2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Style: Freestyle
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > News & History > Hall of Fame > Hall Of Fame Categories > Audio Battle Hall Of Fame

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 03-07-2012, 08:08 AM
Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost
Thumbs up Inductee: Ticket

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Ticket
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Former Moderator

Summary

Ticket blasted into the audio since in 2007, amounting a sizable battle catalogue across two years. Ticket raised his profile to that of heavyweight stature during this time period, and had noticable crews runs with 'Supreme' & the Hall Of Fame crew: 'The_Foundation'. Ticket started to become recognised as one of the leading punchline writers in the audio arena and all was well until Tickets outspoken attitude clashed with that of the sites owner: X. The resulting clash led to Tickets account being deleted and abruptly brought an end to his Lets Beef endevours for a short period of time. Tickets return to the site in July of 2009 was the rebirth that propelled Ticket into the record books for audio battling. His impressive cosmetic battle record of 100+ wins and less than 10 defeats was eclipsed by his unmatched tournament acheivements which saw Ticket (in the space of two years) bag himself two Grand Championship victories and a third final which he was unable to participate in. This mean that Ticket surpassed the haul won by Hall Of Famer THA DUKE. As well as cementing his place as the sites leading audio battler, Tick has also made great advances in his text battling skills and of course made perhaps his biggest impact when he recieved moderator status in 2011. Ticket is the most decorated audio battler in the sites history and does not appear to be finished on his quest for more gold.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Tickets orginal account that was created in 2007, that account was deleted in 09 but was also called Ticket. Otherwise Ticket has never had a multi-account on Letsbeef, but has been known briefly by the name: Jeremiah.

Crew Afflications

Ticket has been a member of the leading audio crews of the last 4 years. Spells in The_Foundation, Supreme, Element Of Substance, Front Runnerz & an early incarnation of Distinct Emcees being the proof of this declaration. A short spell in Hoodrich All Stars is also worth of note.

Present: Element Of Substance (Founder & Leader)
Past: Front Runnerz (Leader)
The_Foundation (Leader)
Supreme (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Although the deletion of Tickets first account means that many of his notable victories or now lost to the world, he has amounted a sizable number of victories on his current account. Perhap unsuprisingly his best performances are usually found in tournament format battles..

Site Impact

Ticket has many legacies he's left to the site, the main three would be these however: 1) His excellence in the art of audio punchlines, 2) His firm but fair spell as a moderator on a part of the site most rife with unfair acts and 3) His ability to rise to the occasion that tournaments are. Many struggle to perform at there best during tournaments, Ticket however is the embodiment of thriving under pressure.

Letsbeef Speaks

"I guess the best way for me to start this would be going back to when I first crossed path's with Ticket. My first audio tournament on this account back in 09 I faced Lunatik in a battle I would go onto lose. See Ticket had and always has had this thing about people Writing for what should be a Freestyle battle ( and rightly so tbh) I know alot of people feel this same but this guy used to be a real fucker for calling out anyone he suspected of writing. If he thought you was fronting he would straight up say so. Most people do that here and there but for the most part keep there thoughts to themselves. Any way he did that on our my battle with Luna. But didn't mention any names. Me being me I got the hump with him over his comment thinking he was talking about me. I'm still not sure even to this day if he meant me, but he said he didn't so I'll take his word for it. Lol Any way like 30 minutes later I dropped a freestyle track calling him out over Jay Z's DOA. And looking back it was fucking awful! Lol I was off beat, rambling n everything. But at the time not knowing any better as an emcee and not knowing Tick at the time, I thought I bodied him. Not to mention the fact he didn't reply for a couple days (if my memory serves me correctly) So here's me sat over here feeling all smug n proud of myself like "ha that told him" when out of the blue he responds using the same beat I did and I'm not going to lie he absolutely wiped the floor with me lol. Punch after punch. But it wasn't really the content so much as the confident cocky swaga which got me. I've always believed in the old saying it isn't what you say but how you say it that counts, but when you have the bars to boot. It's very hard to top, and he has that blend and that's why he's been so successful on L.B. As a person I've always gotten along well with him. We had a few back n forthswhen we don't agree but that happens and on the whole it's been fun knowing him as a fellow LBer. Always respected him for his outspoken approach, which is an extremely rare trait for someone on this site to have. Not scared to ruffle feathers or "step out of line" and I wouldn't have it any other way, which for some, it will be obvious why I say that. I mean it's no secret I think he deserves to be in the HOF. Anyone who's been in L.B audio politics long enough knows my stance on this induction so nothing positive I've said in this piece will come as much of a shock to those people reading this. But all that aside, alligence's, beefs and all that other nonsense. I don't think anyone can argue that Ticket doesn't deserve to be inducted into the HOF. So with that in mind. All that needs to be said is Congratulations, broski. Lmao!"

