User Tag List

Unread 11-16-2021, 08:06 AM
ZulKarnain
Banned
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post

It's NOT the members fault that a site is dead. It's the site's job to keep members.

Have you ever ran a business? From the looks of it... nah
let me tell you what happened to me.. I joined the Lbt on a Multi i use strictly for keying,.. i said idgaf what you put me in.. this nigga stu/odin gives me a battle, changes it a day or two before the deadline to the rookie, then when i post,.. with less time on the deadline than the original battle,... he dropped me from the tourney, and posted that was because i was a liar.. i never said i was a rookie... you did this.. then kept the battle up.. removed a vote for me, then voted against me so it closed.. I'm like tf.. i thought i was gonna lose anyways cuz i ain't try try..

but you know our Ip's,.. you know the multis.. idk if they're the same person or odin uses stu's account but.. i messaged stu to remove a vote on a different battle,.. then odin did it.. really soon after,.. that shit was a quandary.. to me because ,.. if that is the case.. and i have odin blocked.. this would be like twice.. you voted on peoples battles who blocked you..

i only joined it to boost activity and vote..

but on a side note.. i would like to purchase this site.. i found the details of the registrars and i'd like to make a serious offer,.. i was going to go through godaddy's agents that help facilitate it,.. we all have the money.. we can pool it if need be.. and get a LLc,..

i'm confused at how the one we all collectively didn't fuck with became an admin,.. you're a dickhead, we hate you.. and they all congratulated you to be polite.. what?.. step over the black man who had a cash tourney just to flop with tourneys after he got it hotter?
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:06 AM   #31

ZulKarnain
Banned

Voted: 3 audio / 64 text

Quote:

It's NOT the members fault that a site is dead. It's the site's job to keep members.

Have you ever ran a business? From the looks of it... nah
let me tell you what happened to me.. I joined the Lbt on a Multi i use strictly for keying,.. i said idgaf what you put me in.. this nigga stu/odin gives me a battle, changes it a day or two before the deadline to the rookie, then when i post,.. with less time on the deadline than the original battle,... he dropped me from the tourney, and posted that was because i was a liar.. i never said i was a rookie... you did this.. then kept the battle up.. removed a vote for me, then voted against me so it closed.. I'm like tf.. i thought i was gonna lose anyways cuz i ain't try try..

but you know our Ip's,.. you know the multis.. idk if they're the same person or odin uses stu's account but.. i messaged stu to remove a vote on a different battle,.. then odin did it.. really soon after,.. that shit was a quandary.. to me because ,.. if that is the case.. and i have odin blocked.. this would be like twice.. you voted on peoples battles who blocked you..

but on a side note.. i would like to purchase this site.. i found the details of the registrars and i'd like to make a serious offer,.. i was going to go through godaddy's agents that help facilitate it,.. we all have the money.. we can pool it if need be.. and get a LLc,..

i'm confused at how the one we all collectively didn't fuck with became an admin,.. you're a dickhead, we hate you.. and they all congratulated you to be polite.. what?.. step over the black man who had a cash tourney just to flop with tourneys after he got it hotter?
Unread 11-16-2021, 09:27 AM
MR-LETS-BEEF
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:

RIP LB
I'm not dead and I hope I do not pass on anytime soon! Don't wish me dead just yet!
Unread 11-16-2021, 09:27 AM   #32

MR-LETS-BEEF

Voted: 0 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:

RIP LB
I'm not dead and I hope I do not pass on anytime soon! Don't wish me dead just yet!
Unread 11-16-2021, 11:26 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 143 Post(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

This is what I was looking for...from a Worldstar video ..had to make a gif, shit too funny.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 11-16-2021, 11:26 AM   #33

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 143 Post(s)

This is what I was looking for...from a Worldstar video ..had to make a gif, shit too funny.

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 11-16-2021, 12:37 PM
Student
LB Historian
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svengali View Post

Seriously though, I remember contributing to one of these posts awhile back. I said I would be interested in buying LB. X told me to email him an offer. Then I actually thought about it hard and the truth is in order for LB to be truly viable it would need to change beyond recognition. I mostly spend time here out of nostalgia and the current community, both of those things would be wiped out to turn this into a functioning business so I ended up letting it slide.

