Battle Rap and Freestyle Battles at Lets Beef

Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Flako Boom vs Kold KrhymezKold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Kold Krhymez is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena
Register Articles FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Journals

Notices

User Tag List
Doc T, M3GATRON, RELLE, RiGGA, Riiivera, Slypro, SWAVY

Closed Thread
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:14 AM
Just C
Mentioned: 616 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Slypro~ View Post
@Just C why does the block function not work for Murderous Swag, who votes against me anytime he has the chance? I cant see any of his comments nor can I vote on his battles not that i would want to, but that is the reason his vote was deleted against Dono (who i just bodybagged since he thought there was any kind of discrepancy the first time). As I progressed in the tournament he voted against me again, vs osa, and also is a FVC member with higher vp than average voters. After getting that deleted it says i won vs fiji 60 40. When i tried to holler at fiji about him progressing instead of me he never said shit. Just went ahead and took my spot reguardless of the fact that he lost. You, ticket and swavy all knew of this and never did shit either except complain about me complaining about it. Should have been me bodybagging Swag for a 3rd time in the semi's instead you let that fruitcake make it all the way to the end only to back out. @Verity keep your nose where it belongs bitch... up the moderaters assholes. Dono will never be able to beat me without text voters and haters he is shit at rapping. And you wonder why all the dope mc's leave this site! Pretty soon there will be no Slypros and only a bunch of donos! Might as well change the name to TextBeef.com
I did do something. I told Swavy to delete Swag's vote.

As far as AFTER the battle closed is concerned. That has nothing to do with me. It wasn't my tournament. It's Swavy's responsibility to over see the tournament as it progresses. Myself and any other mod's are just here to offer any support he might need should he approach us. Not only that. But once that round had closed nobody except Pugz could put you in instead of Fiji. As me and the others don't (Yet) have the ability to edit the bracket's And Pugz is a very tough person to catch on here. Not blaming him. But it's true and it just is what it is.
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:14 AM   #21

Just C
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.72/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.72/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.95/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text

Quote:
@Just C why does the block function not work for Murderous Swag, who votes against me anytime he has the chance? I cant see any of his comments nor can I vote on his battles not that i would want to, but that is the reason his vote was deleted against Dono (who i just bodybagged since he thought there was any kind of discrepancy the first time). As I progressed in the tournament he voted against me again, vs osa, and also is a FVC member with higher vp than average voters. After getting that deleted it says i won vs fiji 60 40. When i tried to holler at fiji about him progressing instead of me he never said shit. Just went ahead and took my spot reguardless of the fact that he lost. You, ticket and swavy all knew of this and never did shit either except complain about me complaining about it. Should have been me bodybagging Swag for a 3rd time in the semi's instead you let that fruitcake make it all the way to the end only to back out. @Verity keep your nose where it belongs bitch... up the moderaters assholes. Dono will never be able to beat me without text voters and haters he is shit at rapping. And you wonder why all the dope mc's leave this site! Pretty soon there will be no Slypros and only a bunch of donos! Might as well change the name to TextBeef.com
I did do something. I told Swavy to delete Swag's vote.

As far as AFTER the battle closed is concerned. That has nothing to do with me. It wasn't my tournament. It's Swavy's responsibility to over see the tournament as it progresses. Myself and any other mod's are just here to offer any support he might need should he approach us. Not only that. But once that round had closed nobody except Pugz could put you in instead of Fiji. As me and the others don't (Yet) have the ability to edit the bracket's And Pugz is a very tough person to catch on here. Not blaming him. But it's true and it just is what it is.
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:21 AM
Slypro
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
194 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 13 Lost

If it was Swavy's tournament that had nothing to do with you why did you and ticket who were in the same crew as Swag at the time start dropping comments on those battles about why his vote was deleted? Seems like you both wanted that hate vote to stay. And then the vote was deleted after the battle closed just to make sure i wouldnt progress. To me that feels like i was cheated, and the fact Fiji was ok with that shows you he'll take a win even knowing he lost. So much for respect between mc's, and up until that point I respected him.
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:21 AM   #22

Slypro
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.78/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
194 Won / 15 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.57/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 13 Lost

Voted: 856 audio / 45 text

If it was Swavy's tournament that had nothing to do with you why did you and ticket who were in the same crew as Swag at the time start dropping comments on those battles about why his vote was deleted? Seems like you both wanted that hate vote to stay. And then the vote was deleted after the battle closed just to make sure i wouldnt progress. To me that feels like i was cheated, and the fact Fiji was ok with that shows you he'll take a win even knowing he lost. So much for respect between mc's, and up until that point I respected him.
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:27 AM
IV
Live Battler
Mentioned: 1299 Post(s)
Tagged: 51 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to IV
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
LOOOL at up the moderators ass holes. Shows how much you're in the text forums considering i'm one of the few people or goes against the mods regardless of who they are. I don't suck up to know one so do a little research before you start assuming lol
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:27 AM   #23

IV
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.73/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.73/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.16/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

Quote:
LOOOL at up the moderators ass holes. Shows how much you're in the text forums considering i'm one of the few people or goes against the mods regardless of who they are. I don't suck up to know one so do a little research before you start assuming lol
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
If it was Swavy's tournament that had nothing to do with you why did you and ticket who were in the same crew as Swag at the time start dropping comments on those battles about why his vote was deleted?

I can't speak for @Ticket. But I was the FVC Moderator at the time. Swavy deleted the vote without coming to me first. Which he should have done. That's stepping on my toes as any FVC member vote is my department. Again I'm not blaming Sway for that because he didn't know at the time. If Swag hadn't had been in the FVC at the time his vote got deleted. You wouldn't have heard anything from me on that battle.

Seems like you both wanted that hate vote to stay. And then the vote was deleted after the battle closed just to make sure i wouldnt progress.