"Ticket's name is indelible to the community here at LetsBeef. He's an exceptional moderator and co-conspirator in just about any activity rousing actions the site may have. He's never scared to get his hands dirty with site issues. As a battler, he's got whit grounded in Hip-Hop. He's got an all world persona that suits text and audio. Definatley a legend capable of being a multi-faceted champion. Congatulations and Good luck in the future." - RhetoriK

"An audio head whos punchlines can stand the test of transistion to the text arena. Bottom line is the dude has BARS! His track record in tourneys is insane, he's like the UA of the audio world lol. & lemme tell you from what i see of dude in the staff section of the site he dont give a shit about elevating himself over others, he just does what he thinks is right and (as corny as this sounds...) fights for what he believes in, whether its what the admins wanna hear or not. One of the most unappreicated and underrated members of the site period. Dudes a LB legend. Nah that doesnt do it justice. Ticket might actually be the GOAT. 1/" - RULE

Letsbeef.com honours: Ticket, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 01-08-2020 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #1

Revan Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Revan is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.18/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
99 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 67 audio / 906 text
Mentioned: 1634 Post(s)
Tagged: 89 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Inductee: Ticket

Hall Of Fame Inductee

Ticket
Hall Of Famer
2x Grand Champion
Former Moderator

Summary

Ticket blasted into the audio since in 2007, amounting a sizable battle catalogue across two years. Ticket raised his profile to that of heavyweight stature during this time period, and had noticable crews runs with 'Supreme' & the Hall Of Fame crew: 'The_Foundation'. Ticket started to become recognised as one of the leading punchline writers in the audio arena and all was well until Tickets outspoken attitude clashed with that of the sites owner: X. The resulting clash led to Tickets account being deleted and abruptly brought an end to his Lets Beef endevours for a short period of time. Tickets return to the site in July of 2009 was the rebirth that propelled Ticket into the record books for audio battling. His impressive cosmetic battle record of 100+ wins and less than 10 defeats was eclipsed by his unmatched tournament acheivements which saw Ticket (in the space of two years) bag himself two Grand Championship victories and a third final which he was unable to participate in. This mean that Ticket surpassed the haul won by Hall Of Famer THA DUKE. As well as cementing his place as the sites leading audio battler, Tick has also made great advances in his text battling skills and of course made perhaps his biggest impact when he recieved moderator status in 2011. Ticket is the most decorated audio battler in the sites history and does not appear to be finished on his quest for more gold.

Known Multi Accounts & Aliases

Tickets orginal account that was created in 2007, that account was deleted in 09 but was also called Ticket. Otherwise Ticket has never had a multi-account on Letsbeef, but has been known briefly by the name: Jeremiah.

Crew Afflications

Ticket has been a member of the leading audio crews of the last 4 years. Spells in The_Foundation, Supreme, Element Of Substance, Front Runnerz & an early incarnation of Distinct Emcees being the proof of this declaration. A short spell in Hoodrich All Stars is also worth of note.

Present: Element Of Substance (Founder & Leader)
Past: Front Runnerz (Leader)
The_Foundation (Leader)
Supreme (Leader)

Most Acclaimed Victories

Although the deletion of Tickets first account means that many of his notable victories or now lost to the world, he has amounted a sizable number of victories on his current account. Perhap unsuprisingly his best performances are usually found in tournament format battles..

Site Impact

Ticket has many legacies he's left to the site, the main three would be these however: 1) His excellence in the art of audio punchlines, 2) His firm but fair spell as a moderator on a part of the site most rife with unfair acts and 3) His ability to rise to the occasion that tournaments are. Many struggle to perform at there best during tournaments, Ticket however is the embodiment of thriving under pressure.

