Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > Battle Arena > Text Arena

Notices

User Tag List

Unread 02-13-2020, 07:47 PM
B U R D E N B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
The Raw Talent
Mentioned: 572 Post(s)
Tagged: 29 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Default WHAT I HAD FOR ILL5

There's probably some typos here & there but at this point, it don't really matter that much to me. Still wanted to let it out to be seen though. It's longer than the original limit cause I was able to do so, instead of having to work w the rules nahmean. Still ain't finished though but I got burnt out.

There's a place on earth where no Man Is An Equal, ruled by a king who took Land From The People. He was blinded by power as he Planned For This Evil. He would take Food From Those who were Losing Hope, but inside he was the one who'd Bruise The Most. Nobody could stand up to fight, they just Took It & Died. Tried to Put It Aside w tears in their eyes, reading a Book To Survive! On their knees every night as they Looked For The Light, Shook At The Sights, laying beside the only thing Good In Their Life. They would Hope & Pray, Cope & Wait for the Smoke To Fade as they Closed The Shades cause the outside world was a Broken Place. They knew one day the king would fall, then their Prince Will Rise so does it make Sense To Hide? He was a Saint-To-The-Folks, not a Stain-Or-Ah-Hoax so that Sent Ah Sign & helped Cleanse The Minds.

Ah prince named Will, who's Willing To Change & start Building To Gain to save folks from Feeling The Flames. Will was never Caught In An Act or seen eye to eye w his Father In fact once he Slaughtered The Packs, Will was Bothered & Mad! So Will Let Out In A Breath, the Rage-He-Held, saying Stay-In-Hell as he Set Out On A Quest. To a village he roamed, searching for an unknown Witch At Home. He Switched The Tone, he wasn't New-To-Death, He Knew-The-Rest but refused to Miss His Own. He'd stop at nothing to conquer this fate to put Better Living In Set, gotta stay true if you Said You're Giving & Blessed. So over the hills then passed the woods, he Rode Through This Night, a Bold Suitless Knight w No Clues In Sight just a Cold Ruthless Might. According to the stories they told, he had to Find A Dull Tomb that's outLined In Gold Too but couldn't touch a thing, there's no Time To Pull Moves. Just Locate It As Fast As Breeze, it's got No Place On A Map To See. Legend claims there's Fo' Gates & A Trap To Cease. So he needs to Stay W His Wits, put Faith In His Gift everything's riding on the State Of This Witch! After hrs of travel, he approached the village, there wasn't a Ghost To Reach but there's Supposed To Be. He mutters in a Hopeless Speech, as he Soaks & Weeps feeling Low & Weak so he kicks rocks down a Slope W Speed.

Suddenly he noticed the gates, down below as he Glanced & Thought, this is the only Chance He's Got to make sure that Man Will Rot. He calls out, knowing he doesn't have the Choice To Leave, hoping she speaks & he hears the Voice He Seeks. Will approaches the first 2 gates, to put a Lucky Start In Motion but sees Rusty Bars & Old Tint. Something's off so he moved to one w Dusty Parts & Bold Print. 'NO SOUL WITHIN,' he's thinking it Must Be Hard To Open. As Will reached out to push through, he Caught Scent Of Death Inside. Lost Friends Who Met Her Vibe, so it's True-This-Wasn't-Fake, he Knew-This-Was-The-Place he Got Sent To Test His Life. The last gate must be his way out so he Roamed Through But Quick knowing this was a Home To The Witch. Will walked around til he Stumbled Down A Cliff, he Double 'Round A Bit til he heard the Mumbled Sound Of It. He ducked behind a Rock To Listen knowing she's Not Forgiving but Clocks Were Ticking. He was in awe when he noticed that Coins Covered The Shelf's, thinking he could Point Others To Wealth. As quick as that thought came, it left then he Laid Eyes On The Tomb tryna Stay Wise In The Room. He knew this was an opportunity to Save Lives Or They're Doomed.