I guess my point is be careful what you wish for. If ownership really gave a fuck about making this viable it would no longer be what we know it to be. The entire format of the site is dated. The truth is this is never coming back so just enjoy the twilight years before it most likely dies like those before it.
Actually agree with this sentiment a lot, while it would be a LOT of fun if the site got upgraded and we got a ton of new members, I'm just happy it's still around and that we've still got heavyweight battlers around, dropping some crazy battles out of nowhere, voting aside, I love reading creative as fuck verses for inspiration and to have a good laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZulKarnain View Post

Posing as a new account IS lying lol You could've reached out and said "I'm not a Rookie" and you would've stayed. You're right, we can check IP's but I didn't in this case, didn't think I'd have to play detective on everyone signing up

Also we're not the same person lmao that must've been a coincidence

Side Note: Good luck w/ that @Pseudo Nim owns the site and I doubt he's looking to sell but feel free to try
Unread 11-16-2021, 12:37 PM   #34

Student
LB Historian
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
97 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 98 audio / 587 text
Mentioned: 2492 Post(s)
Tagged: 46 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svengali View Post

Seriously though, I remember contributing to one of these posts awhile back. I said I would be interested in buying LB. X told me to email him an offer. Then I actually thought about it hard and the truth is in order for LB to be truly viable it would need to change beyond recognition. I mostly spend time here out of nostalgia and the current community, both of those things would be wiped out to turn this into a functioning business so I ended up letting it slide.

I guess my point is be careful what you wish for. If ownership really gave a fuck about making this viable it would no longer be what we know it to be. The entire format of the site is dated. The truth is this is never coming back so just enjoy the twilight years before it most likely dies like those before it.
Actually agree with this sentiment a lot, while it would be a LOT of fun if the site got upgraded and we got a ton of new members, I'm just happy it's still around and that we've still got heavyweight battlers around, dropping some crazy battles out of nowhere, voting aside, I love reading creative as fuck verses for inspiration and to have a good laugh

Quote:

Posing as a new account IS lying lol You could've reached out and said "I'm not a Rookie" and you would've stayed. You're right, we can check IP's but I didn't in this case, didn't think I'd have to play detective on everyone signing up

Side Note: Good luck w/ that @Pseudo Nim owns the site and I doubt he's looking to sell but feel free to try
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:36 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

man... that last little pseudo nim owns it as if one of you two aren't that dude.. like it was a win for you... holding on to this dying thing isn't a win, let us do something with it,...
Money can change a persons mind, this isn't worth much,.. we can build it up... while we already have enough people.. at this point, it's just pride..

As far as Creating a new account that doesn't Boil down to being a rookie, especially when i use it just for freestyles off top, something i am pretty much a rookie at , but that's besides the point,.. You place someone a rookie without knowing that they are a rookie for a fact..is YOUR FAULT,.. and you did that as a Replacement.. It's not my job to DO YOUR JOB for you..
I've never said i was new,.. i just did what i was told,.. you know what else makes me think you are Him?.. the fact that i was in the chatroom talking to odin about that specific battle.. without linking him to it.. he let me know, he knew who i was.. before you closed it by voting against me,.. you straight frontin.. the battle has a title that isn't true, you could've just deleted the battle,.. I'd rather you would.. what's also odd, is.. the reply, to the battle has dude saying, nah this isn't the rookie battle,.. so i was dropped before the battle started,.. so...

what is the site worth to you?

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 11-16-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:36 PM   #35

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post

man... that last little pseudo nim owns it as if one of you two aren't that dude.. like it was a win for you... holding on to this dying thing isn't a win, let us do something with it,...
Money can change a persons mind, this isn't worth much,.. we can build it up... while we already have enough people.. at this point, it's just pride..