Letsbeef Speaks

"I guess the best way for me to start this would be going back to when I first crossed path's with Ticket. My first audio tournament on this account back in 09 I faced Lunatik in a battle I would go onto lose. See Ticket had and always has had this thing about people Writing for what should be a Freestyle battle ( and rightly so tbh) I know alot of people feel this same but this guy used to be a real fucker for calling out anyone he suspected of writing. If he thought you was fronting he would straight up say so. Most people do that here and there but for the most part keep there thoughts to themselves. Any way he did that on our my battle with Luna. But didn't mention any names. Me being me I got the hump with him over his comment thinking he was talking about me. I'm still not sure even to this day if he meant me, but he said he didn't so I'll take his word for it. Lol Any way like 30 minutes later I dropped a freestyle track calling him out over Jay Z's DOA. And looking back it was fucking awful! Lol I was off beat, rambling n everything. But at the time not knowing any better as an emcee and not knowing Tick at the time, I thought I bodied him. Not to mention the fact he didn't reply for a couple days (if my memory serves me correctly) So here's me sat over here feeling all smug n proud of myself like "ha that told him" when out of the blue he responds using the same beat I did and I'm not going to lie he absolutely wiped the floor with me lol. Punch after punch. But it wasn't really the content so much as the confident cocky swaga which got me. I've always believed in the old saying it isn't what you say but how you say it that counts, but when you have the bars to boot. It's very hard to top, and he has that blend and that's why he's been so successful on L.B. As a person I've always gotten along well with him. We had a few back n forthswhen we don't agree but that happens and on the whole it's been fun knowing him as a fellow LBer. Always respected him for his outspoken approach, which is an extremely rare trait for someone on this site to have. Not scared to ruffle feathers or "step out of line" and I wouldn't have it any other way, which for some, it will be obvious why I say that. I mean it's no secret I think he deserves to be in the HOF. Anyone who's been in L.B audio politics long enough knows my stance on this induction so nothing positive I've said in this piece will come as much of a shock to those people reading this. But all that aside, alligence's, beefs and all that other nonsense. I don't think anyone can argue that Ticket doesn't deserve to be inducted into the HOF. So with that in mind. All that needs to be said is Congratulations, broski. Lmao!"

"Ticket's name is indelible to the community here at LetsBeef. He's an exceptional moderator and co-conspirator in just about any activity rousing actions the site may have. He's never scared to get his hands dirty with site issues. As a battler, he's got whit grounded in Hip-Hop. He's got an all world persona that suits text and audio. Definatley a legend capable of being a multi-faceted champion. Congatulations and Good luck in the future." - RhetoriK

"An audio head whos punchlines can stand the test of transistion to the text arena. Bottom line is the dude has BARS! His track record in tourneys is insane, he's like the UA of the audio world lol. & lemme tell you from what i see of dude in the staff section of the site he dont give a shit about elevating himself over others, he just does what he thinks is right and (as corny as this sounds...) fights for what he believes in, whether its what the admins wanna hear or not. One of the most unappreicated and underrated members of the site period. Dudes a LB legend. Nah that doesnt do it justice. Ticket might actually be the GOAT. 1/" - RULE

Letsbeef.com honours: Ticket, by inducting him into the Letsbeef Audio: Hall Of Fame!!

Written By RULE.

Last edited by RULE; 01-08-2020 at 02:16 PM.
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Skitt_Blazin
Untouchables Champion
Concept Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Skitt_Blazin
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
458 Won / 127 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Congrats to the Homie TICKET......Def a Worthy Hall of Famer
Unread 03-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #2

Skitt_Blazin
Untouchables Champion
Concept Champion
Live Battler
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.57/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
458 Won / 127 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.57/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
15 Won / 7 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 2018 audio / 120 text
Mentioned: 116 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Skitt_Blazin

Congrats to the Homie TICKET......Def a Worthy Hall of Famer
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:49 AM
Phoenix
Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 38 Lost

Congratz man!
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #3

Phoenix
Estimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.68/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 38 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 269 Post(s)
Tagged: 32 Thread(s)