As far as I can remember the battle was still open when Swavy sent me a PM asking about Swag's vote AFTER he re voted. I replied telling him that he should delete Swags vote. As far as the battle being closed when the vote was deleted. That has nothing to do with me. I was asked. I responded. End of Story. You're looking in the wrong direction eyeing me up for this.

To me that feels like i was cheated, and the fact Fiji was ok with that shows you he'll take a win even knowing he lost. So much for respect between mc's, and up until that point I respected him.

I can understand why you feel the way you do as far as the situation with Swags vote is concerned. I'd feel the same to a certain degree. But at the same time I hardly think Fiji knew you beat him the way you suggest as the battle was decided by 1 vote. So it was hardly an ass kicking.
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:33 AM   #24

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
If it was Swavy's tournament that had nothing to do with you why did you and ticket who were in the same crew as Swag at the time start dropping comments on those battles about why his vote was deleted?

I can't speak for @Ticket. But I was the FVC Moderator at the time. Swavy deleted the vote without coming to me first. Which he should have done. That's stepping on my toes as any FVC member vote is my department. Again I'm not blaming Sway for that because he didn't know at the time. If Swag hadn't had been in the FVC at the time his vote got deleted. You wouldn't have heard anything from me on that battle.

Seems like you both wanted that hate vote to stay. And then the vote was deleted after the battle closed just to make sure i wouldnt progress.

As far as I can remember the battle was still open when Swavy sent me a PM asking about Swag's vote AFTER he re voted. I replied telling him that he should delete Swags vote. As far as the battle being closed when the vote was deleted. That has nothing to do with me. I was asked. I responded. End of Story. You're looking in the wrong direction eyeing me up for this.

To me that feels like i was cheated, and the fact Fiji was ok with that shows you he'll take a win even knowing he lost. So much for respect between mc's, and up until that point I respected him.

I can understand why you feel the way you do as far as the situation with Swags vote is concerned. I'd feel the same to a certain degree. But at the same time I hardly think Fiji knew you beat him the way you suggest as the battle was decided by 1 vote. So it was hardly an ass kicking.
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:38 AM
Slypro
Ranked Audio Record
194 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 13 Lost

Fiji do you need this woman to fight your battles for you? Do you need Just C to fight them for you? GTFOH Verity you claim i didnt drop a topical yet the topic was peeping toms which my verse was themed on. Why the hate?
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #25

Slypro
Ranked Audio Record
194 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 13 Lost

Fiji do you need this woman to fight your battles for you? Do you need Just C to fight them for you? GTFOH Verity you claim i didnt drop a topical yet the topic was peeping toms which my verse was themed on. Why the hate?
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Who's fighting his battles?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this "Cheating" accusation. You know. What with me being an Audio Moderator and all?
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:40 AM   #26

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Quote:
Who's fighting his battles?

I'm trying to get to the bottom of this "Cheating" accusation. You know. What with me being an Audio Moderator and all?
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:41 AM
IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Im not hating, the topic was peeping Tom, you suppose to write a verse about peeping toms not about Dono being a peeping tom lm (although, yeah i guess it's plausible), but you only actually focused like 5 seconds on dono being a peeping tom the rest was just battle and gun talk. I liked it, don't get me wrong, and actually have no issue with you... I just don't think you can say about being robbed in that tournament, when arguably you should/could have been out round 1
Unread 03-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #27

IV
Live Battler
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
153 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
3 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1239 text

Im not hating, the topic was peeping Tom, you suppose to write a verse about peeping toms not about Dono being a peeping tom lm (although, yeah i guess it's plausible), but you only actually focused like 5 seconds on dono being a peeping tom the rest was just battle and gun talk. I liked it, don't get me wrong, and actually have no issue with you... I just don't think you can say about being robbed in that tournament, when arguably you should/could have been out round 1
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Slypro
Ranked Audio Record
194 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 13 Lost

But you are hating, because here you are arguing over it with me when it had fuck all to do with you. And after reading my verse over 80% of that material were punchlines related to dono being a PEEPING TOM. And this shit has nothing to do with round one, we talking about the next round but you keep suggesting i shouldnt have made it even that far when the fact is i beat Dono, beat Fiji, and would have R Kelly'd swag. Arguably i should/could have been in the final against Wonder. But argue about it all you want, just seems like haterism to me.
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:00 PM   #28

Slypro
Ranked Audio Record
194 Won / 15 Lost
Ranked Text Record
27 Won / 13 Lost

But you are hating, because here you are arguing over it with me when it had fuck all to do with you. And after reading my verse over 80% of that material were punchlines related to dono being a PEEPING TOM. And this shit has nothing to do with round one, we talking about the next round but you keep suggesting i shouldnt have made it even that far when the fact is i beat Dono, beat Fiji, and would have R Kelly'd swag. Arguably i should/could have been in the final against Wonder. But argue about it all you want, just seems like haterism to me.
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:12 PM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 658 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Staying outta the shit in this thread... but since its so damn active (this threads more active than the rest of the site atm) Please get the votes going on this tournament...

http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=tb

Thanks...shit's gonna get slept over the weekend BAD if things don't get bumpin...pZz
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:12 PM   #29

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 210 audio / 1238 text
Mentioned: 658 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Staying outta the shit in this thread... but since its so damn active (this threads more active than the rest of the site atm) Please get the votes going on this tournament...

http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament.php?section=tb

Thanks...shit's gonna get slept over the weekend BAD if things don't get bumpin...pZz
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:21 PM
Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Here we go.

Wait for it.
Unread 03-16-2012, 12:21 PM   #30

Just C
Ranked Audio Record
62 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
75 Won / 24 Lost

Here we go.

Wait for it.
Closed Thread

Tags
realtalk, team