wont see "HM with his own style" unless its the "SWEDISH CLOTHING COMPANY"!./U wont "blow up, underground" being a "LANDMINE WORKER",Ur "heart rate fluctuating" when I GRAB MY BURNER, Choppa & Craig?Their RAD RHYMES HURT YA,U keep "under-scoring"...this is a "FLATLINE MURDER"!./ (___)The verse u're SPEWING IS NOT SO NEAT, U aint got the "heart for this",u're "LOSING IT ON THE BEAT",U can "call-a-Jin" but still wont be a "pro-teen" even if the "NUTRITION IS ON FLEEK",Poppin the gat, Ull get these "bucks, at the drop-of-the-hat" like "MUSICIANS ON THE STREET"!./

Exhibit A: Forced Punches, Non Rhyming Multies and Inconsistent bars...

On OTBVA,I 'opened doors for him' but im ENDING THE CHIVALRY,
He got kicked & that order was SET WITH SIMPLICITY,
That "cut got him dodging fights" like "Bisping on da BED CUZ OF INJURIES",
Air u & ur dawgs out...Im "exposing the males" w/o "THREATENING HILLARY"
,Me & Miami helped ur frees..da BEST N THE SICKEST SCHEMES,Now we know u "can't hold ur own, kid"...hes "DEAD WITH DELIVERY"!

Exhibit B: Not this is the wtf area.... Does it rhyme? Its it a one word rhyme? Is it suppose to connect some how? Why did u cap It? What was the reason?

The verse u're SPEWING IS NOT SO NEAT, U aint got the "heart for this",u're "LOSING IT ON THE BEAT",U can "call-a-Jin" but still wont be a "pro-teen" even if the "NUTRITION IS ON FLEEK",Poppin the gat, Ull get these "bucks, at the drop-of-the-hat" like "MUSICIANS ON THE STREET"!./

SPEWING IS - (NOT SO NEAT)????
(LOSING IT)???? - ON THE BEAT
NUTRITION - (IS ON FLEEK)????
MUSICIANS - (ON THE STREET)????

((((((((Order in the Court, Order in the Court Please)))))))

Now i get that u really wanted it to rhyme bad. I totally understand. Maybe because all the filler was actually okay, u needed to have rhymes at the ends? Maybe? Idk im just sayin. So now u see folks....when its closed together it looks gud like fat bitch cleavage but, when u spread it out well u can see whats coming like fcked pussy!

So how does the jury rule?
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:07 PM   #1

HakunaMatata
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.4/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.4/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 2 audio / 5 text
Default Battle Forensics Class 101 Hakuna vs Ro Han

Now on todays show we will break down RO aka Reverse Osmosis aka Really Old as in I like Really Old Bitches... Any ways, we are gonna break down this battle i clearly keep seeing him dance about winning. Saying he bodied me. So lets look at the forensics to determine if the body was infact a homocide or natural causes.

Hakuna

Im bout to hitchu with some transit bars no need to play/
Then ya lemons gonna get 30 rocked thats tina fey/
Get (rocked away) or the (eighth), and i aint talking new york*trains/
Butchu got an L coming either way/
Ur an idiot see ur idioms are alright/
Butchu not setting the course is the cause of more strife/
The Duece a hitcha 3rd eye thats forsight/
The fifth a hitchu with sixgod then its praying hands for more life/

So the tops my bars, not the format but readable. U can clearly see each punch and metaphor.
Didnt kno i had to fill in boxes but i stll rhymed. Now....... The bottom is RoHun's shit!
Remember kids.... Alot looks like more but its not. Heres why...... Heres mines first....

Exhibit A: Syllables, Rhyming Words and Word Structure!

need to play
tina fey
either way

alright (forsight)
more strife (more life)
forsight (alright)
more life (more strife)

Exhibit B: Multies, Punches, Metaphors and No Forced Bars....

Now for Ro Hans.....
Number 1) Fake Personal So now u know from hia mouth its not true. So that alone means anything that seema personal is just words.
Number 2) Ima pick apart this big block of word that look like bars and help u understand thi trash better! Lemme get my professor shine coat rite quick..... now, look under that verse to see.