Congratz man!
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:05 AM
TRE
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

congrats Ticket, I didnt even know he was on and banned in 07, thats when I came on.. must have happend before I got here.. Ticket deserves this for sure. Hes a dope cat.. emotional at times, but cant argue his skills

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:05 AM   #4

TRE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.32/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1519 Won / 602 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
36 Won / 10 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.32/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.55/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
56 Won / 34 Lost

Voted: 1221 audio / 215 text
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

congrats Ticket, I didnt even know he was on and banned in 07, thats when I came on.. must have happend before I got here.. Ticket deserves this for sure. Hes a dope cat.. emotional at times, but cant argue his skills

Quote:
damn u went in hard as fuck here!!! this shit was crack music... 10 ez ha ha the end was funny.. was that benson talking!! lmao.. shit had me rolling
Posted By: ACCEPT BATTLE - 2010-07-08
Quote:
HMMMMMMM??..someone been working on them punches i see..great work hombre!
Posted By: sixx-shott - 2010-07-09
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM
Original Mac
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Original Mac Send a message via Yahoo to Original Mac Send a message via Skype™ to Original Mac
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
120 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
241 Won / 30 Lost

This is a worthy, worthy induction. Congrats to the homie Ticket.

Mac
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #5

Original Mac
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.07/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
120 Won / 35 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
2 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.07/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.9/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
241 Won / 30 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 821 text
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Original Mac Send a message via Yahoo to Original Mac Send a message via Skype™ to Original Mac

This is a worthy, worthy induction. Congrats to the homie Ticket.

Mac
Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 12:45 PM
Murderous Swag Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1021 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Murderous Swag Send a message via Yahoo to Murderous Swag
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
210 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 6 Lost

Well respected and earned but all you did throughout your inductee speech was inflate an already big ego lol.nah def well earned......ive seen yall attempt to nominate katz that i feel are nowhere near the h.o.f calibur but this one ima def have to agree with congrats sir
Unread 03-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #6

Murderous Swag Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Murderous Swag is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.42/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
210 Won / 28 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.42/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.62/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 1247 audio / 273 text
Mentioned: 1021 Post(s)
Tagged: 25 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Murderous Swag Send a message via Yahoo to Murderous Swag

Well respected and earned but all you did throughout your inductee speech was inflate an already big ego lol.nah def well earned......ive seen yall attempt to nominate katz that i feel are nowhere near the h.o.f calibur but this one ima def have to agree with congrats sir
Unread 03-07-2012, 04:03 PM
Stotty Pimpin Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Live Battler
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Stotty Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Stotty Pimpin
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
920 Won / 118 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 11 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 2 Lost

congrats ticky

Unread 03-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #7

Stotty Pimpin Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!Stotty Pimpin is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
Hall Of Famer
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.99/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
920 Won / 118 Lost
Exclusive Audio Record
5 Won / 11 Lost

Estimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.99/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.38/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
18 Won / 1 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 4559 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Send a message via MSN to Stotty Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Stotty Pimpin

congrats ticky

Offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:09 PM
RhetoriK
Mentioned: 649 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Great work Ticket...congratulations!!
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:09 PM   #8

RhetoriK
Estimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 4.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
32 Won / 13 Lost
6 1694
Estimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 4.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.93/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
249 Won / 73 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
2 Won / 2 Lost

Voted: 206 audio / 1221 text
Mentioned: 649 Post(s)
Tagged: 47 Thread(s)

Great work Ticket...congratulations!!
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:36 PM
NOBLE
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Congrats to Ticket!
Unread 03-07-2012, 09:36 PM   #9

NOBLE
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.05/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
4 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.05/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
30 Won / 8 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 1 Lost

Voted: 407 audio / 1061 text
Mentioned: 3616 Post(s)
Tagged: 76 Thread(s)

Congrats to Ticket!
Unread 03-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Óðinn
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Well deserved, Congratulations Uncle Ticket lol....

Unread 03-07-2012, 10:41 PM   #10

Óðinn
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.43/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
31 Won / 3 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.43/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.75/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
437 Won / 75 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 468 audio / 3095 text
Mentioned: 2432 Post(s)
Tagged: 104 Thread(s)

Well deserved, Congratulations Uncle Ticket lol....

Display