His throat was dry, his hands trembled & bled like he Dug In Ah Mine for a Nug When It Shined. He Stepped-To-The-Light as he Left-All-The-Fright but the worse stayed Stuck In His Mind. As he spoke, 'I Have Traveled From Far Away Lands' the witch Crackled In Fear though she didn't Appear-To-Be-Violent, it's just The-Years-Of-The-Silence had her Baffled To Hear. She bolted to the shadows, w her Hair In Her Face, just Staring In Place. 'YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED,' she was Blaring The Hate! William continued to speak, 'I'm here for 1 thing, a curse that can not be broke,' to stop the Bombs That Were Left, aLong W/ The Death. If you grant me this then I'll be Gone In Ah Sec'! 'What makes you think I care for your kind, or the land you walk?' For years, your people Killed Mine Then Wheeled On to Feel Fine, It's Still Wrong yet you think there's Still Time To Build Bonds?! Will was nervous & Scared As Ever & wanting to leave, anyWhere Was Better but didn't want her to know so he didn't Dare To Let Her. 'I understand your side, I'm not here to shed pain, I will grant you freedom to walk among my kind w no fear of those who you hold hate for.' The witch didn't Believe His Words, She Sees The Worst from These Seas To Earth. Speaking to herself, 'I... I don't trust this Kid, It's A Fib but I've been Stuck-In-This-Pit.. could give him a Cup-Of-This-Mix & one's only got to Give It A Sip. OKAY, I'll grant you what you ask from me, but it's got to be Taken Tonight. No misTaken & Lies don't let me catch any Fake In Ya Eyes.'

Will grabbed the potion & split, out the Last Gate As Shown at a Fast Pace For Home, knowing it takes more than to just Have Faith Alone. He's got what he needs as he Arrived Back On Sight, starting to feel bad til he thinks of The Life's Trapped To Fight. Walks to his father's room, slips a Drop In His Drink w out Stopping To Blink, praying he don't get Caught W This Thing. Sees his Dad In His Bed, then sheds a tear while wondering if he should be Laughing Instead. The next day, the King didn't seem like himself, he was White W Beads Of Sweat. Through the Night He Seemed Ah Mess, Will knew it was his time & that He'd be Right To Lead The Rest! He went to meet his father, then suddenly the Ground Broke & Split. A Round Hopeless Pit as a Sound Rose From It. The noise of evil, calling for a Soul To Be Gained of who's Holding The Reigns. Out of nowhere it grew Cold & It Rained. The king was being summoned and Dragged To His End as Fast As The Wind, it's the Last of His Wins, he lived to cause pain & now it's his Past That's He's In!

(To Be Continued)

Last edited by B U R D E N; 02-16-2020 at 03:14 AM.
Unread 02-13-2020, 07:47 PM   #1

B U R D E N B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!B U R D E N is on FIRE! 15+ wins in a row!
The Raw Talent
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.47/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.47/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.24/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 47 audio / 603 text

Default WHAT I HAD FOR ILL5

There's probably some typos here & there but at this point, it don't really matter that much to me. Still wanted to let it out to be seen though. It's longer than the original limit cause I was able to do so, instead of having to work w the rules nahmean. Still ain't finished though but I got burnt out.

There's a place on earth where no Man Is An Equal, ruled by a king who took Land From The People. He was blinded by power as he Planned For This Evil. He would take Food From Those who were Losing Hope, but inside he was the one who'd Bruise The Most. Nobody could stand up to fight, they just Took It & Died. Tried to Put It Aside w tears in their eyes, reading a Book To Survive! On their knees every night as they Looked For The Light, Shook At The Sights, laying beside the only thing Good In Their Life. They would Hope & Pray, Cope & Wait for the Smoke To Fade as they Closed The Shades cause the outside world was a Broken Place. They knew one day the king would fall, then their Prince Will Rise so does it make Sense To Hide? He was a Saint-To-The-Folks, not a Stain-Or-Ah-Hoax so that Sent Ah Sign & helped Cleanse The Minds.