Ro Han

Da reapers here, Im ASKING FOR HIS LIFE,KID's probably "Havin' a bitch-fit" like a "Cuban MAN IN SOME DISGUISES",This is a BATTLE OF THE TITANS but da way his "gums getting flamed",u'd think "THAT IS GINGIVITIS",So "Babble on, get conquered" like da "invasion PLANNING OF THE ISIS"!./On OTBVA,I 'opened doors for him' but im ENDING THE CHIVALRY,He got kicked & that order was SET WITH SIMPLICITY,That "cut got him dodging fights" like "Bisping on da BED CUZ OF INJURIES",Air u & ur dawgs out...Im "exposing the males" w/o "THREATENING HILLARY",Me & Miami helped ur frees..da BEST N THE SICKEST SCHEMES,Now we know u "can't hold ur own, kid"...hes "DEAD WITH DELIVERY"!./Miami?U STEAL HIS FLOW N PUNCHES, B..So we wont see "HM with his own style" unless its the "SWEDISH CLOTHING COMPANY"!./U wont "blow up, underground" being a "LANDMINE WORKER",Ur "heart rate fluctuating" when I GRAB MY BURNER, Choppa & Craig?Their RAD RHYMES HURT YA,U keep "under-scoring"...this is a "FLATLINE MURDER"!./ (___)The verse u're SPEWING IS NOT SO NEAT, U aint got the "heart for this",u're "LOSING IT ON THE BEAT",U can "call-a-Jin" but still wont be a "pro-teen" even if the "NUTRITION IS ON FLEEK",Poppin the gat, Ull get these "bucks, at the drop-of-the-hat" like "MUSICIANS ON THE STREET"!./

Exhibit A: Forced Punches, Non Rhyming Multies and Inconsistent bars...

On OTBVA,I 'opened doors for him' but im ENDING THE CHIVALRY,
He got kicked & that order was SET WITH SIMPLICITY,
That "cut got him dodging fights" like "Bisping on da BED CUZ OF INJURIES",
Air u & ur dawgs out...Im "exposing the males" w/o "THREATENING HILLARY"
,Me & Miami helped ur frees..da BEST N THE SICKEST SCHEMES,Now we know u "can't hold ur own, kid"...hes "DEAD WITH DELIVERY"!

Exhibit B: Not this is the wtf area.... Does it rhyme? Its it a one word rhyme? Is it suppose to connect some how? Why did u cap It? What was the reason?

The verse u're SPEWING IS NOT SO NEAT, U aint got the "heart for this",u're "LOSING IT ON THE BEAT",U can "call-a-Jin" but still wont be a "pro-teen" even if the "NUTRITION IS ON FLEEK",Poppin the gat, Ull get these "bucks, at the drop-of-the-hat" like "MUSICIANS ON THE STREET"!./

SPEWING IS - (NOT SO NEAT)????
(LOSING IT)???? - ON THE BEAT
NUTRITION - (IS ON FLEEK)????
MUSICIANS - (ON THE STREET)????

((((((((Order in the Court, Order in the Court Please)))))))

Now i get that u really wanted it to rhyme bad. I totally understand. Maybe because all the filler was actually okay, u needed to have rhymes at the ends? Maybe? Idk im just sayin. So now u see folks....when its closed together it looks gud like fat bitch cleavage but, when u spread it out well u can see whats coming like fcked pussy!

So how does the jury rule?
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:13 PM
Coldstorms Dad Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Banned
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

END-ING THE CHIV-ALRY
SET WITH SIM-PLI-CITY
BED CUZ OF INJ-URIES
BEST N THE SICKEST-SCHEMES
DEAD WITH DE-LIV-ERY

Lmfao you obviously dont know how to count syllables
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:13 PM   #2

Coldstorms Dad Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Coldstorms Dad is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.99/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 53 text

END-ING THE CHIV-ALRY
SET WITH SIM-PLI-CITY
BED CUZ OF INJ-URIES
DEAD WITH DE-LIV-ERY

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:26 PM
HakunaMatata
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro Han View Post
END-ING THE CHIV-ALRY
SET WITH SIM-PLI-CITY
BED CUZ OF INJ-URIES
DEAD WITH DE-LIV-ERY

Nro, no matter how u word it.... It doesnt rhyme. Seriously!
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:26 PM   #3

HakunaMatata
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
END-ING THE CHIV-ALRY
SET WITH SIM-PLI-CITY
BED CUZ OF INJ-URIES
DEAD WITH DE-LIV-ERY

Nro, no matter how u word it.... It doesnt rhyme. Seriously!
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:27 PM
Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

sadly you are the only one thinking that way

i won, get over it

1/
Unread 06-14-2017, 05:27 PM   #4

Banned
Ranked Text Record
31 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 53 text

i won, get over it

1/
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2017, 07:35 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Multiple syllable rhymes are a thing
Unread 06-14-2017, 07:35 PM   #5

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Multiple syllable rhymes are a thing
Unread 06-14-2017, 08:05 PM
HakunaMatata
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:

i won, get over it

1/
no nigga, it really doesn't go. u can't even say that outloud and be happy with it. not even all bit.
Unread 06-14-2017, 08:05 PM   #6

HakunaMatata
Basic Member
Ranked Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost
Ranked Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:

i won, get over it

1/
no nigga, it really doesn't go. u can't even say that outloud and be happy with it. not even all bit.

Display