As far as Creating a new account that doesn't Boil down to being a rookie, especially when i use it just for freestyles off top, something i am pretty much a rookie at , but that's besides the point,.. You place someone a rookie without knowing that they are a rookie for a fact..is YOUR FAULT,.. and you did that as a Replacement.. It's not my job to DO YOUR JOB for you..
I've never said i was new,.. i just did what i was told,.. you know what else makes me think you are Him?.. the fact that i was in the chatroom talking to odin about that specific battle.. without linking him to it.. he let me know, he knew who i was.. before you closed it by voting against me,.. you straight frontin.. the battle has a title that isn't true, you could've just deleted the battle,.. I'd rather you would.. what's also odd, is.. the reply, to the battle has dude saying, nah this isn't the rookie battle,.. so i was dropped before the battle started,.. so...

Last edited by ZulKarnain; 11-16-2021 at 08:49 PM.
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:41 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 105 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:

I've never said i was new,.. i just did what i was told,.. you know what else makes me think you are Him?.. the fact that i was in the chatroom talking to odin about that specific battle.. without linking him to it.. he let me know, he knew who i was.. before you closed it by voting against me,.. you straight frontin..

I was the person who informed @Student who you were via Discord before I mentioned who you were to you in the chat. This doesn't mean we're the same person.

I agree that @Student should have checked all participants before entering them into the Rookie LBT. I'm sure he will ensure he does so next time.

Last edited by Óðinn; 11-16-2021 at 08:46 PM.
Unread 11-16-2021, 08:41 PM   #36

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2436 Post(s)
Tagged: 105 Thread(s)

Quote:

I've never said i was new,.. i just did what i was told,.. you know what else makes me think you are Him?.. the fact that i was in the chatroom talking to odin about that specific battle.. without linking him to it.. he let me know, he knew who i was.. before you closed it by voting against me,.. you straight frontin..

I was the person who informed @Student who you were via Discord before I mentioned who you were to you in the chat. This doesn't mean we're the same person.

I agree that @Student should have checked all participants before entering them into the Rookie LBT. I'm sure he will ensure he does so next time.

Last edited by Óðinn; 11-16-2021 at 08:46 PM.
Unread 11-17-2021, 02:44 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Pseudo has nearly owned LB for a year. I gave it time but all hes done is turn on ads that cover the page.
@mcg#3451
Unread 11-17-2021, 02:44 AM   #37

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Pseudo has nearly owned LB for a year. I gave it time but all hes done is turn on ads that cover the page.
@mcg#3451
Unread 11-17-2021, 06:59 PM
ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
it's odd to me that a Business owner, isn't in the business of making money,.. and this product he has is only viable within a timeframe of the Niche market,.. certain variables make this what it is.. I.E.. The people, the community is literally the product,.. 2. The service and space for us to House the community,.. You're Supposed to be cultivating..

If i owned it,.. i'd Go to other sites , promote there,.. get banners, Do impressions Taboola, make a commercial, run it on Youtube.. That's for starters, people are asking for a Make over,.. i would do that but also Make it abit more modern, in terms of followers instead of friends, Allow Betting, allow superchat donations or crowd funding that can go to you attached wallert,. I would place the emphasis on Gifts instead of betting per se.. But basically it's a bet,.. really push mobile, and Video/video battles..

so much you can try.. when topics come about on how to improve the site, there is always a rebuttal or excuse.. especially when me or eth say something,.. but i am right. and so is eth,.

I agree with eth..
and fuck odin
Unread 11-17-2021, 06:59 PM   #38

ZulKarnain
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
it's odd to me that a Business owner, isn't in the business of making money,.. and this product he has is only viable within a timeframe of the Niche market,.. certain variables make this what it is.. I.E.. The people, the community is literally the product,.. 2. The service and space for us to House the community,.. You're Supposed to be cultivating..

If i owned it,.. i'd Go to other sites , promote there,.. get banners, Do impressions Taboola, make a commercial, run it on Youtube.. That's for starters, people are asking for a Make over,.. i would do that but also Make it abit more modern, in terms of followers instead of friends, Allow Betting, allow superchat donations or crowd funding that can go to you attached wallert,. I would place the emphasis on Gifts instead of betting per se.. But basically it's a bet,.. really push mobile, and Video/video battles..

so much you can try.. when topics come about on how to improve the site, there is always a rebuttal or excuse.. especially when me or eth say something,.. but i am right. and so is eth,.

I agree with eth..
and fuck odin

Display