Ah prince named Will, who's Willing To Change & start Building To Gain to save folks from Feeling The Flames. Will was never Caught In An Act or seen eye to eye w his Father In fact once he Slaughtered The Packs, Will was Bothered & Mad! So Will Let Out In A Breath, the Rage-He-Held, saying Stay-In-Hell as he Set Out On A Quest. To a village he roamed, searching for an unknown Witch At Home. He Switched The Tone, he wasn't New-To-Death, He Knew-The-Rest but refused to Miss His Own. He'd stop at nothing to conquer this fate to put Better Living In Set, gotta stay true if you Said You're Giving & Blessed. So over the hills then passed the woods, he Rode Through This Night, a Bold Suitless Knight w No Clues In Sight just a Cold Ruthless Might. According to the stories they told, he had to Find A Dull Tomb that's outLined In Gold Too but couldn't touch a thing, there's no Time To Pull Moves. Just Locate It As Fast As Breeze, it's got No Place On A Map To See. Legend claims there's Fo' Gates & A Trap To Cease. So he needs to Stay W His Wits, put Faith In His Gift everything's riding on the State Of This Witch! After hrs of travel, he approached the village, there wasn't a Ghost To Reach but there's Supposed To Be. He mutters in a Hopeless Speech, as he Soaks & Weeps feeling Low & Weak so he kicks rocks down a Slope W Speed.

Suddenly he noticed the gates, down below as he Glanced & Thought, this is the only Chance He's Got to make sure that Man Will Rot. He calls out, knowing he doesn't have the Choice To Leave, hoping she speaks & he hears the Voice He Seeks. Will approaches the first 2 gates, to put a Lucky Start In Motion but sees Rusty Bars & Old Tint. Something's off so he moved to one w Dusty Parts & Bold Print. 'NO SOUL WITHIN,' he's thinking it Must Be Hard To Open. As Will reached out to push through, he Caught Scent Of Death Inside. Lost Friends Who Met Her Vibe, so it's True-This-Wasn't-Fake, he Knew-This-Was-The-Place he Got Sent To Test His Life. The last gate must be his way out so he Roamed Through But Quick knowing this was a Home To The Witch. Will walked around til he Stumbled Down A Cliff, he Double 'Round A Bit til he heard the Mumbled Sound Of It. He ducked behind a Rock To Listen knowing she's Not Forgiving but Clocks Were Ticking. He was in awe when he noticed that Coins Covered The Shelf's, thinking he could Point Others To Wealth. As quick as that thought came, it left then he Laid Eyes On The Tomb tryna Stay Wise In The Room. He knew this was an opportunity to Save Lives Or They're Doomed.

His throat was dry, his hands trembled & bled like he Dug In Ah Mine for a Nug When It Shined. He Stepped-To-The-Light as he Left-All-The-Fright but the worse stayed Stuck In His Mind. As he spoke, 'I Have Traveled From Far Away Lands' the witch Crackled In Fear though she didn't Appear-To-Be-Violent, it's just The-Years-Of-The-Silence had her Baffled To Hear. She bolted to the shadows, w her Hair In Her Face, just Staring In Place. 'YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED,' she was Blaring The Hate! William continued to speak, 'I'm here for 1 thing, a curse that can not be broke,' to stop the Bombs That Were Left, aLong W/ The Death. If you grant me this then I'll be Gone In Ah Sec'! 'What makes you think I care for your kind, or the land you walk?' For years, your people Killed Mine Then Wheeled On to Feel Fine, It's Still Wrong yet you think there's Still Time To Build Bonds?! Will was nervous & Scared As Ever & wanting to leave, anyWhere Was Better but didn't want her to know so he didn't Dare To Let Her. 'I understand your side, I'm not here to shed pain, I will grant you freedom to walk among my kind w no fear of those who you hold hate for.' The witch didn't Believe His Words, She Sees The Worst from These Seas To Earth. Speaking to herself, 'I... I don't trust this Kid, It's A Fib but I've been Stuck-In-This-Pit.. could give him a Cup-Of-This-Mix & one's only got to Give It A Sip. OKAY, I'll grant you what you ask from me, but it's got to be Taken Tonight. No misTaken & Lies don't let me catch any Fake In Ya Eyes.'

Will grabbed the potion & split, out the Last Gate As Shown at a Fast Pace For Home, knowing it takes more than to just Have Faith Alone. He's got what he needs as he Arrived Back On Sight, starting to feel bad til he thinks of The Life's Trapped To Fight. Walks to his father's room, slips a Drop In His Drink w out Stopping To Blink, praying he don't get Caught W This Thing. Sees his Dad In His Bed, then sheds a tear while wondering if he should be Laughing Instead. The next day, the King didn't seem like himself, he was White W Beads Of Sweat. Through the Night He Seemed Ah Mess, Will knew it was his time & that He'd be Right To Lead The Rest! He went to meet his father, then suddenly the Ground Broke & Split. A Round Hopeless Pit as a Sound Rose From It. The noise of evil, calling for a Soul To Be Gained of who's Holding The Reigns. Out of nowhere it grew Cold & It Rained. The king was being summoned and Dragged To His End as Fast As The Wind, it's the Last of His Wins, he lived to cause pain & now it's his Past That's He's In!

(To Be Continued)

Last edited by B U R D E N; 02-16-2020 at 03:14 AM.
Unread 02-13-2020, 08:46 PM
BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Yoooooo this was lit my boy!!! Real Descriptive and definitely painted a picture for me! Straight Dimed playa!!
Unread 02-13-2020, 08:46 PM   #2

BizzyOne
Scheme Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.65/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.34/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
48 Won / 14 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 19 audio / 214 text
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Yoooooo this was lit my boy!!! Real Descriptive and definitely painted a picture for me! Straight Dimed playa!!
Unread 02-13-2020, 08:58 PM
The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Maaan I KNOW this shit long ass hell so I appreciate you!

Unread 02-13-2020, 08:58 PM   #3

The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Maaan I KNOW this shit long ass hell so I appreciate you!
Unread 02-13-2020, 10:08 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)
8 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

It's a travesty Illmania went under the way it did, but this shows the mad potential all these different battles had.
Unread 02-13-2020, 10:08 PM   #4

Kiwi Peewee
8 1589
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 22 Thread(s)

It's a travesty Illmania went under the way it did, but this shows the mad potential all these different battles had.
Unread 02-13-2020, 10:12 PM
The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Yeah no doubt. I wasn't taking it lightly, was using it as an opportunity to solidify what I do here.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

@RULE @EtH

Unread 02-13-2020, 10:12 PM   #5

The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi Peewee View Post
Yeah no doubt. I wasn't taking it lightly, was using it as an opportunity to solidify what I do here.

---------- Post added at 10:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

@RULE @EtH
Unread 02-14-2020, 02:13 AM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Wow man. This had legitimate poetic value and a different level of relativity. One of the few times I've read one of these from beginning to end and my attention was locked in!

Lowkey the ending had me mad asf though lol when does part 2 drop??
Unread 02-14-2020, 02:13 AM   #6

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Wow man. This had legitimate poetic value and a different level of relativity. One of the few times I've read one of these from beginning to end and my attention was locked in!

Lowkey the ending had me mad asf though lol when does part 2 drop??

Unread 02-14-2020, 02:44 AM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

I mean, I might read it ayy some point but why in the blue fuck did you write it in one block? Disgusting.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-14-2020, 02:44 AM   #7

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

I mean, I might read it ayy some point but why in the blue fuck did you write it in one block? Disgusting.
@mcg#3451
Unread 02-14-2020, 01:55 PM
The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Why in the blue fuck do you take every chance you get to bitch about something?

I did that because I was gonna kill the competition and use every bit of that line limit that I was given, fuck outta here.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Take yo grumpy ass to bingo or some shit

Unread 02-14-2020, 01:55 PM   #8

The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
Why in the blue fuck do you take every chance you get to bitch about something?

I did that because I was gonna kill the competition and use every bit of that line limit that I was given, fuck outta here.

---------- Post added at 01:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Take yo grumpy ass to bingo or some shit
Unread 02-14-2020, 03:14 PM
REZN
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

You'd have probably been auto DQ'd. Lol. This def over the line limit.

Unread 02-14-2020, 03:14 PM   #9

REZN
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
13 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 1 audio / 54 text
Mentioned: 152 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)

Unread 02-14-2020, 03:18 PM
The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
You obviously didn't read the part before the verse.

Unread 02-14-2020, 03:18 PM   #10

The Raw Talent
Ranked Audio Record
5 Won / 1 Lost
Ranked Text Record
214 Won / 110 Lost
Exclusive Text Record
1 Won / 0 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by REZN View Post
You obviously didn't read the part before the verse.

Display